Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

356,701 Views | 4606 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by bearister
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

https://yournews.com/2022/01/08/2278667/triple-vaccinated-swiss-olympic-athlete-fabienne-schlumpf-diagnosed-with-myocarditis/

She was triple vaccinated, never infected with covid, and her career is over. She got silver at euro championships, had swiss record, and competed in marathon at the Olympics. Truly sad.
It would be helpful and more persuasive if you posted links from news sources that didn't fall in the category of "the worst news sources."

003 forgot to mention that more than 2000 Americans committed suicide by COVID today and no longer have to worry about myocarditis.

He likes to talk about careers being over to make it seem like myocarditis is the worst thing that can happen to someone. That's anti-vaxxer playbook 101.

Debate with facts, not emotional pleas. You used to argue that there was no evidence that the vaccines caused myocarditis. Then you argued that myocarditis isn't serious. Now, you argue that covid caused death is worse than this Olympic athlete's career ending vaccine injury. You are correct. Death is worse. However, nobody is arguing that it isn't. Nor am I generally arguing against getting vaccinated against covid 19.

You have no factual basis to claim that her career is over. She doesn't seem to think so but your agenda demands that you make the claim. You are beholden to your hysterics, facts be damned.

Remember a couple of months ago when you baselessly claimed Florian Dagoury's career was over? He's competing again and says he's back to normal. You don't care about facts, just about making convenient claims to further your ridiculous assault on lifesaving vaccines. You should be ashamed of yourself for continuing to spread false and misleading information. Meanwhile, thousands are now dying every day because like you they think vaccines are more dangerous than COVID. Well, they no longer have to worry about vaccines.

Links and quotes please regarding the diver and runner competing again. I have stated numerous times to you in this thread that covid is more dangerous than mRNA vaccines, even though I specifically don't trust mRNA vaccines. Please bundle up your emotions and keep it honest.
You are the one who claimed their careers were over without any basis and now you want me to inject reality?

Why don't you do your own research and check what the athletes have said rather than relying on unreliable anti-vaxxer propaganda sites?

Just point me in the direction of what you are asserting. I think you are capable of doing such. Thanks.

I made a good faith effort to find evidence of usucks' assertions that Dagoury is downplaying her myocarditis or the freediver is competing again. I could not find anything. However, I did find a tweet from another marathon runner who hasn't been able to compete for almost two years since alleged vaccine caused myocarditis.

Apparently your search skills are much stronger for misinformation than facts.

Dagoury is the free diver but I could see how you would be confused with all of the misinformation you are working with. He said this in December: "my daily and resting heart rate are now back to normal."

Schlumpf (the runner who you reported misinormation about) said this: "I hope to be back soon, chasing my dreams… and competitors." According to this article, "Schlumpf does not suspect a connection between myocarditis and the Covid vaccine", although that reportedly came from another newspaper so I can't say whether it's accurate or not. What I know is not accurate is your baseless and irresponsible categorical claim that her career is over.

If you spend 5 minutes looking on any search engine you would have been able to find this information. Unless the only search engine you use is limited to ant-vax misinformation, which at this point is what it's starting to feel like.

Also, lol if you believe that we should trust a person who claims they are suffering heart problems from a COVID vaccine from April 2020. You are smarter than this, when you choose to be. Maybe the person got COVID, I don't know, but I am pretty damn sure they didn't get a pfizer or moderna jab in April 2020.

1) April 2021
2) I used Google. Thank you for stopping to provide some sort of evidence for your assertions. I will check them out later.
3) I will try to find Dagoury's quote.
4) I will try to find a quote from the runner regarding not connecting the myocarditis to her vaccines.
I'm still a bit skeptical of the random tweet you posted from the guy who says he can't run any more when the picture he posted clearly shows a medal from a half marathon that happened in October 2021.

When I google Dagoury (and Schlumpf), I was able to locate their IGs which is a common way people communicate now. You can read more from them there.

This is the point in the conversation where you acknowledge that you had no reasonable basis to declare that their careers were over and that you will try not to make these sorts of misrepresentations in the future. If you want to build credibility here, than acknowledging when you are wrong is a good start. Taking minimal steps not to continually post anti-vax misinformation from obvious sketchy anti-vax websites would be even better.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

https://yournews.com/2022/01/08/2278667/triple-vaccinated-swiss-olympic-athlete-fabienne-schlumpf-diagnosed-with-myocarditis/

She was triple vaccinated, never infected with covid, and her career is over. She got silver at euro championships, had swiss record, and competed in marathon at the Olympics. Truly sad.
It would be helpful and more persuasive if you posted links from news sources that didn't fall in the category of "the worst news sources."

003 forgot to mention that more than 2000 Americans committed suicide by COVID today and no longer have to worry about myocarditis.

He likes to talk about careers being over to make it seem like myocarditis is the worst thing that can happen to someone. That's anti-vaxxer playbook 101.

Debate with facts, not emotional pleas. You used to argue that there was no evidence that the vaccines caused myocarditis. Then you argued that myocarditis isn't serious. Now, you argue that covid caused death is worse than this Olympic athlete's career ending vaccine injury. You are correct. Death is worse. However, nobody is arguing that it isn't. Nor am I generally arguing against getting vaccinated against covid 19.

You have no factual basis to claim that her career is over. She doesn't seem to think so but your agenda demands that you make the claim. You are beholden to your hysterics, facts be damned.

Remember a couple of months ago when you baselessly claimed Florian Dagoury's career was over? He's competing again and says he's back to normal. You don't care about facts, just about making convenient claims to further your ridiculous assault on lifesaving vaccines. You should be ashamed of yourself for continuing to spread false and misleading information. Meanwhile, thousands are now dying every day because like you they think vaccines are more dangerous than COVID. Well, they no longer have to worry about vaccines.

Links and quotes please regarding the diver and runner competing again. I have stated numerous times to you in this thread that covid is more dangerous than mRNA vaccines, even though I specifically don't trust mRNA vaccines. Please bundle up your emotions and keep it honest.
You are the one who claimed their careers were over without any basis and now you want me to inject reality?

Why don't you do your own research and check what the athletes have said rather than relying on unreliable anti-vaxxer propaganda sites?

Just point me in the direction of what you are asserting. I think you are capable of doing such. Thanks.

I made a good faith effort to find evidence of usucks' assertions that Dagoury is downplaying her myocarditis or the freediver is competing again. I could not find anything. However, I did find a tweet from another marathon runner who hasn't been able to compete for almost two years since alleged vaccine caused myocarditis.

Dagoury is the free diver but I could see how you would be confused with all of the misinformation you are working with. He said this in December: "my daily and resting heart rate are now back to normal."

Schlumpf (the runner who you reported misinormation about) said this: "I hope to be back soon, chasing my dreams… and competitors." According to this article, "Schlumpf does not suspect a connection between myocarditis and the Covid vaccine", although that reportedly came from another newspaper so I can't say whether it's accurate or not. What I know is not accurate is your baseless and irresponsible categorical claim that her career is over.

If you spend 5 minutes looking on any search engine you would have been able to find this information. Unless the only search engine you use is limited to ant-vax misinformation, which at this point is what it's starting to feel like.

Also, lol if you believe that we should trust a person who claims they are suffering heart problems from a COVID vaccine from April 2020. You are smarter than this, when you choose to be. Maybe the person got COVID, I don't know, but I am pretty damn sure they didn't get a pfizer or moderna jab in April 2020.

1) April 2021
2) I used Google. Thank you for stopping to provide some sort of evidence for your assertions. I will check them out later.
4) I will try to find a quote from the runner regarding not connecting the myocarditis to her vaccines.
I'm still a bit skeptical of the random tweet you posted from the guy who says he can't run any more when the picture he posted clearly shows a medal from a half marathon that happened in October 2021.

When I google Dagoury (and Schlumpf), I was able to locate their IGs which is a common way people communicate now. You can read more from them there.

This is the point in the conversation where you acknowledge that you had no reasonable basis to declare that their careers were over and that you will try not to make these sorts of misrepresentations in the future. If you want to build credibility here, than acknowledging when you are wrong is a good start. Taking minimal steps not to continually post anti-vax misinformation from obvious sketchy anti-vax websites would be even better.
Yeah, the marathon runner has a half marathon medal pictured in his group of medals from late 2021. I would be skeptical as well although I wouldn't make assumptions either way.

As for Dagoury, he appears to have partially recovered from the vaccine induced myocarditis. I found the entire quote after going to his instagram. He said his recovery is hard and it is "average." whatever that means,

I believe his goal is to get back to 10 minutes and 30 seconds + and he has kind of worked his way back to 8 minutes. He is motivated.

"Not a bad performance Very hard breath hold though, I had to push myself a lot. Unfortunately my mind wasn't clear enough to remove facial equipment, make an OK signal and say "I am Ok". I did it in the wrong order and got disqualified. The good news is that I feel the power coming back. I'm sure within the next 3 months I will be back at 9 minutes+. Heart rate during breath holds is still high and for some reason I barely have any bradycardia which stops me from relaxing deeply. My breath holds in training start with 100bpm and ends at 85bpm. When I was doing 10+ minutes static hold it was 60-30bpm. However I'm not worried because my daily and resting heart rate are now back to normal. I walk around at 60ish bpm, and sleep at 40bpm. Lots of progress have been made in this recovery journey."

As for Schlumpf, here is what she just wrote, "I still have to be careful and patient but spending time in the nature gives me so much positive energy. Thanks to all the people who wished me a speed recovery, it means a lot."

So, I will backtrack and say that Schlumpf's career as an olympic athlete is likely over as opposed to is over. Free diving is a little bit looser, but I doubt he will be able to meet his previous records. It does seem possible that both can resume normal lives (possibly without extreme exertion), despite their heart injuries.

Again, I used Google. I am not specifically aware of anti-vaxxer search engines. I suppose your search results are filtered by your viewpoints as well because you always seem awfully certain you are right despite attacking my points time and time again only to have them turn out to be true.

Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

1) April 2021

Yeah, the marathon runner has a half marathon medal pictured in his group of medals from late 2021. I would be skeptical as well although I wouldn't make assumptions either way.

As for Dagoury, he appears to have partially recovered from the vaccine induced myocarditis. I found the entire quote after going to his instagram. He said his recovery is hard and it is "average." whatever that means,

I believe his goal is to get back to 10 minutes and 30 seconds + and he has kind of worked his way back to 8 minutes. He is motivated.

"Not a bad performance Very hard breath hold though, I had to push myself a lot. Unfortunately my mind wasn't clear enough to remove facial equipment, make an OK signal and say "I am Ok". I did it in the wrong order and got disqualified. The good news is that I feel the power coming back. I'm sure within the next 3 months I will be back at 9 minutes+. Heart rate during breath holds is still high and for some reason I barely have any bradycardia which stops me from relaxing deeply. My breath holds in training start with 100bpm and ends at 85bpm. When I was doing 10+ minutes static hold it was 60-30bpm. However I'm not worried because my daily and resting heart rate are now back to normal. I walk around at 60ish bpm, and sleep at 40bpm. Lots of progress have been made in this recovery journey."

As for Schlumpf, here is what she just wrote, "I still have to be careful and patient but spending time in the nature gives me so much positive energy. Thanks to all the people who wished me a speed recovery, it means a lot."

So, I will backtrack and say that Schlumpf's career as an olympic athlete is likely over as opposed to is over. Free diving is a little bit looser, but I doubt he will be able to meet his previous records. It does seem possible that both can resume normal lives (possibly without extreme exertion), despite their heart injuries.

Unsurprising response. You quibble over details after pathetically posting misinformation with no mea culpa.

Let's go through each of your responses regarding these athletes. With the random unknown runner who recently ran a half marathon you quibble by posting that he is a marathon runner who ran a half marathon. Ok bud. The mistake riddled tweet said this: "I haven't been able to run more than 5miles for chest, heart and breathing issues from suspected myocarditis" and posted a picture of a medal from a half marathon he ran 2 months ago. You shouldn't have posted it and if you had any intellectual honesty you would acknowledge it. But instead you quibble.

You say that Dagoury has "kind of worked his way back to 8 minutes" and cropped the portion of the comment you posted to remove the fact that he said he was at 8:30 in his first competition. I don't think Dagoury cares that you "doubt" he will meet his previous record (which he set a year and a half before his vaccine so he wasn't exactly peaking before his myocarditis, although honestly I don't know anything about free diving) but you of course have no problem making uninformed predictions like when you predicted that his career was over after myocarditis. You should let him know that you think it's "possible" that he can resume his normal life.

Similarly, you are making an uninformed prediction about Schlumpf because ... reasons. She recently said "I hope to be back soon, chasing my dreams... and competitors." I look forward to you directly responding to her on instagram that you think her career is over and that it's only possible she can resume her normal life.

We all know that you are doing what you are doing because myocarditis is the only problem you can even remotely hang on mRNA vaccines and your rabid agenda demands you do so. You know quite well how to dismiss unreliable information you disagree with but you will scour the internet for any random tweet claiming that the vaccine caused a person some unverified problem, even obviously flawed statements.

Why would anyone trust anything you say at this point?
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

1) April 2021

Unsurprising response. You quibble over details after pathetically posting misinformation with no mea culpa.

Let's go through each of your responses regarding these athletes. With the random unknown runner who recently ran a half marathon you quibble by posting that he is a marathon runner who ran a half marathon. Ok bud. The mistake riddled tweet said this: "I haven't been able to run more than 5miles for chest, heart and breathing issues from suspected myocarditis" and posted a picture of a medal from a half marathon he ran 2 months ago. You shouldn't have posted it and if you had any intellectual honesty you would acknowledge it. But instead you quibble.

You say that Dagoury has "kind of worked his way back to 8 minutes" and cropped the portion of the comment you posted to remove the fact that he said he was at 8:30 in his first competition. I don't think Dagoury cares that you "doubt" he will meet his previous record (which he set a year and a half before his vaccine so he wasn't exactly peaking before his myocarditis, although honestly I don't know anything about free diving) but you of course have no problem making uninformed predictions like when you predicted that his career was over after myocarditis. You should let him know that you think it's "possible" that he can resume his normal life.

Similarly, you are making an uninformed prediction about Schlumpf because ... reasons. She recently said "I hope to be back soon, chasing my dreams... and competitors." I look forward to you directly responding to her on instagram that you think her career is over and that it's only possible she can resume her normal life.

We all know that you are doing what you are doing because myocarditis is the only problem you can even remotely hang on mRNA vaccines and your rabid agenda demands you do so. You know quite well how to dismiss unreliable information you disagree with but you will scour the internet for any random tweet claiming that the vaccine caused a person some unverified problem, even obviously flawed statements.

Everything you are saying here is pure lawyer spin. Myocarditis, durability, and tolerabity are my main concerns with mRNA vaccines; therefore, I discuss them.
You use sleazy language about me hanging my hat on myocarditis. You treat myocarditis like it is not serious. You recite facts like most recovered after 3 days (in the hospital) to support your arguments that myocarditis is "mild.". You have constantly been wrong when questioning my durability concerns. At this point, it is pretty clear that mRNA covid vaccines lack durability. The only question exists is whether all covid vaccine technologies would do so as well. Regardless, the lack of durability absolutely changes the argument on the cost benefit of boosting. You only see it one way because you defend defend defend these vaccines despite evidence presented to you. You view real factual criticism of the vaccines as an attack by anti-vaxxers because you feel vaccines are somehow your client. Why would anyone trust what you say at this point?
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

1) April 2021

Everything you are saying here is pure lawyer spin. Myocarditis, durability, and tolerabity are my main concerns with mRNA vaccines; therefore, I discuss them.
You use sleazy language about me hanging my hat on myocarditis. You treat myocarditis like it is not serious. You recite facts like most recovered after 3 days (in the hospital) to support your arguments that myocarditis is "mild.". You have constantly been wrong when questioning my durability concerns. At this point, it is pretty clear that mRNA covid vaccines lack durability. The only question exists is whether all covid vaccine technologies would do so as well. Regardless, the lack of durability absolutely changes the argument on the cost benefit of boosting. You only see it one way because you defend defend defend these vaccines despite evidence presented to you. You view real factual criticism of the vaccines as an attack by anti-vaxxers because you feel vaccines are somehow your client. Why would anyone trust what you say at this point?
I love that you think that telling the truth is "pure lawyer spin." You get caught with your pants down time and time again spreading misinformation and yet you say I use "sleazy language."

Everyone wants better vaccines. We all want the COVID pandemic to end, well those of us who recognize that it exists. You have quite obviously mounted an ideological attack against mRNA vaccines which you believe justifies any means necessary. Accordingly you continuously post information which you either know to be incorrect or you recklessly choose to disregard all indicia of unreliability.

I'm a normal person, I don't carry water or plant flags for any particular vaccine technology. I have no hill to die on. I defend the use of lifesaving vaccines because they prevent idiots from dying. More than 2,100 Americans committed suicide by COVID today, the vast majority of whom fell for the same exact misinformation that you regularly amplify on BI and presumably elsewhere.

At this point, mRNA vaccines have outperformed all comers - J&J, AZ, Sinovac, Sinopharm, etc. have all performed worse in practice and had we relied on them in the US we would have had more deaths than we already have. It's possible that the new Hotez team vaccine or that Novavax or Inovio will be proven more effective (and at least as safe or safer) but that does not justify anyone waiting to get them. Had hundreds of millions of Americans waited for whatever vaccine clears your theoretical minimum hurdle, we would likely have a few million dead instead of just 900k so far. And we don't even know if your hurdle will ever be met. Not that any of this matters since the vast majority of the few hundred thousand COVID suicide victims aren't waiting for your pet vaccines. They are so opposed to vaccines, based in part on the same misinformation that you propagate, that they will never take any COVID vaccine. And now their anti-COVID vaccine hysterics are spreading to previously trusted vaccines.

Your entire movement is intentionally detrimental to public health in the US and you still seem to pretend that something else is going on. You think you're the hero but you're the heel. I'm just here to point out your obvious lies and misinformation but I don't pretend that I'm making a difference. Anyone dumb enough to fall for your lies is already screwed. They're the same idiots who fell for HCQ and horse dewormer and are probably starting to drink their own urine. Next week maybe they'll just cut out the middle man and play russian roulette rather than waiting for COVID to kill them.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

1) April 2021

I love that you think that telling the truth is "pure lawyer spin." You get caught with your pants down time and time again spreading misinformation and yet you say I use "sleazy language."

Everyone wants better vaccines. We all want the COVID pandemic to end, well those of us who recognize that it exists. You have quite obviously mounted an ideological attack against mRNA vaccines which you believe justifies any means necessary. Accordingly you continuously post information which you either know to be incorrect or you recklessly choose to disregard all indicia of unreliability.

I'm a normal person, I don't carry water or plant flags for any particular vaccine technology. I have no hill to die on. I defend the use of lifesaving vaccines because they prevent idiots from dying. More than 2,100 Americans committed suicide by COVID today, the vast majority of whom fell for the same exact misinformation that you regularly amplify on BI and presumably elsewhere.

At this point, mRNA vaccines have outperformed all comers - J&J, AZ, Sinovac, Sinopharm, etc. have all performed worse in practice and had we relied on them in the US we would have had more deaths than we already have. It's possible that the new Hotez team vaccine or that Novavax or Inovio will be proven more effective (and at least as safe or safer) but that does not justify anyone waiting to get them. Had hundreds of millions of Americans waited for whatever vaccine clears your theoretical minimum hurdle, we would likely have a few million dead instead of just 900k so far. And we don't even know if your hurdle will ever be met. Not that any of this matters since the vast majority of the few hundred thousand COVID suicide victims aren't waiting for your pet vaccines. They are so opposed to vaccines, based in part on the same misinformation that you propagate, that they will never take any COVID vaccine. And now their anti-COVID vaccine hysterics are spreading to previously trusted vaccines.

Your entire movement is intentionally detrimental to public health in the US and you still seem to pretend that something else is going on. You think you're the hero but you're the heel. I'm just here to point out your obvious lies and misinformation but I don't pretend that I'm making a difference. Anyone dumb enough to fall for your lies is already screwed. They're the same idiots who fell for HCQ and horse dewormer and are probably starting to drink their own urine. Next week maybe they'll just cut out the middle man and play russian roulette rather than waiting for COVID to kill them.

So, countries like the USA, who are flooded with mRNA vaccines and little other alternatives, have better death rates against covid? After all, mRNA vaccines have outperformed all comers, right?

Also, you clearly lack reading comprehension or memory or just makes assumptions clearly contrary to things explicitly written to you. Your comments about people waiting for whatever vaccine clears my hurdles has no relevance to any of my posts.
bearister
NEW YORK -- Scientists are seeing signals that COVID-19s alarming omicron wave may have peaked in Britain and is about to do the same in the U.S., at which point cases may start dropping off dramatically.

The reason: The variant has proved so wildly contagious that it may already be running out of people to infect, just a month and a half after it was first detected in South Africa.

https://abc7news.com/health/omicron-may-be-headed-for-a-rapid-drop-in-us-britain/11458063/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

1) April 2021

So, countries like the USA, who are flooded with mRNA vaccines and little other alternatives, have better death rates against covid? After all, mRNA vaccines have outperformed all comers, right?

This is one of the dumbest things you've ever posted. Despite being "flooded" with mRNA vaccines we still have thousands of unvaxxed people dying every day because they believe in the same misinformation that you are obsessed with spreading. Vaccines only work for people who take them.
bearister
Covid loses 90% of ability to infect within 20 minutes in air study

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/11/covid-loses-90-of-ability-to-infect-within-five-minutes-in-air-study?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Will Covid-19 become less dangerous as it evolves?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/11/will-covid-19-become-less-dangerous-as-it-evolves?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
MinotStateBeav
European Medicines Agency says we shouldn't be continually vaccinating and boosting.

B.A. Bearacus
MinotStateBeav said:

European Medicines Agency says we shouldn't be continually vaccinating and boosting.

Why do BI friends of anti-vaxers always have the shadiest dipshiit references?

MinotStateBeav
B.A. Bearacus said:

MinotStateBeav said:

ok...that's the twitter acct...not the video you potato.
B.A. Bearacus
Your views are aligned with that Twitter user/bot. Just read their feed. Thats basically how you think.
oski003
MinotStateBeav said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

MinotStateBeav said:

ok...that's the twitter acct...not the video you potato.

They aren't specifically saying VAIDS, but

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-11/repeat-booster-shots-risk-overloading-immune-system-ema-says

The EMA is more on-point, but the WHO does say this:

WHO released a statement about Covid vaccines yesterday. It's filled with the usual public health jargon and ass-covering, but one line stands out:

"a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable."
bearister
As evidence mounts that the omicron variant is less deadly than prior COVID-19 strains, one oft-cited explanation is that viruses always evolve to become less virulent over time.

The problem, experts say, is that this theory has been soundly debunked.

https://abc7news.com/science/debunking-the-idea-viruses-evolve-to-become-less-virulent/11463220/
BearForce2

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-11/repeat-booster-shots-risk-overloading-immune-system-ema-says
MinotStateBeav
Looks like the NCAA has more brains than many in Washington.

Wait for City of Berkeley to sabotage Cal...
bearister
MinotStateBeav said:

Doesn't this RWNJ at least have the common decency not to crap on a RWNJ narrative.

Glenn Beck reveals he has Covid AGAIN and it's moved to unvaccinated radio host's lungs

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4452882/glenn-beck-covid-lungs-unvaccinated-radio-host/

"I think I'm f@ucked. Will tRump at least give my eulogy?"
bearister

I hope the justices not wearing masks because they are making a political statement get sicker than f@uck.
B.A. Bearacus
MinotStateBeav said:

Not sure why this choad Posobiec didn't just link to the actual NCAA statement and not some site that begs the question: what the literal F is the mainewire.com? The NCAA is saying that being infected is like earning a GED that is invalid after 90 days. To tweet the equivalent of "yup, if you were infected you're vaccinated, end of story" furthers agendas without increasing knowledge, but you know that.

Quote:

For purposes of the winter guidelines, the NCAA COVID-19 Medical Advisory Group has developed a definition of "fully vaccinated" that considers both vaccination status and other immunity factors that may impact risks for Tier 1 individuals, including student-athletes and coaches. Those considered fully vaccinated include people:

• Within two months of having completed the primary series of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine (one dose).
  • Within five months of having completed the primary series of the mRNA Pfizer vaccine, or within six months of having completed the primary series of the mRNA Moderna vaccine (two doses for both).
  • Who have received a booster vaccine if they are beyond two months of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or beyond five or six months of the mRNA Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, respectively.
A person who has had a documented COVID-19 infection in the past 90 days is considered the equivalent of "fully vaccinated."
MinotStateBeav
B.A. Bearacus said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Not sure why this choad Posobiec didn't just link to the actual NCAA statement and not some site that begs the question: what the literal F is the mainewire.com? The NCAA is saying that being infected is like earning a GED that is invalid after 90 days. To tweet the equivalent of "yup, if you were infected you're vaccinated, end of story" furthers agendas without increasing knowledge, but you know that.

Quote:

For purposes of the winter guidelines, the NCAA COVID-19 Medical Advisory Group has developed a definition of "fully vaccinated" that considers both vaccination status and other immunity factors that may impact risks for Tier 1 individuals, including student-athletes and coaches. Those considered fully vaccinated include people:

• Within two months of having completed the primary series of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine (one dose).
  • Within five months of having completed the primary series of the mRNA Pfizer vaccine, or within six months of having completed the primary series of the mRNA Moderna vaccine (two doses for both).
  • Who have received a booster vaccine if they are beyond two months of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or beyond five or six months of the mRNA Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, respectively.
A person who has had a documented COVID-19 infection in the past 90 days is considered the equivalent of "fully vaccinated."

I'm sorry you're mad.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bearister said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Doesn't this RWNJ at least have the common decency not to crap on a RWNJ narrative.

Glenn Beck reveals he has Covid AGAIN and it's moved to unvaccinated radio host's lungs

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4452882/glenn-beck-covid-lungs-unvaccinated-radio-host/

What????? I thought having Covid was supposed to make you immune from catching it again!
Big C
bearister said:

MinotStateBeav said:

There's actually a RWNJ commentator who's unvaccinated? Didn't Beck get the memo that they're all supposed to get vaccinated (so they can live to continue to make money off of low-information / non-college-educated voters), but then just not admit that publicly? Serves this idiot right for trying to "walk the walk".
B.A. Bearacus
MinotStateBeav said:

I'm sorry you're mad.
It's ok. Not mad, just disappointed -- in the time lost by reading your posts. Blocked. Have a good life and as always, Go Bears!
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bearister said:

MinotStateBeav said:

What????? I thought having Covid was supposed to make you immune from catching it again!

While you and Bearister certainly mean well by shaming the unvaccinated dead, please bear in mind that around 30% of Kaiser So Cal in covid caused ICU are vaccinated.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bearister said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Only the 10th mRNA shot actually makes you immune from catching covid again. For clarification, this is sarcasm. It could be shot 100.
MinotStateBeav
B.A. Bearacus said:

MinotStateBeav said:

I'm sorry you're mad.
It's ok. Not mad, just disappointed -- in the time lost by reading your posts. Blocked. Have a good life and as always, Go Bears!

"It is time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is every day."
bearister
You lifted that gif from my post in the Cuonzo got fired thread on hoop board.
bearister
The vaxxed don't deserve to get sick or die. The unvaxxed, unless they have a medical exception, well, as they say, tough titty said the kitty.

The unvaxxed that have religious objection, well, they get rewarded by meeting their maker, soon.
MinotStateBeav
bearister said:

nope, i don't even read the hoop board. But if I did, it's only because its a high quality (h2O) gif.
bearister
MinotStateBeav said:

bearister said:

nope, i don't even read the hoop board.

I won't doubt you then. It is the first time I ever used it. At least I can enjoy he phenomenal coincidence then. I posted it 4 hours before you did.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/3/topics/106761/replies/1975910
Big C
bearister said:

The vaxxed don't deserve to get sick or die. The unvaxxed, unless they have a medical exception, well, as they say, tough titty said the kitty.

The unvaxxed that have religious objection, well, they get rewarded by meeting their maker, soon.

WWJD?

I don't know and I wasn't there (not quite old enough), but I have a hard time imagining Jesus amassing a bunch of fake information and using it to convince people to not sacrifice for the good of all, in the name of individual freedom.

Doing that just doesn't seem Christ-like, but then I'm hardly an expert. I think Jesus would've volunteered to take the 1st jab.
bearister
…and then he would have flogged the Republicans with a whip like the money changers in the temple.

BearForce2
Why were Democratic politicians so against the vaccine in 2020?
What changed their minds?
bearister
BearForce2 said:

Why were Democratic politicians so against the vaccine in 2019?
What changed their minds?

Because tRump was at the helm, they were worried it might be like tRump Vodka and tRump Water.
First Page Last Page
Page 49 of 132

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.