Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,206 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by movielover
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zippergate said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

sycasey said:

Epoch Times? No, I don't find that satisfying.
ROFL. Russia Russia Russia. Some people have short memories.
What? Epoch Times isn't Russian.
Like I said, short memories. Let's try another one...
"has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation."

I'm afraid I don't have the key to your secret code here.
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

sycasey said:

What could be more reliable and unbiased than Covid information from a Chinese news source?
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

sycasey said:

What could be more reliable and unbiased than Covid information from a Chinese news source?

Covid information from Anthony Fauci
oski003

Censorship kills science.
DiabloWags

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

sycasey said:

Epoch Times is a politically FAR RIGHT media entity that has promoted conspiracy theories such as QAnon and supported Donald Trump. - - - Apparently, there are still some people that havent gotten the "memo".

Enough said.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Zippergate
DiabloWags said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

sycasey said:

Epoch Times is a politically FAR RIGHT media entity that has promoted conspiracy theories such as QAnon and supported Donald Trump. - - - Apparently, there are still some people that havent gotten the "memo".

Enough said.

I think that's completely silly, particularly in light of what you consider credible journalism today. But for the sake of argument, I'll play along. Epoch Times says the CDC has repeatedly lied and obfuscated the truth about whether a proper analysis of reports submitted to VAERS were evaluated. Prove to me that this is not the case, that the CDC has in fact followed up as promised. Sorry you can't assume. I'm sure a story this important must have lots of coverage, right?
Zippergate
Pfizer and Moderna have launched trials to determine whether there are any long-term negative health impacts associated with their Covid vaccines.

A little late for that now, Pfizer
oski003
Curious about this... Died suddenly.

bearister
Los Angeles Officials "Strongly Recommending" Masks Again As Variants BQ1 & BQ1.1 Near Dominance And Case Rates Soar Deadline

https://deadline.com/2022/11/los-angeles-strongly-recommending-masks-variants-bq1-bq1-1-cases-rise-1235175595/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/jen-psaki-subpoena-lawsuit-missouri-louisiana/

What did she mean when she said the Biden Administration engaged with social media companies and asked them to do things for them?
oski003
*****ing Pfizer.

I posted something similar over a year ago. Pfizer and Moderna are fighting competition. It is about $$$$. BP has $$$$ and power.

But scientists aiming to develop nasal vaccines as boosters have discovered that they are barred from using leftover Pfizer or Moderna doses in their studies, despite tens of millions of unused doses having been thrown away.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/18/health/covid-nasal-vaccines-warp-speed.html

"There are so many millions of doses being thrown down the drain, and all we're asking for is a couple of vials to be able to do some animal research," Dr. Iwasaki said. "That's kind of held us back."

For much of the last year, federal officials negotiated with Moderna for permission to use its vaccine for research studies that were not expressly approved by Moderna or done in collaboration with the company, said Karin Bok, the acting deputy director of the Vaccine Research Center at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

Only about a month ago did government scientists get those doses, Dr. Bok said. They are still unable to use Pfizer's vaccine in the same way, she added.

Zippergate
Wonder why the labor market is so tight?

Disability skyrockets

Note carefully the date of the trend change. Spoiler alert: it was not 2020.

I'm sure the correlation with this is purely coincidental. (The under-reporting factor is estimated at 10-100x but 30 is a conservative estimate.)
Cal88
There are also many workers who are too scared to get back to their job for fear of coming down with the bug, this also contributes to the job market staying tight.
Cal88
Zippergate said:

Wonder why the labor market is so tight?

Disability skyrockets

Note carefully the date of the trend change. Spoiler alert: it was not 2020.

I'm sure the correlation with this is purely coincidental. (The under-reporting factor is estimated at 10-100x but 30 is a conservative estimate.)

Wow.

bearister
America shrugs off its twindemic

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/22/tripledemic-holiday-threat-meets-public-indifference
movielover
Proof Covid man made in a lab.

Zippergate
Remdesivir
Turns out it doesn't work and causes kidney failure
Naturally, Fauci loves it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/remdesivir-shouldn-t-be-used-hospitalized-covid-19-patients-who-n1248320

The antiviral remdesivir should not be used as treatment for hospitalized Covid-19 patients, the World Health Organization said Thursday, only a month after the Food and Drug Administration approved the drug to treat patients over age 12 who are hospitalized with Covid-19.
Remdesivir, also known as Veklury, and the steroid dexamethasone are the only drugs authorized to treat Covid-19 patients. But a recent massive global study of remdesivir's effectiveness, run by the WHO, showed that remdesivir had little or no impact on hospitalized patients, contradicting previous trials.

"Remdesivir has no meaningful effect on mortality or on other important outcomes for patients, such as the need for mechanical ventilation or time to clinical improvement," experts from the WHO Guideline Development Group wrote in a statement. The review was published in The BMJ, a medical journal.

===========
No Epoch Times here.
oski003
Zippergate said:

Remdesivir
Turns out it doesn't work and causes kidney failure
Naturally, Fauci loves it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/remdesivir-shouldn-t-be-used-hospitalized-covid-19-patients-who-n1248320

The antiviral remdesivir should not be used as treatment for hospitalized Covid-19 patients, the World Health Organization said Thursday, only a month after the Food and Drug Administration approved the drug to treat patients over age 12 who are hospitalized with Covid-19.
Remdesivir, also known as Veklury, and the steroid dexamethasone are the only drugs authorized to treat Covid-19 patients. But a recent massive global study of remdesivir's effectiveness, run by the WHO, showed that remdesivir had little or no impact on hospitalized patients, contradicting previous trials.

"Remdesivir has no meaningful effect on mortality or on other important outcomes for patients, such as the need for mechanical ventilation or time to clinical improvement," experts from the WHO Guideline Development Group wrote in a statement. The review was published in The BMJ, a medical journal.

===========
No Epoch Times here.

The VERU drug works. Shame on the FDA for delaying it. $$$
oski003
World Premiere: Died Suddenly.

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html
Zippergate
oski003 said:

World Premiere: Died Suddenly.

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html
Worth watching, but there are problems with it and I'm afraid it will cause some to dismiss some of the legitimate, very important truths so graphically documented in the film. Here's a good summary of those problems:

https://jackanapes.substack.com/p/died-suddenly-is-typical-trash-from

I highly recommend the Mathew Crawford substack. He's a very bright and careful thinker.

https://roundingtheearth.substack.com/p/defining-away-vaccine-safety-signals-55a
AunBear89
This circle is full of jerks.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Zippergate
AunBear89 said:

This circle is full of jerks.
Time for another booster.
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear
They died suddenly - then the anti-vax trolling started

"Seven days, 18 hours, 39 minutes ago my beloved... died suddenly of cardiac arrest". When Victoria Brownworth logged onto Twitter to post these words about her partner of 23 years, she didn't know that two of them in particular would provoke a storm of online harassment.

Because, as Victoria waited at her home in Philadelphia on Sunday night for her wife's ashes to be delivered, a video titled Died Suddenly was about to drop.

In an hour and eight minutes of dramatic music and out-of-context news reports, the film tells a fictitious story of a dangerous vaccine killing off swathes of young people - all part of an imagined plot to depopulate the earth.

It landed on niche video-sharing platform Rumble on Monday and began to spread. By Wednesday morning it had been viewed more than 4 million times on Rumble and at least 1.5 million times on Twitter.

The claims made in the video quickly fall apart under scrutiny. Vast amounts of evidence from different independent scientists all over the world, as well as the experiences of billions of people, have shown that serious Covid vaccine side effects are rare.

But its call for people to look at any reported deaths through a lens of suspicion had made Victoria fair game - and as the phrase "died suddenly" started to trend, people flocked to her memorial thread.

"How long's it been since she got the jab?", hundreds of people began to reply.

Victoria's wife, Madelaine Gold - a painter and design professor - had an advanced stage of cancer, though she had been doing better just before she died. There is no suggestion the vaccine had anything to do with her death.

When she began to hit back, Victoria was told she was lying.

"She did die suddenly... We didn't have time to say goodbye, I didn't have time to give her a last kiss. I will never get to talk to her again."

"They were trolling her obituary, literally."

To read the rest of the BBC story, click here

tequila4kapp
movielover said:

Per a Google search some 87% of Americans have received at least 1 shot. At some point that fact and demographics - younger people don't really die from covid, older people are most likely to be vaccinated - probably explains the shift.
movielover
Zippergate
This is hilarious and pathetic.

"This biological mechanism (the constriction of veins, arteries and vessels under mental stress) is the most likely cause for where there has been blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision, loss of smell and taste that may have been experienced shortly after vaccine administration. The extreme mental stress of the patient could most likely be attributed to the fear mongering and scare tactics used by various anti-vaccination groups."

https://substack.com/inbox/post/86246318
movielover
Delusional.
movielover

movielover
The Daily Sceptic: As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster
BY DR ANGUS DALGLEISH 26 NOVEMBER 2022 4:31 PM

"There follows a letter from Dr. Angus Dalgleish, Professor of Oncology at St George's University of London, to Dr. Kamran Abbasi, the Editor in Chief of the BMJ. It was written in support of a colleague's plea to Dr. Abbasi that the BMJ make valid informed consent for Covid vaccination a priority topic.

"Dear Kamran Abbasi,

"Covid no longer needs a vaccine programme given the average age of death of Covid in the U.K. is 82 and from all other causes is 81 and falling.

"The link with clots, myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes is now well accepted, as is the link with myelitis and neuropathy. (We predicted these side effects in our June 2020 QRBD article Sorensen et al. 2020, as the blast analysis revealed 79% homologies to human epitopes, especially PF4 and myelin.)

"However, there is now another reason to halt all vaccine programmes. As a practising oncologist I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel...."

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/11/26/as-an-oncologist-i-am-seeing-people-with-stable-cancer-rapidly-progress-after-being-forced-to-have-a-booster/
bearister
" The study finds that excess deaths during the pandemic were 76% higher among Republicans than Democrats in two states, Ohio and Florida.

What's more, the partisan gap in death rates increased significantly after vaccines were introduced….

Goldsmith-Pinkham and his coauthors decided to take a different approach that would avoid these pitfalls. They gathered nearly 600,000 Ohio and Florida death records from 2018 to 2021 and matched those records to voter registration data from 2017. This allowed them to determine the party affiliation of each person who died.

Then, they used data from 2019 as a benchmark to determine expected death rates based on age, time of year, location, and party affiliation. In other words, they calculated how many Republicans and Democrats in a given age bracket and a given county would normally die in a given season. Anything above or below that 2019 "normal" was considered an "excess death."

More Republicans Died Than Democrats after COVID-19 Vaccines Came Out - Nextgov

https://www.futurity.org/covid-vaccines-politics-republicans-democrats-2834902/
movielover
oski003
Anxiety Induced Heart Attack. It is a new thing for young people.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11495351/amp/TikTok-star-Megha-Thakur-suffered-anxiety-induced-heart-attack-just-FOUR-MONTHS-dying.html
Zippergate
movielover said:

An excellent article about that study...

https://substack.com/inbox/post/88209913
Zippergate
https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/v-safe-part-2-what-is-v-safe-what

Reflecting the concern that mRNA vaccines can cause these serious conditions, the CDC's own protocol for v-safe, at least as early as January 28, 2021 (we are, on behalf of ICAN, working to get earlier versions), identified "Adverse Events of Special Interest" which it placed in a chart entitled "Prespecified Medial Conditions." This included 15 serious conditions of special interest to track after Covid vaccination....

Again, this list was from the CDC's own protocol used to develop v-safe. And, as seen above, this list included, among other serious concerns, myocarditis, pericarditis, acute myocardial infarction, stroke, GBS, and transverse myelitis. Yet v-safe was launched without including any check-the-box fields for these conditions and v-safe was never subsequently updated to include any check-the-box fields for these conditions...

The CDC could have taken advantage of this incredible opportunity wherein v-safe was already capturing health data from over 10 million users and easily included these conditions as check-the-box options for v-safe users. Then it would be easy to calculate a rate for which v-safe users had myocarditis. Had a stroke. Had seizures. Etc. Instead, the CDC purposely chose to limit reporting of any such adverse events to the free text fields knowing full well that, among other issues, users often do not fill out free-text fields, that any entries received would not be easily standardized, and that the CDC could otherwise more easily hide those entries from the public (as the CDC is currently doing by refusing to make the free-text field data public).

And what check-the-box options did the CDC include in v-safe? For the first week, a list of conditions (such as arm pain, fever, fatigue, etc.) the CDC does not label as adverse events, but rather as reactogenicity (which the CDC couches as a good thing because it shows, according to the CDC, that the vaccine is working). Meaning, the first week reactogenicity data collected by v-safe is effectively useless for assessing any actual safety concerns.

--------------------
Just wow. We STILL don't know how many of the hundreds of thousands who filed v-safe reports suffered from myocarditis and other serious adverse events. And we only know any of this--more than a year and a half later--because the CDC was forced to release this data (sans free-text field) by court order thanks to a FOIA request filed by an organization called ICAN.

First Page Last Page
Page 87 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.