Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,510 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by movielover
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fair enough.
Cal88

dimitrig
Cal88 said:

Making fun of masked medical students during a pandemic means you are a major ***** and I would have pushed for expulsion also.
Cal88
That's a pretty thin threshold there.

Would you also have had his completed degree withheld because he hasn't had his third or fourth jab?
dimitrig
Cal88 said:

Would you also have had his completed degree withheld because he hasn't had his third or fourth jab?

It should have been withheld if it was required.

However, making it a requirement seems stupid if it was.
Cal88
dimitrig said:

Cal88 said:

I guess transitivity applies here...
tequila4kapp
dimitrig said:

Cal88 said:

You are doing exactly what he accuses Stanfurd of doing, mindlessly supporting vaccines. To wit:
- he finished his course work in November
- the mandate originated in December
- he did not live on campus or take courses during the time of the mandate; he lived in a Austin, Tx while recovering from Covid
- Stanfurd insisted he enroll in a zero credit course for the spring term - after his course work was already done - in order to receive his diploma.

That unnecessary zero credit course was the only reason Furd could insist a booster was required, and refused to consider that he wasn't on campus (or had natural immunity). Absurdity * infinity
tequila4kapp
dimitrig said:

Cal88 said:

Making fun of masked medical students during a pandemic means you are a major ***** and I would have pushed for expulsion also.
The graduation was outdoors. At that point in time the CDC did not require masks inside. All participants were fully vaccinated and fully boosted.

The dots connect themselves on this one.
Cal88
tequila4kapp said:

dimitrig said:

Cal88 said:

The graduation was outdoors. At that point in time the CDC did not require masks inside. All participants were fully vaccinated and fully boosted.

The dots connect themselves on this one.

But...he made FUN of them! No furd soup for him.
oski003
The government's (mis)information campaign in action (from the Twitter thread):

Example: Dr. Martin Kulldorff, an epidemiologist at Harvard Medical School, tweeted views at odds with US public health authorities and the American left, the political affiliation of nearly the entire staff at Twitter. (He tweeted that he disagreed with vaccinating children and young adults with previous natural infection).

Internal emails show an "intent to action" by a moderator, saying Kulldorff's tweet violated the company's Covid-19 misinformation policy and claimed he shared "false information."

But Kulldorff's statement was an expert's opinion, one which also happened to be in line with vaccine policies in numerous other countries. Yet it was deemed "false information" by Twitter moderators merely because it differed from CDC guidelines.

After Twitter took action, Kulldorff's tweet was slapped with a "Misleading" label and all replies and likes were shut off, throttling the tweet's ability to be seen and shared by many people, the ostensible core function of the platform.
oski003
How Twitter Rigged the Covid Debate

https://www.thefp.com/p/how-twitter-rigged-the-covid-debate?s=07
movielover
movielover

movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Maybe if he lost the superior attitude and didn't derisively call his target audience "normies", it might help.
bearister
The Right Wing laugh at Jill Biden when she uses the term "Dr." (I think it's bullsh@it too), but they are all over slapping "Dr." on Naomi Wolf so that the hillbillies think she is a medical doctor. Naomi is a well known crackpot that fell off the reality cliff a decade ago:

The insane conspiracy theories of Naomi Wolf - Vox

https://www.vox.com/2014/10/5/6909837/naomi-wolf-isis-ebola-scotland-conspiracy-theories
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
bearister said:

The Right Wing laugh at Jill Biden when she uses the term "Dr." (I think it's bullsh@it too), but they are all over slapping "Dr." on Naomi Wolfe so that the hillbillies think she is a medical doctor. Naomi is a well known crackpot that fell off the reality cliff a decade ago:

https://www.vox.com/2014/10/5/6909837/naomi-wolf-isis-ebola-scotland-conspiracy-theories

I have never heard of her. Alas, since she is "anti-vax," let's tear that **** down!
bearister
oski003 said:

bearister said:

The Right Wing laugh at Jill Biden when she uses the term "Dr." (I think it's bullsh@it too), but they are all over slapping "Dr." on Naomi Wolfe so that the hillbillies think she is a medical doctor. Naomi is a well known crackpot that fell off the reality cliff a decade ago:

I have never heard of her. Alas, since she is "anti-vax," let's tear that **** down!

Naomi Wolf today:

Naomi Wolf during her "If lovin' her is wrong, I don't wannabe right," phase:

Cal88
^ Looks pretty good for a 60 yo mother of two...

As far as conspiracy theories go, those who were branded as such have come out on top on many key items of the covid saga including:

-covid being lab-made.
People who came out and stated that it was lab-made, a bioweapon gain of function product, like Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier, who recognized that aspect of the virus after examining its genetic sequence, were initially labelled as lunatics and censored.

-the vaccines not preventing the spread,
in fact recent findings like the Cleveland hospital study are showing that the more jabs you've had, the more likely you are to get covid.

-the vaccines having serious side effects
serious enough that their administration to lower-risk groups have been discontinued in countries with higher health standards like Denmark or Norway.

Vox.com, which is savagely trashing Naomi Wolf above, was still pushing as late as this year the theory of covid being a naturally evolved virus that broke out in a messy Wuhan fish market:

https://www.vox.com/22961822/covid-19-origin-coronavirus-wuhan-china-market-lab-leak

Score one for the buxom sexagenarian...
bearister
She still looks like a goer.

Big C
Cal88 said:

^ Looks pretty good for a 60 yo mother of two...

As far as conspiracy theories go, those who were branded as such have come out on top on many key items of the covid saga including:

-covid being lab-made.
People who came out and stated that it was lab-made, a bioweapon gain of function product, like Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier, who recognized that aspect of the virus after examining its genetic sequence, were initially labelled as lunatics and censored.

-the vaccines not preventing the spread,
in fact recent findings like the Cleveland hospital study are showing that the more jabs you've had, the more likely you are to get covid.

-the vaccines having serious side effects
serious enough that their administration to lower-risk groups have been discontinued in countries with higher health standards like Denmark or Norway.

Vox.com, which is savagely trashing Naomi Wolf above, was still pushing as late as this year the theory of covid being a naturally evolved virus that broke out in a messy Wuhan fish market:

https://www.vox.com/22961822/covid-19-origin-coronavirus-wuhan-china-market-lab-leak

Score one for the buxom sexagenarian...

Regarding the origins of COVID, it always seemed like a decent possibility that it came from the lab, not the wet market, and, to me, it was America-at its-woke-worst that no one was allowed to speculate that, lest they be deemed as anti-Asian.

With regards to the vaccine, I got my two shots as soon as I could, then a booster nine months later. Just got my bivalent booster a few weeks ago and feel bullet-proof! Some people I know have gotten five shots (total), while others have only gotten two... and some none at all. Personally, I'm glad I'm at where I'm at.
bearister
I find Dr. Doug's Bible thumping as off putting and credibility lowering as Bill Maher's proselytizing atheism.
Cal88
bearister said:

I find Dr. Doug's Bible thumping as off putting and credibility lowering as Bill Maher's proselytizing atheism.
The curves in that graph speak for themselves, I barely noticed who Doug is or what he said.
bearister
Cal88 said:

bearister said:

The curves in that graph speak for themselves, I barely noticed who Doug is or what he said.

I'm always interested in the background of an advocate for a specific medical study. Now I'll move on to the Cleveland Clinic. First hit:

" During the early phase of the COVID-19 pandemic, administration at the Cleveland Clinic initially instructed employees that they were not allowed to wear face masks outside of patient care areas.[65] The Cleveland Clinic stated they made this decision as they felt the current body of evidence at the time did not support their use.[65] Other hospitals however require such masks.[65] Later, with growing evidence of mask efficacy, this policy were revised and all staff members were required to wear cloth or protective masks.[66] Masks were obtained from a variety of sources, including Amish and sports apparel manufacturers, among other suppliers.[67][68]

In 2021, amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the Cleveland Clinic permitted its staff to be unvaccinated against COVID.[69]"
-Wikipedia

Trump's COVID Coverup and The Cleveland Clinic BillMoyers.com

https://billmoyers.com/story/trumps-covid-coverup-and-the-cleveland-clinic/

bearister
Why is this on Cleveland Clinic website:

COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs | Cleveland Clinic

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/landing/covid-19-vaccine

I haven't spent much time on this, but why can't I find any debate over this controversial "study?"
Zippergate
I hope all of this is wrong. Very concerned, especially for my boosted brother-in-law with stage Iv lung cancer.
Anyone thinking of getting a booster should read this first.

https://substack.com/inbox/post/93152383
movielover
I just skimmed it. Our worst fears coming true?

Dr. Robert Malone, a physician and biochemist who conducted early work on mRNA technology and drug repurposing research was suspicious for years. (Wikipedia says he "promoted misinformation" about COVID-19 vaccines.) He was one of two prominent doctors who faced tons of backlash.

And Dr. Fauci is really supervised by his wife at NIH? How is this incestuous relationship even allowed?

It is really informative overload.
MinotStateBeav

Cal88
bearister said:

Cal88 said:

bearister said:

I'm always interested in the background of an advocate for a specific medical study. Now I'll move on to the Cleveland Clinic. First hit:

" During the early phase of the COVID-19 pandemic, administration at the Cleveland Clinic initially instructed employees that they were not allowed to wear face masks outside of patient care areas.[65] The Cleveland Clinic stated they made this decision as they felt the current body of evidence at the time did not support their use.[65] Other hospitals however require such masks.[65] Later, with growing evidence of mask efficacy, this policy were revised and all staff members were required to wear cloth or protective masks.[66] Masks were obtained from a variety of sources, including Amish and sports apparel manufacturers, among other suppliers.[67][68]

In 2021, amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the Cleveland Clinic permitted its staff to be unvaccinated against COVID.[69]"
-Wikipedia

Trump's COVID Coverup and The Cleveland Clinic BillMoyers.com
https://billmoyers.com/story/trumps-covid-coverup-and-the-cleveland-clinic/

Whenever people like Moyers try to work a Trump angle into a story, it is an attempt to keep their audience at the reptilian level rather than the cortex level. That's part of the reason I wish Trump would just disappear, the guy is incredibly toxic, and in over his head as far as a politician.

The numbers on that graph speak for themselves, the mask policies outside of the clinics are a red herring here, because these policies applied across the board to all subjects regardless of vaccination status.

What we're starting to see confirmed from these results is that vaccine efficiency has diminishing returns, the protection provided by 2nd, 3rd, 4th shot gets marginally smaller, and might even handicap the subjects' immune system.

We also know that the side effects from the vaccines are cumulative, ie the rates of incidents like myocarditis go up significantly (and non-linearly) with the 2nd shot or 3rd shots.
movielover
Ed Dowd is a financial analyst who's firm last year crunched national numbers, and found a huge increase in mortality. His firm and associates have now documented a big rise in disabilities - and he sees a relationship between disabilities and the vaccine uptake. This relationship began in Feb 2021.

In 2021we saw a shift in mortality from the old, to the young.

He calculates a 553% increase in disabilities vs those not in the workforce (not forced to take the vaxx).

Denmark: the biggest proponent of vaccines banned the vaxx for those under 50 in September.

From my brief look at his website under the subheading Humanity Projects, it states our overall disability rate has gone from 7.3% to 8.1%. (There was a downward trend from 7.5% to 7.3%.)

He is still banned by Twitter.

BOMBSHELL: Ed Dowd Reports Of Disability Rate Increase Directly Related To COVID-19 Jab

https://rumble.com/v22suk8-bombshell-ed-dowd-reports-of-disability-rate-increase-directly-related-to-c.html

His company is Phinance Technologies.

https://phinancetechnologies.com/HumanityProjects/Humanity%20Projects.asp

He sees strong statistical signals, and not just an adjustment from people going back to normal life, going to the doctor, etc.
bearister
Article mentioning Edward Dowd:

Fact Check-No evidence that people aged 25-44 experienced an 84% increase in excess mortality due to COVID vaccine rollout | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-excess-mortality-idUSL2N2VS1BI
bearister
Why doesn't Cleveland Clinic take this dangerous misinformation off its website?

COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs | Cleveland Clinic

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/landing/covid-19-vaccine
movielover
Denmark: formerly the biggest proponent of vaccines - banned the vaxx for those under 50 in September.

Translation: getting Covid is safer than taking the vaxx.
movielover
This website lists the medical studies and effectiveness of many Covid-19 early treatment options.

https://c19early.org/#recentstudies
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Ed Dowd is a financial analyst who's firm last year crunched national numbers, and found a huge increase in mortality. His firm and associates have now documented a big rise in disabilities - and he sees a relationship between disabilities and the vaccine uptake. This relationship began in Feb 2021.

He is still banned by Twitter.
Sheesh. If Elon Musk finds you too detached from reality to be unbanned…

Wait. Maybe Musk is part of the vast medical/Big Pharma Covid-19 conspiracy!
First Page Last Page
Page 90 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.