Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

519,587 Views | 5341 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by movielover
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Honest question, because I know some people here believe it:

What should Fauci be in prison for? What exactly was the crime?

Was anybody charged in the Purdue Pharma Oxycontin conspiracy? This would be similar.

Explain to me how Fauci is criminally responsible.

It is in this thread ad nauseum. Other than that, I heard he was blackmailed by a mistress, paid it off, and then followed Hillary's lead and his people categorized it as a legal expense.
I have tuned of out this thread for long stretches. What's the source on the blackmail?
sycasey
Zippergate said:

sycasey said:

I don't know what the legal standard is for crimes against humanity but that is what he is guilty of.
He illegally continued the funding for the gain of function research at Echohealth Alliance which created the corona virus. He played a major role in sabotaging the clinical trials of Ivermectin and HCQ including withholding access to the government's stockpile of drugs; this alone resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans. He perjured himself multiple times when testifying before Congress. His subordinates intentionally evaded the FOIA system and I bet grand jury investigation would discover that he did as well. He forced the vaccines on millions of young Americans who didn't need it but didn't disclose that he and his colleagues were raking in millions off them. While it may not be a crime, he lied to the American people on so many issues it's hard to keep track: the effectiveness of masks, especially the surgical masks everyone was wearing, social distancing, the effectiveness of the vaccines in reducing transmission, the safety of the vaccines, etc. Much, more could be said.

None of this is speculation; it has all been documented. I think it's completely fair to say that Fauci is responsible for more American deaths than any person in history. Surely, a clever lawyer should be able to put together a case against him.
With so much overwhelming evidence, the trial must be coming soon.
Zippergate
There probably won't be a trial for the same reason that the MSM goes soft on the drug companies.
Zippergate
mRNA for mostly harmless viruses...no, not Covid, RSV. You don't need it, there are alternatives. So why was it approved? $$$$$$$$$$$$

https://open.substack.com/pub/petermcculloughmd/p/breaking-moderna-receives-us-fda?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

"On May 31, 2024, Moderna received FDA approval for their mRNA RSV (respiratory syncytial virus) Vaccine mRESVIA(R). There was no FDA Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) meeting to deliberate over this unprecedented milestone for this product class and Moderna's first entry to compete on the healthcare market. This FDA licensure was granted without the full dossier of safety information required for a routine approval including 2-3 years of observation for standard vaccines, and at least 5 to 15 years of observation for genetic transfer technology."

"The press release does not tell the public the absolute risk reduction for clinically significant outcomes was far below 1%, meaning this product will not have a significant clinical impact. Consumers should know that at the bare minimum, the following safety concerns exists for any pseudouridinated, synthetic mRNA product including mRESVIA(R):
[ol]
  • Myocarditis because mRNA of all types targets the heart as shown by Krauson et al
  • Auto-immunity because of the generation of foreign RSV proteins and frameshifted peptides as shown by Boros et al
  • Genomic integration as shown by Alden et al
  • Oncogenicity as shown by Seneff et al
  • [/ol]It may turn out that uncontrolled production of stabilized RSV prefusion F glycoprotein is far more toxic than the Wuhan Spike protein causing an entire array of new problems that we will encounter as more get vaccinated over time.
    I suggest if an RSV vaccine is going to be taken, select an antigen-based product (ABRYSVO, AREXVY) and not genetic mRESVIA(R)."

sycasey
    Zippergate said:

There probably won't be a trial for the same reason that the MSM goes soft on the drug companies.
    The media doesn't literally put people on trial. You're telling me no conservative lawyers are willing to take on such a landmark case? The conspiracy goes deep!
    Zippergate
    Yeah, I'm sure Merrick Garland will be very supportive of that.
    bear2034

Questions are extremely dangerous for a democracy.
    sycasey
    Zippergate said:

Yeah, I'm sure Merrick Garland will be very supportive of that.

I don't think it would require his approval, but okay.
    Big C
    Zippergate said:

sycasey said:

I don't know what the legal standard is for crimes against humanity but that is what he is guilty of.
    He illegally continued the funding for the gain of function research at Echohealth Alliance which created the corona virus. He played a major role in sabotaging the clinical trials of Ivermectin and HCQ including withholding access to the government's stockpile of drugs; this alone resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans. He perjured himself multiple times when testifying before Congress. His subordinates intentionally evaded the FOIA system and I bet grand jury investigation would discover that he did as well. He forced the vaccines on millions of young Americans who didn't need it but didn't disclose that he and his colleagues were raking in millions off them. While it may not be a crime, he lied to the American people on so many issues it's hard to keep track: the effectiveness of masks, especially the surgical masks everyone was wearing, social distancing, the effectiveness of the vaccines in reducing transmission, the safety of the vaccines, etc. Much, more could be said.

None of this is speculation; it has all been documented. I think it's completely fair to say that Fauci is responsible for more American deaths than any person in history. Surely, a clever lawyer should be able to put together a case against him.

Easily. Why, just in the past week or so, he's responsible for the deaths of Bill Walton, Drew Gordon and Larry Allen. And that's just in the world of American professional sports!

Haven't even gotten to the Palestinians in Gaza yet...
    bear2034
    Zippergate said:

Zippergate
    The US had some of the worst outcomes for Covid in the world, especially if adjusting for health care dollars spent. 7% of Americans say they had a "serious" adverse reaction to the vaccines. 25% (regardless of party) think they know someone who died from the jabs. Life insurance policies prove that the typically healthiest group of young to middle-aged working people experienced a statistically massive spike in all-cause mortality that continued long after Covid was raging; hundreds of thousands of excess deaths. Millions working with disability or unable to work due to disability. New research coming about daily exposing all the dangers of the mRNA vaccines (autoimmune disorders, immune suppression, cancer, circulatory disorders, etc). Doctors apologizing all over the world. And you think this is funny? Whatever you think about the vaccines, the health of the American people has deteriorated dramatically under the tenure of Dr. Science.
    oski003
    Zippergate said:

The US had some of the worst outcomes for Covid in the world, especially if adjusting for health care dollars spent. 7% of Americans say they had a "serious" adverse reaction to the vaccines. 25% (regardless of party) think they know someone who died from the jabs. Life insurance policies prove that the typically healthiest group of young to middle-aged working people experienced a statistically massive spike in all-cause mortality that continued long after Covid was raging; hundreds of thousands of excess deaths. Millions working with disability or unable to work due to disability. New research coming about daily exposing all the dangers of the mRNA vaccines (autoimmune disorders, immune suppression, cancer, circulatory disorders, etc). Doctors apologizing all over the world. And you think this is funny? Whatever you think about the vaccines, the health of the American people has deteriorated dramatically under the tenure of Dr. Science.

We were so beholden to big pharma that nobody was given basic advice on what to do to prevent bad covid outcomes and deal with symptoms. It was wild.

Rest, eat healthy, take zinc and vitamin c, etc...

Instead, get vaccinated. Take modified $500 HIV drugs. etc...
    blungld
    Zippergate said:

It must be so scary to be afraid of all the made up things you or the people you agree with make up and then believe.
    Zippergate
    Well, that really put me in my place. I repent in dust and ashes. Thanks for clearing this all up for us.
    blungld
    Zippergate said:

Well, that really put me in my place. I repent in dust and ashes. Thanks for clearing this all up for us.
    You are welcome. Thanks in turn for constantly muddying otherwise intelligent discussion.
    bearister
    At least, thank God, the testing kits have been proven to be 100% accurate:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
    Send my credentials to the House of Detention
    I got some friends inside
    bear2034

I find it amusing that Morpheus is in this movie.
    sycasey
    153 Days Til No Joe said:

sycasey said:

You don't ask honest questions. You're the most intellectually dishonest person in this forum.

Approving the restart of gain-of-function research that led to a pandemic that shut down the country and created a virus that killed millions of people might be a good start.
    This is a crime he could be charged with?
    Eastern Oregon Bear
    sycasey said:

153 Days Til No Joe said:

sycasey said:

You don't ask honest questions. You're the most intellectually dishonest person in this forum.

Approving the restart of gain-of-function research that led to a pandemic that shut down the country and created a virus that killed millions of people might be a good start.
    This is a crime he could be charged with?
    Wait until Yogi has you charged with asking questions he would rather not answer.
    chazzed

movielover
    A prof friend told me 10 years ago UC campuses were full of hatred of Jews. I couldn't fathom the flip. Immigration and woke ism.

oski003
    CDC Director would now be called an anti-vaxxer by the BI mRNA mob.

Cal88
    oski003 said:

CDC Director would now be called an anti-vaxxer by the BI mRNA mob.

Watch his Wiki page profile getting downgraded to "conspiracy theorist" status...
    bearister
    Rare and 'unusual' cancers appear to be linked to Covid

https://mol.im/a/13502221

Well, that's a horse of a different color. Hopefully only the vax gives you cancer, right?

The world is going topsy turvy!

Study finds health issue in athletes that could cause cardiac arrest

https://mol.im/a/13502011

Updated:
    Experts weigh in on rise of cancers in young people - and Covid links

https://mol.im/a/13506321
    Cal88
    Big C

LAWFARE!
    bearister
    Cal88 said:

" However, people who are up to date with their vaccines but who have a breakthrough infection are less likely to have serious illness with COVID-19 than those who are not vaccinated. Even when people who are vaccinated get symptoms, they tend to be less severe than those felt by unvaccinated people."

Is this a false statement from the Mayo Clinic arising from the fact it is intentionally disseminating disinformation because of the millions it makes from Big Pharma?

*It was never my understanding that the Covid vaccine would prevent me from getting Covid. It was my understanding it might make it more difficult to get and that I would have reduced symptoms.
    Cal88
    Quote:

LAWFARE

Well, yeah, the people vs Big Pharma.
    Cal88
    bearister said:

Cal88 said:

" However, people who are up to date with their vaccines but who have a breakthrough infection are less likely to have serious illness with COVID-19 than those who are not vaccinated. Even when people who are vaccinated get symptoms, they tend to be less severe than those felt by unvaccinated people."

Is this a false statement from the Mayo Clinic arising from the fact it is intentionally disseminating disinformation because of the millions it makes from Big Pharma?

*It was never my understanding that the Covid vaccine would prevent me from getting Covid. It was my understanding it might make it more difficult to get and that I would have reduced symptoms.

The protective effects of the mRNA shots are only temporary (3 to 6 months), and cumulatively, the protection provided tends to diminish with every booster, while the likelihood of side effects gets worse. As well they do not prevent contagion, contrary to statements made to that effect by the media and by medical establishment figures like Fauci.
    bearister
    Well my question is, then, if we can't trust getting medical advice from the medical centers at UCLA, Stanford, UCSF, Harvard, Mayo Clinc, Toronto General, John's Hopkins, Massachusetts General Hospital, and the major medical clinics around the world, where do we turn for reliable medical advice?*

*…or is their medical advice only faulty with regard to the Covid vaccine?
    oski003
    bearister said:

Well my question is, then, if we can't trust getting medical advice from the medical centers at UCLA, Stanford, UCSF, Harvard, Mayo Clinc, Toronto General, John's Hopkins, Massachusetts General Hospital, and the major medical clinics around the world, where do we turn for reliable medical advice?*

You should never ignore the leading medical professionals, even if here they have become the puppets of Biden and Big Pharma.
    Zippergate
    Yes, but it's worse than that. Efficacy turns very negative over time and has been shown by the Cleveland Clinic study.
    Zippergate
    Cal88
    bearister said:

You've got to look into how that sausage is made.
    bearister
    Cal88 said:

bearister said:

You've got to look into how that sausage is made.

First Page Last Page
    Page 142 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.