Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,242 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by movielover
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is cringeworthy.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/2-foot-long-clot-pulled-from-a-living?utm_campaign=auto_share
movielover
Suspicious... how does that exist in a vein or artery?
oski003
movielover said:

Suspicious... how does that exist in a vein or artery?

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/tech-doctors-vacuum-two-foot-blood-clot-out-of-mans-body-092313

Doctors from a UCLA Medical Center removed a potentially deadly 24-inch blood clot using a new minimally invasive alternative to open-heart surgery.

No one expects to break new ground simply by showing up at the emergency room, but a man in California did just that when he arrived at a UCLA Medical Center with a 24-inch clot lurking in his blood vessels.
dimitrig
movielover said:

Denmark: formerly the biggest proponent of vaccines - banned the vaxx for those under 50 in September.

Translation: getting Covid is safer than taking the vaxx.

Link?

Here's mine:

Denmark didn't ban COVID-19 vaccines for people under 50
oski003
dimitrig said:

movielover said:

Denmark: formerly the biggest proponent of vaccines - banned the vaxx for those under 50 in September.

Link?

Here's mine:

Summary:
1) Vaccine not recommended or available if under 18.
2) If 19-49, booster shots are offered only if high risk. They are not recommended or available otherwise. May still get primary series, but almost everyone has already been vaxxed or exposed.
Cal88
dimitrig said:

movielover said:

Link?

Here's mine:

It's highly disingenuous to assert that the vaccine health risks were not the main factor in Denmark and other countries suspending their administration for younger age groups.

Against this background, the policies of mandatory vaccination for college and high school students in the US are downright criminal.
calpoly
Cal88 said:

dimitrig said:

movielover said:

Link?

Here's mine:

It's highly disingenuous to assert that the vaccine health risks were not the main factor in Denmark and other countries suspending their administration for younger age groups.

Against this background, the policies of mandatory vaccination for college and high school students in the US are downright criminal.
Translation: I have no link and I will continue to lie until I eventually have to disappear for two years and lick my wounds.
movielover
SARS-CoV-2 vaccination and myocarditis or myopericarditis: population based cohort study

Anders Husby et al. BMJ. 2021

"Conclusions: Vaccination with mRNA-1273 was associated with a significantly increased risk of myocarditis or myopericarditis in the Danish population, primarily driven by an increased risk among individuals aged 12-39 years, while BNT162b2 vaccination was only associated with a significantly increased risk among women. ..."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34916207/
movielover
Danish Health Authority

"...The aim of the vaccination programme against covid-19 this autumn is to get us well through the winter by protecting people who are at the highest risk of becoming severely ill and by avoiding that the Danish healthcare system, especially the hospitals, are overburdened...."

They focus on those over 50, and those with risk factors.

Ergo, don't vaccinate those under 50 who are healthy. And they don't have our obesity epidemic.

https://www.sst.dk/en/english/corona-eng/vaccination-against-covid-19/vaccination-of-people-aged-under-50
movielover
dimitrig
movielover said:

I wonder how many they would have without wearing masks.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Where is this one million cases per day figure coming from? China hasn't been very forthcoming with their data in the past.
movielover
Liberals used to like natural cures in years gone by.

bearister
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- As the country battles yet another COVID winter surge, health care providers are left wondering why less than 50% of California's nursing home residents aren't up-to-date on their vaccinations.

https://abc7news.com/health/why-is-cas-most-vulnerable-not-up-to-date-on-covid-vaccinations/12633070/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
bearister said:

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- As the country battles yet another COVID winter surge, health care providers are left wondering why less than 50% of California's nursing home residents aren't up-to-date on their vaccinations.

https://abc7news.com/health/why-is-cas-most-vulnerable-not-up-to-date-on-covid-vaccinations/12633070/

I believe this is a result of a poor strategy by the CDC and Pfda. They were too focused on a failing strategy to vaccinate the entire population, instead of focusing on the vulnerable.
sycasey
oski003 said:

bearister said:

I believe this is a result of a poor strategy by the CDC and Pfda. They were too focused on a failing strategy to vaccinate the entire population, instead of focusing on the vulnerable.

Or maybe they're getting some of the "information" that's been offered up here, suggesting that the vaccines don't work at all.
movielover
oski003 said:

bearister said:

And the over educated are too brainwashed to recognize that losing weight, exercising, Vitamin C, D, Zinc, and Ivermectin all show positive, low-cost, safe
use. Dozens of studies prove this.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

And the over educated are too brainwashed to recognize that losing weight, exercising, Vitamin C, D, Zinc, and Ivermectin all show positive, low-cost, safe
Ummm... Death rates in under educated Red States vs death rates in over educated Blue States.

Scoreboard.
sycasey
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

Ummm... Death rates in under educated Red States vs death rates in over educated Blue States.

Scoreboard.

More to the point: death rates in highly vaccinated areas versus lowly vaccinated areas.

It's not close.
movielover
Death rates phenominally low in Africa where few were vaccinated and many took Ivermectin.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Death rates phenominally low in Africa where few were vaccinated and many took Ivermectin.
Death report records are likely phenomenally low too.
Zippergate
sycasey said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

Scoreboard.

More to the point: death rates in highly vaccinated areas versus lowly vaccinated areas.

It's not close.
Lots of variables here. In any case, I'll trust German data over US data since they're at least a bit removed from the Pharma Industrial Complex. In Germany, there is a statistically significant relationship between the booster rate of states and excess mortality. That is, states with higher booster uptake have higher excess mortality. More boosters, more death. Why should anyone be surprised by this? In the original Pfizer trial, after six months, the treatment arm had more deaths than the control arm. It's in their own documents. One would think the medical community would be clamoring for answers on this question.

On a cruise so I don't have the article handy but if you follow uncorrupted doctors and scientists you've probably already seen it.
sycasey
Zippergate said:

On a cruise so I don't have the article handy but if you follow uncorrupted doctors and scientists you've probably already seen it.

Let me guess: "uncorrupted" means "agrees with Zippergate."
bearister
sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

When cruise ships have a Covid outbreak, instead of letting them in to ports like SF or Oakland, they should…

Zippergate
bearister said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

When cruise ships have a Covid outbreak, instead of letting them in to ports like SF or Oakland, they should…

Showing our true colors are we? Btw, I got Covid a couple days ago. Almost 100% already despite no gene therapy. Lots of old people on the cruise, obviously, but sickness barely making a ripple. I suppose your lot will attribute that to the vaccine booster treadmill, but when does it end? Given that there are zero long-term studies on the effect of mRNA technology (other than animal studies which ended in horrific failure), are you not the least bit concerned of unknown unknowns as Rumsfeld used to say? I'll answer my own question since you are so predictable. No. In Pfizer (and all the politicians, bureaucrats, and media they bought off) we trust.
sycasey
So if I'm being fully honest, I think there's a good possibility that the booster doses aren't having all that much impact on virus spread or death rates. They probably are helpful for vulnerable populations, but for the general population maybe not.

But for people who got vaccinated at all? Yeah, they are way more protected from dying of COVID.
oski003
sycasey said:

So if I'm being fully honest, I think there's a good possibility that the booster doses aren't having all that much impact on virus spread or death rates. They probably are helpful for vulnerable populations, but for the general population maybe not.

But for people who got vaccinated at all? Yeah, they are way more protected from dying of COVID.

Yes, at the beginning of the pandemic, there was a need to vaccinate all high risk ASAP.
Zippergate
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Yes, at the beginning of the pandemic, there was a need to vaccinate all high risk ASAP.
So that's why They forced the vaxxine on everyone, ESPECIALLY college students. Regardless of natural immunity status. Without informed consent in violation of decades of international law. Ignoring warning signals in the safety data. And ignoring virtually all treatments sans the nephrotoxic Remdeathisvir. And silenced credible experts who challenged the narrative. For a virus that they illegally funded the creation of in China no less and covered up said fact. I've spent years in the angel investing business. A lesson I've learned the hard way is, credibility is everything. When you find a CEO who lies to you, even once, run, don't walk; there's never only one cockroach.

The people in charge of Covid policy are serial liars. Anyone who believes them at this point has Stockholm Syndrome.
Cal88
This is a perfect illustration of this Stockholm Syndrome:

bearister
IAN BIRRE:L: China's zero Covid policy has put country into turmoil

https://mol.im/a/11590509
Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

So that's why They forced the vaxxine on everyone, ESPECIALLY college students. Regardless of natural immunity status. Without informed consent in violation of decades of international law. Ignoring warning signals in the safety data. And ignoring virtually all treatments sans the nephrotoxic Remdeathisvir. And silenced credible experts who challenged the narrative. For a virus that they illegally funded the creation of in China no less and covered up said fact. I've spent years in the angel investing business. A lesson I've learned the hard way is, credibility is everything. When you find a CEO who lies to you, even once, run, don't walk; there's never only one cockroach.

The people in charge of Covid policy are serial liars. Anyone who believes them at this point has Stockholm Syndrome.
You should take a moment and wipe the foam and spittle from your face.
bearister

"Well, Gail, by this time, the hostages should be going through the early stages of the Helsinki Syndrome."

Big C
Zippergate said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Let me guess: You got in a time machine and went back 2-3 years. In which case, you are correct!

It boggles the mind that we are still having this debate.
movielover
You seem unable or unwilling to comprehend the incompetence, greed, lies, and scientific fraud the political, medical, and narrative engineers (MSM) directed at our whole country.

On top of this, forty years of social engineering hysteria, and when the hour of need came they didn't vaccinate high-risk individuals in black and brown communities in California. The outreach and planning were poor, vaccines went unused. They had ten months to
prepare.

Leaders also were unprepared in other urban areas like New York. Maybe Cuomo was preening like a fool, long daily narcisstic monologues, and then he was "writing a book" in the middle of this cluster-blank?

In California, Governor Jerry Brown had sold off or given away our large, mobile emergency centers established by Arnold Schwarzenegger. (LA Times)

Democrat leaders refused to use massive hospital
ships and the JK Javitz Center for isolating infected patients, seeking to deny President Trump positive news before an election. So infected seniors were inserted back into nursing homes, and elderly were left to die alone.

Facilities were overwhelmed bc they tried to vaccinate 330 million, instead of concentrating on the vulnerable 50-100 million.

Common sense, cheap, harmless preventative optio s - excercise, losing weight, Vitamins C & D, and Zinc were ignored. Ivermectin was pilloried.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

You seem unable or unwilling to comprehend the incompetence, greed, lies, and scientific fraud the political, medical, and narrative engineers (MSM) directed at our whole country.

On top of this, forty years of social engineering hysteria, and when the hour of need came they didn't vaccinate high-risk individuals in black and brown communities in California. The outreach and planning were poor, vaccines went unused. They had ten months to
prepare.

Leaders also were unprepared in other urban areas like New York. Maybe Cuomo was preening like a fool, long daily narcisstic monologues, and then he was "writing a book" in the middle of this cluster-blank?

In California, Governor Jerry Brown had sold off or given away our large, mobile emergency centers established by Arnold Schwarzenegger. (LA Times)

Democrat leaders refused to use massive hospital
ships and the JK Javitz Center for isolating infected patients, seeking to deny President Trump positive news before an election. So infected seniors were inserted back into nursing homes, and elderly were left to die alone.

Facilities were overwhelmed bc they tried to vaccinate 330 million, instead of concentrating on the vulnerable 50-100 million.

Common sense, cheap, harmless preventative optio s - excercise, losing weight, Vitamins C & D, and Zinc were ignored. Ivermectin was pilloried.
More movielover word salad gobbledegook. <Yawn>
First Page Last Page
Page 91 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.