Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,478 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by movielover
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-deputy-da-fought-vaccine-131753710.html

Another one bites the dust.
Must be God's Will.
Dead at 46.

Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Shorab%20lutchmedial&src=typed_query

Is it a cover up? Thoughts?

A few billion people have been vaxxed worldwide. If statistically, this is a problem to the extent the vaccines should not be used, set forth your hypothetical mechanics of such a cover up?

Cover ups are difficult, heck, DeSantis couldn't even get away with his cover up in one state.

It reminds me of people that believed 9/11 was a Deep State conspiracy. Not one proponent of that theory could ever logically explain how that would work. You would need hundreds, if not thousands, in on the conspiracy with a 100% no leak factor.

Healthy, fit 52 year old renowned cardiologist with no history of heart conditions suddenly dies of a heart condition days after his booster, and no autopsy is conducted and it is not reported by mainstream media. It makes me certainly question what caused his death. Logically, the myocarditis causing vaccine likely was a cause or suddenly triggered an unknown condition. It may just be human nature to not confirm the bad when something is ultimately good and necessary (current vaccines).
Yet another dangerous false and misleading statement from 003. You have no idea what killed the guy or what "no history of heart conditions" means. People drop dead from unknown heart problems all the time. This is nothing new. The fact that he happened to do so after a vaccine isn't unexpected when you consider that millions of men like him have been vaccinated.

Not that any of this matters to you since you are just out to encourage people to be skeptical of vaccines and to join the growing ranks of suicide victims who choose to die from COVID rather than be vaccinated. Any guess as to how many suicide victims we will see this week? Next week?

How do you know that I don't know what no history of heart conditions means?

Healthy people drop dead from unknown heart problems all the time, including the head of cardiology at a prestigious university?
Yes. All the time. I've been hearing stories like this all my life. I've had 2 co-workers in their 50s, both fit, active and healthy, rarely taking a sick day, have a sudden fatal heart attack. It happens. Neither had a Covid vaccination because this was pre-Covid.

Sometimes a coincidence is just a coincidence.
bearister
I don't deny the possibility the spike killed him. It is all a percentage, risk/reward game. The problem is that the anti vaxxers (and I am not saying you are one) jump all over news like this and they would even do so if the odds of that happening were 1 in a million. They are not interested in seeing the odds stats.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
oski003 said:

Healthy people drop dead from unknown heart problems all the time, including the head of cardiology at a prestigious university?

Yeah, they do.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2019/07/why-do-the-young-and-healthy-sometimes-drop-dead

Quote:

Cardiac arrest is responsible for around a fifth of all deaths in developed countries. Each year it kills 100,000 people in the UK. Around half of those who experience cardiac arrest have no prior warning that there is anything wrong with their heart. Of those cases that occur outside hospital, almost 90 per cent are fatal. A cardiac arrest is not the same as a heart attack. The latter is the result of an arterial blockage to the heart, starving it of oxygen; the former is an electrical malfunction that stops the heart pumping. (A heart attack can cause cardiac arrest, but doesn't always.) Most people who suffer cardiac arrests are elderly and/or have heart disease, but it can also affect the young and apparently fit, and hearts that appear structurally healthy.

For any individual it's very unlikely they'll drop dead from heart problems without any known risk factors. But it does happen. And when there are 7 billion people in the world, you will be able to find plenty of those rare individual examples. Some of them might even be prestigious heart doctors.
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Yeah, they do.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2019/07/why-do-the-young-and-healthy-sometimes-drop-dead

Quote:

Cardiac arrest is responsible for around a fifth of all deaths in developed countries. Each year it kills 100,000 people in the UK. Around half of those who experience cardiac arrest have no prior warning that there is anything wrong with their heart. Of those cases that occur outside hospital, almost 90 per cent are fatal. A cardiac arrest is not the same as a heart attack. The latter is the result of an arterial blockage to the heart, starving it of oxygen; the former is an electrical malfunction that stops the heart pumping. (A heart attack can cause cardiac arrest, but doesn't always.) Most people who suffer cardiac arrests are elderly and/or have heart disease, but it can also affect the young and apparently fit, and hearts that appear structurally healthy.

For any individual it's very unlikely they'll drop dead from heart problems without any known risk factors. But it does happen. And when there are 7 billion people in the world, you will be able to find plenty of those rare individual examples. Some of them might even be prestigious heart doctors.
The key word is all the time. Your 2019 article references a similar occurrence during an athletic event from 2012 as proof that sudden heart attacks CAN happen in seemingly healthy people. Not the same. Those statistics don't appear accurate.

Here is Cedars-Sinai having roughly the same amount of sudden cardiac arrest in a population six times larger and also saying that most have early warning signs.

https://www.cedars-sinai.org/newsroom/medical-first-discovery-of-warning-symptoms-for-usually-fatal-heart-rhythm-malfunction-opens-new-window-of-opportunity-for-prevention/

Regardless, an otherwise healthy cardiologist had a sudden cardiac arrest days after taking a vaccine that causes myo and periocarditis. It is certainly a disturbing sequence of events.
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Yeah, they do.

Quote:

The key word is all the time. Your 2019 article references a similar occurrence during an athletic event from 2012 as proof that sudden heart attacks CAN happen in seemingly healthy people. Not the same. Those statistics don't appear accurate.

Here is Cedars-Sinai having roughly the same amount of sudden cardiac arrest in a population six times larger and also saying that most have early warning signs.

https://www.cedars-sinai.org/newsroom/medical-first-discovery-of-warning-symptoms-for-usually-fatal-heart-rhythm-malfunction-opens-new-window-of-opportunity-for-prevention/

Regardless, an otherwise healthy cardiologist had a sudden cardiac arrest days after taking a vaccine that causes myo and periocarditis. It is certainly a disturbing sequence of events.
It's a disturbing sequence of events for that individual. It doesn't prove anything about the vaccine. You need much broader, falsifiable studies for that. For that individual it could easily be a coincidence. And yes, with 7 billion people in the world you can find a lot of coincidences.
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

In RWNJ Land, correlation IS causation.

In LWNJ Land, this.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
oski003
Since the MRNA vaccines hardly prevent covid infection and can cause myocarditis and covid 19 also can cause myocarditis, wouldn't getting vaccinated with MRNA vaccines ultimately put you at a higher risk of myocarditis than not getting vaccinated with an MRNA vaccine?
calpoly
oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

A few billion people have been vaxxed worldwide. If statistically, this is a problem to the extent the vaccines should not be used, set forth your hypothetical mechanics of such a cover up?

Cover ups are difficult, heck, DeSantis couldn't even get away with his cover up in one state.

It reminds me of people that believed 9/11 was a Deep State conspiracy. Not one proponent of that theory could ever logically explain how that would work. You would need hundreds, if not thousands, in on the conspiracy with a 100% no leak factor.

Healthy, fit 52 year old renowned cardiologist with no history of heart conditions suddenly dies of a heart condition days after his booster, and no autopsy is conducted and it is not reported by mainstream media. It makes me certainly question what caused his death. Logically, the myocarditis causing vaccine likely was a cause or suddenly triggered an unknown condition. It may just be human nature to not confirm the bad when something is ultimately good and necessary (current vaccines).
Unfortunately heart attacks happen all the time to healthy individuals without any history of heart conditions. Spreading unfounded rumors like this is you MO and maybe you should think about the disservice you your posts.
oski003
calpoly said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

Unfortunately heart attacks happen all the time to healthy individuals without any history of heart conditions. Spreading unfounded rumors like this is you MO and maybe you should think about the disservice you your posts.
unfounded rumors? Is there any possible way to validate this rumor?
bearister
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

Yet another dangerous false and misleading statement from 003. You have no idea what killed the guy or what "no history of heart conditions" means. People drop dead from unknown heart problems all the time. This is nothing new. The fact that he happened to do so after a vaccine isn't unexpected when you consider that millions of men like him have been vaccinated.

Not that any of this matters to you since you are just out to encourage people to be skeptical of vaccines and to join the growing ranks of suicide victims who choose to die from COVID rather than be vaccinated. Any guess as to how many suicide victims we will see this week? Next week?

That is a dangerous and misleading statement from USucks, I have to refer to you in the third person because apparently this is now a persuasive argument in front of some large captive audience as evidenced by your writing.

How is this dangerous and misleading? Telling people that healthy people suddenly die from heart attacks all the time is just a scary, depressing scenario. I can't imagine how much depression and anxiety you are causing. You and your ilk may not be killing people, but you are certainly making people's live miserable with your dangerous, misleading statements.

Not that any of this matters to you since you want to encourage people to dismiss any negative information on the mrna vaccines.

*** On a serious note, if the vaccine caused this otherwise healthy person's death, COULD it be confirmed? the vaccine causes heart conditions. This cardiologist did not have a known heart condition. The cardiologist got boosted. The cardiologist died of a heart condition DAYS later. And you just dismiss it because healthy people die of heart conditions all the time. F that.
It's false and misleading because you have no basis to suggest that his death was in any way connected with the vaccine. And LOL if you think it's scary to say that healthy people die all the time when you continuously mislead people by making unverified and baseless claims suggesting the vaccine is responsible for thousands of deaths which have not been determined to be related in any way.

Thousands of Americans die every week after drinking coffee. Do you go on anti-coffee forums and spread claims that coffee killed them? You are so blinded by your hysterical anti-vaccine agenda that you have lost all touch with what you are doing and how it contributes to the environment that contributes to thousands of suicide victims every week who fall prey for the same disinformation you are spreading. Everyone who chooses not to get vaccinated based on false information is increasing their risk of death or other poor health outcomes from COVID. That's reality.
DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

It's false and misleading because you have no basis to suggest that his death was in any way connected with the vaccine. And LOL if you think it's scary to say that healthy people die all the time when you continuously mislead people by making unverified and baseless claims suggesting the vaccine is responsible for thousands of deaths which have not been determined to be related in any way.

Thousands of Americans die every week after drinking coffee. Do you go on anti-coffee forums and spread claims that coffee killed them? You are so blinded by your hysterical anti-vaccine agenda that you have lost all touch with what you are doing and how it contributes to the environment that contributes to thousands of suicide victims every week who fall prey for the same disinformation you are spreading. Everyone who chooses not to get vaccinated based on false information is increasing their risk of death or other poor health outcomes from COVID. That's reality.

Agreed 100%

It's shocking that someone with a college education is unable to figure out that correlation does not necessarily imply causation. It's the kind of twisted thinking that allows people to "cherry-pick" the VAERS data-base and make highly absurd and most dangerous claims.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

That is a dangerous and misleading statement from USucks, I have to refer to you in the third person because apparently this is now a persuasive argument in front of some large captive audience as evidenced by your writing.

How is this dangerous and misleading? Telling people that healthy people suddenly die from heart attacks all the time is just a scary, depressing scenario. I can't imagine how much depression and anxiety you are causing. You and your ilk may not be killing people, but you are certainly making people's live miserable with your dangerous, misleading statements.

Not that any of this matters to you since you want to encourage people to dismiss any negative information on the mrna vaccines.

*** On a serious note, if the vaccine caused this otherwise healthy person's death, COULD it be confirmed? the vaccine causes heart conditions. This cardiologist did not have a known heart condition. The cardiologist got boosted. The cardiologist died of a heart condition DAYS later. And you just dismiss it because healthy people die of heart conditions all the time. F that.

The bit about scaring people into anxiety or depression was mocking you for your constant accusations that I am responsible for covid deaths.

65% of American adults drink coffee daily. Most people who have been vaccinated by mRNA covid vaccines, have only done it twice in the past year or so. Big difference there (unless you think we will get mRNA shots daily... Might be heading there, right?)

Statistics, which aren't widely publicized, show that mRNA vaccines cause myocarditis. It is very logical to draw a causation between these vaccines and sudden heart attacks with no prior warnings days after vaccination. Definitely a basis there. Maybe you need more coffee? Have you ever thought that people might choose not to get vaccinated due to REAL information, even if the more logical choice is to get vaccinated? Because that is what is really happening here.
oski003
DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Agreed 100%

It's shocking that someone with a college education is unable to figure out that correlation does not necessarily imply causation. It's the kind of twisted thinking that allows people to "cherry-pick" the VAERS data-base and make highly absurd and most dangerous claims.

I know how you avoid proving causation:
1) mrna vaccines cause myocarditis
2) healthy person dies of sudden cardiac arrest after mrna vaccination
3) don't do an autopsy
4) death is inconclusive

How could you prove causation here?

Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

Have you ever thought that people might choose not to get vaccinated due to REAL information, even if the more logical choice is to get vaccinated?
Tell that to the thousands of unvaccinated people dying every week who believed the same misinformation you spread.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

Have you ever thought that people might choose not to get vaccinated due to REAL information, even if the more logical choice is to get vaccinated?
Tell that to the thousands of unvaccinated people dying every week who believed the same misinformation you spread.

Again, since your above response is nonsensical and sophomoric, have you ever thought that people might choose not to get vaccinated due to REAL information, even if the more logical choice is to get vaccinated?

BearForce2
VAERS data is actively managed and reviewed by Health and Human Services.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

Again, since your above response is nonsensical and sophomoric, have you ever thought that people might choose not to get vaccinated due to REAL information, even if the more logical choice is to get vaccinated?

Sure, people make the wrong choice all the time. Given that you post so much false and misleading misinformation, that's where my responses are focused.

A guy in Australia recently self-immolated to protest the vaccines. I suppose he could have done so based on real information, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that lighting himself on fire was not a prudent choice.

If there are legitimate reasons for adults not to get vaccinated by this point, you certainly haven't shared one yet. And, as well all know, thousands of anti-vaxxers commit suicide every week so I have a hard time believing that they were basing their decision to join a death cult based on "real information."
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

Sure, people make the wrong choice all the time. Given that you post so much false and misleading misinformation, that's where my responses are focused.

A guy in Australia recently self-immolated to protest the vaccines. I suppose he could have done so based on real information, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that lighting himself on fire was not a prudent choice.

If there are legitimate reasons for adults not to get vaccinated by this point, you certainly haven't shared one yet. And, as well all know, thousands of anti-vaxxers commit suicide every week so I have a hard time believing that they were basing their decision to join a death cult based on "real information."

My purpose isn't to convince people not to get vaccinated, numb nuts. I could care less about someone protesting a vaccine mandate in Australia. Finally, I don't post "so much false and misleading information.". Our dialog has gone like this:

Me: these vaccines aren't good because A.
You: they don't do A. You are just spreading anti-vax info. These vaccines save lives.

"New" info confirms A.

Rinse and repeat for B, C, D, E, F, G....

You: These vaccines save lives and your misleading anti-vax information kills people. Mass suicide. Your fault! Remember that one time where you posted misleading information about myocarditis in the navy! You were so wrong and now people are dead!
oski003
Remember when USucks the expert said that a traditional vaccine would not convince more people to get vaccinated because anti-vaxxers are idiots?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshuacohen/2021/11/03/if-approved-the-novavax-covid-19-vaccine-could-help-reduce-vaccine-hesitancy-in-the-us/?sh=178cc4997f12
oski003
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

My purpose isn't to convince people not to get vaccinated, numb nuts. I could care less about someone protesting a vaccine mandate in Australia. Finally, I don't post "so much false and misleading information.". Our dialog has gone like this:

You: they don't do A. You are just spreading anti-vax info. These vaccines save lives.

"New" info confirms A.

You: These vaccines save lives and your misleading anti-vax information kills people. Mass suicide. Your fault! Remember that one time where you posted misleading information about myocarditis in the navy! You were so wrong and now people are dead!
LOL at your hysterics. Don't flatter yourself, you aren't persuasive enough to kill any BI-ers. All I've said is that people who believe the same misinformation that you post (which is far more extensive than you care to admit) are choosing not to get vaccinated and many (literally thousands per week) are dying because of it.

You are completely caught up in the anti-vax misinformation sphere yet unable to see the people who surround you. Show me any data that says that an appreciable percentage of unvaccinated Americans are just waiting for a new experimental vaccine with different technology before they get the jab. You love Novavax but they've had a hell of a time producing their product and haven't been approved anywhere. The anti-vax whackos will have a field day with it.

Just look at this recent data from KFF. What would give a person any reason to believe the people in the left hand column are just itching for a new vaccine? 88% believe COVID is exaggerated and 62% are not at all worried about getting sick. Anti-vax views are based on made up information (of the type you continually spread) and divorced from reality. This has become a religion for them. What makes you think that the misinformation highway you rely on is all of the sudden going to self-correct when your pet vaccine is approved? No one can be that naive.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

"New" info confirms A.

LOL at your hysterics. Don't flatter yourself, you aren't persuasive enough to kill any BI-ers. All I've said is that people who believe the same misinformation that you post (which is far more extensive than you care to admit) are choosing not to get vaccinated and many (literally thousands per week) are dying because of it.

You are completely caught up in the anti-vax misinformation sphere yet unable to see the people who surround you. Show me any data that says that an appreciable percentage of unvaccinated Americans are just waiting for a new experimental vaccine with different technology before they get the jab. You love Novavax but they've had a hell of a time producing their product and haven't been approved anywhere. The anti-vax whackos will have a field day with it.

Just look at this recent data from KFF. What would give a person any reason to believe the people in the left hand column are just itching for a new vaccine? 88% believe COVID is exaggerated and 62% are not at all worried about getting sick. Anti-vax views are based on made up information (of the type you continually spread) and divorced from reality. This has become a religion for them. What makes you think that the misinformation highway you rely on is all of the sudden going to self-correct when your pet vaccine is approved? No one can be that naive.

Lol

Novavax has EUA in Europe and the following countries:

Afghanistan, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Togo, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Angola, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Comoros, Congo, Cte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, El Salvador, Eswatini, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyztan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, So Tom and Principe, Senegal, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Timor-Leste, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Dominica, Fiji, Grenada, Guyana, Kosovo, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Samoa, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga and Tuvalu.

They are also supplying 100 million doses this month to those countries. After providing initial support, Political and Public Policy moves by the U.S. has delayed Novavax's production, but they are working through it.

I don't really care much for a political graph poll telling me that republicans are anti-vaxxers. I am sure several are. I care more about others skeptical of or allergic to mRNA vaccines or had bad effects on the first shot. I also believe the cost benefit analysis for mRNA is much stronger for the primary doses than boosting.

There will be no data on the number of Americans who will take a traditional vaccine until Novavax is available in the U S. It is the first rule of the vaccine club: don't talk about unapproved vaccines. Seriously, the CDC fraudulently marketed JnJ as a traditional vaccine and went so far as to state that JnJ and mRNA are safe because they don't enter the nucleus when JnJ actually does (not that there is anything wrong with that).

European countries are marketing Novavax as a way to inoculate the skeptical and people with adverse reactions to mRNA.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

I thought one of your core beliefs was that you can't trust the government.
bearister

Data: Fansure; Chart: Sara Wise/Axios

*Gee, Naw'lins must be stricter than the City of Berkeley.
sycasey
I'll be happy if Novavax turns out to be another effective vaccine option, but I'm not under any illusions that it will make a huge difference in vaccine hesitancy. That's not to say it wouldn't make any difference, and even help around the margins is a good thing, but let's not expect any "magic bullet" effects here. The same forces that politicized the current vaccines can easily do the same to a new one.
B.A. Bearacus
sycasey said:

I'll be happy if Novavax turns out to be another effective vaccine option, but I'm not under any illusions that it will make a huge difference in vaccine hesitancy. That's not to say it wouldn't make any difference, and even help around the margins is a good thing, but let's not expect any "magic bullet" effects here. The same forces that politicized the current vaccines can easily do the same to a new one.
Agreed. Oski003, it would be naive to the extreme (crazy naive) to think that having Novavax as an option in the US would lead to significant new Covid vaccine adoption from Americans who have been avoidant up until now.
BearForce2
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

I thought one of your core beliefs was that you can't trust the government.

And therefore, what?
oski003
B.A. Bearacus said:

sycasey said:

Agreed. Oski003, it would be naive to the extreme (crazy naive) to think that having Novavax as an option in the US would lead to significantly new Covid vaccine adoption from Americans who have been avoidant up until now.

The CDC and FDA have shot themselves in the foot with misleading facts about covid hospitalizations, deaths, and the vaccines. However, it is not too late to make amends, provide accurate information, and provide a traditional vaccine to the American public.
bearister
California Deputy DA who died of COVID was unvaccinated, husband says

https://mol.im/a/10371785
Big C
bearister said:

California Deputy DA who died of COVID was unvaccinated, husband says

https://mol.im/a/10371785

This is why I let actual scientific researchers do my research for me.
oski003
a "popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy" and John F. Kennedy as explaining that a "nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
dimitrig
oski003 said:

a "popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy" and John F. Kennedy as explaining that a "nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."

I am not afraid of but definitely disappointed in about 40% of Americans.

oski003
dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

I am not afraid of but definitely disappointed in about 40% of Americans.

That's a quote by a judge who is certainly not in Pfizer"s pocket and agrees that the FDA hiding the truth from Americans for 75 years is a tragedy. I hope this decision stands. It may reveal more detail on why Marion Gruber resigned.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/judge-rejects-fdas-75-year-delay-vax-data-cuts-8-months?s=07
First Page Last Page
Page 47 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.