Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

117,477 Views | 2424 Replies | Last: 14 hrs ago by Unit2Sucks
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The dishonesty of the anti-vaxxer arguments on this thread:

Irrational: "Seat belts are killing babies!"

Rational: "Seat belts aren't killing babies they save thousands and thousands of babies each year."

Irrational: "Look! Here is an article where a baby strangled themself in a seat belt. See!"

Rational: "That's terrible that that happened, but I didn't mean that no baby had ever died from a seat belt, but that that it is a rare enough occurrence that it doesn't rise to questioning the overall efficacy of seat belts or make them dangerous or suggest that in an accident you are just as likely to die from the seat belt as to be saved from the seat belt."

Irrational: "But you said seat belts aren't killing babies and I have an example right here so I win!"

Rational: "I am happy to revise my statement if it is that important to you to 'seat belts save thousands of lives a year and every once in a while a terrible accident happens and a baby strangles themself' but I don't think that adds any value to the discussion of car and seat belt law. I think you have moved the discussion to a superfluous point to try and maintain a strange belief system and raise irrational fears or just to win a semantic argument. I am worried about babies and how to best save them."


HTP and BFart et al are having disingenuous conversations over and over again. They are not interested in finding solutions or agreement or honest discussion of problems, they want to promulgate irrational positions that assert tribal loyalty. There arguments can nearly always be reduced not to "here's a really good idea what do you think?" but instead to "nah nah nah I hate Liberals and will disagree with anything you say no matter how much sense you make."
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

Oh look, desperate anti-vaxxer is back to pretending like VAERS is an approximation of deaths. Most of those reports come from outside the US. We know people aren't dropping dead right and left from vaccines. And we know that we are going to pass a million COVID deaths any day now. What a weird, pathetic crusade you have.

As for why this lady's autopsy took so long, I have no idea. Bob Saget's took about 6 weeks. Imagine how many extra COVID deaths that could have been prevented by the vaccines there are but we still haven't found out about? Florida is purposefully delaying it's COVID death reporting in order to make it seem like they are doing better than they are and you are continuing to pretend that the vaccines are dangerous despite all of the evidence to the contrary.


Of course you have no idea why the autopsy took almost a whole year; your head is stuck up your ass.
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:


Of course you have no idea why the autopsy took almost a whole year; your head is stuck up your ass.

Where is your head if you believe that the MILLIONS of vaccinated people are either dead or walking wounded though there is statistically no evidence of this?

Meanwhile, the actual hospitals and morgues ARE populated by the unvaccinated in completely disproportionate numbers. I am sure you know directly and indirectly many many people who died or were severely effected by COVID. You know that nearly a million have died in this country, and yet you spend all your time focused on the exceptions and some minuscule rounding error of unfortunate poor reactions. Your concern is sickly misplaced and your empathy and rationality is absent.

You are no longer behaving as an open-minded caring person, you are now simply an agenda making conspiratorial unfounded claims and railing against common sense. The pandemic is enough of a problem without the burden of people like you who want to politicize everything and who do not actually care about honest conversations and data about how best to save Americans and take care of one another, you just want your position to be correct.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Oh look, desperate anti-vaxxer is back to pretending like VAERS is an approximation of deaths. Most of those reports come from outside the US. We know people aren't dropping dead right and left from vaccines. And we know that we are going to pass a million COVID deaths any day now. What a weird, pathetic crusade you have.

As for why this lady's autopsy took so long, I have no idea. Bob Saget's took about 6 weeks. Imagine how many extra COVID deaths that could have been prevented by the vaccines there are but we still haven't found out about? Florida is purposefully delaying it's COVID death reporting in order to make it seem like they are doing better than they are and you are continuing to pretend that the vaccines are dangerous despite all of the evidence to the contrary.


Of course you have no idea why the autopsy took almost a whole year; your head is stuck up your ass.

I'm sure your conspiracy theory is correct. I mean when have you been wrong before?

Here are reported side effects of the vaccine:

Quote:

While side effects occurred after the first dose, they were more common after the second dose. Common side effects included:
  • tenderness at the injection site for 73% of participants
  • pain upon and after vaccination for 60% of participants
  • fatigue for 50% of the participants
  • muscle pain for 48% of participants
  • headache for 44% of participants
  • malaise for 39% of participants
Less common side effects after the second dose included:
  • fever for 6% of participants, including severe cases for 0.37%
  • nausea and vomiting for 11% of participants, including severe cases for 0.23%
  • joint pain for 22% of participants, including severe cases for 2.44%

The WHO recommend the following not to get the vaccine:
  • people with a history of anaphylaxis to any component inside the vaccine


Oh wait, that's for Novavax and doesn't sound so different from mRNA. People with history of severe allergic reaction still need to be concerned about Novavax as they do for all vaccines.

But please continue your fear-mongering about extremely rare events while 15k+ people per week are dying because they are dumb enough to believe people like you.

Honestly at this point I just enjoy how easy it is to defeat your pathetic arguments.
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bring back Polio! Bring back polio! Some people had a poor reaction to that vaccine...at least i think they did, not sure. We need to stop the Deep State and Big Pharma and end all vaccines and all medicine too because....because um, I think I heard some person somewhere had a bad reaction or died...the Liberals are rushing the approvals through, no I mean, thank god Trump rushed the approvals through...no, I mean we need to put all research into ending the pandemic with a vaccine...no, I mean we got the vaccine but we shouldn't take it...no...um...what is it the Liberals are saying now?...I mean the opposite of whatever that is, right Tucker? Sean? Tell me what my position is again?
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blungld said:

oski003 said:


Of course you have no idea why the autopsy took almost a whole year; your head is stuck up your ass.

Where is your head if you believe that the MILLIONS of vaccinated people are either dead or walking wounded though there is statistically no evidence of this?

***I don't believe this.

Meanwhile, the actual hospitals and morgues ARE populated by the unvaccinated in completely disproportionate numbers. I am sure you know directly and indirectly many many people who died or were severely effected by COVID. You know that nearly a million have died in this country, and yet you spend all your time focused on the exceptions and some minuscule rounding error of unfortunate poor reactions. Your concern is sickly misplaced and your empathy and rationality is absent.

*** I know 1 person directly who died of Covid, 2 indirectly, and 1 indirectly (young relative of friend) who has died of an mRNA covid vaccine. Agree that mRNA vaccines have been fast and effective and helped us get through the emergency.

You are no longer behaving as an open-minded caring person, you are now simply an agenda making conspiratorial unfounded claims and railing against common sense. The pandemic is enough of a problem without the burden of people like you who want to politicize everything and who do not actually care about honest conversations and data about how best to save Americans and take care of one another, you just want your position to be correct.

*** I am not politicizing the pandemic. If you don't like my posts, don't read them. I generally try to keep my vaccine related posts here or respond to others occasionally. I also generally encourage primary vaccination (and boosters for the vulnerable), even mRNA, because there aren't alternatives.




Responses above.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Oh look, desperate anti-vaxxer is back to pretending like VAERS is an approximation of deaths. Most of those reports come from outside the US. We know people aren't dropping dead right and left from vaccines. And we know that we are going to pass a million COVID deaths any day now. What a weird, pathetic crusade you have.

As for why this lady's autopsy took so long, I have no idea. Bob Saget's took about 6 weeks. Imagine how many extra COVID deaths that could have been prevented by the vaccines there are but we still haven't found out about? Florida is purposefully delaying it's COVID death reporting in order to make it seem like they are doing better than they are and you are continuing to pretend that the vaccines are dangerous despite all of the evidence to the contrary.


Of course you have no idea why the autopsy took almost a whole year; your head is stuck up your ass.

I'm sure your conspiracy theory is correct. I mean when have you been wrong before?

Here are reported side effects of the vaccine:

Quote:

While side effects occurred after the first dose, they were more common after the second dose. Common side effects included:
  • tenderness at the injection site for 73% of participants
  • pain upon and after vaccination for 60% of participants
  • fatigue for 50% of the participants
  • muscle pain for 48% of participants
  • headache for 44% of participants
  • malaise for 39% of participants
Less common side effects after the second dose included:
  • fever for 6% of participants, including severe cases for 0.37%
  • nausea and vomiting for 11% of participants, including severe cases for 0.23%
  • joint pain for 22% of participants, including severe cases for 2.44%

The WHO recommend the following not to get the vaccine:
  • people with a history of anaphylaxis to any component inside the vaccine


Oh wait, that's for Novavax and doesn't sound so different from mRNA. People with history of severe allergic reaction still need to be concerned about Novavax as they do for all vaccines.

But please continue your fear-mongering about extremely rare events while 15k+ people per week are dying because they are dumb enough to believe people like you.

Honestly at this point I just enjoy how easy it is to defeat your pathetic arguments.


Excluding PEG reactions, anaphylactic allergic reaction rates to mRNA is comparable to other vaccines. The PEG reactions (also rare) happened to many people who hadn't had previous vaccine reactions, which I believe explains the extensive vaccine monitoring post shot.

For the third time, my concern about this death was how it was buried from the public for almost a year.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

"Trying to address the urgency that FDA and the White House is hearing from parents … for making these vaccines available for this younger age group," said Jason Schwartz, an assistant professor of health policy at the Yale School

https://www.statnews.com/2022/02/02/worry-vaccinating-under-5-could-backfire/

*So the FDA and white house are now taking direction from "parents"? Only 20% of young kids are vaccinated as it is and they think there will be a rush to vaccinate babies?? Something is not right.

"Regulators are reportedly asking for data from a two-dose vaccine regimen, potentially leading to approval within the coming weeks.

A three-dose regimen for children under 5 will likely eventually be recommended, the reports said, but health officials are eager to get vaccinations started as soon as possible to protect from the highly infectious omicron variant.

"We know that two doses isn't enough, and we get that," one unnamed source described as familiar with the situation reportedly told the Post. "The idea is, let's go ahead and start the review of two doses. If the data holds up in the submission, you could start kids on their primary baseline months earlier than if you don't do anything until the third-dose data comes in."

They will actually authorize two shots before data on the third shot, so the two shots can be started immediately in anticipation of the third shot being successful."

*The new scientific method.

Hey, whatever happened to this situation? Oh, it was a premature attack on the FDA and Pfizer which have now decided to postpone the decision to evaluate new data. Now rather than attack them for authorizing the vaccine, 003 will need to go back to attacking the safety and efficacy because they are looking at the data.

Whee!
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

"Trying to address the urgency that FDA and the White House is hearing from parents … for making these vaccines available for this younger age group," said Jason Schwartz, an assistant professor of health policy at the Yale School

https://www.statnews.com/2022/02/02/worry-vaccinating-under-5-could-backfire/

*So the FDA and white house are now taking direction from "parents"? Only 20% of young kids are vaccinated as it is and they think there will be a rush to vaccinate babies?? Something is not right.

"Regulators are reportedly asking for data from a two-dose vaccine regimen, potentially leading to approval within the coming weeks.

A three-dose regimen for children under 5 will likely eventually be recommended, the reports said, but health officials are eager to get vaccinations started as soon as possible to protect from the highly infectious omicron variant.

"We know that two doses isn't enough, and we get that," one unnamed source described as familiar with the situation reportedly told the Post. "The idea is, let's go ahead and start the review of two doses. If the data holds up in the submission, you could start kids on their primary baseline months earlier than if you don't do anything until the third-dose data comes in."

They will actually authorize two shots before data on the third shot, so the two shots can be started immediately in anticipation of the third shot being successful."

*The new scientific method.

Hey, whatever happened to this situation? Oh, it was a premature attack on the FDA and Pfizer which have now decided to postpone the decision to evaluate new data. Now rather than attack them for authorizing the vaccine, 003 will need to go back to attacking the safety and efficacy because they are looking at the data.

Whee!


"Pfizer said in December that two doses didn't generate a strong enough immune response in its trial of children ages 2 to 4. For young children, Pfizer's vaccine has a dosage of 3 micrograms. For children ages 5 to 11, the dosage is higher, at 10 micrograms.

Still, the company asked the FDA this month to authorize these first two doses, with a plan to submit additional data in the coming weeks on a third dose. The full vaccination series would be three doses.

The FDA was expected to publish an analysis of the Pfizer data Friday, ahead of an advisory committee meeting next week. The FDA said Friday the meeting has been postponed.

Two people familiar with the FDA's plans said there had already been a lot of pushback on the agency from outside experts who had concerns that Pfizer's data wasn't sufficient. The experts felt, one of the people said, that their concerns were "falling on deaf ears" within the agency."

What they were trying to do, approve a vaccine despite not evening showing significant immugenocity, was crazy. Glad they got checked.
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why is it that the right-wing/anti-vax crowd always seem to have the microscope misplaced? They hunt and peck for data and reasons that entirely miss the big picture issue and the solutions we are all grappling for. Their inquiry is dishonest from the start, looking to score points for their ideology rather than help people. It's hard to come up with the right analogy, but it's as if there were a battle field strewn with a million dead soldiers and they are angry with the government because a private in the medics tent has an upset stomach from his K-rations.

What draws their ire is irrational in the big picture discussion, focused on all the wrong details, and lacks empathy, context, or any effort to collaborate toward a better society. I don't understand how adults can reach a level of cult-like loyalty to a party with so little interest in the noblest parts of the American experiment. The Founders did everything they could to rise above personal interest and the trappings of power, party, and particular cultural to create something enduring and transcendent...and yet we are now saddled with lizard-brain bumpkins who want to drag us all down to their small-minded tribal level so they can "own the Libs." Jefferson, Hamilton, Washington, et al (Jesus?) would be so proud of them...not.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blungld said:

Why is it that the right-wing/anti-vax crowd always seem to have the microscope misplaced? They hunt and peck for data and reasons that entirely miss the big picture issue and the solutions we are all grappling for. Their inquiry is dishonest from the start, looking to score points for their ideology rather than help people. It's hard to come up with the right analogy, but it's as if there were a battle field strewn with a million dead soldiers and they are angry with the government because a private in the medics tent has an upset stomach from his K-rations.

What draws their ire is irrational in the big picture discussion, focused on all the wrong details, and lacks empathy, context, or any effort to collaborate toward a better society. I don't understand how adults can reach a level of cult-like loyalty to a party with so little interest in the noblest parts of the American experiment. The Founders did everything they could to rise above personal interest and the trappings of power, party, and particular cultural to create something enduring and transcendent...and yet we are now saddled with lizard-brain bumpkins who want to drag us all down to their small-minded tribal level so they can "own the Libs." Jefferson, Hamilton, Washington, et al (Jesus?) would be so proud of them...not.

What is the difference between being personally against taking vaccines vs. being against the vaccine in general vs. being against certain types of vaccines vs being against vaccine mandates vs. being against the politicization of the the pandemic and vaccines or can you not help but lump everyone in the same category because it's easier for you to judge them?
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blungld said:

The dishonesty of the anti-vaxxer arguments on this thread:

Irrational: "Seat belts are killing babies!"

Rational: "Seat belts aren't killing babies they save thousands and thousands of babies each year."

Irrational: "Look! Here is an article where a baby strangled themself in a seat belt. See!"

Rational: "That's terrible that that happened, but I didn't mean that no baby had ever died from a seat belt, but that that it is a rare enough occurrence that it doesn't rise to questioning the overall efficacy of seat belts or make them dangerous or suggest that in an accident you are just as likely to die from the seat belt as to be saved from the seat belt."

Irrational: "But you said seat belts aren't killing babies and I have an example right here so I win!"

Rational: "I am happy to revise my statement if it is that important to you to 'seat belts save thousands of lives a year and every once in a while a terrible accident happens and a baby strangles themself' but I don't think that adds any value to the discussion of car and seat belt law. I think you have moved the discussion to a superfluous point to try and maintain a strange belief system and raise irrational fears or just to win a semantic argument. I am worried about babies and how to best save them."


HTP and BFart et al are having disingenuous conversations over and over again. They are not interested in finding solutions or agreement or honest discussion of problems, they want to promulgate irrational positions that assert tribal loyalty. There arguments can nearly always be reduced not to "here's a really good idea what do you think?" but instead to "nah nah nah I hate Liberals and will disagree with anything you say no matter how much sense you make."

Blue, you're a little late to this game, this thread is over 50 pages long and your president is going to declare the pandemic over probably around April and will take the credit for stopping the virus to help boost his anemic numbers.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:



Yes, I understand that many vaccines have side effects and many of the VAERS reports are coincidences (and a few made up), but I also understand that many are real vaccine injuries that far exceed the injury rate from other approved vaccines.



Only a "few" reports of side-effects have been made up?
Says who... you?

Not like the rabid dog anti-vaxx community would work "overtime" to report adverse side-effects, no?
Get real.

You're logic is some of the most twisted logic that I've ever seen on display in this forum.
And that's saying a lot, given some of the malcontents that post here.


DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:


Blue, you're a little late to this game, this thread is over 50 pages long and your president is going to declare the pandemic over probably around April and will take the credit for stopping the virus to help boost his anemic numbers.


One this is certain.
You're still suffering from BOTB.
Biden on The Brain.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:



Yes, I understand that many vaccines have side effects and many of the VAERS reports are coincidences (and a few made up), but I also understand that many are real vaccine injuries that far exceed the injury rate from other approved vaccines.



Only a "few" reports of side-effects have been made up?
Says who... you?

Not like the rabid dog anti-vaxx community would work "overtime" to report adverse side-effects, no?
Get real.

You're logic is some of the most twisted logic that I've ever seen on display in this forum.
And that's saying a lot, given some of the malcontents that post here.




And it is the anti-vaxx community posting false reports because you can find hundreds out of thousands? Why do you think there are tons of false reports?
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mr Hunt revealed virologist Angela Luttick was the first person to get the Novavax vaccine.

Ms Luttick said she had chosen to wait for a more "traditional vaccine" and was "excited" to be the first recipient of the Novavax vaccine.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/coronavirus/australias-first-protein-covid19-vaccine-novavax-to-be-rolled-out-from-next-week/news-story/2e97c70ecda9bdcec54fd1c76c569a6c%3famp
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FDA authorizes new Covid-19 monoclonal antibody that works against Omicron variant

Quote:

Monoclonal antibodies are lab-made proteins that mimic the immune system's ability to fight harmful pathogens like the coronavirus. Bebtelovimab, made by Eli Lilly and Company, is a monoclonal antibody given through intravenous injection.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/11/health/lilly-monoclonal-antibody-covid-omicron-fda-authorization/index.html
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Mr Hunt revealed virologist Angela Luttick was the first person to get the Novavax vaccine.

Ms Luttick said she had chosen to wait for a more "traditional vaccine" and was "excited" to be the first recipient of the Novavax vaccine.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/coronavirus/australias-first-protein-covid19-vaccine-novavax-to-be-rolled-out-from-next-week/news-story/2e97c70ecda9bdcec54fd1c76c569a6c%3famp

"Paging Mr. Hunt. Paging Mr. Mike Hunt. Can Mike Hunt pick up the phone? Has anybody seen Mike Hunt?"
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2022/01/05/1070046189/a-texas-team-comes-up-with-a-covid-vaccine-that-could-be-a-global-game-changer

New vaccine- low cost, low tech developed by a team in Texas and offered free of license to the developing world. Approved for use in India. Good story.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2022/01/05/1070046189/a-texas-team-comes-up-with-a-covid-vaccine-that-could-be-a-global-game-changer

New vaccine- low cost, low tech developed by a team in Texas and offered free of license to the developing world. Approved for use in India. Good story.
Yup, we've discussed this before - sounds promising and I hope it is able to be widely adopted.

In other COVID news, A study was published in Nature regarding the elevated risk of heart problems for people post-COVID. Certainly not a ringing endorsement for people who trust their own immune systems to protect them rather than trying to avoid the disease in the first place. They say "for up to a year" because that's what they studied, so the headline might mislead people to believe that you are in the clear after 1 year. Also, obviously, this study can't speak to variants that emerged in 2021.

Bottom line, surviving COVID doesn't mean that you are in the clear. By the way, this study isn't meant to establish that vaccines reduce your risks of heart problems from COVID either, so that it still an open point, although to the extent that the vaccines help prevent you from contracting COVID or reduce the severity, they should be helpful.



Quote:

Indeed, it appears the coronavirus can leave patients at risk for heart problems for at least one year following infection, according to one of the largest analyses of post-Covid health effects to date.

The study, published last week in Nature Medicine, found that the illness increased the possibility of heart rhythm irregularities, as well as potentially deadly blood clots in the legs and lungs, in the year after an acute infection.

Covid also increased the risk for heart failure by 72 percent, heart attack by 63 percent and stroke by 52 percent even among those, like Wilson, whose original illnesses were mild.

The study's lead author, Dr. Ziyad Al-Aly, a clinical epidemiologist at Washington University in St. Louis, said he and his colleagues expected to see some elevation in heart problems following Covid, but assumed it would be limited largely to people whose health wasn't robust previously.

The elevated risk remained when researchers accounted for age and race, he said.

"It was a bit of a moment for us when we realized it was evident in all of these subgroups," Al-Aly said, "including younger adults, older adults, Black people, white people, people with obesity and those without."

"The risk was everywhere," he said.


BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Wow, no way. What was once misinformation is now science.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thank God the pandemic is over in America.

Covid 'onslaught' has overwhelmed Hong Kong's capacity, leader says


https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/14/covid-onslaught-has-overwhelmed-hong-kongs-capacity-as-cases-surge-leader-says?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:



Wow, no way. What was once misinformation is now science.
There were people claiming Vitamin D deficiencies were a good thing? I must have missed that.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:



Wow, no way. What was once misinformation is now science.
There were people claiming Vitamin D deficiencies were a good thing? I must have missed that.
You missed many things.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:



Wow, no way. What was once misinformation is now science.
There were people claiming Vitamin D deficiencies were a good thing? I must have missed that.
The CDC seems to have been reluctant to publicize or even acknowledge at home ways to treat or prevent covid likely because of fear that people would choose to do such in lieu of getting vaccinated or seeking medical attention once sick.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vit D deficiencies are common with lots of different chronic conditions including diabetes and heart disease - not exactly good for COVID.

I don't think this provides any evidence that supplementing Vitamin D will actually reduce COVID risk. Doesn't mean it won't of course. I'm taking D right now because I WFH and don't spend as much time outside as I used to and it's not harmful in normal doses.

The study itself I believe was based on prior diagnoses of deficiencies, not contemporaneously with COVID. So take it for what it's worth.

Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This may trigger some people.


BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Project Veritas: US FDA Executive office on hidden camera reveals future Covid policy. "Joe Biden wants to inoculate as many people as possible."

"You'll have to get an annual shot."

"They're [FDA] not going to not approve it."


bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nearly three-quarters of Americans have some Covid immunity, experts say


https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/17/coronavirus-omicron-three-quarters-americans-immune-covid?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Nearly three-quarters of Americans have some Covid immunity, experts say


https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/17/coronavirus-omicron-three-quarters-americans-immune-covid?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
In other words, 80 million Americans have none.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Nearly three-quarters of Americans have some Covid immunity, experts say


https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/17/coronavirus-omicron-three-quarters-americans-immune-covid?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
I should have more now. Positive test today!

Full story: COVID has been running through my household for the last three weeks. Son caught it, then wife, then daughter. All are out of protocols as of today (more than 10 days since first positive). I had been the last one without symptoms. Then I felt a bit feverish and tired on Monday, mostly resolved by Tuesday but with a lingering minor cough. Rapid tests still showed negative until I tested against this morning: positive!

I'm going to be fine, but the virus has done a fine job of stretching out our various quarantines for as long as possible.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Moderna, Pfizer Didn't Want Responsibility for Adverse Effects of Vaccines: Niti Aayog Member

https://www.news18.com/news/india/moderna-pfizer-did-not-want-to-take-responsibility-for-adverse-effects-of-vaccines-niti-aayog-member-4786871.html
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For those vaccinated with mRNA, a 50% increase in non-covid related All Death actuary / insurance data may explain why Pfizer and Moderna want to hide their data and demand immunity from lawsuit. Per Edward Dowd, fraud perpetuated in their trials may bypass their granted immunity from lawsuits.

Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

For those vaccinated with mRNA, a 50% increase in non-covid related All Death actuary / insurance data may explain why Pfizer and Moderna want to hide their data and demand immunity from lawsuit. Per Edward Dowd, fraud perpetuated in their trials may bypass their granted immunity from lawsuits.


hahahahaha. You don't actually believe this do you?

You found this trawling your typical anti-vaxxer propaganda sites and posted it to further your nefarious cause. It's idiotic beyond belief - billions of these shots have been administered the world over, not just in the US. This isn't just a US issue it would be everywhere. I don't know who this Edward Dowd character is, but there are lots of people with "impressive" resumes who have gone off the deep end like every anti-vaxxer's favorite Dr. Robert Malone.

Meanwhile, 15k unvaxxed Americans are still dying every week while unvaxxed Americans complain about the rise in murders (which on an annual basis is a little more than this week's death toll of unvaxxed from COVID).
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
US has suffered more than 1m excess deaths during pandemic, CDC finds


https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/17/us-excess-deaths-pandemic-cdc?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.