Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

375,327 Views | 4765 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by movielover
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am shocked. Just shocked.

oski003
oski003 said:

For those vaccinated with mRNA, a 50% increase in non-covid related All Death actuary / insurance data may explain why Pfizer and Moderna want to hide their data and demand immunity from lawsuit. Per Edward Dowd, fraud perpetuated in their trials may bypass their granted immunity from lawsuits.

A clinical trial regional director filed a $2 billion lawsuit against Pfizer & BioNTech alleging the pharmaceutical companies fabricated & falsified their covid-19 vaccine trial data. The lawsuit was unsealed Feb 16 2022 after being filed on Jan. 8, 2021.
oski003
Despite Pfizer's incredible lobbying efforts, their negative 80 degree Celsius super cold chain vaccine still doesn't magically work everywhere. They still pocket billions though! This is what happens when the tail (Pfizer) wags the dog (Biden).

Psaki is a riot: "We're the first country to buy doses for the sole purpose of sharing them with the world. We also bought, as you know, a billion doses.'"

It is almost as if the United States is willfully unaware that Covax is setup for the sole purpose of providing vaccines to poorer nations.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10520693/amp/White-House-says-vaccine-doses-turned-AWAY-logistical-issues.html
BearForce2

The Queen of England tests positive for Covid as Boris Johnson lifts all Covid restrictions.
Be of good cheer, she will carry on with her light duties.
oski003
EXCLUSIVE: Top vaccine expert says upcoming Novavax vaccine could be a boon to the developing world because of easier storage and could help quell concerns about mRNA shots

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10535847/Top-vaccine-expert-says-upcoming-Novavax-vaccine-exciting.html

Dr Cody Meissner is the chief of pediatrics at Tufts Children's Hospital in Boston Massachusetts and serves as a member of the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC).

He told DailyMail.com that some people concerned about the novel nature and potential side-effects of the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna shots could be willing to receive the Novavax jab, which is a standard protein based vaccine.

Unit2Sucks
Harrowing reminder that COVID is no joke.
Quote:

One recent study has found that people with Covid-19 are at an increased risk for cardiovascular diseases for at least a year after recovery.

The study, published this month in the journal Nature Medicine, used data from US Department of Veterans Affairs national health care databases to follow over 153,000 veterans with a history of Covid-19 infection for up to a year after their recovery.

Compared with those who were never infected, people who had a coronavirus infection were more likely to have symptoms including inflammatory heart disease, heart failure, dysrhythmia, heart attacks, strokes and clotting in the long term. People with prior Covid-19 infections were more than 60% more likely to develop any cardiac issue. Many of these conditions, such as pulmonary embolisms, are life-threatening.

"One thing that was sobering was that the risk was evident even in people who had very mild disease or did not need hospitalization," said lead researcher Dr. Ziyad Al-Aly, chief of research and development at the VA St. Louis Health Care System.

As disease severity increased, so did the risk of cardiovascular complications in the long run. People who had been treated in an ICU had the highest risk for cardiovascular disease after recovery. For example, people who weren't hospitalized were twice as likely to have a pulmonary embolism than people who had not had Covid-19, and those treated in the ICU were more than 21 times more likely to have one.

This risk for problems was also found across all ages, sexes, races and cardiac risk factors such as smoking, high blood pressure and obesity.

oski003
THE COVID-19 BLACKOUT HAS BEGUN: As the great readers of my page know, I have been sounding the alarm bells along with many others in the community, that world powers are looking to "move on" (ignore) from COVID-19 and will begin skewing data. This is well underway now.

Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

THE COVID-19 BLACKOUT HAS BEGUN: As the great readers of my page know, I have been sounding the alarm bells along with many others in the community, that world powers are looking to "move on" (ignore) from COVID-19 and will begin skewing data. This is well underway now.

This makes it sound nefarious but it's leaders adjusting to the threat and their population's willingness to sacrifice for the greater good, which is waning much faster than vaccine efficacy. You have a huge segment of people (especially in the US) who are anti-vaxxers and COVID dismissive. At this point there is little we can to do protect them. People who want to protect themselves from those people can get vaccinated and wear masks. It's awful for immuno-compromised (I have a good friend who works for a public school, is on immuno suppressing medication and for whom vaccines are not particularly effective) since they will have to be on extreme alert for even longer than may have been necessary but there is no longer the collective will to try harder.

The good news is that vaccines still offer robust protection against severe illness and death and that anyone over 5 can get vaccinated (and boosted), and can continue to wear masks and reduce their risk levels in other ways. The bad news is that COVID is extremely difficult to control and that we aren't going to be at "15 cases and soon going to be at 0" any time soon.

A lot of that blame goes to the prior administration and the tireless work of grifters, anti-vaxxers and other "freedom" advocates who did everything they could to hamstring our public health efforts. We are still seeing the impacts of that today and I don't expect it to magically disappear over night. California's plan to require unvaccinated people wear masks is both ridiculous in light of Omicron and untenable in light of the fact that anti-vaxxers have no interest in protecting their communities and are by far the least likely to mask up. Why anyone thinks some 300 lb meal team six anti-vaxxer would wear a mask is beyond me. I'm still masking up when I think it makes sense and ignoring prolonged indoor settings with the public at large until COVID prevalence is far lower. I'm less worried about what the CDC and other authorities say at this point because even when masks were required everywhere, most people were too careless to use them properly to begin with. At this point we can protect ourselves and in doing so there are some benefits to our community but our society is too far gone to expect the government to be able to compel the anti-health holdouts to do anything for anyone, even themselves.
BearForce2

???
oski003
BearForce2 said:

???

Impact Research.

Big C
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

This makes it sound nefarious but it's leaders adjusting to the threat and their population's willingness to sacrifice for the greater good, which is waning much faster than vaccine efficacy. You have a huge segment of people (especially in the US) who are anti-vaxxers and COVID dismissive. At this point there is little we can to do protect them. People who want to protect themselves from those people can get vaccinated and wear masks. It's awful for immuno-compromised (I have a good friend who works for a public school, is on immuno suppressing medication and for whom vaccines are not particularly effective) since they will have to be on extreme alert for even longer than may have been necessary but there is no longer the collective will to try harder.

The good news is that vaccines still offer robust protection against severe illness and death and that anyone over 5 can get vaccinated (and boosted), and can continue to wear masks and reduce their risk levels in other ways. The bad news is that COVID is extremely difficult to control and that we aren't going to be at "15 cases and soon going to be at 0" any time soon.

A lot of that blame goes to the prior administration and the tireless work of grifters, anti-vaxxers and other "freedom" advocates who did everything they could to hamstring our public health efforts. We are still seeing the impacts of that today and I don't expect it to magically disappear over night. California's plan to require unvaccinated people wear masks is both ridiculous in light of Omicron and untenable in light of the fact that anti-vaxxers have no interest in protecting their communities and are by far the least likely to mask up. Why anyone thinks some 300 lb meal team six anti-vaxxer would wear a mask is beyond me. I'm still masking up when I think it makes sense and ignoring prolonged indoor settings with the public at large until COVID prevalence is far lower. I'm less worried about what the CDC and other authorities say at this point because even when masks were required everywhere, most people were too careless to use them properly to begin with. At this point we can protect ourselves and in doing so there are some benefits to our community but our society is too far gone to expect the government to be able to compel the anti-health holdouts to do anything for anyone, even themselves.

The careless, carefree unvaccinated in America are truly doing God's work, by dying and thereby helping to cull the human species. We will emerge stronger from this, with less "low information" voters!
BearForce2
Big C said:

The careless, carefree unvaccinated in America are truly doing God's work, by dying and thereby helping to cull the human species. We will emerge stronger from this, with less "low information" voters!

Children aren't eligible to vote.
oski003
Here is some of the data that was withheld from the public. After multiple appeals by the FDA and Pfizer, they are now releasing some documents each month.

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
Unit2Sucks
People asking the important questions.

BearForce2
oski003 said:

Here is some of the data that was withheld from the public. After multiple appeals by the FDA and Pfizer, they are now releasing some documents each month.

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

The final report can be read here:

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/125742_S1_M4_4223_185350.pdf

Instead of 55,000 pages a month starting March 1, the FDA now will only be required to release 10,000 pages, with another 10,000 following on April 1st.
BearForce2
oski003
Bombshells starting to drop... Wanting to hide the data for 75 years is one of the biggest red flags in history. Get your head out of the sand.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/chd-says-pfizer-fda-dropped-205400826.html
BearForce2

Where's Fauci?
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Bombshells starting to drop... Wanting to hide the data for 75 years is one of the biggest red flags in history. Get your head out of the sand.

CHD is a known anti-vax scam group founded by RFK Jr. No surprise coming from you. Pathetic attempt.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

CHD is a known anti-vax scam group founded by RFK Jr. No surprise coming from you. Pathetic attempt.
Which news sources that you trust are covering these documents? Please post your trusted sources' analysis as opposed to some dog**** retort disparaging CHD. I don't agree with a lot of what CHD says. That doesn't mean I bury my head in the sand and live in your la la land. Feel free to use actual arguments.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Which news sources that you trust are covering these documents? Please post your trusted sources' analysis as opposed to some dog**** retort disparaging CHD. I don't agree with a lot of what CHD says. That doesn't mean I bury my head in the sand and live in your la la land. Feel free to use actual arguments.

Fact is you trust the World Mercury Project for scientific news. It's pathetic but totally on brand for you. Stop pretending like you have any filter. You spend your time on anti vax websites looking for any information you can cite to discredit mRNA. That's because you are agenda driven and unconcerned with reality. Doesn't mean any of us have to fall for your BS.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Fact is you trust the World Mercury Project for scientific news. It's pathetic but totally on brand for you. Stop pretending like you have any filter. You spend your time on anti vax websites looking for any information you can cite to discredit mRNA. That's because you are agenda driven and unconcerned with reality. Doesn't mean any of us have to fall for your BS.

What would you like me to filter out here and how come you aren't able to defend the data? What are your thoughts on the data? Do you still truly believe that the FDA and Pfizer asked for 75 years because they don't have the budget to produce documents?
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

What would you like me to filter out here and how come you aren't able to defend the data? What are your thoughts on the data? Do you still truly believe that the FDA and Pfizer asked for 75 years because they don't have the budget to produce documents?

You said there were BoMBsheLLS. Prove it. Don't just provide idiotic opinion pieces from junk science anti vax grifter groups. If it's such a big deal it should be easy for you to prove.

We both know the reason you keep posting garbage and pretending like VAERS "data" is meaningful. You have nothing but an agenda in search of a basis.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

You said there were BoMBsheLLS. Prove it. Don't just provide idiotic opinion pieces from junk science anti vax grifter groups. If it's such a big deal it should be easy for you to prove.

We both know the reason you keep posting garbage and pretending like VAERS "data" is meaningful. You have nothing but an agenda in search of a basis.

This is just one release of data. We did find out the following:

The FDA gave BLA to a vaccine with these conclusions and or data:

VAED/VAERD.
In this review of subjects with COVID-19 following vaccination, based on the current evidence,
VAED/VAERD remains a theoretical risk for the vaccine. Surveillance will continue.

Pregnancy outcomes for the 270 pregnancies were reported as spontaneous abortion (23),
outcome pending (5), premature birth with neonatal death, spontaneous abortion with
intrauterine death (2 each), spontaneous abortion with neonatal death, and normal outcome (1
each). No outcome was provided for 238 pregnancies (note that 2 different outcomes were
reported for each twin, and both were counted).

And the confidential list of all of the adverse side effects mentioned above.

BearForce2

TheBlaze has reported that the federal government paid to promote vaccines to media outlets, including Fox News and Newsmax among the others. Big Pharma was getting a free ride to promote their vaccines from the American taxpayer.

Quote:

Hundreds of news organizations were paid by the federal government to advertise for the vaccines as part of a "comprehensive media campaign," according to documents TheBlaze obtained from the Department of Health and Human Services. The Biden administration purchased ads on TV, radio, in print, and on social media to build vaccine confidence, timing this effort with the increasing availability of the vaccines. The government also relied on earned media featuring "influencers" from "communities hit hard by COVID-19" and "experts" like White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci and other academics to be interviewed and promote vaccination in the news.

AunBear89
Weeeeeee! More Right Wing Faux Outrage!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Weeeeeee! More Right Wing Faux Outrage!

You paid your government to brainwash you, make Pfizer richer, and make kids sick.
sycasey
There's nothing wrong with the government spending money to advertise free vaccines that would help end the pandemic faster. I would consider it a dereliction of duty if they didn't.
MinotStateBeav
They lied to you and are laughing about it.

oski003
https://twitter.com/louietraub/status/1500881594432643078?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

"I'm 41 and on now heart medication thanks to Moderna. I used to be healthy, teach snowboarding and climb Colorado's 14,000-foot peaks. Now, it's hard climbing up a flight of stairs thanks to #VaccineSideEffects"
DiabloWags
Scientists discover a loss of grey matter in the brain after becoming infected with Covid.
Will it result in more people coming down with dementia at some point?

Covid Cases Linked to Brain Shrinkage, Cognitive Decline Months Later - Bloomberg

The findings represent striking evidence of the virus's impact on the central nervous system. More research will be required to understand whether the evidence from the Wellcome Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging at the University of Oxford means Covid-19 will exacerbate the global burden of dementia -- which cost an estimated $1.3 trillion in the year the pandemic began -- and other neurodegenerative conditions.

"It is a very novel study with conclusive data," said Avindra Nath, clinical director of the U.S. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, who wasn't involved in the research. "The findings are very intriguing, with important implications for the population at large."

dimitrig
DiabloWags said:

Scientists discover a loss of grey matter in the brain after becoming infected with Covid.

Covid Cases Linked to Brain Shrinkage, Cognitive Decline Months Later - Bloomberg

The findings represent striking evidence of the virus's impact on the central nervous system. More research will be required to understand whether the evidence from the Wellcome Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging at the University of Oxford means Covid-19 will exacerbate the global burden of dementia -- which cost an estimated $1.3 trillion in the year the pandemic began -- and other neurodegenerative conditions.

"It is a very novel study with conclusive data," said Avindra Nath, clinical director of the U.S. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, who wasn't involved in the research. "The findings are very intriguing, with important implications for the population at large."

Great! More old Republican dementia patients headed our way.
DiabloWags
dimitrig said:

DiabloWags said:

You mean Hell to Pay?
Eastern Oregon Bear
DiabloWags said:

dimitrig said:

DiabloWags said:

You mean Hell to Pay?

I believe the court documents will refer to them as Helltopay Does 1-10,000,000.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

There's nothing wrong with the government spending money to advertise free vaccines that would help end the pandemic faster. I would consider it a dereliction of duty if they didn't.

There's a lot wrong if the media outlets were directed not to report on anything negative related to the vaccines or by not allowing voices to be heard from the medical and scientific community that run counter to their narrative.. This the definition of propaganda.
First Page Last Page
Page 60 of 137

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.