Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

493,301 Views | 5310 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Zippergate
Zippergate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Earlier strains of bird flu were quite scary. Perhaps that is no longer the case.

https://open.substack.com/pub/merylnass/p/govts-around-the-world-culled-over?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

H5N1 bird flu has been high on the worry list of experts on emerging diseases for the past two decades. Over that time there have been nearly 900 human infections in 23 countries; just over half of those infections have been fatal. But in recent years the strain of the virus circulating in many parts of the world including the United States seems to trigger human infections less frequently than earlier versions of the virus did. And when human cases caused by this strain occur, they are typically mild.
A case in point was the country's first H5 infection, which occurred in 2022. A man who was involved in culling infected poultry in Colorado reported feeling fatigued; he tested positive for the virus. It was unclear if he was actually even infected or simply had viruses in his nose that were picked up by a nasal swab test….
The low rate of human infections and the mildness of most cases when they occur has counterbalanced concern about the virus's astonishing spread.

Big C
bearister said:

If the Bird Flu crosses over to humans at a pandemic rate are you guys going to take a hard pass on a Bird Flu vaccine when they drop it?

Bird flu that infected Texas farm worker HAS mutated to spread more easily, CDC reveals - as three pet CATS die from virus and America's biggest egg producer is hit with outbreak

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13267653/bird-flu-texas-avian-influenza-eggs-2024.html

chirp... chirp... chirp... SQUAWK!!!
movielover

Lets Go Brandon 14

Zippergate
This is unbelievable. Truly a MUST read. All of it.

https://open.substack.com/pub/petermcculloughmd/p/why-arent-daszak-and-baric-arrested?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

"An early draft of the DEFUSE proposal obtained by FOIA release to US Right to Know in Dec. 2023states the following:
Quote:

We will identify the best consensus candidate and synthesize the genome using commercial vendors (e.g., BioBasic, etc.), as six contiguous cDNA pieces linked by unique restriction endonuclease sites that do not disturb the coding sequence, but allow for full length genome assembly," the grant states.
This was PRECISELY the feature of SAR-CoV-2 that Valentin Bruttel et al. found so suspicious in their 2022 paper titled Endonuclease fingerprint indicates a synthetic origin of SARS-CoV-2. As they summarize for the lay reader:
Quote:

Lay Summary To construct synthetic variants of natural coronaviruses in the lab, researchers often use a method called in vitro genome assembly. This method utilizes special enzymes called restriction enzymes to generate DNA building blocks that then can be "stitched" together in the correct order of the viral genome. To make a virus in the lab, researchers usually engineer the viral genome to add and remove stitching sites, called restriction sites. The ways researchers modify these sites can serve as fingerprints of in vitro genome assembly.

bear2034
Zippergate

From the International Journal of Biological Macromolecules...
Recurrent infections? cancer? Perhaps not wingnut conspiracy theories afterall

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0141813024022323?via%3Dihub

From the abstract...
"The potential of these vaccines in preventing admission to hospitals and serious illness in people with comorbidities has recently been called into question due to the vaccines' rapidly waning immunity. Mounting evidence indicates that these vaccines, like many others, do not generate sterilizing immunity, leaving people vulnerable to recurrent infections. Additionally, it has been discovered that the mRNA vaccines inhibit essential immunological pathways, thus impairing early interferon signaling. Within the framework of COVID-19 vaccination, this inhibition ensures an appropriate spike protein synthesis and a reduced immune activation. Evidence is provided that adding 100 % of N1-methyl-pseudouridine (m1) to the mRNA vaccine in a melanoma model stimulated cancer growth and metastasis, while non-modified mRNA vaccines induced opposite results, thus suggesting that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines could aid cancer development. Based on this compelling evidence, we suggest that future clinical trials for cancers or infectious diseases should not use mRNA vaccines with a 100 % m1 modification, but rather ones with the lower percentage of m1 modification to avoid immune suppression.
Zippergate
https://www1.racgp.org.au/ajgp/2024/april/long-covid-sufferers-can-take-heart

!! This explains the increased disease/deaths and long Covid in three paragraphs.
"Multiple studies have shown an increased risk of myocarditis after vaccination with mRNA encoding SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. mRNA vaccines can result in spike protein expression in muscle tissue, the lymphatic system, cardiomyocytes and other cells after entry into the circulation. 4 . 4 , , 4- (4-) ."

And, "There are clear implications for vaccine boosting where these and similar observations relating to COVID-19 vaccination and the incidence of long COVID-like symptoms are substantiated, adding further to public health officials' concerns. Understanding the persistence of viral mRNA and viral protein and their cellular pathological effects after vaccination with and without infection is clearly required. Because COVID-19 VACCINES WERE APPROVED WITHOUT LONG-TERM SAFETY DATA AND MIGHT CAUSE IMMUNE DYSFUNCTION, it is perhaps premature to assume that past SARS-CoV-2 infection is the sole common factor in long COVID."

And "There is concern that COVID-19 vaccination per se might contribute to long COVID, giving rise to the colloquial term 'Long Vax(x)'.22 The spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 exhibits pathogenic characteristics and is a possible cause of post-acute sequelae after SARS-CoV-2 infection or COVID-19 vaccination." Link to the publication reportedly sent to General Practitioners in Australia:"
bear2034

Fill in the blanks. Obviously, Anthony Fauci knows something.
Zippergate
Fauci committed perjury and belongs in jail for this and his many other crimes.
Lets Go Brandon 19

Cal88
Serie A (top Italian soccer league) match suspended after AS Roma player experiencing chest pain collapses on the field. Once again an event that was incredibly rare prior to 2020 is now a lot more common.

Cal88
Unreal!

Zippergate
Incredible. Then again, a lot of radical liberal arts colleges on that list so perhaps we shouldn't be surprised.
Cal88
Yes, also the most expensive colleges with tuition in the mid-$60k. And the California state system, how did the UCs ever get off that list?
Zippergate
I love FOIA.

https://open.substack.com/pub/merylnass/p/possible-patient-zero-researcher?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Samantha has been taking elocution lessons from Tony Fauci, telling Rand Paul over and over: "My agency never paid for gain of function research." She isn't good at ad-libbing.
Ben Hu got $38 million bucks from your agency, USAID, laundered through the EcoHealth Alliance, according to contract Info revealed in a FOIA lawsuit prosecuted by the White Coat Waste project. And over $6.5 million from NIAID. And waithis NIAID contract is still active, ending 5/31/24.
Why is USAID sponsoring bat coronavirus research at the WIV? Below is its mission statement. But it looks like USAID might instead be a piggybank for the CIA? The globalist cabal? Who spends $38 million (in China, where research is cheap) to delve into rare bat viruses that never killed a single Americans when Ben got his grant in 2014? What else could it have been for besides creating new virulent bat viruses? What other reason could USAID have for laundering money through EcoHealth to study arcane bat viruses in China?

movielover
Too much time and money on their hands.

How about bona-fide studies on youth vaccinations and autism, etc., and a no-holds-bar review on the vaxx / Plandemic and 400K excess non-Covid deaths per year?
movielover
Three risks.

Zippergate
No wonder Pfizer has greatly increased their focus on cancer therapeutics.
Zippergate
From Rand Paul on Twitter...

"Newly discovered emails... Ecohealth's Peter Daszak: "we have 15,000 samples in freezers in Wuhan" ecohealthalliance.org/wp-content/upl… "... and could do the full genomes of 700+ CoVs [coronaviruses]" Fauci flunky David Morens responds: to remain "silent" but "documenting these things for...your own defense." ecohealthalliance.org/wp-content/upl… "...Tony [Fauci] is now fully aware...and I am told involved in some sort of damage control..." Publicly Fauci never mentioned the 700 unknown coronaviruses still in Dr. Shi's Wuhan Lab. Nor did Fauci ever publicly admit COVID-19 could have been one of those 700 unknowns."
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
Zippergate said:

Like tRump, do you guys want to skip the jury trial part too when it comes to imprisoning people?

I know that you will be able the skip the part about a crime actually has to be committed to charge someone because tRump's Justice Dept. will follow his directive to file and proceed with baseless prosecutions. That pesky jury system is the only fly in the ointment.
In other news, I'm confused about the ongoing anti vax echo chamber. No one bothers to post conflicting opinions anymore. What's the point? Do you miss the old days? Is it bait? No takers?
Zippergate
Still waiting for you to debunk the articles which exposed the ridiculously fraudulent HCQ trial.
oski003
bearister said:

In this clip, he does not suggest that Fauci created HIV with the help of the U.S. government. Please remove this disparaging post about one of our greatest Cal Football alumni. Thanks.

Looks like you did...
bearister
Nice try, cheesedick, I took it down because I saw it got posted on the Football Board. Why would I take any instructions from you? You guys need to find new play mates.
bearister

Zippergate
What is it with these people? They go completely unhinged on Trump rants when their tribe's unassailable dogma is questioned. It's really quite remarkable.

OT, there is new evidence suggesting that those safe and effective Covid vaccines cause rapid aging and mental decline.
Zippergate
bearister said:

Zippergate said:

Like tRump, do you guys want to skip the jury trial part too when it comes to imprisoning people?

Oh no no no, I want a jury trial. A very public jury trial. The jury should be selected from a pool of people who are vaccine-injured. Am I playing the game the right way?
oski003
bearister said:

Nice try, cheesedick, I took it down because I saw it got posted on the Football Board. Why would I take any instructions from you? You guys need to find new play mates.

Regardless of the reason, I am glad you took down the disparaging misinformation. No need to throw around insults.
bearister
Zippergate said:

bearister said:

Zippergate said:

Oh no no no, I want a jury trial. A very public jury trial. The jury should be selected from a pool of people who are vaccine-injured. Am I playing the game the right way?

That's called a challenge for cause that doesn't even cost the defense a peremptory.

The game you would play in voir dire is you would lie about your bias under oath to get on the jury.
Zippergate
Without a reckoning, without an unbiased search for truth about the Covid gene therapies, this is what you get.

Zippergate

"Researchers at the Sloan Kettering Institute have found that changes in an information-carrying molecule called messenger RNA can inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins and thereby promote cancer. The findings pinpoint previously unknown drivers of the disease."

More on this later...
bearister
Is there a disagreement within Sloan Kettering?

2023-2024 COVID-19 Vaccine for People with Cancer & Others with Weakened Immune Systems | Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center

https://www.mskcc.org/coronavirus/for-people-with-cancer
Zippergate
cancer followup

https://open.substack.com/pub/palexander/p/the-p53-protein-guardian-of-the-genome?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

"The suppressive effect of SARS-CoV-2 spike on p53-dependent gene activation provides a potential molecular mechanism by which SARS-CoV-2 infection may impact tumorigenesis, tumor progression and chemotherapy sensitivity. "
Zippergate
Perhaps. For those who believe that the Covid actually provides durable, meaningful protection, an argument can be made for the Covid vaccines for cancer patients. For the 25 year-old who was never at risk for Covid but is now be facing cancer, maybe not so much.
First Page Last Page
Page 136 of 152

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.