Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

493,219 Views | 5310 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Zippergate
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

We used to have shop, drafting, auto mechanics... our feminized schools often dropped those.

In the East Bay I read one woman teacher is bringing back these classes, bringing in woodworkers, craftsmen. In Germany kids with nechanical talents are trained to work at BNW ... we're probably caught up in not wanting to "track" and send everyone to college to study social justice

At my high school, they had wood shop, print shop and auto shop. There are probably 21st century equivalents. For example, I doubt every aspect of robotics requires one to be a brainiac.
82gradDLSdad
bear2034 said:

Sucks to hear, I have family members battling things as well. Best wishes to your health.

As I've written before, I'm not really battling anymore (unless the drugs are going to have some horrible, down the road cost... possible). I'm seizure free for almost a year and back to doing everything: driving, biking, woodworking, etc. I don't really worry about blacking out again. Thank you for the kind post. I appreciate it.
movielover
FWIW, Dr. Peter McCullough is a well-known critic of the vaccines, along with Dr. Robert Malone.

Dr. McCullough has developed an as yet unverified regiment to degrade the dangerous vaccine spike protein (?). This includes allegedly safe, well known enzymes / supplements - bromelain, nattokinase, and curcumin.

It is called the McCullough Protocol: Base Spike Detoxification (BSD).

I haven't needed it as I'm unvaxxed, but maybe food for thought, esp if they're low doses and proven safe. I'm not a doctor, and not selling anything. Just information.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10663976/

bearister
Peter McCullough articles analyzed - Health Feedback

https://healthfeedback.org/authors/peter-mccullough/

Dr. Peter McCullough's Libertarian Medical Train Makes a Pit Stop in East Palestine | Office for Science and Society - McGill University

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-medical-critical-thinking/dr-peter-mcculloughs-libertarian-medical-train-makes-pit-stop-east-palestine

Robert Malone articles analyzed - Health Feedback

https://healthfeedback.org/authors/robert-malone/

Robert Malone Archives - FactCheck.org

https://www.factcheck.org/person/robert-malone/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Zippergate
McCullough posts inaccurate things about Covid so he is an unreliable authority. McCullough is unreliable so the things he says about Covid are untrue. Factcheck circular reasoning at it's finest.
Cal88
bearister said:

Peter McCullough articles analyzed - Health Feedback

https://healthfeedback.org/authors/peter-mccullough/

Dr. Peter McCullough's Libertarian Medical Train Makes a Pit Stop in East Palestine | Office for Science and Society - McGill University

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-medical-critical-thinking/dr-peter-mcculloughs-libertarian-medical-train-makes-pit-stop-east-palestine

You have a "professional science communicator" with a masters degree trying to discredit one of the top cardiologists in the US.

Here's the resume of the professional communicator:
Quote:

Education and scientific career

Jarry developed an early interest in several paranormal topics such as ghosts and vampires as well as cryptozoology, but progressively abandoned those beliefs while studying biochemistry in university.
Jarry has a B.Sc. in Biochemistry from McGill University and an M.Sc. in Molecular Biology from the Universit de Montral and three years of a PhD program.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Jarry#cite_note-yoga-1][

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Jarry[/url]

And here are Dr McCullough's professional credentials:

Quote:

Career Overview

Dr. McCullough joined the Henry Ford Heart and Vascular Institute in Detroit following his fellowship at the Beaumont Hospital, where he remained until 2000. He then moved to Kansas City, Missouri, to serve as Section Chief of Cardiology of the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Truman Medical Centers.

After his time in Missouri, Dr. McCullough returned to Michigan to serve as a Consultant Cardiologist at the Beaumont Hospital, and also as Chief, Division of Nutrition and Preventive Medicine Division of Cardiology. In 2010, following his stint at Beaumont Hospital, he was appointed as the Chief Academic and Scientific officer of the St. John Providence Health System, also in Detroit.

In 2014, Dr. McCullough joined Baylor University Medical Center as Vice Chief of Internal Medicine. He was also appointed Chief of Cardiovascular Research of the Baylor Heart and Vascular Institute, and Program Director of the Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program.

Dr. McCullough is recognized internationally as a leading figure in the study of chronic kidney disease as a cardiovascular risk state, having over 1,000 publications to his name and over 500 citations in the National Library of Medicine.

https://www.radcliffecardiology.com/authors/peter-mccullough

I mean, come on.
movielover
Wikipedia: "He earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Baylor University in 1984 and his Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in 1988.[8] He completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Washington in Seattle, a cardiology fellowship in 1991, and practiced internal medicine in Grayling, Michigan, for two years before enrolling in the University of Michigan School of Public Health, earning a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree in 1994.[7][9]"
bearister
Group of physicians combats misinformation as unproven COVID-19 treatments continue to be prescribed - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/US/group-physicians-combats-misinformation-unproven-covid-19-treatments/story?id=83097330

*I'm not going to spend the time researching but I know you don't contest that there are numerous well credentialed doctors at all the major medical schools and centers in America and Europe that contest Peter McCullough's findings and the one sentence response to hours of research would be: Your experts have no credibility because they are part of the medical establishment making billions off Big Pharma.

…and I can use the tRumpist "No puppet, you're the puppet" deflect the laser attack with a mirror argument that guys like McCullough found a way, with his Wellness business, to carve out even more millions for himself by being a contrarian than he could toeing the line for Big Pharma. It's an endless circle jerk….I just chirp in once in a while with a tRumpian, "there are really good people on both sides."
movielover
The establishments mandates led to 400,000 'excess deaths' per year in just the USA. In their hysteria, they threw out well-tested conventions.

- protect & assist the old and frail (we infected and isolated many)
- let young children & adults build "herd immunity" (like Sweden), and live life
- we vaccinated healthy young people with an unproven not a vaxx vaxx, leading to record cases of myocarditis, heart problems, and death
- we had record (?) suicide rates, depression, and children have fallen behind socially & educationally

Doctors like PM suggested proven, safe protocols like Vitamin D, Zinc, Ivermectin and exercise. Nobody dies from taking Vitamin D, Zinc, or Ivermectin. <shakes head>

You're right... Pfizer was protecting $400 Billion in sales, and a new - unproven & untested - delivery system that could potentially generate Trillions in sales.

I'll take PM any day and give you Dr. Fauci.
Zippergate
That site is pure propaganda. Search any of the real Covid misinformation spreaders (Hotez, Walensky, Fauci, etc) and they only come in support of arguments to discredit vaxxine skeptics.
Zippergate
This is not a problem as long as Covid variants are mild, but if there is a virulent variant...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/vaccinated-people-are-immune-imprinted-has-unusual-response-to-covid-19-mrna-boosters-5613141?src_src=partner&src_cmp=TheChiefNerd

People who have taken at least three doses of the original version of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine have been strongly immune imprinted, a study by the University of Washington (UW) found.
Consequently, when vaccinated with the most recent COVID-19 XBB.1.5 mRNA boosters, recipients produced few to no antibodies specific to the XBB.1.5 variant.
Immune imprinting occurs when previous infections or vaccinations leave such a strong immune memory that the body continues to produce immune cells and antibodies targeting the previous immune experienceeven when exposed to a new variant or vaccine.

"[Immune imprinting] could be a problem if the person was unable to mount a useful immune response against a new variant," Dr. Stanley Perlman, an immunologist and microbiologist at the University of Iowa, told The Epoch Times. He was not involved in the study.
While that did not occur in this study, most of the antibodies made following vaccination targeted the original COVID-19 variant and not XBB.1.5.

movielover
bearister
https://abc7news.com/bay-area-health-officials-urge-vaccinations-measles-cases-rise/14592187/

What say you?

*I'm predicting Dr. Ladapo gets a shout out.

movielover
Maher take down on Covid. He gets a lot right, except Trump doing nothing. President Trump used Warp Speed to come up with the vaxx, though that cuts both ways. He had Dr. Birx and Fauci to hamstring him. It was Newsom who shut down beaches. President Trump said you can't shut the economy down for months on end, rushed new ventilators, and provided Medical ships to major cities (Cuomo refused to use the ship or the Javitz Center).

It looks like our doctors bent a knee to Big Pharma.

bearister
A lot of what he said is true. He glosses over the large number who died, most especially medical professionals.

He never addressed lingering problems of those who got Covid.

Bottom line: Those with the vulnerabilities should have shouldered the lionshare of the "shut down" sacrifice (stay home, always wear masks, etc) while the rest of us carried on. It is on everyone to take the steps to keep yourself safe. Others are not going to do that for you, nor should you expect it.

* Ironically, Maher's shows from his backyard during shutdown were funnier. He had to try harder. Bill is selfish. If something doesn't burden him personally, he has no interest. He is also a Johnny One Note on the Gaza Invasion.
bear2034
Great list. "A lot of the dissenting opinions that were suppressed and ridiculed at the time have proven to be CORRECT."

This includes, but is not limited to:

COVID came from a lab
Ivermectin worked
Masks offered no benefit and were harmful
Should have never kept kids out of school
Natural immunity is better than vaccinated immunity
Long COVID is often a symptom of long vax
Hospitals murdered COVID patients
COVID fatality rate and death count were highly inflated
Unvaccinated were scapegoated for the failure of the shots
Early treatment was suppressed to make way for a "vaccine"
Risks of the jab were intentionally hidden from the public
Vaccine mandates are wrong
More shots = more risk of infection
COVID shots are neither safe nor effective

bear2034

There are no conspiracies but there are no coincidences either.
Big C
bear2034 said:

Great list. "A lot of the dissenting opinions that were suppressed and ridiculed at the time have proven to be CORRECT."

This includes, but is not limited to:

COVID came from a lab
Ivermectin worked
Masks offered no benefit and were harmful
Should have never kept kids out of school
Natural immunity is better than vaccinated immunity
Long COVID is often a symptom of long vax
Hospitals murdered COVID patients
COVID fatality rate and death count were highly inflated
Unvaccinated were scapegoated for the failure of the shots
Early treatment was suppressed to make way for a "vaccine"
Risks of the jab were intentionally hidden from the public
Vaccine mandates are wrong
More shots = more risk of infection
COVID shots are neither safe nor effective

If you had worded the first one as "COVID might well have come from a lab", I would be on board... with that one.

The second and fifth ones... maybe, I don't know.

The rest of them are ridiculous. Let's say you go in for surgery and the surgeon is coughing and not wearing a mask, says masks "offer no benefit". I'm sure you're gonna be fine with that, right? Gimme a freaking break.
bearister
Most of the items on his list are as accurate as the sources he relies upon to support everything in his basket off "bundled beliefs."
Zippergate
You assume you know why surgeons where masks. Has it occurred to you that you might be wrong? FYI: It has nothing to do with the spread of airborne viruses.
Big C
Zippergate said:

You assume you know why surgeons where masks. Has it occurred to you that you might be wrong? FYI: It has nothing to do with the spread of airborne viruses.

Everything I say or write, it occurs to me might be wrong. Do enlighten me. I'm thinking the doctors working in the COVID wards in 2020 probably wanted to be wearing great masks.

I also think people in enclosed spaces with a bunch of people in 2020-21 were wise to wear masks. Even today, for the immuno-compromised. This is a mainstream public health practice, is it not?

(not to say that a crappy mask probably doesn't do much, or that maybe we went too far with the darn things, like people wearing them outside, walking down the street, signs on telephone poles in my neighborhood, ordering people to do so... saw people at an uncrowded beach wearing them... defies common sense)
bearister
I understand your personal journey with regard to being antivax and now appreciate it and respect it even though I occasionally resist the sources relied upon to try convince the rest of us we are morons poisoning ourselves.

The mask resistance is purely political and childish. The study that said top quality masks don't work was debunked. Every major teaching medical center and hospital in the world supports mask usuage when indicated.
I understand the boilerplate motive ascribed to those same institutions for advocating for the Covid vaccine: they are corrupt and making billions off Big Pharma.

What in God's green acre is the motive for recommending masks when indicated if they are useless? What is the support for that theory.

The Asian countries have been utilizing masks for decades. I hate to racially profile here, but do you think the Deplorables and the politicians that represent them are smarter than those people in Asia? I'm going to go out on a limb here: I don't.

Some Hospitals Are Requiring Masks Again. Will Other Public Places Be Next?

https://time.com/6588785/hospitals-masks-requirement-2024/

"Masks aren't perfect, and some are more effective than others, but studies show that they do reduce transmission on the whole. In the latest analysis, published in Clinical Infectious Diseases in January, researchers led by Dr. Francesca Torriani at University of California San Diego report that almost no infections were transmitted within that health facility (where there was a mask mandate) in the early days of the Omicron wave. In fact, they found that the only areas where transmission occurred were in break areas or during gatherings when people removed their masks to eat."

" Please protect yourself, your loved ones, and the greater Harvard community by reducing your risk of contracting respiratory illness. Wear a high-quality face mask in crowded indoor settings, practice appropriate hand hygiene, and test if you feel unwell.https://huhs.harvard.edu/2024/01/11/an-update-to-masking/

" Effective April 3, wearing masks is now optional, but recommended, in all areas except those where patients are present, including elevators and lobbies where clinical services are provided.
Masking on campus shuttles and elevators is no longer required but recommended." https://coronavirus.ucsf.edu/masking-policies-campus-and-health-facilities

" Face masks

Stanford strongly recommends masking indoors and in crowded outdoor settings.

"Masking is required in healthcare facilities, including Vaden Health Center, Stanford University Occupational Health Center, and Stanford Hospitals and Clinics. Effective Oct. 24, 2022, face masks are no longer mandatory in classrooms. However, individual instructors have the option of requiring masks in classes. Instructors who require masking should inform students in advance on Canvas, the university's learning management system, and by email."
https://news.stanford.edu/report/current-policies-status/
Zippergate
bearister said:

I understand the your personal journey with regard to being antivax and now appreciate it and respect it even though I occasionally resist the sources relied upon to try convince the rest of us we are morons poisoning ourselves.

The mask resistance is purely political and childish. The study that said top quality masks don't work was debunked. Every major teaching medical center and hospital in the world supports mask usuage when indicated.
I understand the boilerplate motive ascribed to those same institutions for advocating for the Covid vaccine: they are corrupt and making billions off Big Pharma.

What in God's green acre is the motive for recommending masks when indicated if they are useless? What is the support for that theory.

The Asian countries have been utilizing masks for decades. I hate to racially profile here, but do you think the Deplorables and the politicians that represent them are smarter than those people in Asia? I'm going to go out on a limb here: I don't.
I'll admit there are some who have a political, childish opposition to masks. I complied with the mask mandates and did not make a big stink about it, but I learned early on that it was not about the science. Masks have a purpose in a clinical setting. Preventing the spread of an aerosolized virus is not it unless we're talking properly fitted N95 (which was the vast minority of people during Covid). There are countless studies and meta-studies evidencing this fact. Do we not believe in the concept of statistical significance? Further, there are are numerous negative effects of wearing masks which your preferred medical authorities have largely ignored. The mask mandates for Covid were about control, compliance, obedience, and conformity.

As for Asia, I can only speak to Japan since I know a lot about the country. In Japan, the pressure to conform is overwhelming. People who have a respiratory virus wear masks. To not wear a mask is considered rude, something most people are very uncomfortable being. It's not because they are better educated on the transmission of viruses.

You cite Stanfurd's policy on masks. What was their policy on the lockdowns? the vaccines for their students? early treatment? the origin of the virus? If I had to guess, they went along with the rest of the medical establishment on all of these issues. Funny how that works.
Big C
movielover said:

Maher take down on Covid. He gets a lot right, except Trump doing nothing. President Trump used Warp Speed to come up with the vaxx, though that cuts both ways. He had Dr. Birx and Fauci to hamstring him. It was Newsom who shut down beaches. President Trump said you can't shut the economy down for months on end, rushed new ventilators, and provided Medical ships to major cities (Cuomo refused to use the ship or the Javitz Center).

It looks like our doctors bent a knee to Big Pharma.

I thought one of Bill Maher's strongest points on COVID from 3-4 years ago was one he didn't reiterate the other night...

Look at those who died or had to be hospitalized as a result of COVID. What a great opportunity for public health professionals to advocate for the following:

+ healthy diet
+ regular exercise
+ reduce obesity

But that's too tough of a message for Americans. I mean, what if it made some fat person feel bad about themselves?!?
movielover
Did Stanford fight for Ivermectin, natural immunity, weight loss and Vitamin D?
bearister
movielover said:

Published online: February 29, 2024:

"A new randomized control trial from the United Kingdom shows that using ivermectin during COVID-19 infections provided little improvement in recovery rates in patients treated in clinics. The study appeared in the Journal of Infection."

Ivermectin for COVID-19 in adults in the community (PRINCIPLE): An open, randomised, controlled, adaptive platform trial of short- and longer-term outcomes - Journal of Infection

https://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(24)00064-1/fulltext

Zippergate
ML and I have posted numerous articles on the various fraudulent Ivermectin trials designed to make Ivermectin look ineffective including the PRINCIPLE trial you cite. I find the evidence Dr. Kory and others presented very compelling and hard to refute, But I am always open to new evidence and if you have an article which addresses their criticisms, I would be interested in having a look. In turn, how about you agree to read Kory's criticisms?
movielover
Even the fabled nedixal journal Lancet posted a fraudulent paper, retracted it, and then if I recall correctly, purposefully published one of the first rigged studies (not following the well-established protocols).
Cal88
bearister said:

movielover said:

Published online: February 29, 2024:

"A new randomized control trial from the United Kingdom shows that using ivermectin during COVID-19 infections provided little improvement in recovery rates in patients treated in clinics. The study appeared in the Journal of Infection."

Ivermectin for COVID-19 in adults in the community (PRINCIPLE): An open, randomised, controlled, adaptive platform trial of short- and longer-term outcomes - Journal of Infection

https://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(24)00064-1/fulltext

For every negative study on ivermectin and covid, there are many more positive ones.

The British study you have quoted above has been included as the last entry in the early treatment section on this table above, listed under "Hayward". That table s a compendium of all scientific studies done with ivermectin,

Lets Go Brandon 14
This is so obvious it shouldn't need to be said, but there are a lot of gullible libs on this board.

Zippergate
The CDC knew about certain side effects but created a reporting system (V-SAFE) with check boxes that prevented these side effects from being recorded and tabulated; they had to be entered manually in a free-text field that the CDC refused to release to the public. It took a lawsuit and judge's ruling to get this information released.

"When people report the same symptoms over and over again after getting a biological productin this case 'shortness of breath' and 'heart palpitations,' which are both symptoms of myocarditis that has been causally linked to mRNA COVID shotsthe public should be warned, not kept in the dark. It raises questions about what else government health officials are hiding," she added.
Zippergate
bearister
If the Bird Flu crosses over to humans at a pandemic rate are you guys going to take a hard pass on a Bird Flu vaccine when they drop it?

Bird flu that infected Texas farm worker HAS mutated to spread more easily, CDC reveals - as three pet CATS die from virus and America's biggest egg producer is hit with outbreak

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13267653/bird-flu-texas-avian-influenza-eggs-2024.html
oski003
bearister said:

If the Bird Flu crosses over to humans at a pandemic rate are you guys going to take a hard pass on a Bird Flu vaccine when they drop it?

Bird flu that infected Texas farm worker HAS mutated to spread more easily, CDC reveals - as three pet CATS die from virus and America's biggest egg producer is hit with outbreak

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13267653/bird-flu-texas-avian-influenza-eggs-2024.html

Is the vaccine based off an experimental tech and causes a higher rate of serious adverse effects than any other approved vaccine?

The safety and efficacy of the vaccine would definitely affect whether I'd take it. If I or my family ended up like Maddie Gray, would I have any recourse?

Zippergate
bearister said:

By the time a vaccine is available, we will know more about both the virus and the vaccine and that will be the time to make a decision...if we're allowed to.
First Page Last Page
Page 135 of 152

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.