Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,162 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 14 hrs ago by movielover
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Zippergate said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

What additipnal consequences from the clot shot will emerge the next 5-10 years?
I had to remove a splinter last week. Damn vaccine!

There is zero evidence that splinters are caused by covid vaccines. Due to lack of inspections, Moderna had some batches contaminated with metal and Johnson and Johnson ended up having to scrap all the contaminated batches made at emergent bio. However, those contaminations didn't cause splinters.
There is also zero evidence to support movielover's insinuation that Imo Essien collapsing on the basketball court was caused by his vaccinations. That was the point I was making.
Zero evidence. Yeah, if you ignore all the evidence, there is zero evidence.

Of course, one cannot know with certainty the cause of any particular case but the link between the mRNA gene therapies and myocarditis is well established, as is the link between myocarditis and the risk for cardiac arrest. And multiple studies have shown that the virus itself does not increase the risk of myocarditis. So how do you explain the explosion in serious cardiac events suffered by athletes since the rollout of the jabs?
The bolded part is the point I was making. We don't know what was happening to Imo Essien. He may have had myocarditis or a blood clot. We don't know since we haven't heard a medical diagnosis about him. We don't even know for sure he'd been vaccinated. Most likely he was, but we don't know for sure. I was just countering movielover's immediate assumption that it was vaccine related. Just because you think you have a hammer, not everything is a nail.

Bingo. Also, as I understand it, instances of vaccine-related myocarditis tend to happen soon after vaccination. If this guy was vaxxed then he probably got it 9-12 months ago so it would seem unlikely the two things are related.

But as you say, we don't know anything about his personal circumstances so it is irresponsible to suggest causes for his on-court collapse.
Zippergate

Zippergate said:

oski0 said:

The bolded part is the point I was making. We don't know what was happening to Imo Essien. He may have had myocarditis or a blood clot. We don't know since we haven't heard a medical diagnosis about him. We don't even know for sure he'd been vaccinated. Most likely he was, but we don't know for sure. I was just countering movielover's immediate assumption that it was vaccine related. Just because you think you have a hammer, not everything is a nail.

Point well-taken, but wouldn't this also apply to your incessant vaxx-splaining?

Nitpick the details if that makes you feel better about your decision to be gene-therapied but it doesn't change the big picture.

Cal88
Cal88
sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

What additipnal consequences from the clot shot will emerge the next 5-10 years?

There is zero evidence that splinters are caused by covid vaccines. Due to lack of inspections, Moderna had some batches contaminated with metal and Johnson and Johnson ended up having to scrap all the contaminated batches made at emergent bio. However, those contaminations didn't cause splinters.
There is also zero evidence to support movielover's insinuation that Imo Essien collapsing on the basketball court was caused by his vaccinations. That was the point I was making.

Of course, one cannot know with certainty the cause of any particular case but the link between the mRNA gene therapies and myocarditis is well established, as is the link between myocarditis and the risk for cardiac arrest. And multiple studies have shown that the virus itself does not increase the risk of myocarditis. So how do you explain the explosion in serious cardiac events suffered by athletes since the rollout of the jabs?

Bingo. Also, as I understand it, instances of vaccine-related myocarditis tend to happen soon after vaccination. If this guy was vaxxed then he probably got it 9-12 months ago so it would seem unlikely the two things are related.

But as you say, we don't know anything about his personal circumstances so it is irresponsible to suggest causes for his on-court collapse.

The damage to the heart tissue might occur soon after the vaccine, but the effects from that damage might only be apparent after a certain amount of time, perhaps with athletes being most subject to this effect. It's like if you damaged your tire from driving over a sharp object but its effects only materialized after you've put more wear on your tire, or driving at high speeds, or maybe on a very hot day.

In that sense, athletes can be viewed as the tip of the iceberg, because in the general population, the damage to the heart tissue might go unnoticed as there is a lot less strain on their cardiovascular system.
sycasey
Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

The damage to the heart tissue might occur soon after the vaccine, but the effects from that damage might only be apparent after a certain amount of time, perhaps with athletes being most subject to this effect. It's like if you damaged your tire from driving over a sharp object but its effects only materialized after you've put more wear on your tire, or driving at high speeds, or maybe on a very hot day.

In that sense, athletes can be viewed as the tip of the iceberg, because in the general population, the damage to the heart tissue might go unnoticed as there is a lot less strain on their cardiovascular system.

Might might might.

You don't know anything about this man's condition.
Zippergate
Quote:

You know this how? The problem for your position is all-cause mortality remains elevated and is rising even a year after most people were jabbed. Check out this data from the UK. It may not be myocarditis that is killing people but it's clearly linked to the jab.

UK age stratified all cause death data shows higher deaths associated with covid vaccination

• by may 2022 having ever taken a covid vaxx was associated with 22-74% greater all cause mortality vs being unvaccinated and this was true in ALL age stratifications.
  • risk rates were still rising when publication of this data series was discontinued and could well be higher now
  • some benefit against "death by covid" was still in evidence but was rapidly diminishing and was clearly either being miscounted or swamped by some other form of mortality.
  • this implies deeply negative overall risk/reward from covid vaccines and raises pointed questions about their continued promotion and the processes by which they were approved. there was no age group in which they were associated with overall mortality benefit.

sycasey
bearister said:

Eric Liang Feigl-Ding is an American public health scientist who is currently an epidemiologist and Chief of COVID Task Force at the New England Complex Systems Institute. He was formerly a faculty member and researcher at Harvard Medical School and Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
Wikipedia

Look, I'm obviously not throwing in with the anti-vax nutters in here, but I've found that Ding is an alarmist scaremonger and it's best to be skeptical of his claims too.

movielover
I get the tested and safe flu vaccine.

I didn't get the rushed new experimental mRNA vaxx.
movielover
Follow the money (politics).

movielover
movielover
dajo9
Why is our Republicans dying?
American Vermin
oski003
dajo9 said:

Smoking Obesity etc...
MinotStateBeav
Are you or a friend suffering from a medical coincidence?

oski003
MinotStateBeav said:

Are you or a friend suffering from a medical coincidence?

Here is the treatment for coincidences.

oski003
Why tell the truth when hiding it makes you more money? Plus, Supreme Goofer Biden pushed updated shots because he knows what is best for Americans.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/11/health/moderna-bivalent-transparency/index.html
oski003
No Evidence Cadet Hunter Brown Died Suddenly From Vaccine SADS!

https://www.techarp.com/facts/cadet-hunter-brown-vaccine-sads/?amp=1
movielover
Apathetic Bear
dajo9 said:

From the same article:

https://i.ibb.co/7SY1fCg/Screenshot-2023-01-11-204818.jpg

If political affiliation is what leads to higher death rates, why is our New York City residents dying?
calpoly
Apathetic Bear said:

dajo9 said:

From the same article:

If political affiliation is what leads to higher death rates, why is our New York City residents dying?
Instead of asking the question why don't you try to analyze the plot and make a conclusion. It should not be hard for a college graduate (except if you are Cal88).
Eastern Oregon Bear
calpoly said:

Apathetic Bear said:

dajo9 said:

From the same article:

Instead of asking the question why don't you try to analyze the plot and make a conclusion. It should not be hard for a college graduate (except if you are Cal88).
The apathetic one makes fairly regular verb usage and other grammatical errors. I'm wondering if English is his native tongue. However, maybe he just doesn't care.
dajo9
calpoly said:

Apathetic Bear said:

dajo9 said:

From the same article:

Annual winter surges in our most densely populated city. What a mystery.
American Vermin
Cal88
Complete mismanagement of the nursing homes system is what made NYC an early epicenter of the covid pandemic. They've failed to isolate sick patients.

Swiss study led by Christian Mueller, director of the Cardiovascular Research Institute at the University Hospital Basel (switzerland), finds the rate of myocarditis after administration of the first mRNA booster/third jab to be 2.8%, 800 times the normal rate:

https://www.cardio-online.fr/Actualites/A-la-une/ESC-2022/Incidence-non-negligeable-myocardites-apres-3-dose-vaccin-ARN-messager-anti-COVID-19

One surprising finding of this study is that vaccinated women were actually more exposed to heart tissue damage than vaccinated men.
oski003
dajo9 said:

calpoly said:

Apathetic Bear said:

dajo9 said:

From the same article:

Annual winter surges in our most densely populated city. What a mystery.

Why are there only 11 states on this graph? What happened to the other 39?
calpoly
Cal88 said:

Complete mismanagement of the nursing homes system is what made NYC an early epicenter of the covid pandemic. They've failed to isolate sick patients.

Swiss study led by Christian Mueller, director of the Cardiovascular Research Institute at the University Hospital Basel (switzerland), finds the rate of myocarditis after administration of the first mRNA booster/third jab to be 2.8%, 800 times the normal rate:

https://www.cardio-online.fr/Actualites/A-la-une/ESC-2022/Incidence-non-negligeable-myocardites-apres-3-dose-vaccin-ARN-messager-anti-COVID-19

One surprising finding of this study is that vaccinated women were actually more exposed to heart tissue damage than vaccinated men.

As I expected, you cannot seem to stay on topic...always have to push your agenda!
DiabloWags

movielover said:

Did you take ivermectin?
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

Why tell the truth when hiding it makes you more money? Plus, Supreme Goofer Biden pushed updated shots because he knows what is best for Americans.

Trump also endorsed the vaccines and their booster shots.
In fact, he did so on Dec. 19th on a speaking tour with Bill O'Reilly in Dallas and got booed for it.

Because you know, Trump "knows what is best for Americans".

oski003
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

In fact, he did so on Dec. 19th on a speaking tour with Bill O'Reilly in Dallas and got booed for it.

I am glad we rushed out vaccines. We needed them, especially those who were at high risk. We DID what was best for Americans.
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

I am glad we rushed out vaccines. We needed them, especially those who were at high risk. We DID what was best for Americans.

Trump was awesome!
I bet you just loved him rolling out OPERATION WARPSPEED.
Zippergate
Robert Malone substack

The whole article is a must read, but here are a few clips...

"Unexpected": MRNA Vaccines Increase Risk of Contracting COVID-19; Each Booster Shot Raises Risk Even More in Study of 51,000 Cleveland Clinic Workers

Oops. Houston, we have a problem.
Here is the title of and link for the corresponding academic paper from the Cleveland Clinic:
Effectiveness of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Bivalent Vaccine

COVID-19 Bivalent Vaccine. In common slang, the booster jab. Here is the money shot.
"The risk of COVID-19 also varied by the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses previously received. The higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of contracting COVID-19 (Figure 2)."
Quote:

Some vaccine advisers to the federal government say they're "disappointed" and "angry" that government scientists and the pharmaceutical company Moderna didn't present a set of infection data on the company's new Covid-19 booster during meetings last year when the advisers discussed whether the shot should be authorized and made available to the public.
No Efficacy data presented, just as there were no efficacy data provided about the ability of Pfizer to prevent infection, replication, and spread of the virus.
Quote:

At a meeting of this FDA advisory group in June and a meeting in September of a panel that advises the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the experts were presented with reams of information indicating that the new vaccine worked better than the one already on shelves, according to a review of videos and transcripts of those meetings and slide presentations made by Moderna, CDC and FDA officials.
That data -- called immunogenicity data -- was based on blood work done on study participants to assess how well each vaccine elicited antibodies that fight off the Omicron strain of the virus that causes Covid-19.
And right here we find the crux of the issue. Immunogenicity data, antibody measurements (for example) using methods which are not formally qualified to demonstrate a "correlate of protection", cannot be substituted for actual efficacy or effectiveness data. Right here is where the FDA and CDC have allowed substitution of hope for actual data demonstrating that the products would work as vaccines. But for some reason, this sleight of hand has been permitted from the very beginning to the present. As far as I am concerned, this is clear and compelling evidence of scientific fraud. Antibodies elicited by these products (I hesitate to call them vaccines) are not proven in any way to be the thing that provides protection, to infection, replication, spread, disease or death. Those are each separate endpoints and any correlation between something measured and the real thing needs to be carefully and rigorously proven. This is a fundamental characteristic of the historic pathway for licensure of ANY vaccine product if a lab assay is to be substituted as a surrogate for the actual endpoint. Make sense? Of course it does. This is not complicated. But to assert otherwise IS fraud.
Quote:

The data that was not presented to the experts looked at actual infections: who caught Covid-19 and who did not.
It found that 1.9% of the study participants who received the original booster became infected. Among those who got the updated bivalent vaccine -- the one that scientists hoped would work better -- a higher percentage, 3.2%, became infected. Both versions of the shot were found to be safe.
They are trying to have their cake and eat it too. Safety is a function of sample size. This is a small, short study. That means it can only pick up the largest of the large safety signals, and only the ones that come on quickly. Asserting that this study has any relevance to detecting safety signals at an acceptable level is, once again, fraud. For example, it would never be expected to pick up myocarditis with any reliability.

------
The whole "vaccine" narrative was a sham from the beginning. Pols censored and shadow-banned inconvenient truths about the vaccine on Facebook and Twitter, but they were the real source of disinformation all along.
Disinformation central

oski003
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Trump was awesome!

This isn't really particular to Trump, but I followed Warp Speed closely as a vaccine was needed and quickly. Although Moderna and Pfizer had massive side effects that were being downgraded and/or hidden from the general public's view ("moderate side effects means it works!"), the vaccine's benefits generally outweighed the dangers of not getting it. The policy since the first booster doses were approved has been absolutely ridiculous. Keeping facts from the public to promote this policy has been absolutely ridiculous.
Cal88
calpoly said:

Cal88 said:

As I expected, you cannot seem to stay on topic...always have to push your agenda!

-Scientific study by a leading Swiss cardiologist reveals that the triple-vaxxed have a 2.8% rate of heart tissue damage, 800 times the rates of myocarditis as the general (unvaxxed) population

-calpoly: nOt on ToPic!! aGenDa!!!
Zippergate
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Trump was awesome!

This isn't really particular to Trump, but I followed Warp Speed closely as a vaccine was needed and quickly. Although Moderna and Pfizer had massive side effects that were being downgraded and/or hidden from the general public's ("moderate side effects means it works!"), the vaccine's benefits generally outweighed the dangers of not getting it. The policy since the first booster doses were approved has been absolutely ridiculous. Keeping facts from the public to promote this policy has been absolutely ridiculous.
Strongly disagree. Prior to Coivd, mRNA was known to be a high risk technology that had repeatedly failed safety testing in trials on others viruses. Warpspeed, however well-intentioned it might have been, cut corners on safety testing, the clinical trials were flawed by design (see Malone above) and fraudulently conducted (see whistleblower testimony). And by the time the gene-based therapeutics passed off as vaccines were available to the public, it was understood that the elderly and those with certain pre-existing conditions were at high risk for the virus but the vast majority of the population was not. Therefore, at best, the vaxxines should have been offered only to high-risk groups until more data was available. But instead we got an onslaught of disinformation from the pharma industrial complex and the vaxx was forced on tens of millions of Americans without informed consent.

I really couldn't care less about the political blame discussion. Plenty of blame to go around, but the majority of the culpability lies with Fauci and his cadre of technocrats who sacrificed the well being of billions worldwide for power and financial gain.
Apathetic Bear

The apathetic one makes fairly regular verb usage and other grammatical errors. I'm wondering if English is his native tongue. However, maybe he just doesn't care.
I can't imagine where I drew my inspiration for my grammatical errors. As an immigrant who walked over 500 miles to sneak illegally into this country for the privilege of being a gardener for the rest of my life, inspiration can be hard to find, but the warmth of woke white liberals being my allies makes me appreciate what little comforts this country can afford a poor ESL immigrant like me.
Cal88
Cheers!
First Page Last Page
Page 93 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.