Rolovich fired fir Cause

11,644 Views | 220 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bearister
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
los altos bear said:

In any event, I go about my life not thinking about - and not caring - whether anyone else is vaccinated. I choose not to stay bunkered down in my basement, wearing a mask or two while driving solo in my car, or wagging my finger at people for not being vaccinated.

Finally, my doctor recommended that I get a flu shot as the flu now poses a greater danger to me than covid. So, should we mandate that everyone get flu shots too? … I did get the flu shot, but if you don't get one, I don't care ...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." CS Lewis

I wont waste my time asking you if you think that someone who is immunocompromised (like many in this country) needs to be worried about the unvaccinated. Honestly, I dont think that you can get to the next "level" of that kind of critical thinking. Hint: General Colin Powell is a poster child for what I'm talking about.

going4roses
You ain't see nothing go to the OT board
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
DiabloWags
BearForce2 said:

Also, based on the vitriol here, we may only be a step away in this country where citizens report on their coworkers, neighbors, and own family members on vaccination status or anything else the current government may be interested in knowing.

Yes, just like TEXAS and their vigilante justice "snitching" on people who believe in "My Body, My Choice"

The IRONY is DEAFENING.

Unit2Sucks
going4roses said:

So …

This is the sad reality of the conservative "religion" that has radicalized so many people in this country. This has nothing to do with faith and everything to do with the fact that they've been brainwashed by a cult of stupidity. If this is even remotely true, Rolovich's lawsuit will be a spectacular failure and anyone defending him on religious or other reasonable grounds should disavow him. If this is true, I have zero sympathy for the way he was treated on the way out the door.
BearForce2
DiabloWags said:

BearForce2 said:

Trump's comments or tweets have turned off many but they have also galvanized many more. His tweets weren't the reason why he "lost" Arizona and Georgia, The audits will reveal that Trump won and won big. This isn't something you can accept now, your responses are interesting because they appear to be left wing talking points taken from CNN, in other words, propaganda supporting the Democratic party.

The Kool-Aid still runs strong.

Yes it does for you. You have to wake up every morning recognizing two things: 1. You actually voted for the disgrace that's Joe Biden. 2. He supposedly received the most votes in history by a long shot. Good luck with everything else.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
DiabloWags said:

BearForce2 said:

Also, based on the vitriol here, we may only be a step away in this country where citizens report on their coworkers, neighbors, and own family members on vaccination status or anything else the current government may be interested in knowing.

Yes, just like TEXAS and their vigilante justice "snitching" on people who believe in "My Body, My Choice"

The IRONY is DEAFENING.

How many times were you pregnant and did anyone snitch on you you when you were trying to kill the babies?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
sycasey
I skipped this thread originally and skimmed through it today. Should I be surprised that a conversation about vaccine mandates for state employees eventually devolved into conspiracy theories about the last election being rigged?

No, probably not.
wifeisafurd
sycasey said:

I skipped this thread originally and skimmed through it today. Should I be surprised that a conversation about vaccine mandates for state employees eventually devolved into conspiracy theories about the last election being rigged?

No, probably not.
Worse than that - a conversation about a rival's football coach being fired due to not be taxed, now a referendum on abortion, Trump vs, Biden, Texas vs. California, and all the other crap that sucks in O/T with the usual thread stealers leading the way Guess it is time to seek refuge in Insiders,
BearForce2
sycasey said:

No, probably not.

You can blame Bearister for brining up elections.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/104658/6
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

No, probably not.

Thanks for demonstrating that Bearister was responding to Rushinbear bringing up elections.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

No, probably not.

Thanks for demonstrating that Bearister was responding to Rushinbear bringing up elections.

He brought up Rham Emanuel, the famous foul-mouthed ballet dancer from Chicago.
bearister
Elitist! If you want to keep the unwashed masses out, mak'em pay!
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.