Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

509,794 Views | 5321 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bingo. At least with Rand Paul, RFK Jr., President Trump, Ross Perot, Paul Tsongas, Colonel McGregor, Barbara Jordan ... you get some original thoughts.
movielover

oski003
Pfizer's Chief Science Officer made 12.2 million dollars in 2022. Moderna's second in command made 9 million dollars in 2022. Bancel, the CEO, made 400 million on 2022 actual realized stock gains, along with his 20 million dollar salary.
Big C
movielover said:

Bingo. At least with Rand Paul, RFK Jr., President Trump, Ross Perot, Paul Tsongas, Colonel McGregor, Barbara Jordan ... you get some original thoughts.

Paul Tsongas' latest original thought:

"People who have been dead for 25 years can still have original thoughts!"
movielover
$400 million??
BearHunter
Regular people were obedient and became Nazis themselves and now they're quiet. Just like German citizens during and after WWII.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

Regular people were obedient and became Nazis themselves and now they're quiet. Just like German citizens during and after WWII.
When you're over 100 years old, generally you are fairly, if not completely, quiet.
MinotStateBeav
Was Jamie Foxx vaccine injured? In this clip this reporter (AJ Benza) investigated and says he was. Btw, they go on to discuss the validity of the source etc following this clip, so I'm not saying this is true, but this story is out there. I timestamped it to where the interview with reporter starts.

dajo9
oski003 said:

Pfizer's Chief Science Officer made 12.2 million dollars in 2022. Moderna's second in command made 9 million dollars in 2022. Bancel, the CEO, made 400 million on 2022 actual realized stock gains, along with his 20 million dollar salary.

Is this unusual? What did they make in 2019?
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
BearHunter
MinotStateBeav said:

Was Jamie Foxx vaccine injured? In this clip this reporter (AJ Benza) investigated and says he was. Btw, they go on to discuss the validity of the source etc following this clip, so I'm not saying this is true, but this story is out there. I timestamped it to where the interview with reporter starts.

According to this website, Foxx's daughter said he's been out of hospital for weeks and well enough to play pickleball.....TMZ and DailyMail have been silent...

https://okmagazine.com/p/jamie-foxx-daughter-confirms-fatherout-of-the-hospital-health-scare/
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

Bancel $10 million -> 420 million
CIO 600,000. Too busy to look up the other one.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

Pretty good income. I think it should be taxed about 40%. What do you think?
MAGA
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

Because of the grift involved in their gains? How about 90%?
BearHunter

The new CDC Director. Clown.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

You should vote accordingly
MAGA
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

You should vote accordingly

Hopefully, the other choice isn't Trump.
Cal88
Big C said:

movielover said:

Paul Tsongas' latest original thought:

"People who have been dead for 25 years can still have original thoughts!"

And in some precincts, they can also vote.
chazzed
The articie below is a few months old, so I apologize if it's already been posted in this thread.

"New data appears to show link between COVID and heart disease"
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/new-data-appears-to-show-link-between-covid-and-heart-disease/vi-AA17hXlk?ocid=winp1taskbar&t=185
Big C
BearHunter said:

I was like, what, even librul snowflakes like me aren't wearing masks anymore! She is a clown! Then I saw that the date on the Tweet is August, 2020 i.e. before we had our wonderful, life-saving vaccines.
Goldener Bar
Big C said:

BearHunter said:

I was like, what, even librul snowflakes like me aren't wearing masks anymore! She is a clown! Then I saw that the date on the Tweet is August, 2020 i.e. before we had our wonderful, life-saving vaccines.
More importantly, the mask she's wearing is only useful for robbing banks, not preventing disease.
BearHunter
Big C said:

BearHunter said:

If her mask had an image of Fauci double masked using N95's, I would be triggered.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

Big C said:

BearHunter said:

If her mask had an image of Fauci double masked using N95's, I would be triggered.
Everything triggers you.
Zippergate
Conflicts of interest at drug regulatory agencies. Imagine if 65% of the budgets of the DOE, DOI and EPA were funded by the fossil fuel industry....if you can.

https://open.substack.com/pub/merylnass/p/fda-is-now-warning-about-misinformation?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=post%20viewer
MinotStateBeav
Zippergate said:

Conflicts of interest at drug regulatory agencies. Imagine if 65% of the budgets of the DOE, DOI and EPA were funded by the fossil fuel industry....if you can.

https://open.substack.com/pub/merylnass/p/fda-is-now-warning-about-misinformation?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=post%20viewer
Quote:

Quote:

In 1992 the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) was passed by Congress, allowing FDA to charge manufacturers to regulate their products, and it has been all downhill from there, in terms of the respect FDA has had on the world stage. From being considered the world's pre-eminent drugs regulator, as it was before 1992, it is now considered a shell of its former self: a rogue agency for hire.
yep, absolutely it has. Found myself just nodding throughout the article lol. Crazy how close the FDA/Pharma are.
movielover
Nothing to see here except Big Pharma profits.

Goldener Bar

Zippergate
Goldener Bar said:

Hilarious and all too familiar.
Zippergate
Vaxx advocates love to tout the FDA's blessing as if it's some kind of edict from the pope of science. But the problems with the vaxxines are so egregious that an Avignon papacy of sorts has arisen to challenge the FDA's orthodoxy.

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/4037145-we-tried-to-improve-covid-vaccine-labeling-the-fda-said-no-thanks/

"This article from @thehill is wild A group of current and former FDA advisors requested that the FDA add specific adverse events to product labels for mRNA COVID vaccines. The FDA refused, breaking its own rules in the process "

"In January, a group of us current and former FDA advisers and academics from around the country tried to fix this problem by asking the FDA to make critical changes to official product labels. But four months later, in a 33-page response letter, the agency denied almost every single request.
In doing so, the FDA failed to follow the lead of regulators elsewhere, including in Europe and Japan. For instance, we cited the European regulator's addition of heavy menstrual bleeding to product information as a potential vaccine adverse reaction. The FDA's response was a sophisticated version of "who cares!" "Foreign regulatory agencies' expectations and regulations regarding product labeling can differ from those of the U.S. FDA," the agency wrote. The FDA also said the European Medicines Agency hadn't proven causality with respect to that side effect.
The FDA also failed to warn about the documented risk of sudden death, even though myocarditis is now a well-recognized side effect, particularly among young men. To support adding "sudden death" to product labeling, we pointed to multiple autopsy studies on lethal vaccination-associated myocarditis. (Since our petition, another such study, with Korean public health officials as co-authors, was published last Friday and found eight cases of sudden cardiac death attributable to COVID-19 vaccination-related myocarditis.)

"With this in mind, we asked the FDA to add seven adverse event types to product labeling: multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C), pulmonary embolism, sudden cardiac death, neuropathic and autonomic disorders, decreased sperm concentration, heavy menstrual bleeding and detection of vaccine mRNA in breastmilk."
Goldener Bar

Goldener Bar

BearHunter

Only 3 years later.
Cal88
There was definitely some research on coronavirus gain of function conducted in the Wuhan lab that led to a major outbreak, however, it was not the only source, there were outbreaks in the US as well as in Europe well before late Fall 2019, when the pandemic emerged in Wuhan, indicating that this was a global program.

Quote:

MADRID (Reuters) - Spanish virologists have found traces of the novel coronavirus in a sample of Barcelona waste water collected in March 2019, nine months before the COVID-19 disease was identified in China, the University of Barcelona said on Friday.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-spain-science-idUSKBN23X2HQ
movielover
Global conspiracy?
Big C

Anybody who wanted to 100% dismiss even the possibility that SARS-CoV-2 came out of the Wuhan lab was full of it. It was always a viable theory. Now, maybe it did and maybe it didn't, but it sure could have. I mean, duh...
MinotStateBeav
I remember reading they had actually experienced the first COVID case likely in September of 2019 in Wuhan. That means Covid had likely spread worldwide well before anyone knew anything and when it did start getting covered, it just started to create panic and people didn't realize we had already been likely living with it for awhile already.
First Page Last Page
Page 105 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.