Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

174,263 Views | 3036 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by movielover
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

003 trying really hard to avoid acknowledging that mRNA saved millions of lives worldwide.


That is a lie.


https://scitechdaily.com/new-research-covid-19-vaccines-saved-20-million-deaths-worldwide-in-the-first-year/

Quote:



New Research: COVID-19 Vaccines Saved 20 Million Lives Worldwide in the First Year

First modeling study to quantify the impact of COVID-19 vaccines on a global scale estimates that 19.8 million out of a potential 31.4 million deaths were prevented in the first year after vaccines were introduced (December 8, 2020 December 8, 2021).




Your statement is a lie, ding dong. Nowhere am I trying to avoid acknowledging the vaccines saved lives. That is something you made up to make me look bad, which is your motus operandi.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

Berenson pushed plenty of bulls*** before the post that got him benched.
ok...show us where he lied. if you're going to throw that accusation out.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/04/pandemics-wrongest-man/618475/
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

003 trying really hard to avoid acknowledging that mRNA saved millions of lives worldwide.


That is a lie.


https://scitechdaily.com/new-research-covid-19-vaccines-saved-20-million-deaths-worldwide-in-the-first-year/

Quote:



New Research: COVID-19 Vaccines Saved 20 Million Lives Worldwide in the First Year

First modeling study to quantify the impact of COVID-19 vaccines on a global scale estimates that 19.8 million out of a potential 31.4 million deaths were prevented in the first year after vaccines were introduced (December 8, 2020 December 8, 2021).




Your statement is a lie, ding dong. Nowhere am I trying to avoid acknowledging the vaccines saved lives. That is something you made up to make me look bad, which is your motus operandi.


The purpose of all of your anti mRNA propaganda is to avoid acknowledging the reality which is that mRNA vaccines saved millions of lives. This entire thread has become a testament to your dedication to that mission.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

003 trying really hard to avoid acknowledging that mRNA saved millions of lives worldwide.


That is a lie.


https://scitechdaily.com/new-research-covid-19-vaccines-saved-20-million-deaths-worldwide-in-the-first-year/

Quote:



New Research: COVID-19 Vaccines Saved 20 Million Lives Worldwide in the First Year

First modeling study to quantify the impact of COVID-19 vaccines on a global scale estimates that 19.8 million out of a potential 31.4 million deaths were prevented in the first year after vaccines were introduced (December 8, 2020 December 8, 2021).




Your statement is a lie, ding dong. Nowhere am I trying to avoid acknowledging the vaccines saved lives. That is something you made up to make me look bad, which is your motus operandi.


The purpose of all of your anti mRNA propaganda is to avoid acknowledging the reality which is that mRNA vaccines saved millions of lives. This entire thread has become a testament to your dedication to that mission.


Wow, Welcome to DUMBERICA, where criticism of a vaccine equates to being anti-vax!
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

003 trying really hard to avoid acknowledging that mRNA saved millions of lives worldwide.


That is a lie.


https://scitechdaily.com/new-research-covid-19-vaccines-saved-20-million-deaths-worldwide-in-the-first-year/

Quote:



New Research: COVID-19 Vaccines Saved 20 Million Lives Worldwide in the First Year

First modeling study to quantify the impact of COVID-19 vaccines on a global scale estimates that 19.8 million out of a potential 31.4 million deaths were prevented in the first year after vaccines were introduced (December 8, 2020 December 8, 2021).




Your statement is a lie, ding dong. Nowhere am I trying to avoid acknowledging the vaccines saved lives. That is something you made up to make me look bad, which is your motus operandi.


The purpose of all of your anti mRNA propaganda is to avoid acknowledging the reality which is that mRNA vaccines saved millions of lives. This entire thread has become a testament to your dedication to that mission.


Wow, Welcome to DUMBERICA, where criticism of a vaccine equates to being anti-vax!


Even Novavax's CEO is able to acknowledge what you can't:
Quote:



"In the case of the US I believe we were late to the market, and US vaccination was driven by what was available and shown to work, mRNA vaccines."



Too bad you can't do anything but complain about life-saving vaccines.
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

Berenson pushed plenty of bulls*** before the post that got him benched.
ok...show us where he lied. if you're going to throw that accusation out.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/04/pandemics-wrongest-man/618475/
that article is absolutely garbage.

Berenson has been serving up COVID-19 hot takes for the past year, blithely predicting that the United States would not reach 500,000 deaths (we've surpassed 550,000)

In other words, 94 percent of Americans who have died from coronavirus from the week ending February 1, 2020 to the week ending August 22, 2020 had, on average, almost three comorbidities that played a role in their death.

and arguing that cloth and surgical masks can't protect against the coronavirus (yes, they can).

The virus is smaller than the holes in the surgical masks lol. Its like throwing a golf ball thru a chain link fence...how effective is that fence going to be?
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:



Even Novavax's CEO is able to acknowledge what you can't:
Quote:



"In the case of the US I believe we were late to the market, and US vaccination was driven by what was available and shown to work, mRNA vaccines."



Too bad you can't do anything but complain about life-saving vaccines.


Late to the market says it all.
Shocker!
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

Berenson pushed plenty of bulls*** before the post that got him benched.
ok...show us where he lied. if you're going to throw that accusation out.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/04/pandemics-wrongest-man/618475/
that article is absolutely garbage.

Berenson has been serving up COVID-19 hot takes for the past year, blithely predicting that the United States would not reach 500,000 deaths (we've surpassed 550,000)

In other words, 94 percent of Americans who have died from coronavirus from the week ending February 1, 2020 to the week ending August 22, 2020 had, on average, almost three comorbidities that played a role in their death.

and arguing that cloth and surgical masks can't protect against the coronavirus (yes, they can).

The virus is smaller than the holes in the surgical masks lol. Its like throwing a golf ball thru a chain link fence...how effective is that fence going to be?

1. The "comorbidities" argument is a joke. Excess deaths were way up during the worst of Covid. It's obvious that Covid was causing those deaths, above and beyond what would have happened otherwise.

2. Viruses like Covid depend on a certain "viral load" getting through your body's defenses to make you sick. So to use your analogy, if you take a bucket of golf balls and throw them at a chain link fence, will some of them bounce back? Yes, they will. That means your viral load is lessened and you have a lower chance of illness. Your risk is not gone, just lessened. That's what the mask studies say.

So yeah, Berenson has been wildly wrong about Covid. Before that, by the way, he was busy peddling "reefer madness" nonsense about cannabis legalization . . . in 2019. He's a grifter through and through.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/future-perfect/2019/1/14/18175446/alex-berenson-tell-your-children-marijuana-psychosis-violence
dimitrig
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

Berenson pushed plenty of bulls*** before the post that got him benched.
ok...show us where he lied. if you're going to throw that accusation out.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/04/pandemics-wrongest-man/618475/
that article is absolutely garbage.

Berenson has been serving up COVID-19 hot takes for the past year, blithely predicting that the United States would not reach 500,000 deaths (we've surpassed 550,000)

In other words, 94 percent of Americans who have died from coronavirus from the week ending February 1, 2020 to the week ending August 22, 2020 had, on average, almost three comorbidities that played a role in their death.

and arguing that cloth and surgical masks can't protect against the coronavirus (yes, they can).

The virus is smaller than the holes in the surgical masks lol. Its like throwing a golf ball thru a chain link fence...how effective is that fence going to be?

1. The "comorbidities" argument is a joke. Excess deaths were way up during the worst of Covid. It's obvious that Covid was causing those deaths, above and beyond what would have happened otherwise.

2. Viruses like Covid depend on a certain "viral load" getting through your body's defenses to make you sick. So to use your analogy, if you take a bucket of golf balls and throw them at a chain link fence, will some of them bounce back? Yes, they will. That means your viral load is lessened and you have a lower chance of illness. Your risk is not gone, just lessened. That's what the mask studies say.

So yeah, Berenson has been wildly wrong about Covid. Before that, by the way, he was busy peddling "reefer madness" nonsense about cannabis legalization . . . in 2019. He's a grifter through and through.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/future-perfect/2019/1/14/18175446/alex-berenson-tell-your-children-marijuana-psychosis-violence

The virus can be transmitted on respiratory water droplets that leave the mouth when someone coughs or sneezes. Those water droplets are blocked by a mask.

There are circumstances where the virus can be aerosolized and a mask might not help with that, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to wear one.

The fact of the matter is that if you wear a mask you will be less likely to catch COVID. There's really no disputing that.




Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?

If I'm tied to a stake and Tiger Woods is driving some golf balls at my head from fifty yards away, I would certainly prefer that a chain link fence be between us, as opposed to nothing. (not even taking into account the fact that the latest chain link fences have smaller openings)


The tiny gaps in cloth masks are larger than the little virus thingies, but smaller than many of the droplets that the virus attaches itself to. If I went into a crowded Safeway where 10% of the people had contagious COVID, I'd want to have a well-fitted N95 mask on. But given the choice between a cloth mask or nothing, I'd take the cloth mask. More importantly, I'd rather that everyone in the store were wearing a cloth mask (as opposed to nothing).

It's becoming rather irrelevant though: Like many people, I've been vaxxed, boosted, had mild COVID, so I'm really not worried anymore. And this is why the mask mandates are falling by the wayside. It's almost as if not everything the government does sucks!

Also of note: I really don't want to shop at a Safeway where people are wearing nothing. You seen some of those shoppers? Better than Walmart though, for sure.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:



Even Novavax's CEO is able to acknowledge what you can't:
Quote:



"In the case of the US I believe we were late to the market, and US vaccination was driven by what was available and shown to work, mRNA vaccines."



Too bad you can't do anything but complain about life-saving vaccines.


Late to the market says it all.
Shocker!



For those in the waaaaaaaaayyyyyy back who don't read good. I posted this recently, in this thread.


"As for Novavax, their approval was very limited. It is true that most people that haven't been vaccinated likely don't want to be and those are the only people eligible (also must be 18+). Those are the people who turned down vaccination even when mandated or offered bribes like warriors tickets or the potential to win thousands of dollars."

Again, USucks argues against imaginary arguments. I absolutely do believe, however, that once regulatory agencies approved Pfizer and Moderna, Novavax was made to jump through hoops because countries were less desperate for vaccines. The USA was offered mRNA. mRNA was way better than no vaccine. I have had three shots of it.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

003 trying really hard to avoid acknowledging that mRNA saved millions of lives worldwide.


That is a lie.


https://scitechdaily.com/new-research-covid-19-vaccines-saved-20-million-deaths-worldwide-in-the-first-year/

Quote:



New Research: COVID-19 Vaccines Saved 20 Million Lives Worldwide in the First Year

First modeling study to quantify the impact of COVID-19 vaccines on a global scale estimates that 19.8 million out of a potential 31.4 million deaths were prevented in the first year after vaccines were introduced (December 8, 2020 December 8, 2021).




Your statement is a lie, ding dong. Nowhere am I trying to avoid acknowledging the vaccines saved lives. That is something you made up to make me look bad, which is your motus operandi.


The purpose of all of your anti mRNA propaganda is to avoid acknowledging the reality which is that mRNA vaccines saved millions of lives. This entire thread has become a testament to your dedication to that mission.


Wow, Welcome to DUMBERICA, where criticism of a vaccine equates to being anti-vax!

If you criticize the VAX, you didn't go to CAL.
I'm so thankful for Arizona, now the whole world knows they cheated. Democrats are election fraud deniers. Even little kids know they steal elections.

Democrats confess their sins through projection. They are everything they accuse others of being.
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

003 trying really hard to avoid acknowledging that mRNA saved millions of lives worldwide.


That is a lie.


https://scitechdaily.com/new-research-covid-19-vaccines-saved-20-million-deaths-worldwide-in-the-first-year/

Quote:



New Research: COVID-19 Vaccines Saved 20 Million Lives Worldwide in the First Year

First modeling study to quantify the impact of COVID-19 vaccines on a global scale estimates that 19.8 million out of a potential 31.4 million deaths were prevented in the first year after vaccines were introduced (December 8, 2020 December 8, 2021).




Your statement is a lie, ding dong. Nowhere am I trying to avoid acknowledging the vaccines saved lives. That is something you made up to make me look bad, which is your motus operandi.


The purpose of all of your anti mRNA propaganda is to avoid acknowledging the reality which is that mRNA vaccines saved millions of lives. This entire thread has become a testament to your dedication to that mission.


Wow, Welcome to DUMBERICA, where criticism of a vaccine equates to being anti-vax!

If you criticize the VAX, you didn't go to CAL Berkeley.
fify
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

003 trying really hard to avoid acknowledging that mRNA saved millions of lives worldwide.


That is a lie.


https://scitechdaily.com/new-research-covid-19-vaccines-saved-20-million-deaths-worldwide-in-the-first-year/

Quote:



New Research: COVID-19 Vaccines Saved 20 Million Lives Worldwide in the First Year

First modeling study to quantify the impact of COVID-19 vaccines on a global scale estimates that 19.8 million out of a potential 31.4 million deaths were prevented in the first year after vaccines were introduced (December 8, 2020 December 8, 2021).




Your statement is a lie, ding dong. Nowhere am I trying to avoid acknowledging the vaccines saved lives. That is something you made up to make me look bad, which is your motus operandi.


The purpose of all of your anti mRNA propaganda is to avoid acknowledging the reality which is that mRNA vaccines saved millions of lives. This entire thread has become a testament to your dedication to that mission.


Wow, Welcome to DUMBERICA, where criticism of a vaccine equates to being anti-vax!

If you criticize the VAX, you didn't go to CAL Berkeley Berklee College of Music, which is down the street from Moderna.
fify


FIFY
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In most systems, such as most San Diego providers, Novavax is not available to schedule as a primary dose. However, it is available to anyone who schedules another dose and shows up and requests it. That is crazy.

https://www.countynewscenter.com/novavax-offers-more-traditional-covid-19-vaccine-option/amp/
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I LOVE NOVAVAX!

THE GIFT THAT JUST KEEPS GIVING WHEN YOURE SHORT.



DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wonder how many gullible retail investors fell for the NVAX hype?

Their CEO says that the burden of proof is on "us" to convince FDA on UK data.

FDA authorizes Novavax Covid-19 vaccine for emergency use in ages 12-17 - CNN

DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
From $240 to $36 in only 8 months.

Can you say CRASH ???




oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pfizer allowed approval for 12-17. I am not sure when the FDA will authorize booster. My guess is this will occur when Pfizer has a bivalent vaccine authorized such that nobody will want a booster based on the original strain.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/19/health/novavax-covid-vaccine-adolescents/index.html

Also, here is an article on how the benefits of mRNA may help us implement a preventative AIDS vaccine.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/coronavirusfrontlines/2022/08/16/lessons-from-the-covid-19-pandemic-may-provide-insight-into-an-hiv-vaccine/?sh=648217167712&utm_source=ForbesMainTwitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialflowForbesMainTwitter&s=07
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nate Silver bringing the heat.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/25/nate-silver-liberal-elites-pressured-pfizer-to-delay-covid-vaccine/amp/
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Omicron booster vaccines will be available to Americans shortly after Labor Day


https://www.axios.com/2022/08/28/coronavirus-omicron-booster-vaccines-fda
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For BA.4 and BA.5 updated boosters, the FDA is considering safety and efficacy data from animals with no current plans to test such in humans. Rollout should be right after labor day.

No thanks.
Zippergate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We know that Covid-19 mRNA gene therapy products have saved millions of lives. Because...."SCIENCE!" Somehow children in the UK didn't get the memo. I'm sure the parents of these lost children are comforted by the rock-solid, stone-cold fact that the mRNA products prevented their children from dying from Covid.

All-cause mortality in UK children aged 1-14
commentary

For those who can't read a chart without the help of a Covid Ministry of Truth officer, excess deaths were trending negative (fewer than normal deaths) for the first 18 months of the pandemic. Then, something changed. I can't imagine what that might have been. ("The acceleration in excess deaths at the end of 2021 and 2022 seems to coincide with the introduction of the different vaccine doses for age groups 12-15 and 5-11." )

Important point. This is for all children under the age of 14. Covid shots were not given to the 5-11 age group until way after the death spike and even then, only a small percentage of them (10%) received it. Children below the age of five did not receive the franken-vax either. So almost all of the excess death in children under 14 can be attributed to the small sliver of children in the 12-14 age group which received life-saving Covid "vaccines."

Now just imagine if all American parents took the CDC's infallible, disinterested, purely scientific
advice and had their children fully vaccinated and boosted. Thousands of lives lost...errr, un-saved...ummm, U2S, what would be the least offensive term here?

This thread was started to discuss vaccine mandates.
DOES ANYONE HERE STILL THINK VACCINE MANDATES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE ARE A REASONABLE, SOUND POLICY LIKE THE GENIUSES IN WASH DC?

I'll go first.
My child, MY CHOICE.

BTW, the Thai study on myocarditis in boys is absolutely lit. I could post it for U2S but I'm sure U2S would prefer to jab his son with a booster before reading it. Shoot first, ask questions later, right?
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone else find it weird that vaccines kill kids in the UK but nowhere else in the world? And that only people in Gettr, which is a totally legitimate social media place for reasonable discourse between intelligent totally non-crazy individuals, have figured it out? What as strange set of coincidences. Right?

Meanwhile about 1/3 of kids 5-11 and 2/3 of kids 12-17 in the US have had mRNA vaccinations and we haven't experienced this supposed massive increase in mortality.

If I didn't know better, I would think that Zipperhate, who previously fell for both HCQ and Ivermectin scams, isn't a reliable source for medical information and shouldn't be trusted for anything other than understanding the pulse of the anti-vax movement.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

Anyone else find it weird that vaccines kill kids in the UK but nowhere else in the world? And that only people in Gettr, which is a totally legitimate social media place for reasonable discourse between intelligent totally non-crazy individuals, have figured it out? What as strange set of coincidences. Right?

Meanwhile about 1/3 of kids 5-11 and 2/3 of kids 12-17 in the US have had mRNA vaccinations and we haven't experienced this supposed massive increase in mortality.

If I didn't know better, I would think that Zipperhate, who previously fell for both HCQ and Ivermectin scams, isn't a reliable source for medical information and shouldn't be trusted for anything other than understanding the pulse of the anti-vax movement.



Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Anyone else find it weird that vaccines kill kids in the UK but nowhere else in the world? And that only people in Gettr, which is a totally legitimate social media place for reasonable discourse between intelligent totally non-crazy individuals, have figured it out? What as strange set of coincidences. Right?

Meanwhile about 1/3 of kids 5-11 and 2/3 of kids 12-17 in the US have had mRNA vaccinations and we haven't experienced this supposed massive increase in mortality.

If I didn't know better, I would think that Zipperhate, who previously fell for both HCQ and Ivermectin scams, isn't a reliable source for medical information and shouldn't be trusted for anything other than understanding the pulse of the anti-vax movement.




How is this video of a quack doctor not discussing children relevant to the discussion of vaccines leading to a massive uptick in child mortality?

I agree that it is likely that COVID19, which overran our country in no small part thanks to quacks like Dr Victory claiming that it's no big deal, has led to many unexplained health issues, but the study she refers to doesn't appear to attribute any cause to these problems.

So why have you posted it with no commentary?
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Anyone else find it weird that vaccines kill kids in the UK but nowhere else in the world? And that only people in Gettr, which is a totally legitimate social media place for reasonable discourse between intelligent totally non-crazy individuals, have figured it out? What as strange set of coincidences. Right?

Meanwhile about 1/3 of kids 5-11 and 2/3 of kids 12-17 in the US have had mRNA vaccinations and we haven't experienced this supposed massive increase in mortality.

If I didn't know better, I would think that Zipperhate, who previously fell for both HCQ and Ivermectin scams, isn't a reliable source for medical information and shouldn't be trusted for anything other than understanding the pulse of the anti-vax movement.




How is this video of a quack doctor not discussing children relevant to the discussion of vaccines leading to a massive uptick in child mortality?

I agree that it is likely that COVID19, which overran our country in no small part thanks to quacks like Dr Victory claiming that it's no big deal, has led to many unexplained health issues, but the study she refers to doesn't appear to attribute any cause to these problems.

So why have you posted it with no commentary?


It is a discussion about an increase in all death mortality between 2020 and 2021. The poster above was discussing such in a particle age group.
Zippergate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
U2S, you must be married to one of those insane sellout "fact checkers" who take their orders directly from the Biden Admin. You will never see the truth until one of your loved ones drops dead after getting a booster.

It's really quite simple. If you are so confident in the safety and efficacy of the VAXX, go ahead, VAXX your own child. Again and again. AND STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM MY CHILD. For those of us who actually think for ourselves and observe what has happened in places like Israel, Sweden, Australia, Japan, Mexico, and India, we don't believe ANYTHING based on appeals to authority. That ship has sailed, never to return.
What again are the latest CDC guidelines on vaxx versus unvax? Amazing how the science changes in front of an election. ROFL at your "science."


U2S is on youtube?
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Anyone else find it weird that vaccines kill kids in the UK but nowhere else in the world? And that only people in Gettr, which is a totally legitimate social media place for reasonable discourse between intelligent totally non-crazy individuals, have figured it out? What as strange set of coincidences. Right?

Meanwhile about 1/3 of kids 5-11 and 2/3 of kids 12-17 in the US have had mRNA vaccinations and we haven't experienced this supposed massive increase in mortality.

If I didn't know better, I would think that Zipperhate, who previously fell for both HCQ and Ivermectin scams, isn't a reliable source for medical information and shouldn't be trusted for anything other than understanding the pulse of the anti-vax movement.




How is this video of a quack doctor not discussing children relevant to the discussion of vaccines leading to a massive uptick in child mortality?

I agree that it is likely that COVID19, which overran our country in no small part thanks to quacks like Dr Victory claiming that it's no big deal, has led to many unexplained health issues, but the study she refers to doesn't appear to attribute any cause to these problems.

So why have you posted it with no commentary?


It is a discussion about an increase in all death mortality between 2020 and 2021. The poster above was discussing such in a particle age group.


In other words, zero relevance to the baseless supposition that mRNA is causing a massive increase in child mortality in the UK. Thanks for your contribution.
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UCSF Epidemiologist and Biostatistician prof, and a practicing Hematologist Oncologist goes over study of effects of vaccines on men under 40 in the UK.

That study shows that at least for this category of people, health outcomes and myocarditis are worse for the vaccinated than for the unjabbed (see graph below, also shown at the 1 min mark). It also shows that Moderna is much worse than Pfizer:


oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.foxnews.com/health/fda-authorizes-updated-covid-19-booster-shots-targeting-omicron-variant

Does anyone know how the mice did during the testing? Did any get covid? Did any get myocarditis?
dimitrig
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fda-authorizes-updated-covid-19-booster-shots-targeting-omicron-variant

Does anyone know how the mice did during the testing? Did any get covid? Did any get myocarditis?


I dunno, but it's really hard to keep masks on the little suckers.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NEW LOWS FOR NOVAVAX.

$31.95

Porsche . . . "There is no substitute."
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MORE NEW LOWS ON GOOD NEWS FROM NOVAVAX

THIS STOCK IS IN A DEATH SPIRAL.

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY IT WAS TRADING AT $259

NOW $30.39

LOL!

Swiss drug regulator clears use of Novavax's COVID shot in teens & as booster for adults | Seeking Alpha


Porsche . . . "There is no substitute."
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

MORE NEW LOWS ON GOOD NEWS FROM NOVAVAX

THIS STOCK IS IN A DEATH SPIRAL.

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY IT WAS TRADING AT $259

NOW $30.39

LOL!

Swiss drug regulator clears use of Novavax's COVID shot in teens & as booster for adults | Seeking Alpha




https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/106878

The link above might be a good spot to brag about making money shorting companies.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.