Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

370,361 Views | 4741 Replies | Last: 23 hrs ago by movielover
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

Zippergate said:

movielover said:

He just had a guest on, a scientist, and the UK is unable to compare health outcomes for the vaxxed vs unvaxxed. Unbelievable. It should be so simple.
THIS. If you're going to experiment on the entire population, seems like it would be a good idea to monitor all aspects of health versus the control group very carefully.

Not to mention millions of PCs and smartphones.

More than a year ago Israel queried their national medical database and found that people who took low-dose aspirin (for heart health) had a lower Covid infection rate. We should have had observations like this from ALL of the developed world's healthy systems!

Jerusalem Post
Coronavirus: Aspirin may help prevent infection, Israeli study shows

Those who took low-dosexaspirin were 29% less likely to get Covid.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/coronavirus-aspirin-may-help-prevent-infection-israeli-study-shows-661682

If the CDC recommended vitamin C and Zinc that would hurt Gilead's bottom line. That would be di$a$trou$ !!!
movielover
You forgot Vitamin D and lose weight.
Cal88
movielover said:

Especially for people with darker skin in wintertime and northern latitudes. This has contributed to minorities getting hit harder in places like Chicago or Scandinavia.
movielover
Cal88 said:

movielover said:

Especially for people with darker skin in wintertime and northern latitudes. This has contributed to minorities getting hit harder in places like Chicago or Scandinavia.

And we knew this over 18 months ago.
Zippergate
From the we're-all-losers department...

https://substack.com/inbox/post/98680505

"Is myocarditis being ruled out from pilots before they fly? Has this been made a mandatory assessment by FAA and airlines post the COVID vaccine given the deaths we have seen? I think it should, in fact, it must!
'However, in many cases, a PR interval longer than 200 ms "is clearly associated with arrhythmias in the future, pacemakers, and early death," Levy said, citing a respected Harvard study. He said those risks elevate with PR readings even slightly above 200 ms, not even close to the new 300 ms limit that the FAA has set.'
'A researcher for an aviation advocacy group, US Freedom Flyers (USFF), stumbled upon the EKG change in December, several weeks after the FAA enacted it.
Because the revision was made without a published explanation, USFF turned to a nationally known cardiologist and other experts to assess its importance.
They say the FAA's change involving "the PR interval" is significant. The PR interval represents the time it takes for an electrical impulse to travel from one part of the heart to another. It is an indicator of heart health.
But "the new normal" PR interval that the FAA set for pilots is 50 percent longer than the previous limit; it deviates from a long-accepted limit in cardiology.
Critics fear that expanding the limit could endanger pilots' health and passengers' safety.
This worry is especially acute amid rising reports of cardiac arrest and sudden death since the COVID pandemic began in 2020. Some researchers suggest that some heart conditions could be tied to aftereffects of COVID-19 injections or the virus. Because pilots were threatened with job termination, a large percentage of them took the COVID jabs.'
'A PR interval longer than 200 milliseconds (ms) is considered a red flag, said Florida-based Levy. Such a reading, by itself, doesn't prove there is a heart problem.
Yet a reading above 200 ms does warrant further testing and "shouldn't be ignored," Levy said. That has been a given in cardiology for almost as long as EKGs have been used, Levy said.
That's why, in Levy's view, it makes no sense for the FAA to broaden the range significantly. Pilots with PR intervals longer than 200 ms used to require further evaluation. Now that happens when the pilots' PR readings go beyond 300 ms.

bearister
A+ avatar you got there, partner.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
What a hot mess.

bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
https://www.theepochtimes.com/uk-government-ending-covid-19-vaccine-boosters-for-healthy-people-under-50_5010804.html

UK ending covid boosters for under 50, yet the U.S. recommends it for my 6 year old. What a BP driven farce. F you Biden, you corporate shill.

oski003

It took them a year to link myocarditis, despite it now being considered a striking link that can be seen without statistics? How many sides of your mouth can you speak out of to promote your product?

Without a pandemic, these vaccines would have been pulled off the market immediately.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/uk-government-ending-covid-19-vaccine-boosters-for-healthy-people-under-50_5010804.html

UK ending covid boosters for under 50, yet the U.S. recommends it for my 6 year old. What a BP driven farce. F you Biden, you corporate shill.
You can't find UK Covid booster news in the British media? You have to find it in the Epoch Times?
Zippergate
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

You can't find UK Covid booster news in the British media? You have to find it in the Epoch Times?
It's a little vague but here it is from the horse's mouth, the JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccination Immunisation UK). More in the release and yes, it's a significant shift in policy that is, as Oski noted, totally incompatible with the FDA's three-monkeys approach to Covid vaxxination for children.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-programme-for-2023-jcvi-interim-advice-8-november-2022/jcvi-statement-on-the-covid-19-vaccination-programme-for-2023-8-november-2022#fnref:1

You dismiss the story because it's only found in the Epoch Times. Have you considered that the fact that it isn't being covered by the mass media is itself newsworthy and highly problematic?
Cal88
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

This is how the British MSM media is covering this development, headline:

"Covid booster jabs for elderly to continue this year"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/01/25/covid-vaccine-booster-jab-nhs-uk-end/

The key info is buried at the bottom of the article:

Quote:

The Telegraph understands the Government is also preparing to wind down the open offer of the first two doses over the coming months. The move will mean unvaccinated healthy under-50s will soon not be able to get a Covid jab unless one is recommended by a medical professional.

oski003
Maybe the CDC is so backwards on their covid response because they just hold their dicks in their hands and only look at "trusted" sources funded by the big boys. These same sources invented the term "mild myocarditis." It is right up there with "mild shark attack." On a related note, nobody knows what paxlovid mouth is until they actually get it.
movielover
Attack the messenger.
AunBear89
movielover said:

Attack the messenger.

Yes - when the messenger is a proven right wing propaganda outlet.
Zippergate
AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

Attack the messenger.

Care to elaborate?
AunBear89
Not really. Epoch Times has been debunked enough times that if you actually cared you'd know by now.

Maybe you guys are Falun Gong members and that's why you keep citing Epoch Times like it is an actual news org.
movielover
Zippergate said:

AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

Attack the messenger.

Care to
elaborate?

Epoch Times has been correct about:

- faulty vaccine and boosters
- Covid origin
- corrupt DOJ and FBI
- fraudulent FISA warrants
- Steele dossier
- pee tape

And so many other stories / "conspiracies".
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Not really. Epoch Times has been debunked enough times that if you actually cared you'd know by now.

Maybe you guys are Falun Gong members and that's why you keep citing Epoch Times like it is an actual news org.

Stop being a baby about the original source. This was already posted.

"It's a little vague but here it is from the horse's mouth, the JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccination Immunisation UK). More in the release and yes, it's a significant shift in policy that is, as Oski noted, totally incompatible with the FDA's three-monkeys approach to Covid vaxxination for children.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-programme-for-2023-jcvi-interim-advice-8-november-2022/jcvi-statement-on-the-covid-19-vaccination-programme-for-2023-8-november-2022#fnref:1"

And this

"This is how the British MSM media is covering this development, headline:

"Covid booster jabs for elderly to continue this year"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/01/25/covid-vaccine-booster-jab-nhs-uk-end/

The key info is buried at the bottom of the article:

Quote:
The Telegraph understands the Government is also preparing to wind down the open offer of the first two doses over the coming months. The move will mean unvaccinated healthy under-50s will soon not be able to get a Covid jab unless one is recommended by a medical professional."

Grow up dude.
AunBear89
Again with the insults? I guess you're one of those tough guys that dishes it out but can't take it.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Again with the insults? I guess you're one of those tough guys that dishes it out but can't take it.

Please grow up and focus on the substance of what someone is saying as opposed to purposely focusing on an original source you disagree with. Let's try to have reasonable discourse.
oski003

"We [the CDC] are aware of these reports of people experiencing long-lasting health problems following COVID vaccination"
Zippergate
AunBear89 said:

Um, a primary source was provided and you, through laziness or bad faith, dismissed the story because it was covered by a news organization that you categorize as right wing. Those of us who disagree with The Narrative are all too familiar with this kind of response.
AunBear89
Yeah. Your side excels at this tactic. Frustrating, isn't it?
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Yeah. Your side excels at this tactic. Frustrating, isn't it?

Is your goal to be like the worst people on some partisan political side? Well, you have certainly succeeded. Congratulations.
AunBear89
My goal is to hold a mirror to the righteous righty hypocrites on this site. The ones who pretend to want a conversation but are impervious to facts, reason, logic, and differing opinions.
Big C
movielover said:

Zippergate said:

AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

Attack the messenger.

Care to
elaborate?

Epoch Tines has been correct about:

- faulty vaccine and boosters
- Covid origin
- corruptvDOH and FBI
- fraudulent FISA warrants
- Steele dossier
- pee tape

And so many other stories / "conspiracies".

Aaaaaaah... HA!

So you people finally admit there's a pee tape!
movielover
The definition of yellow journalism.
Zippergate
AunBear89 said:

My goal is to hold a mirror to the righteous righty hypocrites on this site. The ones who pretend to want a conversation but are impervious to facts, reason, logic, and differing opinions.
Trying to remember a time when you provided actual content or engaged in good faith conversation providing relevant counterarguments. Coming up blank. But I'm sure you've got really strong feelings about these things and for some that is sufficient.
oski003
Just what the Fauci ordered...

I used to think stuff like this couldn't be real and had my head in the sand like most everyone else.

Directed evolution is not gain of function!!!!!!
Big C
movielover said:

The definition of yellow journalism.

movielover, i just gotta say: you are demonstrating a thick skin, a lack of enmity and now even a little humor to add to your steady regurgitation of right-wing talking points

i may even watch a movie tonight
movielover
The infamous video now has 19.1 Million views.

movielover
Pfizer bombshell censored off of YouTube and Google. It now has 22 million views on Twitter.

Big C
movielover said:

Pfizer bombshell censored off of YouTube and Google. It now has 22 million views on Twitter.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Pfizer, the Chinese Communist Party, Hillary, Hunter Biden and some pangolin are brewing up a new, more deadly COVID as we speak.

They know Republicans won't wear masks and that is how they plan to kill them and turn the US over to the liberals!
First Page Last Page
Page 96 of 136

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.