Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

519,386 Views | 5341 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by movielover
Zippergate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Long Covid is mostly vaccine injury.
smh
Zippergate said:

which apparently this fool escaped by crazy random happenstance
signed, nearly 10 jabs and lovin' it

grab from emmy winning streamer
Doctor Horrible's Singalong Blog (2008)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1227926/
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
82gradDLSdad
smh said:

Zippergate said:

which apparently this fool escaped by crazy random happenstance
signed, nearly 10 jabs and lovin' it

grab from emmy winning streamer
Doctor Horrible's Singalong Blog (2008)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1227926/

Like the hundred year old smokers.
Zippergate
Bing!
82gradDLSdad
Zippergate said:

Bing!

I'm sort of an expert. I watch a lot of YouTube.
Zippergate
Impressive, but did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express?
Zippergate
https://open.substack.com/pub/lionessofjudah/p/leading-harvard-researchers-link?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

A group of leading researchers from America's world-renowned Harvard Medical School has uncovered damning links between Covid mRNA shots and the global surge in cases of strokes and sudden deaths.
The Harvard researchers conducted a case study and chronicled soaring cases of fatal cerebral ischemia over the past three years.
Cerebral ischemia, or an ischemic stroke, is triggered by insufficient blood flow to the brain.
It causes brain damage which can result in sudden death or permanent disability.
The Harvard researchers found that Moderna's Covid mRNA injections specifically caused the recent spike in the fatal disorder.
Leading experts have been responding to the explosive study by raising the alarm about the mRNA vaccines.
The study is the latest in a long line of studies linking the shots to sudden death and potentially fatal side effects.
However, it is the first major study to specifically link Moderna's injection to cerebral ischemia and sudden deaths.

bearister
Why does Harvard still have this up?

COVID-19 vaccination may lower the risk for long COVID - Harvard Health

https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-vaccination-may-lower-the-risk-for-long-covid
https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-vaccination-may-lower-the-risk-for-long-covid#:~:text=The%20researchers%20found%20that%20having,after%20infection%20with%20newer%20variants.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
bearister said:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-vaccination-may-lower-the-risk-for-long-covid
https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-vaccination-may-lower-the-risk-for-long-covid#:~:text=The%20researchers%20found%20that%20having,after%20infection%20with%20newer%20variants.

Think about it: Who would be more in on the conspiracy than Harvard, the ultimate insiders?

Also, DEI!

Just had a hunch: Maybe George Soros went to Harvard! So I googled him. Nope, London School of Economics... but isn't that pretty much the same thing?

So... Deep State, DEI and George Soros!
Zippergate
bearister said:

I note that you are posting about long Covid in response to an article I posted about strokes and sudden death, clearly a different topic, but I will try to address your post. There are a myriad of ways that a population-level study like this can be manipulated or simply not be designed to achieve reliable results.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36708796/

But let's look at some other studies which I find interesting. Consider this study in the Lancet which analyzes long Covid in Della and Omicron patients.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(22)00941-2/fulltext

There is no comparison to unvaccinated patients, but they do break down the frequency of long Covid by how recently the patient received a Covid vaccine. It's right there in the table adjusted for age, sex, mass mass, comorbidities etc, check it out for yourself. The results are unambiguous: the more recently a patient received a Covid vaccine prior to infection, the higher the rate of long Covid. Patients, for example, who received a shot within the last three months were roughly twice as likely to have long Covid as those who hadn't had one in more than six months. Note that this statistically significant relationship--more recent vaccination, more long Covid--is evident in all three groups of age strata.

Why is that? This is a very problematic question for your position is it not?

What is long Covid? Here's a study in children and adolescents which shows that long Covid symptoms are not even related to Covid-19.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2802893?s=03

I like how Vinay Prasad sums up the results:
"COVID19 had nothing do with either of these two conditions.
Let's me repeat that. Having had COVID19 had NOTHING TO DO with having symptoms consistent with "long covid.""

Or this study which looked at long Covid symptoms after three months in patients who had Covid vs patients who had another respiratory virus. Conclusion: no difference.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2799116

Here is Dr. Prasad talking about the importance of controls (which are not present in the Harvard study you linked) and again emphasizes how Covid is not a unique driver of long Covid symptoms.

So if long Covid is not caused by Covid (and by that I mean not a unique cause compared to other respiratory viruses) what explains the rise in long Covid diagnoses? The Norwegian study above suggests it is related to a decline in mental health and general well-being apart of Covid (think lock-downs, etc). Perhaps that is all that it is, but I find articles like these intriguing:

https://wmcresearch.substack.com/p/persistence-of-spike-protein-induces

"I have hypothesized and written extensively that Long COVID is, in essence, Spike Protein persistence. This persistence induces chronic damage and inflammation resulting in a unique state of chronic disease. A study published March 4th essentially proved that Spike Protein administration alone, without prior COVID infection may induce PASC or Long COVID.

The researchers found that the inflammatory profile and presence of S1 protein were similar to those suffering from Long COVID."

I suspect that none of this will be convincing to you, but just realize that by not engaging in the ideas you are merely making an appeal to authority, an authority which required all of its students to be vaccinated for Covid regardless of Covid status long after it was clear that vaccination provided at best near-zero benefit to students while subjecting them to significant risk of serious harm.

Zippergate
Must have been a basketball player. Amazing how AR is still alive. Perhaps he jabbed in secret.

Haloski
Zippergate said:

https://open.substack.com/pub/lionessofjudah/p/leading-harvard-researchers-link?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

A group of leading researchers from America's world-renowned Harvard Medical School has uncovered damning links between Covid mRNA shots and the global surge in cases of strokes and sudden deaths.
The Harvard researchers conducted a case study and chronicled soaring cases of fatal cerebral ischemia over the past three years.
Cerebral ischemia, or an ischemic stroke, is triggered by insufficient blood flow to the brain.
It causes brain damage which can result in sudden death or permanent disability.
The Harvard researchers found that Moderna's Covid mRNA injections specifically caused the recent spike in the fatal disorder.
Leading experts have been responding to the explosive study by raising the alarm about the mRNA vaccines.
The study is the latest in a long line of studies linking the shots to sudden death and potentially fatal side effects.
However, it is the first major study to specifically link Moderna's injection to cerebral ischemia and sudden deaths.

I'm not going to say that this isn't causation, but the verbiage of this substack post is wildly misrepresentative of the actual study it links to.

The Harvard case study is just that: a single instance. This substack states "The Harvard researchers found that Moderna's Covid mRNA injections specifically caused the recent spike in the fatal disorder." That's an out and out lie. Read the Harvard study. You can't come to any other conclusion but than to say it's a lie.

Posting stuff like this does nothing to advance your viewpoint and undermines the faith we should have in what you post.

You went to UC Berkeley and should be able to see through this kind of basic manipulation.

C'mon, dude.
Haloski
Zippergate said:

Must have been a basketball player. Amazing how AR is still alive. Perhaps he jabbed in secret.

Aaron Rodgers: having a different take on vaccination since 2021.

Aaron Rodgers: signed $75 million contract in 2023.

Aaron Rodgers: will be a starting NFL QB for a team in the country's largest and arguably most left leaning market for the 2024-25 season.

Many people: Aaron Rodgers is a turd when he talks about vaccination and some other things, but I'm gonna watch him play football.

Real world Aaron Rodgers: absolutely not cancelled and being talked about almost daily in both negative and positive manner relative to the subject matter.

Your linked tweet's version of Aaron Rodgers: cancelled.

Why does your linked tweet claim this?: create division and drive clicks.

You went to UC Berkeley. You should be able to see through this.

C'mon, dude.
Cal88
Haloski said:

Zippergate said:

Aaron Rodgers: will be a starting NFL QB for a team in the country's largest and arguably most left leaning market for the 2024 season.

C'mon, dude.

Weak.

Quote:

People also ask

Did Aaron Rodgers lose his endorsements?

New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers and State Farm no longer have an endorsement relationship, Sportico reported, ending a 12-year partnership between the insurance company and the four-time NFL MVP. "We wish Aaron the best in his future endeavors," a State Farm spokesperson told the outlet.Aug 22, 2023
Haloski
Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Zippergate said:

Aaron Rodgers: will be a starting NFL QB for a team in the country's largest and arguably most left leaning market for the 2024 season.

C'mon, dude.

Weak.

Quote:

People also ask

New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers and State Farm no longer have an endorsement relationship, Sportico reported, ending a 12-year partnership between the insurance company and the four-time NFL MVP. "We wish Aaron the best in his future endeavors," a State Farm spokesperson told the outlet.Aug 22, 2023

Weaker.

Not marketable to the entirety of the nation as a brand spokesman is not the same as cancelled.

He'll be playing this fall for the largest media market on a $75 million contract. He will be talked about nonstop. Many analysts expect him to have a very good year. If he stays healthy he's gonna be all over our screens. Some will be rooting for him. Some against.

Cancelled is Kaepernick. That's cancellation.

Aaron Rodgers is absofreakinglutely not cancelled.
oski003
Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Zippergate said:

C'mon, dude.

Weak.

Quote:

People also ask

Weaker.

Not marketable to the entirety of the nation as a brand spokesman is not the same as cancelled.

He'll be playing this fall for the largest media market on a $75 million contract. He will be talked about nonstop. Many analysts expect him to have a very good year. If he stays healthy he's gonna be all over our screens. Some will be rooting for him. Some against.

Kaepernick was a mediocre QB who refused to be a backup. Rodgers has HOF numbers, a Superbowl win and better QB stats than Tom Brady, who is considered the GOAT.
Zippergate
Where did I say anything about being cancelled? I posted it because it's yet another example of vaccine karma and that is clear from my comments. (No, I don't know for a fact that he he died from the vaxx but men his age don't typically drop dead.) As for the other article, thanks for bringing some thought and balance to the discussion.
Haloski
oski003 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Zippergate said:

C'mon, dude.

Weak.

Quote:

People also ask

Weaker.

Kaepernick was a mediocre QB who refused to be a backup. Rodgers has better QB stats than Tom Brady, who is considered the GOAT.

Right. You're not wrong about that.

However: he was cancelled.

Aaron Rodgers was not.

Aaron Rodgers, at the age of 40, will be playing as starting QB:

- on a $75 million contract

- in what is by far the nation's largest media market, which is rather left-leaning

- in the NFL, by far the most visible and valuable sports league in the nation

- for the 7th most valuable team in the NFL

Aaron Rodgers is not cancelled.
AunBear89
"Vaccine karma"?

Sounds a bit like " The b!th had it coming to her, dressing like that!"

MAGAts gonna MAGAt.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Zippergate
I don't think he campaigned against the vaccines. His vaccine status became public and he defended himself, a reasonable approach in my book. But for that he endured a considerable amount of disdain and ridicule. I am confident that he has no vaccine regret, but I'm sure a large number of NFL players do.
Cal88
Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Zippergate said:

C'mon, dude.

Weak.

Quote:

People also ask

Weaker.

Kaepernick was a mediocre QB who refused to be a backup. Rodgers has better QB stats than Tom Brady, who is considered the GOAT.

Right. You're not wrong about that.

However: he was cancelled.

Aaron Rodgers was not.

Aaron Rodgers, at the age of 40, will be playing as starting QB:

- on a $75 million contract

- in what is by far the nation's largest media market, which is rather left-leaning

- in the NFL, by far the most visible and valuable sports league in the nation

- for the 7th most valuable team in the NFL

Aaron Rodgers is not cancelled.

Rodgers' personal stance has resulted in large sponsorship deals being cancelled, ignoring this is very disingenuous.

Haloski
Zippergate said:

Where did I say anything about being cancelled? I posted it because it's yet another example of vaccine karma and that is clear from my comments. (No, I don't know for a fact that he he died from the vaxx but men his age don't typically drop dead.)

You didn't. I didn't say that you did, but the content you link to does. It's all part of this discourse. It speaks to motivations of some of the material you ingest and regurgitate. Some of your sources are financially driven to create division. Clicks clicks clicks.

Zippergate said:

As for the other article, thanks for bringing some thought and balance to the discussion.

You're welcome, I guess.

With that being said, this isn't some single outlier when it comes to stuff you post in this thread. I've called stuff out before and simply don't have the time nor desire to do it for every item you post that trades in such a manner. I personally think you should review the items you link to more thoroughly and thoughtfully before allowing them to represent you on this board, because that's what they're doing.

You went to UC Berkeley, for goodness sake. C'mon, dude.

Zippergate
Someone should investigate whether TDS is associated with vaccine-induced mental decline.
Zippergate
Fair enough, now let's turn the tables. Do you stand with the official medical authorities that the vaccines are "safe and effective"? Do you think the vaccine mandates were a prudent policy, particularly for college students? (that is the topic that launched this thread btw)

I think we need a reckoning, an in-depth investigation with hard data as to the safety of these experimental gene therapies that were given to billions. You disagree?
Haloski
Zippergate said:

Fair enough, now let's turn the tables.

1. Do you stand with the official medical authorities that the vaccines are "safe and effective"?

2. Do you think the vaccine mandates were a prudent policy, particularly for college students? (that is the topic that launched this thread btw)

3. I think we need a reckoning, an in-depth investigation with hard data as to the safety of these experimental gene therapies that were given to billions. You disagree?

Fair enough, indeed.

1. It depends on the population, clearly. Risk vs benefit.

2. Nope. They sure don't seem to have been for college students.

3. That all sounds fine to me. It's gotta be better than the substacks, tweets and Medium reposts we're getting in this thread.

Please start actually reading and analyzing all the stuff you post.
sycasey
Zippergate said:

I don't think he campaigned against the vaccines. His vaccine status became public and he defended himself, a reasonable approach in my book. But for that he endured a considerable amount of disdain and ridicule. I am confident that he has no vaccine regret, but I'm sure a large number of NFL players do.
It should also be noted that it became public that Rodgers had previously lied about his vaccine status, which contributed in no small part to the criticism of such.
Zippergate
Haloski said:

Zippergate said:

Fair enough, now let's turn the tables.

1. Do you stand with the official medical authorities that the vaccines are "safe and effective"?

2. Do you think the vaccine mandates were a prudent policy, particularly for college students? (that is the topic that launched this thread btw)

3. I think we need a reckoning, an in-depth investigation with hard data as to the safety of these experimental gene therapies that were given to billions. You disagree?

Fair enough, indeed.

1. It depends on the population, clearly. Risk vs benefit.

2. Nope. They sure don't seem to have been for college students.

3. That all sounds fine to me. It's gotta be better than the substacks, tweets and Medium reposts we're getting in this thread.

Please start actually reading and analyzing all the stuff you post.
Some cognitive dissonance here. If you really believe 1 and 2, then you don't believe the medical authorities. If they are incapable of being honest with us about who should receive the vaccines or at least unable to come to the correct conclusion, then why should we trust them about anything related to the vaccines, in fact the entire pandemic response?

As for the article you're referring to, I think it is highly relevant. We have had a explosion of "died suddenly" cases often in very young people worldwide coincident with the vaccine rolllout. Group life insurance data shows that excess mortality has been multiple standard deviations above normal in normally low risk groups and it ain't Covid. How many autopsies of these "died suddenly" victims do you think have been done? I would love to see any evidence whatsoever that the vaccine safety gatekeepers have investigated these cases. So if a group of researchers do an autopsy and find a direct link to the vaccines for a side effect that has appeared in countless deadly cases, I think that is noteworthy. But I can appreciate your point. At the same time, I wonder what would happen if you applied those keen observation powers of yours to the vaccine propaganda that we have been inundated with.
Zippergate
Even if your version of the events is true, why did he feel the need to lie about his vaccine status? Why is this personal decision about his health relevant to the vaccine Nazis?
sycasey
Zippergate said:

Even if your version of the events is true, why did he feel the need to lie about his vaccine status? Why is this personal decision about his health relevant to the vaccine Nazis?
It was relevant to football fans because his vaccination status determined how long he would have to sit out after catching COVID. We all thought it would be one thing and then found out it was the other way. You can argue the NFL's policy was unfair (I'm sure you will), but it was known by everyone when Rodgers decided to lie (or if you want to be charitable, obfuscate) about his status.

It's worth noting that some other famous QBs (Lamar Jackson, Kirk Cousins) also chose to go unvaccinated but did not face the same criticism Rodgers did. There could be multiple reasons for that, but I suspect it's because they were honest about it from the start.
Zippergate
Perhaps, I didn't follow it all that closely. If you are implying that there was no vaccine inquisition, then I think you're wrong. There clearly was. But again, the bigger issue is, Rogers made the unpopular, correct choice. The scoffers in the press were wrong.
oski003
sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

It was relevant to football fans because his vaccination status determined how long he would have to sit out after catching COVID. We all thought it would be one thing and then found out it was the other way. You can argue the NFL's policy was unfair (I'm sure you will), but it was known by everyone when Rodgers decided to lie (or if you want to be charitable, obfuscate) about his status.

It's worth noting that some other famous QBs (Lamar Jackson, Kirk Cousins) also chose to go unvaccinated but did not face the same criticism Rodgers did. There could be multiple reasons for that, but I suspect it's because they were honest about it from the start.

Actually, it was relevant to whether he would be forced to sit out if a teammate got covid, which basing such solely on vax status was an incredible stupid policy. He gave a non answer answer but the vaccine nazis needed to know, this leading to him giving a misleading answer. The whole thing was stupid. The nazis put him in a corner, and he became a spokesman for those the vaccine nazis were trying to hurt to advance their zealotry.
sycasey
Zippergate said:

Perhaps, I didn't follow it all that closely. If you are implying that there was no vaccine inquisition, then I think you're wrong. There clearly was. But again, the bigger issue is, Rogers made the unpopular, correct choice. The scoffers in the press were wrong.
He would have been better served standing by his choice from the beginning, rather than lying about it.
oski003
sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

He would have been better served standing by his choice from the beginning, rather than lying about it.

He gave a misleading answer because he didn't want to risk his job and have to sit because of a stupid vax Nazi policy.
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

He gave a misleading answer because he didn't want to risk his job and have to sit because of a stupid vax Nazi policy.

He was never going to lose his job, that's paranoid thinking.
bear2034
The vaccine Nazis are still very upset they were tricked into taking the vaccine multiple times while Rodgers outsmarted them all.
First Page Last Page
Page 145 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.