Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,387 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by movielover
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
philbert said:

Big C said:

It takes a special kind of thread nowadays to get moved from Growls to Off Topic! Congrats to all who've worked so hard on this!
it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
philbert
bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

It takes a special kind of thread nowadays to get moved from Growls to Off Topic! Congrats to all who've worked so hard on this!
it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Nope. Just tired of the back and forth that wasn't convincing anyone of anything. At this point, everyone is entrenched in their positions.
BearForce2
Big C said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

Agreed. It was drowning out both of the threads about Cal Football.

Also "Hey Dodger Fans" and "Hey Chanticleers Fans" threads are both trending on Growls.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Nope. Just tired of the back and forth that wasn't convincing anyone of anything. At this point, everyone is entrenched in their positions.

bearister is still wavering.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

But one of the positions is based on politics, not science. False equivalence.
philbert
bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Did it change the hearts and minds of any of the anti-vax/anti-science crowd? I see the same folks posting the same stuff over and over in this thread. No one seems to have changed their position.

There's a much more informative thread on the Insider board, btw.
bearister
"There's a much more informative thread on the Insider board, btw."

Only the wealthy have access to the truth.
BearForce2
bearister said:

"There's a much more informative thread on the Insider board, btw."

Only the wealthy have access to the truth.

Wealthy Insiders also have access to vaccines you and I don't have.
BearForce2
Big C said:

If you hijack this thread and talk about Cal football, there's a chance this moves back to Growls.
oski003
philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Did it change the hearts and minds of any of the anti-vax/anti-science crowd? I see the same folks posting the same stuff over and over in this thread. No one seems to have changed their position.

To be clear, I am responsible for many of the posts in this thread questioning the way the United States has given corporations great power and latitude in ways that would normally be incomprehensible absent a pandemic while simultaneously not supporting other scientific platforms from smaller companies developing covid vaccines. Because the mRNA vaccines had massive side effects, which very rarely did not subside within 72 hours, the public was conditioned from the beginning that side effects were proof that the vaccine worked. This essentially means that those who did not experience at least moderate side effects (such as a small percentage of mRNA vaccine takers and almost all flu vaccine takers) did not have a working vaccine. This is bonkers. It is also okay to question how Pfizer trialed a vaccine under super cold chain and then later said it was okay to transport with an ice pack and a cooler. It is okay to question how the FDA screwed over Novavax and Inovio while rubber stamping JnJ and Moderna.

None of the above is anti-vax. Even discussing the rare
but serious side effects of mRNA vaccines is not anti-vax. These vaccines have done an excellent job of protecting the vulnerable. It is okay to question their use on the less vulnerable. It is okay to question how the US spoke of multiple shots and goal and then went radio silent on anything not named Pfizer, Moderna, or JnJ.

Highlighting how mRNA vaccines have 30x higher death rate per vaccination than flu vaccines (or any other vaccine that is licensed for use) is not anti-vax.
Big C
Zack Maynard Fan Club said:

Big C said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

Agreed. It was drowning out both of the threads about Cal Football.
Two more threads than a shytty football program like Cal deserves in July. The only thing sadder than Cal sports is watching the hopelessly ridiculous overoptimistic people on the Insider Board who are convinced that the new four star recruits won't flame out like the four star recruits that we got in the past and that we're finally about to turn the corner with the second consecutive coach who can only coach one side of the ball.

Cal sports fans are as sad as Stop the Steal morons or people who haven't gotten the vaccine. They believe in an alternate reality that will never come to be because they cannot admit that their leadership are all emperors wearing no clothes. And they repeat this over and over again.

This will be the year for California Football! If not this year, then next year for sure!! Go Bears!!!
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Highlighting how mRNA vaccines have 30x higher death rate per vaccination than flu vaccines (or any other vaccine that is licensed for use) is not anti-vax.

Where is your evidence for this claim? You've made a number of unsupported claims for months now. You can pretend that your continuous crying wolf isn't anti-vax but the pattern is indistinguishable. You apply a heavy dose of skepticism to any pro mRNA data or discussion and absolutely no such concern with respect to any negative reports, anecdotes or rumors.

So tell us, where is there proof that mRNA vaccines have killed 30x the flu? How many Americans have mRNA vaccines killed?
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Where is your evidence for this claim? You've made a number of unsupported claims for months now. You can pretend that your continuous crying wolf isn't anti-vax but the pattern is indistinguishable. You apply a heavy dose of skepticism to any pro mRNA data or discussion and absolutely no such concern with respect to any negative reports, anecdotes or rumors.

So tell us, where is there proof that mRNA vaccines have killed 30x the flu? How many Americans have mRNA vaccines killed?

It is from VAERS, the national vaccine safety monitoring system. I have said this before.
sycasey
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

It is from VAERS, the national vaccine safety monitoring system. I have said this before.

Which has already been demonstrated as an unreliable metric.
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

I am so glad our leaders have a side effect reporting system for their experimental vaccines that they can then say is unreliable so they can stay on message. SARCASM.

By the way, JnJ was falsely marketed and pushed forward as a traditional vaccine to give to those that didn't want mRNA. It flopped. Therefore, the message has to be to get mRNA in people's arms to control the Delta Variant. There are no other vaccines available even 7-8 months after mRNA got eua, right?
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Just proof of how disingenuous oski is being. VAERS does not report vaccine caused deaths and he knows it. He may pretend not to be an anti-vaxxer but continues to propagate known disinformation in the hopes that people won't call him out for it.

He wants people to think mRNA causes 30x the deaths of the flu vaccine but in reality he uses a source that isn't intended to be used to conclude that even one person died from the vaccine.

As far as I can tell, oski hasn't provided evidence of a single death from mRNA.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Just proof of how disingenuous oski is being. VAERS does not report vaccine caused deaths and he knows it. He may pretend not to be an anti-vaxxer but continues to propagate known disinformation in the hopes that people won't call him out for it.

He wants people to think mRNA causes 30x the deaths of the flu vaccine but in reality he uses a source that isn't intended to be used to conclude that even one person died from the vaccine.

As far as I can tell, oski hasn't provided evidence of a single death from mRNA.

Show some decency. I am not being disingenuous at all. You just parrot whatever our government says. If I posted local news stories of cases of family's ignored when their loved ones died after vaccination, you would shoot them down as unverified because they won't be verified. The foxes are guarding the hen house.

This will likely stay a local news story and not be verified:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/13-year-old-dies-in-sleep-after-getting-covid-19-vaccine-cdc-investigating/amp/

"County health officials told the newspaper that the medical examiner's office had conducted an autopsy, and Clynick's death was reported to the CDC."

"The boy, Jacob Clynick, had no known underlying medical conditions, according to his family."

"The investigation as to whether there is a correlation between his death and vaccination is now at the federal level with CDC," This death was on June 15th. Pfizer got EUA for this age range in May.

Oh wait, I forgot, healthy 13 year olds with no underlying health conditions drop dead all the time. Again, SARCASM.
concordtom
Big C said:

After everything that people have had to go through the past year+, i think anybody who chooses to NOT get a vaccine (rare health exemptions aside), should be completely marginalized. Here we're lucky to have a way out of this mess and some people can't even hold out their arm for a free solution.

Attn: all the major news networks except Fox will be calling to book you for a spot on their programs tonight!

Fox will be running a Big C character assassination piece. Call your former lovers and work colleagues to kindly not speak when they are contacted.
concordtom
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Could you provide a link to this specific claim?
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Could you provide a link to this specific claim?

Here is an example of a search. VAERS is a pain in the butt to use.

https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&DIED=Yes&AGES[]=5

Covid vaccines death since EUA 7-8 months ago is reported in VAERS at 9,000+. Flu vaccines combined have never reported more than 300 in any given 12 month period.
concordtom
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Show some decency. I am not being disingenuous at all. You just parrot whatever our government says. If I posted local news stories of cases of family's ignored when their loved ones died after vaccination, you would shoot them down as unverified because they won't be verified. The foxes are guarding the hen house.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/13-year-old-dies-in-sleep-after-getting-covid-19-vaccine-cdc-investigating/amp/

"County health officials told the newspaper that the medical examiner's office had conducted an autopsy, and Clynick's death was reported to the CDC."

"The boy, Jacob Clynick, had no known underlying medical conditions, according to his family."

"The investigation as to whether there is a correlation between his death and vaccination is now at the federal level with CDC," This death was on June 15th. Pfizer got EUA for this age range in May.

Oh wait, I forgot, healthy 13 year olds with no underlying health conditions drop dead all the time. Again, SARCASM.

So, if it is shown that some people die of Covid and some die of vaccine, the question perhaps then becomes one of which causes more death?
Clearly, Covid wins hands down - or are you trying to suggest otherwise?
concordtom
philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

I wanna talk to the guy who is convinced Jan 6 was "tourists".
concordtom
bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Kind of like religion, like Jesus Christ walking on water.
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

Big C said:

If you hijack this thread and talk about Cal football, there's a chance this moves back to Growls.

Oh wow, you made two funnies on the same page!
Good job!
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

So, if it is shown that some people die of Covid and some die of vaccine, the question perhaps then becomes one of which causes more death?
Clearly, Covid wins hands down - or are you trying to suggest otherwise?

Not at all. In communities with covid, I suggest everyone vulnerable and 30+ get mRNA vaccines while maintaining social distancing. (Edited to clarify, everyone 30+ should get the vaccine. The communities with covid qualifier is meant for the other preventative measures which people aren't really practicing anymore). Businesses should stay open, but I am pro-mask. Obviously, the current government policy is needles in arms and, if you get very sick and the vaccine was available but not taken, it is your fault. I would agree with this policy had OWS and Fauci allowed Americans more choice on their vaccine instead of two vaccine techs that have never been previously approved (with the exception of JnJ fighting ebola in Africa). You can claim that mRNA side effect profile is like the shingles vaccine, but there is a reason it is saved for 50/60+. The adjuvant provides an immediate serious intense immune response.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Makes up a 30x death rate with no basis and then plays the victim card and asks for decency.

That child's death is a horrible tragedy and I feel for his family. We still don't know whether it's a pure vaccine death and I do hope that the appropriate people can make a proper determination. The fact that the family wasn't aware of comorbidities doesn't mean that he didn't have any. I had a friend who had no known health problems who died in his sleep at 22. It was devastating. It turns out he had an undiagnosed heart condition.

You will continue to dissemble and mislead at every turn in hopes you can slip one through the goalie. Stop pretending you're a victim or that you are on a noble crusade.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Makes up a 30x death rate with no basis and then plays the victim card and asks for decency.

That child's death is a horrible tragedy and I feel for his family. We still don't know whether it's a pure vaccine death and I do hope that the appropriate people can make a proper determination. The fact that the family wasn't aware of comorbidities doesn't mean that he didn't have any. I had a friend who had no known health problems who died in his sleep at 22. It was devastating. It turns out he had an undiagnosed heart condition.

You will continue to dissemble and mislead at every turn in hopes you can slip one through the goalie. Stop pretending you're a victim or that you are on a noble crusade.

I gave a factual basis. You are the one spinning and lying. I will continue to post information as it comes available. Have a nice day.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

I gave a factual basis. You are the one spinning and lying. I will continue to post information as it comes available. Have a nice day.

False. You intentionally made a false and misleading declarative statement in order to attack the mRNA vaccines because of your agenda. You could make a lot of supported factual claims about VAERS reports, but the one you made was completely unsupported. You should stop and if you weren't a fraud you would stop making these sorts of claims.

You pretend to be some sort of unbiased observer but continually play games and mislead. You know what VAERS is and how it works but hope other people won't call you out on it. And maybe you will convince low information readers to believe your garbage.

For anyone who is interested in why Oski's claim that mRNA vaccines cause 30x as many deaths (despite the fact that he can't even find one proven death) is both false and incredibly disingenuous, here is what the CDC says about VAERS: https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html

Quote:

When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.

VAERS reports can be submitted voluntarily by anyone, including healthcare providers, patients, or family members. Reports vary in quality and completeness. They often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors.

sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

False. You intentionally made a false and misleading declarative statement in order to attack the mRNA vaccines because of your agenda. You could make a lot of supported factual claims about VAERS reports, but the one you made was completely unsupported. You should stop and if you weren't a fraud you would stop making these sorts of claims.

You pretend to be some sort of unbiased observer but continually play games and mislead. You know what VAERS is and how it works but hope other people won't call you out on it. And maybe you will convince low information readers to believe your garbage.

For anyone who is interested in why Oski's claim that mRNA vaccines cause 30x as many deaths (despite the fact that he can't even find one proven death) is both false and incredibly disingenuous, here is what the CDC says about VAERS: https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html

Quote:

When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.

VAERS reports can be submitted voluntarily by anyone, including healthcare providers, patients, or family members. Reports vary in quality and completeness. They often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors.

And there is a perfectly good reason why there would be so many more reports for potential COVID vaccine related deaths than for the flu: COVID is a new disease with new vaccines and the government is actively asking people to report anything and everything. So the high reporting numbers don't mean anything other than that extra reporting is encouraged.

I believe it's possible that the new vaccines have higher risks associated with them. I also don't think the VAERS data is good evidence of that.
oski003
sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Quote:

And there is a perfectly good reason why there would be so many more reports for potential COVID vaccine related deaths than for the flu: COVID is a new disease with new vaccines and the government is actively asking people to report anything and everything. So the high reporting numbers don't mean anything other than that extra reporting is encouraged.

I believe it's possible that the new vaccines have higher risks associated with them. I also don't think the VAERS data is good evidence of that.

At this point, we are just posting the same things. Your "noble" attacks on me are noted and not appreciated. I will continue to post new information as it becomes available.

I believe your motivation to be genuine and well-intentioned. You believe that we need to stop vaccine hesitancy and get more people vaccinated to stop covid 19. I believe this board is a place where I can question what our health officials are saying and doing. There is a lot to question. I sincerely believe that mRNA spike protein vaccines are not as safe as we are led to believe, and our leaders have put us in a position such that this is our only protection.
oski003
If we do need boosters, which is very likely, I want a vaccine that does not cause moderate and severe side effects.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/us-health-official-says-covid-19-boosters-could-risk-more-serious-side-effects-2021-07-13/
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

bearister said:

philbert said:

Big C said:

it was long overdue

tRumpist by chance?

Quote:

At this point, we are just posting the same things. Your "noble" attacks on me are noted and not appreciated. I will continue to post new information as it becomes available.

I believe your motivation to be genuine and well-intentioned. You believe that we need to stop vaccine hesitancy and get more people vaccinated to stop covid 19. I believe this board is a place where I can question what our health officials are saying and doing. There is a lot to question. I sincerely believe that mRNA spike protein vaccines are not as safe as we are led to believe, and our leaders have put us in a position such that this is our only protection.
You can post whatever you want. I am also free to keep saying why I don't find your argument convincing.
oski003
This seems significant.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/eu-regulator-reviewing-moderna-covid-shot-auto-immune-blood-condition-2021-07-14/?taid=60ef33070afda000016c12ab&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
sycasey
oski003 said:

This seems significant.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/eu-regulator-reviewing-moderna-covid-shot-auto-immune-blood-condition-2021-07-14/?taid=60ef33070afda000016c12ab&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
Seems like more of the same.

Quote:

Europe's drug regulator said on Wednesday it had assessed nine cases of an auto-immune blood condition following vaccination with Moderna Inc's (MRNA.O) COVID-19 shot, but no "clear causal relationship" could be established between the two.
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

This seems significant.

Seems like more of the same.

Quote:

Europe's drug regulator said on Wednesday it had assessed nine cases of an auto-immune blood condition following vaccination with Moderna Inc's (MRNA.O) COVID-19 shot, but no "clear causal relationship" could be established between the two.

LOL, not surprising.
First Page Last Page
Page 15 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.