Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

519,597 Views | 5341 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by movielover
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

You've got to look into how that sausage is made.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Zippergate
concise (4-min) presentation to the FDA on elevated cancer risk from Covd-19 and the vaccines by David Wiseman, PhD

Cal88
Zippergate said:

concise (4-min) presentation to the FDA on elevated cancer risk from Covd-19 and the vaccines by David Wiseman, PhD

bear2034
bearister
Pentagon ran secret anti-vax campaign to incite fear of China vaccines

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-covid-propaganda/

*This secret Pentagon campaign was a Fail because it had the opposite effect that it intended: it saved Filipinos from taking the deadly Covid vaccine. Am I connecting the dots right? They should hold a Pentagon Appreciation Day in Manila. Maybe a formal ceremony at Wack Wack Golf & Country Club.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Zippergate
I'm sure the takeaway for all your preferred medical authorities is that the spooks saved the Filipinos from China's traditional vaccine preserving them to receive Spikevax and the other gene therapy brought to you by Pfizer.
Cal88
When AstraZenica fell out of favor in N America and W Europe, they dumped their stock onto countries like Ukraine.
Zippergate
Quite the list of charges. I hope we get to see a complaint before they move on to sentencing. <g>

oski003
bearister said:

Pentagon ran secret anti-vax campaign to incite fear of China vaccines

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-covid-propaganda/

*This secret Pentagon campaign was a Fail because it had the opposite effect that it intended: it saved Filipinos from taking the deadly Covid vaccine. Am I connecting the dots right? They should hold a Pentagon Appreciation Day in Manila. Maybe a formal ceremony at Wack Wack Golf & Country Club.

You are getting it very wrong. Pfizer was responsible for half the pharma lobbying $$$ in 2020. Pfizer CEO Bourla met with Biden weekly. It isn't shocking that the taxpayer funded Pentagon secretly lobbied for Pfizer as well.
smh
tonight's sjmn subscriber article (dunno, miight be browser accessible w/javascript setting disabled)

https://www.mercurynews.com/2024/06/14/covid-on-the-rise-again-in-california-after-record-low-deaths-this-spring

/****
COVID on the rise again in California, after record-low deaths this spring

Summer surge of the stubborn virus appears to be building
By Harriet Blair Rowa | Bay Area News Group
PUBLISHED: June 14, 2024 at 3:59 p.m. | UPDATED: June 14, 2024 at 5:39 p.m.

Once again it seems like a lot of people are coming down with COVID in the Bay Area, and data shows the increase in cases is not just anecdotal.

In Santa Clara County, wastewater samples show levels of the virus are once again high in the Sunnyvale, Palo Alto and San Jose watersheds, after a lull this spring brought the lowest readings in over two years. And statewide, positivity rates have also increased notably over the past few weeks.

Dr. John Swartzberg, clinical professor emeritus at the UC Berkeley School of Public Health, has noticed the uptick, anecdotally among his friends and colleagues, and in the data. But the good news?

"It's nothing approaching the winter, it's not even as high as it was a year ago at this date," he said. Metrics for the virus have been lower so far in 2024 than they were in 2023, he said. And deaths reached record-lows in California this spring, including the first day in over four years with no COVID deaths in the state.

While public health officials no longer publish the number of COVID cases detected each day, as they did during the height of the pandemic, local officials continue to track COVID levels in wastewater, which can be an early warning of the virus' surges and lulls. The state's health department also still tracks what portion of people who get tested for the virus statewide are positive. Both metrics show increases in recent weeks, as new variants break through and a slow COVID spring has turned into a full-blown summer surge.

The positivity rate in the Golden State had dipped to around 2% for most of April, but in May it started to rise again. On May 1, the positivity rate was 2.1%, and by June 1, it had reached over 4%. This week's update, posted on Friday, shows the positivity continues to grow, by nearly two percentage points to 6.4% on June 10.

Swartzberg acknowledged that even though rates are rising, we are in a much better place than in previous years. But he still finds it "very upsetting" that more seniors and vulnerable people are not getting the updated shots, released last fall, and boosters that are recommended.

"Fifty-five percent of the population over 65, who are really at significant risk for bad outcomes, don't avail themselves of something that most likely would prevent that bad outcome," he said.

That tracks with what Dr. Peter Chin-Hong, a UC San Francisco professor of medicine who specializes in infectious diseases, has seen in the hospital recently compared to previous surges.

"In 2020, we would have been talking about ICU beds. In 2022, we would have been talking about hospitalizations. Now, in 2024, we are talking about urgent care, and emergency department visits and people sick at home," he said.

And those people who are still being hospitalized with COVID? "They're older, or immune compromised, and in my own experience not a single one has received the most recent shot," Chin-Hong noted. "And it's not like they are anti-vaxxers or anything. They just felt more at ease now, which is my worry."
Zippergate
And those people who are still being hospitalized with COVID? "They're older, or immune compromised, and in my own experience not a single one has received the most recent shot," Chin-Hong noted. "And it's not like they are anti-vaxxers or anything. They just felt more at ease now, which is my worry."

Virtually no one is receiving the latest boosters so what does this prove? The boosters are always behind the latest variant so it's almost guaranteed that the latest boosters aren't in sync with the variant that is currently circulating. But in any case, the bigger question is why are these older, immune-compromised people becoming ill despite multiple shots and likely multiple exposures to Covid? The Cleveland Clinic study showed that after a few months, all the shots have negative efficacy. Worse yet, the more shots one has had the more vulnerable one is to Covid. How can this be? For one, the mRNA shots are immunosuppressive. Further, repeatedly exposing the body to spike protein causes the immune system to produce IgG4 antibodies which train the immune system to tolerate, not attack the virus. It's sad that some people are still living in 2021.
Zippergate
https://slaynews.com/news/scientist-blows-whistle-cover-up-study-showing-covid-shots-cause-cancer/

Slay News reports on Dr. Hui Jiang of Stockholm University "blowing the whistle to reveal bombshell findings were shut down by officials at the universities" where she and co-author, Dr. Ya-Fang Mei of Ume University, worked.
"SARS-CoV-2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro," was published in the peer-reviewed journal MDPI Viruses in October 2021 and retracted in May 2022.
Quote:

"Newly unsealed emails have also backed up the allegations, revealing the peer-reviewed study was shut down and hidden from the public."
Cal88
Zippergate
bear2034
Zippergate said:

Pfizer possessed reports for 458 pregnant women who experienced adverse events after taking the vax and 10% reported miscarriages.
Zippergate
Dementia, possibly the most troubling side effect of all?

https://www.aussie17.com?utm_source=navbar&utm_medium=web

"During the interview, Dr. Komano talked about a study from South Korea, recently published in the International Journal of Medicine by Roh et al. on May 28, 2024. This study is highly notable because it looked at the health data of a whopping 519,330 people who got two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. and they compared these vaccinated individuals to about 38,687 people who didn't get the vaccine. This is one of the biggest studies of its kind so far, making its findings incredibly significant."

Dr. Komano highlighted several troubling findings: Firstly, it showed that the incidence of mild cognitive impairment (MCI), an early stage of dementia, more than doubled among the vaccinated individuals compared to those who were not vaccinated. Furthermore, within three months post-vaccination, the number of vaccinated people who developed dementia, including Alzheimer's disease, increased by over 20% compared to the unvaccinated individuals.
He emphasized the concerning rise in dementia cases, stating, "An increase in dementia would be disastrous. The elderly who survive but are left with a higher risk of developing dementia." Currently, "one in five people over the age of 65 already have dementia." The situation could worsen dramatically, with Dr. Kamano cautioning, "This means it could become two in five people." If vaccination continues unchecked, the number of dementia cases will only rise, posing a significant public health challenge.
In addition to the findings on the potential link between COVID-19 vaccination and dementia, Dr. Komano expressed grave concerns about the broader implications of administering such vaccines. He warned, "Administering this vaccine, whether it's a COVID-19 vaccine or a replicon vaccine, leads to weakened immune systems due to the induction of IgG4, and people die from other diseases." Dr. Komano also highlighted the potential detrimental effects on children and birth rates.
movielover
Cal88 said:

Many here may not know the good doctor. He was PRO vaccine for quite a while, and gave almost-daily podcasts on Covid, the vax, prevention, etc.

He was a late bloomer to the horrible consequences of the vaxx.

Pfizer trying to hide test data for 75 years got under his skin. Then the first release of troubling data rang his bell. And he was extremely worried about being shut down (censored).

He then was doing volunteer work in
Africa, and his interview with a local doctor / medic caught his attention. He found out few people had contracted Covid there, and few had taken the vaccine. That caught him off guard. The African doctor also relayed that those few who caught Covid typically had a western (fat) diet, and many were obese.

I haven't heard him address it subsequently, but I've read that many African countries use Ivermectin for river blindness, and they get Vitamin D from the sun.

He now has new beliefs.
chazzed
Geez, this thread has deteriorated into an anti-vaxxer silo. Such a trip that something like this could happen on Bear Insider.
oski003
chazzed said:

Geez, this thread has deteriorated into an anti-vaxxer silo. Such a trip that something like this could happen on Bear Insider.

There really aren't too many anti-vaxx posts here. I do, however, see many posts criticizing the FDA and CDC's covid vaccine policies and recommendations.
Eastern Oregon Bear
chazzed said:

Eh, most of us gave up trying to have an honest discussion on this subject, so it's become an anti-vaxxer circle jerk among the ones most gullible/have the biggest political ax to grind.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

chazzed said:

There really aren't too many anti-vaxx posts here. I do, however, see many posts criticizing the FDA and CDC's covid vaccine policies and recommendations.
You really should read this thread thoroughly and try to gain more self awareness. You may not be the worst offender, but you cheerlead the ones that are.
Cal88
Zippergate said:

Dementia, possibly the most troubling side effect of all?

https://www.aussie17.com?utm_source=navbar&utm_medium=web

"During the interview, Dr. Komano talked about a study from South Korea, recently published in the International Journal of Medicine by Roh et al. on May 28, 2024. This study is highly notable because it looked at the health data of a whopping 519,330 people who got two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. and they compared these vaccinated individuals to about 38,687 people who didn't get the vaccine. This is one of the biggest studies of its kind so far, making its findings incredibly significant."

Dr. Komano highlighted several troubling findings: Firstly, it showed that the incidence of mild cognitive impairment (MCI), an early stage of dementia, more than doubled among the vaccinated individuals compared to those who were not vaccinated. Furthermore, within three months post-vaccination, the number of vaccinated people who developed dementia, including Alzheimer's disease, increased by over 20% compared to the unvaccinated individuals.
He emphasized the concerning rise in dementia cases, stating, "An increase in dementia would be disastrous. The elderly who survive but are left with a higher risk of developing dementia." Currently, "one in five people over the age of 65 already have dementia." The situation could worsen dramatically, with Dr. Kamano cautioning, "This means it could become two in five people." If vaccination continues unchecked, the number of dementia cases will only rise, posing a significant public health challenge.
In addition to the findings on the potential link between COVID-19 vaccination and dementia, Dr. Komano expressed grave concerns about the broader implications of administering such vaccines. He warned, "Administering this vaccine, whether it's a COVID-19 vaccine or a replicon vaccine, leads to weakened immune systems due to the induction of IgG4, and people die from other diseases." Dr. Komano also highlighted the potential detrimental effects on children and birth rates.

Short video featuring Dr Kamano, the last minute is quite revealing and answers the questions about institutional trust that @Bearister has often raised: "negative" research doesn't get funded, and leads to career derailment, even in Japan apparently.

His findings confirm those of other scientists who have been alarmed at spike proteins being able to cross the blood-brain barrier and cause neurological diseases similar to those caused by prions (mad cow disease) or by anomalies in protein folding like types of Parkinson's.

AunBear89
Wow! 10% had miscarriages?!?! That is shocking!

Well, it would be if it wasn't below the national average.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
sycasey
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

chazzed said:

Eh, most of us gave up trying to have an honest discussion on this subject, so it's become an anti-vaxxer circle jerk among the ones most gullible/have the biggest political ax to grind.
The COVID crisis is long over, so the only people who still want to go on and on about the topic are these guys.
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

chazzed said:

The COVID crisis is long over, so the only people who still want to go on and on about the topic are these guys.
I've thought about making a long string of inane posts about the gross mishandling of the 1918 Spanish Influenza pandemic, but I've got many better uses for my time. Also, I'm too lazy to keep it going for long.
oski003

sycasey said:

chazzed said:

I've thought about making a long string of inane posts about the gross mishandling of the 1918 Spanish Influenza pandemic, but I've got many better uses for my time. Also, I'm too lazy to keep it for long.

Cool. If you are doing research, here is some info on the Cutter Incident.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1383764/#:~:text=In%20April%201955%20more%20than,polio%20had%20to%20be%20abandoned.
Zippergate
I've thought about making a long string of inane posts about the gross mishandling of the 1918 Spanish Influenza pandemic, but I've got many better uses for my time. Also, I'm too lazy to keep it for long.

So many problems with this statement. First, the Covid scare may be in the rear view mirror, but there are millions who have had life-altering injuries as a result of the vaccines. Do we not care about treatment and justice for them? And what of the children who are still being forced to received the so-called vaccines? Even well-intentioned but misinformed adults are still receiving boosters, albeit in small numbers. If the vaccines are dangerous, which is what all the article we post are about, then shouldn't they be pulled from the market?

There has been no Covid reckoning; many of the politicians, bureaucrats, corporate execs, scientists, etc who got everything related to Covid so wrong are still in positions of power. And they cynically used the pandemic to radically increase government power and control over many aspects of life and normalize authoritarian tactics like lockdowns. That they were able to do this with impunity, without any repercussions individually or to their organizations, sets a very bad precedent and emboldens similar activity in the future.

Also, if the mRNA vaccines are not safe, then wouldn't it be a good idea to prevent Moderna and Pfizer from using them for everything from bird flu to benign viruses like RSV, not to mention vaccines for livestock which possibly contaminate the food supply? I find it ironic that many of the same people who raise a fuss about GMO food don't think twice about how the mRNA gene therapies may be modifying their own genomes or the genomes of the animals they eat. People assume that safety precautions are being taken, but based on the Covid vaccines, that leap of faith seems very misplaced.

How do any of these concerns apply to Spanish Flu?
Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

So many problems with this statement. First, the Covid scare may be in the rear view mirror, but there are millions who have had life-altering injuries as a result of the vaccines. Do we not care about treatment and justice for them? And what of the children who are still being forced to received the so-called vaccines? Even well-intentioned but misinformed adults are still receiving boosters, albeit in small numbers. If the vaccines are dangerous, which is what all the article we post are about, then shouldn't they be pulled from the market?

There has been no Covid reckoning; many of the politicians, bureaucrats, corporate execs, scientists, etc who got everything related to Covid so wrong are still in positions of power. And they cynically used the pandemic to radically increase government power and control over many aspects of life and normalize authoritarian tactics like lockdowns. That they were able to do this with impunity, without any repercussions individually or to their organizations, sets a very bad precedent and emboldens similar activity in the future.

Also, if the mRNA vaccines are not safe, then wouldn't it be a good idea to prevent Moderna and Pfizer from using them for everything from bird flu to benign viruses like RSV, not to mention vaccines for livestock which possibly contaminate the food supply? I find it ironic that many of the same people who raise a fuss about GMO food don't think twice about how the mRNA gene therapies may be modifying their own genomes or the genomes of the animals they eat. People assume that safety precautions are being taken, but based on the Covid vaccines, that leap of faith seems very misplaced.

How do any of these concerns apply to Spanish Flu?
You think the Spanish Flu pandemic didn't have life changing consequences for millions of people?
Zippergate
The rest of the sentence was "as a result of the vaccines." Sure, Covid itself has had adverse health effects as well but treatments, especially ones that are forced on the public with insufficient testing are not supposed to cause such serious, widespread problems.
dajo9
Is there anymore information on the Plandemic? You know - the Dems dastardly scheme to let Covid loose in China during the Trump Presidency so it could be blamed on Trump.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
movielover
Last I read an insurance executive says we have 400,000 excess non-Covid deaths per year, something like 6 or 8 standard deviations above the norm.

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

-George Orwell, 1984

Kansas AG Kris Kobach filed a civil lawsuit Monday against Pfizer, alleging that "Pfizer misled the public that it had a 'safe and effective' COVID-19 vaccine," violating the state's Consumer Protection Act.

"Pfizer marketed its vaccine as safe for pregnant women," Kobach said. "However, in February of 2021 (they) possessed reports of 458 pregnant women who received Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine during pregnancy. More than half of the pregnant women reported an adverse event, and more than 10% reported a miscarriage."

The percentage of "adverse events" which is a term that means any negative reaction was higher in pregnant women than the general population by roughly 17 percent, according to a study published in the journal Medicine in February 2022.
dajo9
138 Days Til No Joe said:

dajo9 said:

Is there anymore information on the Plandemic? You know - the Dems dastardly scheme to let Covid loose in China during the Trump Presidency so it could be blamed on Trump.
One of the most hilarious ways in which the Plandemic video was discredited is that it used the Nature article that claimed that the virus was not altered in any way.

Of course, that article was a flat-out lie.

Just because the virus wasn't intentionally leaked out of the lab doesn't mean that there weren't all kinds of lies and bull**** done in the name of the virus that was flat out incorrect and damaging to the country. And when there is that much lying done by the government, it's not by accident.

So, you don't believe in the Plandemic?
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
Cal88
More info on the Korean study:

22.5% increase Alzheimers and 238% increase in Mild Cognitive Impairment in those injected compared to the unvaccinated.

And that only after 3 months.

Zippergate
One wonders if the medical centers at UCLA, Stanford, UCSF, Harvard, Mayo Clinc, Toronto General, John's Hopkins, Massachusetts General Hospital, and the major medical clinics around the world will have anything to say about this. Not holding my breath.
bear2034
First Page Last Page
Page 143 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.