Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,241 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by movielover
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

They lied to you, Jim Jordan asking Dr. Debrah Birx questions on Covid. She essentially admits the government lied to people regarding infection to vaccinated persons.
https://rumble.com/v1cmoiz-rep.-jim-jordan-questions-dr.-deborah-birx-on-why-americans-should-trust-th.html

You are probably gonna want to have this one back boss. I haven't read the book but looks like that excerpt says that Marc (guessing Marc Short) tried to doctor the reports for political reasons and that Birx had to be careful to reinsert the correct information in different locations because the political morons in Trump's admin wouldn't figure this out.

Birx was gone before the vaccines were rolled out so I have no idea how you are connecting this idiotic tweet with vaccine performance.

If I'm wrong and she had provided false data which Trump had tried to correct, I will take my lumps. But I think we all know that's not going to happen.
I agree..you won't take your lumps, you'll just spin like always.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

They lied to you, Jim Jordan asking Dr. Debrah Birx questions on Covid. She essentially admits the government lied to people regarding infection to vaccinated persons.
https://rumble.com/v1cmoiz-rep.-jim-jordan-questions-dr.-deborah-birx-on-why-americans-should-trust-th.html

You are probably gonna want to have this one back boss. I haven't read the book but looks like that excerpt says that Marc (guessing Marc Short) tried to doctor the reports for political reasons and that Birx had to be careful to reinsert the correct information in different locations because the political morons in Trump's admin wouldn't figure this out.

Birx was gone before the vaccines were rolled out so I have no idea how you are connecting this idiotic tweet with vaccine performance.

If I'm wrong and she had provided false data which Trump had tried to correct, I will take my lumps. But I think we all know that's not going to happen.

Tell me why I am wrong. What does your tweet have **** all to do with vaccination? How does the quote in the tweet show that Birx did anything wrong and not Marc Short?

I have no dog in this fight. Whether it was Birx or other people in the Trump administration, we know that Trump did a horrible job on COVID. You are being manipulated by right wing media to somehow believe otherwise.
BearForce2

Dr. Naomi Wolf was banned from Twitter last year for posting testimonies from women claiming this.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
MinotStateBeav
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Tell me why I am wrong. What does your tweet have **** all to do with vaccination? How does the quote in the tweet show that Birx did anything wrong and not Marc Short?

I have no dog in this fight. Whether it was Birx or other people in the Trump administration, we know that Trump did a horrible job on COVID. You are being manipulated by right wing media to somehow believe otherwise.

The video in the link I provided had the information directly from Dr. Birx mouth, do you need hand holding to figure out how to click a link and find the video?
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

The video in the link I provided had the information directly from Dr. Birx mouth, do you need hand holding to figure out how to click a link and find the video?

Are you referring to her statement that the Trump administration knew that natural immunity didn't prevent re-infection? You are the dude who spent a year telling us your "trusted your immune system" and that you didn't have to worry about re-infection because you had natural immunity. Congrats for finally learning something.

If you are talking about her saying that the vaccines weren't 100% effective at preventing infection forever, no **** Sherlock. That isn't news. We've known that from the get go. Fauci said multiple times during OWS that even 70% effective vaccines would be great. Vaccines have done a much better job than that preventing serious infection and death but unfortunately with Omicron, the vaccines aren't doing that much to prevent mild infections. This isn't a state secret and anyone who feels misled by the government on this point probably shouldn't operate heavy machinery.
DiabloWags
Big C said:

LOL, Rand Paul.. The guy is a joke. A bad joke. A bad joke with an agenda... and something funky going on with his hair.

Somone actually posted something from Rand Paul?
The guy that isnt even a board certified opthalmologist?

Hahahaha.
That's funny!

DiabloWags
Big C said:

You are not a typical anti-vaxxer, true. You are somebody that has always had some sort of agenda against the mRNA vaccines. This agenda may be your sincere belief for the welfare of your fellow man, or it may be that you once got fired from Moderna or have financial interests in on of the non-mRNA companies.

Whatever your agenda is, you have plastered data and arguments here -- hundreds and hundreds of posts -- even data that is wacky or that could discourage people from becoming vaccinated at all. (example: the VAERS bs)

When someone posts hundreds and hundreds of times, if not THOUSANDS .... it's pretty clear they have an Agenda.

And to do so in a Forum where there are only a handful of viewers, doesnt really make any sense.
I would suggest that it has to do with having taken a financial loss on Novavax and that this obsessive-compulsive venting is a form of rationalizing why they lost money and it is "therapy" for them.

oski003
DiabloWags said:

Big C said:

You are not a typical anti-vaxxer, true. You are somebody that has always had some sort of agenda against the mRNA vaccines. This agenda may be your sincere belief for the welfare of your fellow man, or it may be that you once got fired from Moderna or have financial interests in on of the non-mRNA companies.

Whatever your agenda is, you have plastered data and arguments here -- hundreds and hundreds of posts -- even data that is wacky or that could discourage people from becoming vaccinated at all. (example: the VAERS bs)

When someone posts hundreds and hundreds of times, if not THOUSANDS .... it's pretty clear they have an Agenda.

And to do so in a Forum where there are only a handful of viewers, doesnt really make any sense.
I would suggest that it has to do with having taken a financial loss on Novavax and that this obsessive-compulsive venting is a form of rationalizing why they lost money and it is "therapy" for them.

You can use the same exact poor logic to argue why you and Unit2 constantly need to attack my posts and defend mRNA vaccines. I am a part of this community as are you and Unit2. I have not taken a financial loss on Novavax.
Big C
BearForce2 said:

Dr. Naomi Wolf was banned from Twitter last year for posting testimonies from women claiming this.

Hey BearForce2, did you notice that the article you linked specifically said "... people with regular menstrual cycles ..."?

Just as not only women can get pregnant, not only women can have regular menstrual cycles! (And no, wise guy, I am not wearing a tampon right now... but even if I were, so what!!!)

Signed,
Notta Biologist
BearForce2
Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

Hey BearForce2, did you notice that the article you linked specifically said "... people with regular menstrual cycles ..."?

Just as not only women can get pregnant, not only women can have regular menstrual cycles! (And no, wise guy, I am not wearing a tampon right now... but even if I were, so what!!!)

Signed,
Notta Biologist

Good catch. The NBC video imbedded in the article, however, stated that the "CDC urges pregnant women to get vaccinated amid troubling new data....". It looks like NBC or the CDC is more confused than us, we who happen to be enlightened non-biologists.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Big C
BearForce2 said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

Signed,
Notta Biologist

Good catch. The NBC video imbedded in the article, however, stated that the "CDC urges pregnant women to get vaccinated amid troubling new data....". It looks like NBC or the CDC is more confused than us, we who happen to be enlightened non-biologists.

I think it's time the CDC showed a little more care for (and sensitivity to) pregnant non-women!
bearister
Axios-Ipsos poll: Americans say we'll never be rid of COVID

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/19/axios-ipsos-poll-never-rid-of-covid
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
More MLB Stars can't play in Canada.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/34289488/st-louis-cardinals-all-stars-nolan-arenado-paul-goldschmidt-play-toronto-series-due-covid-19-vaccination-status
sycasey
oski003 said:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/34289488/st-louis-cardinals-all-stars-nolan-arenado-paul-goldschmidt-play-toronto-series-due-covid-19-vaccination-status

Novavax should solve all of this.
BearForce2
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

How so? There are people willing to take a more traditional protein vaccine over mRNA (some being allergic and some wanting a vaccine with less side effects). However, most people that didn't get mRNA vaccines are unlikely to get a vaccine now, two years later. Many reluctantly were pushed into mRNA vaccines, such as Wiggins and myself.
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

How so? There are people willing to take a more traditional protein vaccine over mRNA (some being allergic and some wanting a vaccine with less side effects). However, most people that didn't get mRNA vaccines, are unlikely to get a vaccine now, two years later. Many reluctantly were pushed into mRNA vaccines, such as Wiggins and myself.

Sorry, I thought that was your claim: that there were a lot of people who were waiting for something like Novavax.
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

How so? There are people willing to take a more traditional protein vaccine over mRNA (some being allergic and some wanting a vaccine with less side effects). However, most people that didn't get mRNA vaccines, are unlikely to get a vaccine now, two years later. Many reluctantly were pushed into mRNA vaccines, such as Wiggins and myself.

Sorry, I thought that was your claim: that there were a lot of people who were waiting for something like Novavax.

Yes, a lot of people are waiting for Novavax. It is not some sort of thesis though. I am upset at how long it has taken for FDA approval. It should have been available in 2021.
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Yes, a lot of people are waiting for Novavax. It is not some sort of thesis though. I am upset at how long it has taken for FDA approval. It should have been available in 2021.

The FDA and CDC should have been faster on a lot of things.
dimitrig
BearForce2 said:

Trump trying to buy votes as usual

MinotStateBeav
dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

No..that's just common sense.
Eastern Oregon Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

Once you allow the average GI Joe to decide which orders they will obey and there's no penalty for it, you're starting the military down a very slippery slope.
MinotStateBeav
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

MinotStateBeav said:

dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

Once you allow the average GI Joe to decide which orders they will obey and there's no penalty for it, you're starting the military down a very slippery slope.
Allowing GI's to say no to experimental vaccines that weren't even FDA approved means we have smart GIs.
Eastern Oregon Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

MinotStateBeav said:

dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

Allowing GI's to say no to experimental vaccines that weren't even FDA approved means we have smart GIs.
Everything I've ever learned about military training tells me the military isn't looking for smart GIs, just GIs that follow their training and obey orders from their superior officers.
BearForce2

MinotStateBeav said:

dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

Unfortunately for those in the military now, they will have to comply or suffer the consequences. But the military knows this isn't helping their cause in the long term. They are facing a recruiting nightmare right now.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/21/americas-woke-army-is-facing-a-recruiting-nightmare/
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/07/how-covid-may-have-crushed-military-recruitment/
MinotStateBeav

MinotStateBeav said:

MinotStateBeav said:

dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

Everything I've ever learned about military training tells me the military isn't looking for smart GIs, just GIs that follow their training and obey orders from their superior officers.
"It is a defense to any offense that the accused was acting pursuant to orders unless the accused knew the orders to be unlawful or a person of ordinary sense and understanding would have known the orders to be unlawful."

This is why the officers of the mai lai massacre were prosecuted, they knew that an order to slaughter every person in the village was wrong.

This is in the military code of justice. You could easily state that a soldier forced to take an experimental vaccine to find that order unlawful.
Big C
BearForce2 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

Unfortunately for those in the military now, they will have to comply or suffer the consequences. But the military knows this isn't helping their cause in the long term. They are facing a recruiting nightmare right now.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/21/americas-woke-army-is-facing-a-recruiting-nightmare/
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/07/how-covid-may-have-crushed-military-recruitment/

Sucks that soldiers need to follow orders nowadays, in order to achieve a greater good. What's this nation coming to?!?

But hey, Amazon's hiring!
MinotStateBeav
Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

Sucks that soldiers need to follow orders nowadays, in order to achieve a greater good. What's this nation coming to?!?

Well the Vax doesn't work so...they were right not to. People that took 2 shots had their immune systems drop lower than an unvaxxed person. Sounds like thats bad.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

Well the Vax doesn't work so...they were right not to. People that took 2 shots had their immune systems drop lower than an unvaxxed person. Sounds like thats bad.

Yeah boss. And whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except it did kill 1 million in thr US so far.

You do you.
sycasey
MinotStateBeav said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

What does it mean for an immune system to "drop lower?"

Is that a medical term?
Big C
MinotStateBeav said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

Maybe that's true and maybe it's not (maybe the style of offense Cal uses is the wishbone and maybe it's not). Point is, since when are soldiers allowed to pick and choose what orders they follow? Sir, are you a Communist?
MinotStateBeav
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

Yeah boss. And whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except it did kill 1 million in thr US so far.

You do you.
50% of of those were vaccinated. That's exactly what Dr. Birx said.
MinotStateBeav
Big C said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

Maybe that's true and maybe it's not (maybe the style of offense Cal uses is the wishbone and maybe it's not.) Point is, since when are soldiers allowed to pick and choose what orders they follow? Sir, are you a Communist?
I already addressed that above.
oski003
https://pitc.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_8Lx74G-PSYOwmdwfcnQ7AQ

Who is vaxxinity and what is their tech? Looks like they have a CEPI grant and some heavy hitters on their board. I had never really heard of them until today. Otherwise, it is just Moderna and Pfizer saying how awesome they are. It is a contest on who can use the word 'safe' the most. Well, their lips are moving.
MinotStateBeav
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

What does it mean for an immune system to "drop lower?"

Is that a medical term?
your ability to keep getting covid is becoming higher than people who don't take the vax.
First Page Last Page
Page 71 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.