Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

512,748 Views | 5321 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by movielover
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

Has Michael Savage covered the vaxx madness?

So now we're up to 17 million excess deaths due to vaccinations? I guess you have to keep topping yourself to keep making an impression.

Funny how often, if you dig into anti-vax researchers, you find they have sketchy histories. From Denis Rancourt's Wikipedia article:

Denis Rancourt is a former professor of physics at the University of Ottawa. Rancourt is widely known for his confrontations with his former employer, the University of Ottawa, over issues involving his grade inflation and "academic squatting," the act of arbitrarily changing the topic of a course without departmental permission.

His conflicts with the university started in 2005 when, in what was termed "academic squatting," he changed a course to focus "not just [on] how science impacts everyday life, but how it relates to greater power structures". Rancourt was removed from all teaching duties in 2008 because the dean of the faculty of science did not agree with his granting A+ grades to 23 students in one course of the winter 2008 semester.

The university's Executive Committee of the Board of Governors voted unanimously to fire Rancourt on March 31, 2009.

Rancourt has apparently not worked in the academic world since then.

Only a matter of time before the excess deaths due to the COVID-19 vaccinations reach 17 billion. And there will be a link to some whacko-with-a0-PhD that proves it.

Reminds me of a CEO at a company where I once worked. He spent a lot of money on a team to validate the savings created since this CEO took over. Within a few years his crack team had "validated" more "savings" than the company had income, and the CEO took credit for all of it. This was a mature, stable, profitable company. Everybody in the finance group was laughing at the c-suite for pushing this self serving nonsense.

Except 61 million people died in 2023. You are mocking around 5 million premature deaths caused by the vaccine each year as if it is more than the amount of deaths total. This is generally what happens when you reach a conclusion before looking at the data. 2023 total deaths and death rates were the highest ever, despite no vaccine in 2020 and a worldwide pandemic.

https://ourworldindata.org/births-and-deaths

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/WLD/world/death-rate

No. You need to take it up with Big C. I am mocking his fictional hypothetical.

Sounds like you were agreeing with him and expanding on his hypothetical. I didn't realize you were mocking him. That is very interesting. I need to figure out how to comprehend your writing. It is very confusing.

I wasn't mocking Big C. I was mocking the fictional hypothetical.

If you want to understand me better maybe start with the premise that not every word said is an opposional attack.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
bearister
Eric J. Topol: The US is facing the biggest COVID wave since omicron. Why are we still playing make-believe?

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2024-01-04/covid-2024-flu-virus-vaccine

*Topol an American cardiologist, scientist, and author. He is the founder and director of the Scripps Research Translational Institute, a professor of Molecular Medicine and Executive Vice-President at Scripps Research Institute, and a senior consultant at the Division of Cardiovascular Diseases at Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, California
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
smh
LAT article's bottom line..
> This passivity reinforces the illusion that the pandemic is behind us when it's actually raging. And this season will be followed by a more quiescent period, which will, once again, lull us into thinking the pandemic is over. But there is no getting over it until we recognize reality and double down on the research that will allow us to block infections and virus spread, and achieve lasting, variant-proof immunity.
dajo9
bearister said:

Eric J. Topol: The US is facing the biggest COVID wave since omicron. Why are we still playing make-believe?

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2024-01-04/covid-2024-flu-virus-vaccine

*Topol an American cardiologist, scientist, and author. He is the founder and director of the Scripps Research Translational Institute, a professor of Molecular Medicine and Executive Vice-President at Scripps Research Institute, and a senior consultant at the Division of Cardiovascular Diseases at Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, California

Because deaths are very low
MAGA
smh
> said:

hell-fire, without health insurance ordinary folk's hospital bill could kill 'em.
dajo9
smh said:

> said:

hell-fire, without health insurance ordinary folk's hospital bill could kill 'em.

I'm all for Medicare 4 All
MAGA
bear2034
Zippergate said:

This interview is fantastic. Mad respect for Bret Weinstein.

"Because they called it a vaccine, people were much more willing to accept it." - Bret Weinstein
Lets Go Brandon

movielover
Aaron Rogers - mike drop.

Zippergate
Pretty neat trick since there are scientists who believe that the vaccines cause long Covid.

https://substack.com/inbox/post/140567630

According to an investigative report by independent journalist Paul D. Thacker, U.S. Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Robert Califf promoted the off-label use of COVID-19 vaccines to treat "long COVID," basing the recommendation on a non-peer-reviewed conference presentation by a scientist with financial ties to Pfizer.
"It is difficult for the Department of Justice [DOJ] to prosecute drugmakers for hiding data or making false claims about safety and efficacy. But it has been relatively easy to prosecute them for marketing their drugs outside very narrow, prescribed guidelines. This is how the multi-billion-dollar awards have usually been obtained by DOJ.

"What Califf is attempting to do is to close off this avenue for prosecuting pharmaceutical manufacturers. Doing so would allow drug and vaccine manufacturers to market their products for anything they like, mimicking the snake oil salesmen of yore. It would increase sales, while blocking the major way in which they are prosecuted an extraordinary double win for Pharma, worth many billions of dollars yearly."
Thacker noted that Snowden's research, in addition to not being peer-reviewed, also lacked mention of her financial ties to Pfizer a disclosure also missing from the Nature article.
Snowden wrote: "The day the COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine was approved for emergency use in ages 5-11, my 10-year-old, Oliver, came bounding down the stairs excitedly asking, 'Is it shot day?,'" and saying "'I'll be safe, and keep everyone else safe, and I can go back to eating inside restaurants again and normal stuff!'"

A few months later, "Pfizer hired Dr. Snowden to give marketing talks," Thacker wrote.

TheFiatLux
Genocide Joe said:

I firmly believe that Fauci is the most loathsome person in the history of the US government. Worse than Benedict Arnold. The damage he wrought on America will far outlive this disgusting POS.
sycasey
TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

I firmly believe that Fauci is the most loathsome person in the history of the US government. Worse than Benedict Arnold. The damage he wrought on America will far outlive this disgusting POS.
Worse than all the slaveowners! The ones who started needless wars! The ones who killed all the Native Americans!

Come on now.
TheFiatLux
sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Worse than all the slaveowners! The ones who started needless wars! The ones who killed all the Native Americans!

Come on now.
Yes. Fauci, almost single-handedly, put in place the forces that would erode so much of our society, government, way of life. I won't list them all, they're known, but the Covid hysteria is singularly the most damaging thing to happen to this country in our lifetime, if not ever.
dajo9
TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

The Trump Administration was filled with loathsome characters. Fauci is at the top of your list. I'd have to think about whose at the top of my list.
MAGA
sycasey
TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Come on now.
Yes. Fauci, almost single-handedly, put in place the forces that would erode so much of our society, government, way of life. I won't list them all, they're known, but the Covid hysteria is singularly the most damaging thing to happen to this country in our lifetime, if not ever.
You are lost, my friend.
dajo9
sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Come on now.
You are lost, my friend.

I agree that he is lost. Long term, Covid "hysteria" has been a great thing for white collar workers with the introduction of the hybrid home/work environment. In my career the single greatest benefit to work-life balance has been the hybrid work model.
MAGA
movielover
TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Come on now.

Biggest impact since the Great Depression.

- estimated 17 Million killed by the untested not-a-vaccine vaxx worldwide, and counting
- tens of thousands of businesses closed
- Fiscal ruin? $4-8 Trillion in debt added in US alone (estimate), with now yearly $2 Trillion deficits the norm
- combined with Antifa & BLM riots / theft, and liberal laws (Prop 47), retail shopping & human interaction dramatically altered
- major US cities substantially changed
- major chunk of American public now distrusts the medical community
- unknown long-term medical consequences; and, will the new untested & detested mRNA be rolled out elsewhere? (Billions in profits await.)
- Pandemic helped unseat President Trump, and the UniParty WEF Globalists quickly lured 8-10 Million illegal immigrants into our country within 3 years. Is the plan to end America as we knew it?
dajo9
movielover said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Come on now.

- estimated 17 Million killed by the untested not-a-vaccine vaxx worldwide, and counting
- Fiscal ruin? $4-8 Trillion in debt added in US alone (estimate), with now yearly $2 Trillion deficits the norm
- combined with Antifa & BLM riots / theft, and liberal laws (Prop 47), retail shopping & human interaction dramatically altered
- unknown long-term medical consequences; and, will the new untested & detested mRNA be rolled out elsewhere? (Billions in profits await.)
- Pandemic helped unseat President Trump, and the UniParty WEF Globalists quickly lured 8-10 Million illegal immigrants into our country within 3 years. Is the plan to end America as we knew it?

Alarming, if true
MAGA
Eastern Oregon Bear
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Come on now.

Alarming, if true
Major US cities constantly change. There's nothing new about that.

Compare 1900-1930. Cities grew, cars appeared.

1930-1960: transcontinental highways developed. Depression and wars. The GI bill. The baby boom.

1960-1990: high tech is born and older industries are dying. Rust belt cities shrank and sun belt cities grew. Travel by air increased.

1990-now: The internet. The Cold War ends. The rise of selfish cynicism as baby boomers age, want more and refuse to let younger generations take over. Some rust belt cities
welcomed new industries and grew others continue to wither.
calbear93

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Come on now.

Alarming, if true

1930-1960: transcontinental highways developed. Depression and wars. The GI bill. The baby boom.

1960-1990: high tech is born and older industries are dying. Rust belt cities shrank and sun belt cities grew. Travel by air increased.

1990-now: The internet. The Cold War ends. The rise of selfish cynicism as baby boomers age, want more and refuse to let younger generations take over. Some rust belt cities
Are you saying COVID and the mandatory shutdown and vaccination were innovations like the internet?

Not sure your point.
TheFiatLux
calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Come on now.

Alarming, if true

Are you saying COVID and the mandatory shutdown and vaccination were innovations like the internet?

Not sure your point.

Because it's a Pavlovian response. There is no point. It's inexplicable how people are digging in their heals on this. Yet, that's what's happening in life, as represented in this thread.
TheFiatLux
sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Come on now.
You are lost, my friend.
Projection much?

Society was locked down. Insane. Society put the interests of adults ahead of children. Reprehensible. Your rights were suspended. For nothing. But here you are defending it all and its architect.

I've said this before, but yours is an example of Melbourne Syndrome. Like Stockholm Syndrome, except here those who were lied to bond with the people lying.

Lost souls.
Eastern Oregon Bear
calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Come on now.

Alarming, if true

Not sure your point.
Movielover's cut and paste list claimed that Covid substantially changed US cities. I'm just pointing out that cities are constantly evolving and changing. Covid is just another evolutionary force affecting cities. Probably smaller than some and larger than others. Those examples I mentioned are hardly comprehensive, just what popped to mind in a couple of minutes. Books have been written on the topic.
Eastern Oregon Bear
TheFiatLux said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Come on now.

Alarming, if true

Not sure your point.

Because it's a Pavlovian response. There is no point. It's inexplicable how people are digging in their heals on this. Yet, that's what's happening in life, as represented in this thread.
<Eastern Oregon Bear says nothing but stands alertly as he heals, drooling and wagging his tail.>
sycasey
TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Come on now.
You are lost, my friend.
Projection much?

Society was locked down. Insane. Society put the interests of adults ahead of children. Reprehensible. Your rights were suspended. For nothing. But here you are defending it all and its architect.

I've said this before, but yours is an example of Melbourne Syndrome. Like Stockholm Syndrome, except here those who were lied to bond with the people lying.

Lost souls.

I have my own disagreements with past COVID policy and do not mind criticism of such. I just don't think it was the greatest crime our government has ever committed in its history. Silly me, thinking slavery or war or racial genocide are worse.
dajo9
As I see it, society has drastically changed in the past decade and for the worse. But the culprit is smart phones and social media. I'm just glad I became an old man by this era. I feel bad for the youth.
MAGA
movielover
True. But severe extended Lockdowns, paranoia, social isolation, decriminalization of crime, masks, socially isolating seniors, crime waves which prevented retail shopping for some, a purposefully open border, postponing routine medical care and tests, and more, was pouring gasoline on an already bad fire.
TheFiatLux
sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Come on now.
You are lost, my friend.
Projection much?

Lost souls.

I have my own disagreements with past COVID policy and do not mind criticism of such. I just don't think it was the greatest crime our government has ever committed in its history. Silly me, thinking slavery or war or racial genocide are worse.
I think we might be closer, if not in agreement. What I didn't make clear so you may have missed is that I am talking about an individual. I'm not talking about all the ills of society / government. The things you list were terrible but weren't one person; they were also a different time. It's a little bit of apples and oranges. Fauci KNEW what was going on, he knew HIS role and he lied and lied more. Those lies have had deleterious impact far beyond just the individual lies he told.
calbear93
TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Come on now.
You are lost, my friend.
Projection much?

Lost souls.

I think we might be closer, if not in agreement. What I didn't make clear so you may have missed is that I am talking about an individual. I'm not talking about all the ills of society / government. The things you list were terrible but weren't one person; they were also a different time. It's a little bit of apples and oranges. Fauci KNEW what was going on, he knew HIS role and he lied and lied more. Those lies have had deleterious impact far beyond just the individual lies he told.
I was a strong defender of Fauci during the pandemic, but he turned out to be quite a disappointment and was one of the big reasons for the loss of trust by the public in the scientist and medical leaders.

I held him in such high regard but he ended up representing the short-sighted, expedient stupidity I hate from leaders.

If you read his interviews now, it turns out that he used a utilitarian and not fact based approach to guidance. For example he lied about masks, six-feet distancing, the way the virus transmits, the gain of function research of COVID that we helped fund (not saying it was wrong but lied about it), and the effect of the vaccine (builds antibodies but does not stop infection or makes someone not contagious).

He rationalized all of these in subsequent interviews with the following: he was afraid that promoting the effectiveness of masks early on would cause people to resist mandatory shut-down that he viewed as more fool-proof method, he was afraid that if truth about the ineffectiveness of six-feet distancing that created massive logistic problem for businesses and schools came out, there would be more pressure to opening up society, he was afraid that telling the truth about the vaccines not stopping infection and not stopping spread because he wanted governments not to have reasons not to mandate vaccines and for individuals not to protect themselves).

All of these can be justified for politicians and there may have been utilitarian rationale for knowingly lying but a scientist must protect their credibility at all costs.

When scientists prove themselves to be liars or politicians (especially those who, after fear-mongering on even external gatherings then promoted protesting after Floyd), especially when people like me gave unconditional trust, they only make future attempts to get people to do the right thing that much worse. Stupid, expedient lies.
bear2034

The majority of Americans believed Covid vaccines have caused a significant number of unexplained deaths.
Lets Go Brandon

sycasey
TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

sycasey said:

TheFiatLux said:

Genocide Joe said:

Come on now.
You are lost, my friend.
Projection much?

Lost souls.

Lots of people knew slavery was wrong at the time; that's why there was a war over it and why there had to be so many tenuous compromises in the years before. The people who started that war knew exactly what they were doing and what they were fighting for. I think I'm going to say those individuals were a lot more destructive than Fauci, who ultimately was just an advisor and didn't even have actual direct control over state and local health policy.
bearister
Genocide Joe said:

That will have to wait until the jury system is replaced by POTUS appointed tribunals…..perhaps conducted in football stadiums since there are so many enemies to round up.
Big C
bear2034 said:

The majority of Americans believed Covid vaccines have caused a significant number of unexplained deaths.

Is your conclusion from this that it is a piece of evidence that helps prove the case, or that what people have heard over their media the past couple of years has influenced their opinion?

Because if the latter, we agree once again.
bearister
"The majority of Americans believed Covid vaccines have caused a significant number of unexplained deaths."

…..and we all know those beliefs zero in on truth like a Witcher finds water:

1. A majority of Americans cannot name a single branch of government or explain what the Bill of Rights is;

2. 24% can't name the country that the U.S. fought in the Revolutionary War;

3. 2/3 don't know what the holding of Roe v. Wade is;

4. 2/3 don't know what the Food and Drug Administration does;

5. 50% don't know each state has two senators;

6. More than 50% can't name their congressman;

7. The average voter thinks 24% of the U.S. budget goes to foreign aid (less than 1% does);

8. 18% thinks the sun revolves around the earth;

9. 50% don't know that Judaism predates Christianity

First Page Last Page
Page 122 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.