Rolovich fired fir Cause

11,625 Views | 220 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bearister
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

los altos bear said:

We have long since reached a point where any adult who wants to be vaccinated is now vaccinated.

And if you're vaccinated, you've nothing meaningful to worry about. The chance you'll get the virus from a vaccinated or unvaccinated person are minimal- and the chances you'll be hospitalized are infinitesimal.

Accordingly, and on the other hand, if you choose not to get vaccinated you're only putting yourself, and other unvaccinated people, at any meaningful risk.

There are many reasons to get vaccinated (I am)… and there are also reasons not to get vaccinated (eg you've already had Covid and now have natural immunities, or you're a young/healthy person where the vaccine might do more harm than good, etc)

So, there's no rational reason to care whether anyone else is vaccinated. And so there's no reason for government mandates.

And if you believe that we should mandate vaccines to manage down hospitalizations and health care costs, then you should also be for banning cigarettes, alcohol, ice cream, and a 25mph speed limit on all roads…

It really should be up to each individual to make the decision that is best for them. "My body, my choice" applies more - much more- in this context than in the context it's most used in…

Although I wouldn't have made the same decision, I applaud Rolovich for sticking to his guns. A selfish decision? Hardly. He's forfeited a lot of coin. It's easy to fight a fight when there are no personal costs. Far more difficult when the costs are your livelihood…

It was quite ridiculous that Rolovich was terminated. Best of luck to him and the many others who have been forced out of their jobs by overreaching authoritarians.

Sadly, your claims are terribly false on so many levels that its downright scary where you get your information. The most glaring is your ignorance regarding "breakthrough" infections with moderately to severely immunocompromised people.

And you couldnt be more wrong about Covid giving you natural immunities enough for prevention of re-infection, especially when it comes to variants like Delta; where the vaccine is much more effective. In fact, data has shown that vaccinated individuals have about half the risk of experiencing a "breakthrough" infection as do naturally immune individuals.

Comparing SARS-CoV-2 Natural Immunity to Vaccine-Induced Immunity: Reinfections versus Breakthrough Infections | NCRC (jhsph.edu)

Maybe I am misreading the linked study. It seems like between vaccinated (without prior infection) and natural immunity, natural immunity was more effective. However, between natural immunity and natural immunity with vaccine, of course having both is more effective. However, this only studies infection rate, which with Delta and with waning immunity from vaccine, the effectiveness of the vaccine will wear out but the ability to fight the symptoms will continue just as strong.

The main reason I recommend vaccine for people who may already have had Covid is that the the strength of the natural immunity depends on how strong the symptoms were. And if the symptoms were strong enough, you probably have long Covid and you may want further immunity to avoid reinfection when you are already suffering. And if you did not have severe symptoms, you may not have great immunity. The vaccine is more controlled and therefore provides more certainty of adequate level of protection.

If we want to convince folks, we need to make sure we are really applying science and not overselling elements of the vaccine. The facts are good enough to support everyone getting a vaccine without diluting credibility.
BearForce2
DiabloWags said:

BearForce2 said:

NVBear78 said:

I am personally in favor of the vaccine but at the same time understand that many individuals and groups have questions about it. I don't find the commentary of the "pro vaxers" to be very tolerant or understanding....they actually sound much more shrill and demanding.

I find it interesting that the same people who demand everyone take a vaccine don't want to tell others not to abuse marijuana and drugs-which do great harm to society.

Also, based on the vitriol here, we may only be a step away in this country where citizens report on their coworkers, neighbors, and own family members on vaccination status or anything else the current government may be interested in knowing.

You mean like in TEXAS?

No, Democrats.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
los altos bear
You say, "your claims are terribly false on so many levels that it's downright scary where you get your information."

Really? "Terribly false" "on so many levels" "downright scary" ...

So, do you always cast such hyperbolic aspersions to start a dialogue?

You must be quite a joy at the Thanksgiving dinner table ...

In any event, I'm not sure where you're going with any of your statements.

The point is, once you get vaccinated you shouldn't care what anyone else does.

Again, I got vaccinated. But there are many people who choose not to get vaccinated. I couldn't care less what their reasons are. I was not arguing as to the veracity of any of those reasons …again, I couldn't care less ...

Why don't I care? Because once you get a vaccination the likelihood that you'll get Covid is remote and the likelihood that you'll be hospitalized is infinitesimal.

Nevertheless, I do wish that more adults would get vaccinated - but again, it's their choice based on their reasons no matter how sound or specious…

In any event, I go about my life not thinking about - and not caring - whether anyone else is vaccinated. I choose not to stay bunkered down in my basement, wearing a mask or two while driving solo in my car, or wagging my finger at people for not being vaccinated.

Finally, my doctor recommended that I get a flu shot as the flu now poses a greater danger to me than covid. So, should we mandate that everyone get flu shots too? … I did get the flu shot, but if you don't get one, I don't care ...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." CS Lewis

oskidunker
I care because san mateo o county wont remove the mask requirements until 80% are vaccinated. Struggling to work out in a gym with-a mask on is no fun.
Go Bears!
Rushinbear
los altos bear said:

You say, "your claims are terribly false on so many levels that it's downright scary where you get your information."

Again, I got vaccinated. But there are many people who choose not to get vaccinated. I couldn't care less what their reasons are. I was not arguing as to the veracity of any of those reasons …again, I couldn't care less ...

Why don't I care? Because once you get a vaccination the likelihood that you'll get Covid is remote and the likelihood that you'll be hospitalized is infinitesimal.

Nevertheless, I do wish that more adults would get vaccinated - but again, it's their choice based on their reasons no matter how sound or specious…

In any event, I go about my life not thinking about - and not caring - whether anyone else is vaccinated. I choose not to stay bunkered down in my basement, wearing a mask or two while driving solo in my car, or wagging my finger at people for not being vaccinated.

Finally, my doctor recommended that I get a flu shot as the flu now poses a greater danger to me than covid. So, should we mandate that everyone get flu shots too? … I did get the flu shot, but if you don't get one, I don't care ...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." CS Lewis

I am being asked to be responsible for everyone else, so that they don't have to be responsible for themselves.

I'll just look out for myself and take the consequences and others can look out for themselves and take the consequences of their actions or inactions. Their choice. Thank you very much.
juarezbear
Rushinbear said:

los altos bear said:

I am being asked to be responsible for everyone else, so that they don't have to be responsible for themselves.

I'll just look out for myself and take the consequences and others can look out for themselves and take the consequences of their actions or inactions. Their choice. Thank you very much.

Rushinbear makes the cogent point in the argument. Those in the minority who choose to stay on the sidelines (both literal and figurative) are riding on the backs of the majority, who've gone ahead with the jab - regardless of the outcome. This is why I have no patience for those in affluent areas like Marin County or Santa Monica that have high non-COVID unvaccinated rates for school-aged kids. I'm taking a leap here, but I would also find it highly ironic that COVID non-vaxers stand on the "My Body, My Choice" ground but I'm willing to bet that for many of those folks, that doesn't extend to a woman's choice……and yes, I had to go there….
Rushinbear
juarezbear said:

Rushinbear said:

los altos bear said:

Rushinbear makes the cogent point in the argument. Those in the minority who choose to stay on the sidelines (both literal and figurative) are riding on the backs of the majority, who've gone ahead with the jab - regardless of the outcome. This is why I have no patience for those in affluent areas like Marin County or Santa Monica that have high non-COVID unvaccinated rates for school-aged kids. I'm taking a leap here, but I would also find it highly ironic that COVID non-vaxers stand on the "My Body, My Choice" ground but I'm willing to bet that for many of those folks, that doesn't extend to a woman's choice……and yes, I had to go there….
You do realize that we're talking about a tiny fraction of people get COVID and an infinitesimal fraction die from it. I'm tired of hearing the lament that if even one person dies (from anything), we must change society and spend trillions to prevent it. People die of the flu (not as many) and other infectious diseases, but we don't go to these extremes to reduce the numbers (we will never prevent all deaths from COVID, no matter what). I can't wait to see someone come up with a way to prevent dying from old age.

The abortion analogy doesn't fly and I don't have to explain that, do I?

And, now, I'll go somewhere you probably know is coming. Is it a sheer coincidence that the COVID outbreak became the pretext for allowing people to vote from home and the mail--in balloting (not absentee) that enabled it? As Rahm Emmanuel (I think it was) said, "Never let a crisis go to waste."
bearister
Rushinbear said:

juarezbear said:

Rushinbear said:

los altos bear said:

You do realize that we're talking about a tiny fraction of people get COVID and an infinitesimal fraction die from it. I'm tired of hearing the lament that if even one person dies (from anything), we must change society and spend trillions to prevent it…..

And, now, I'll go somewhere you probably know is coming. Is it a sheer coincidence that the COVID outbreak became the pretext for allowing people to vote from home and the mail--in balloting (not absentee) that enabled it? As Rahm Emmanuel (I think it was) said, "Never let a crisis go to waste."

Covid death toll in U.S.: 735,000
Covid Worldwide: 5,000,000

Do US Democrats really benefit from mail-in voting?

https://www.dw.com/en/us-election-mail-in-voting-biden-trump/a-55433216

" In a remarkable show of near-unanimity across the nation's judiciary, at least 86 judges ranging from jurists serving at the lowest levels of state court systems to members of the United States Supreme Court rejected at least one post-election lawsuit filed by Trump or his supporters, a Washington Post review of court filings found.

The string of losses was punctuated Friday by the brief and blunt order of the Supreme Court, which dismissed an attempt by the state of Texas to thwart the electoral votes of four states that went for President-elect Joe Biden." Washington Post, 12/22/20

Sen. Lindsey Graham on Senate floor , January 6, 2021:

"They said there's 66,000 people in Georgia under 18 voted. How many people believe that? I ask, 'Give me ten,' and they had one. They said 8000 felons in prison in Arizona voted. 'Give me 10.' I hadn't gotten one." Peril, Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, at pp. 257-258.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Rushinbear
bearister said:

Rushinbear said:

juarezbear said:

Rushinbear said:

los altos bear said:

You do realize that we're talking about a tiny fraction of people get COVID and an infinitesimal fraction die from it. I'm tired of hearing the lament that if even one person dies (from anything), we must change society and spend trillions to prevent it…..

" In a remarkable show of near-unanimity across the nation's judiciary, at least 86 judges ranging from jurists serving at the lowest levels of state court systems to members of the United States Supreme Court rejected at least one post-election lawsuit filed by Trump or his supporters, a Washington Post review of court filings found.

The string of losses was punctuated Friday by the brief and blunt order of the Supreme Court, which dismissed an attempt by the state of Texas to thwart the electoral votes of four states that went for President-elect Joe Biden." Washington Post, 12/22/20

"They said there's 66,000 people in Georgia under 18 voted. How many people believe that? I ask, 'Give me ten,' and they had one. They said 8000 felons in prison in Arizona voted. 'Give me 10.' I hadn't gotten one." Peril, Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, at pp. 257-258.
I don't want to make a big stink about election cheating, but there persist what seem to be hundreds of videos and sworn affidavits of obvious cheating. Plus, there are numerous convictions of voter fraud in various states. It's been hard to get them out of my head or to just dismiss them as inconsequential. These examples far exceed the ones that have shown up after prior elections. These latest reports have been dismissed as being too few to have changed the outcome, anyway, but we don't know that - it's just rhetorical defensiveness. There is no doubt in my mind that mail-in voting made it a snap to engage in election fraud.
BearForce2
Rushinbear said:

bearister said:

Rushinbear said:

juarezbear said:

Rushinbear said:

los altos bear said:

I don't want to make a big stink about election cheating, but there persist what seem to be hundreds of videos and sworn affidavits of obvious cheating. Plus, there are numerous convictions of voter fraud in various states. It's been hard to get them out of my head or to just dismiss them as inconsequential. These examples far exceed the ones that have shown up after prior elections. These latest reports have been dismissed as being too few to have changed the outcome, anyway, but we don't know that - it's just rhetorical defensiveness. There is no doubt in my mind that mail-in voting made it a snap to engage in election fraud.
He has already conceded on the OT board that the Dems cheated which showed they play to win and will do whatever it takes. I agree, the Dems are more organized and more united but their actions incurred a cost and they will have to pay for it sooner or later.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Rushinbear
BearForce2 said:

Rushinbear said:

bearister said:

Rushinbear said:

juarezbear said:

Rushinbear said:

los altos bear said:

He has already conceded on the OT board that the Dems cheated which showed they play to win and will do whatever it takes. I agree, the Dems are more organized and more united but their actions incurred a cost and they will have to pay for it sooner or later.
It may be sooner than later. It's one thing to say that there are a lot of pissed off people out there, but I've never seen so many pissed off GROUPS!. If 2022 can be kept reasonably clean, there will be big changes. I'm talking 60/40, even with one side pulling out all the stops. Check back Dec 22 and we'll see if it's just wishful thinking.
bearister
" He has already conceded on the OT board that the Dems cheated which showed they play to win and will do whatever it takes."

I believe I said words to the effect that I hope Dems did cheat because that would mean they have become ballers like Republicans…..but based on all the audits and failed court cases and pending disbarments of Rudy and Sidney Powell, it appears that the Dems were clean and are not ballers yet.
oskidunker
bearister said:

" He has already conceded on the OT board that the Dems cheated which showed they play to win and will do whatever it takes."

I believe I said words to the effect that I hope Dems did cheat because that would mean they have become ballers like Republicans…..but based on all the audits and failed court cases and pending disbarments of Rudy and Sidney Powell, it appears that the Dems were clean and are not ballers yet.
It is funnybthat in over 70 court cases including some conservative judges, that no fraud was found.
Go Bears!
bearister

Trump-appointed judges among 86 who have so far dismissed election fraud law suits

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/12/13/trump-appointed-judges-among-86-have-far-dismissed-election/
TheFiatLux
What a thoroughly depressing thread.
calumnus
Rushinbear said:

bearister said:

Rushinbear said:

juarezbear said:

Rushinbear said:

los altos bear said:

The proven cases of fraud found in 2020 so far are Republican's 1) dead (Democratic) wife's ballot, 2) Democratic son' ballot.

The highly partisan Republican Arizona audit actually found more votes for Biden than Trump.

The hacking of election sites in 2016 was traced back to Russia and was determined by all (including the GOP senate) to have been intended to benefit Trump.

In both of the last two elections, polling, both ahead of the election and after showed easy victories for Clinton and Biden. The discrepancy between polls and the election results did not exist for other candidates or in previous presidential elections. The hypotheses of voting fraud against Trump fails. If anything the evidence supports the opposite of what Trump claims, which would be typical. Trump is an extreme case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and a major sign of that is projection. He just today called Meghan McCain "a bully and a lowlife" and rest of The View "slobs." Can people not see the projection/hypocrisy?

The big question is why so many people follow and seemingly believe a man with over 30,000 verified falsehoods. Or maybe you believe he was "the healthiest man ever elected president", his inauguration was "the largest crowd ever" he did "more for "the Blacks" than any President in history" he was "tougher on Russia than any president in history" and on and on?
Big C
TheFiatLux said:

And it's getting worse...

On a different note, how about our Golden Bears, winning like they did!
TheFiatLux
Big C said:

TheFiatLux said:

And it's getting worse...

On a different note, how about our Golden Bears, winning like they did!
I'm having an existential struggle with Cal athletics right now (save water polo). In parts because of the abysmal direction we're going (which has never really impacted me before), the leadership taking us in that direction, and the realization that so many people with whom I would be cheering are people that I have absolutely no respect for (and they may feel that way about me) and have shown me the ugliest depths that humans can fall to.

Anyway, that's where I am.
bearister
Are you talking about the Cal Athletic Department or something else?
BearForce2
calumnus said:

Rushinbear said:

bearister said:

Rushinbear said:

juarezbear said:

Rushinbear said:

los altos bear said:

The proven cases of fraud found in 2020 so far are Republican's 1) dead (Democratic) wife's ballot, 2) Democratic son' ballot.

The highly partisan Republican Arizona audit actually found more votes for Biden than Trump.

The hacking of election sites in 2016 was traced back to Russia and was determined by all (including the GOP senate) to have been intended to benefit Trump.

In both of the last two elections, polling, both ahead of the election and after showed easy victories for Clinton and Biden. The discrepancy between polls and the election results did not exist for other candidates or in previous presidential elections. The hypotheses of voting fraud against Trump fails. If anything the evidence supports the opposite of what Trump claims, which would be typical. Trump is an extreme case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and a major sign of that is projection. He just today called Meghan McCain "a bully and a lowlife" and rest of The View "slobs." Can people not see the projection/hypocrisy?

The big question is why so many people follow and seemingly believe a man with over 30,000 verified falsehoods. Or maybe you believe he was "the healthiest man ever elected president", his inauguration was "the largest crowd ever" he did "more for "the Blacks" than any President in history" he was "tougher on Russia than any president in history" and on and on?

Russian hacking of election sites in 2016 is not the same thing as the Dems election fraud of 2020.
The cheating was highly partisan, not the audits. The audit did find slightly more votes for Biden but remember, this was a forensic audit and not just a recount. The number of votes counted from the stuffed ballot box was about same but the ballot box was indeed, stuffed. And this was just Maricopa County, AZ.

More blacks voted for Trump the second time around despite four years of the Democrat's Russia collusion hoax and the corporate media's fake news narratives. I know it's not easy but somehow, you have to grasp the idea that Joe Biden is the most popular president of all time as he received 12 million more votes than Obama did the first time around.
bearister
…and how did tRump get that many more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016? …and millions of the votes he got in 2016 were fake. tRump thinks he got out cheated at his own game and he hasn't been this angry since he had Michael Cohen rig an online Top Business Men poll that didn't work out for him.

How do you drive a life long criminal and fraud insane? Make him think someone is a better fraud and cheat than he is.
calumnus
BearForce2 said:

calumnus said:

Rushinbear said:

bearister said:

Rushinbear said:

juarezbear said:

Rushinbear said:

los altos bear said:

Russian hacking of election sites in 2016 is not the same thing as the Dems election fraud of 2020.
The cheating was highly partisan, not the audits. The audit did find slightly more votes for Biden but remember, this was a forensic audit and not just a recount. The number of votes counted from the stuffed ballot box was about same but the ballot box was indeed, stuffed. And this was just Maricopa County, AZ.

More blacks voted for Trump the second time around despite four years of the Democrat's Russia collusion hoax and the corporate media's fake news narratives. I know it's not easy but somehow, you have to grasp the idea that Joe Biden is the most popular president of all time as he received 12 million more votes than Obama did the first time around.

Or Trump was the least popular president of all time (more people with a strong negative view) and people stood in long lines, especially in Red States with a long history of suppressing the Black vote, to vote him out.

In 2016 Trump benefited from many Democrats voting third party (Green especially) due to Clinton's unpopularity. Biden is just a far more bland, middle of the road politician. Not only did Democrats vote for Biden, 6% of registered Republicans voted for Biden as well. Especially people who are educated and understand science and saw that Trump failed to institute a national policy to fight COVID and actively undermined any state response leading to more Americans dying than any other country and at far higher percentages.

Popular vote:

Clinton 48%
Trump 46%
Other 6%

Biden 51%
Trump 47%
Other 2%

Trumps' attacks on recently departed American heroes like John Lewis and John McCain and POWs in general) cost him Georgia and Arizona. His attacks on Republicans alienated many Republicans. His attacks on women alienated many women. His attacks on ethnic minorities alienated many ethnic minorities.
It strengthened his support in his base, but they can only legally vote once.
bearister
…and after Colin Powell's death:

" Trump criticized Powell's record on the Iraq War and derided the news media for treating the former secretary of state "so beautifully" after his death.

"Hope that happens to me someday," Trump said. "He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!" USA Today
blungld
TheFiatLux said:

I'm having an existential struggle with Cal athletics right now (save water polo). In parts because of the abysmal direction we're going (which has never really impacted me before), the leadership taking us in that direction, and the realization that so many people with whom I would be cheering are people that I have absolutely no respect for (and they may feel that way about me) and have shown me the ugliest depths that humans can fall to.

Anyway, that's where I am.
Me and Steve who date back with you, and shared your unique fire and commitment, are going through the exact same thing.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
calumnus
bearister said:

…and after Colin Powell's death:

" Trump criticized Powell's record on the Iraq War and derided the news media for treating the former secretary of state "so beautifully" after his death.

"Hope that happens to me someday," Trump said. "He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!" USA Today

And Elijah Cummings and Barbara Bush. Not George HW Bush, though, he praised him and attended his funeral.
BearForce2
calumnus said:

BearForce2 said:

calumnus said:

Rushinbear said:

bearister said:

Rushinbear said:

juarezbear said:

Rushinbear said:

los altos bear said:

Or Trump was the least popular president of all time (more people with a strong negative view) and people stood in long lines, especially in Red States with a long history of suppressing the Black vote, to vote him out.

In 2016 Trump benefited from many Democrats voting third party (Green especially) due to Clinton's unpopularity. Biden is just a far more bland, middle of the road politician. Not only did Democrats vote for Biden, 6% of registered Republicans voted for Biden as well. Especially people who are educated and understand science and saw that Trump failed to institute a national policy to fight COVID and actively undermined any state response leading to more Americans dying than any other country and at far higher percentages.

Popular vote:

Clinton 48%
Trump 46%
Other 6%

Biden 51%
Trump 47%
Other 2%

Trumps' attacks on recently departed American heroes like John Lewis and John McCain and POWs in general) cost him Georgia and Arizona. His attacks on Republicans alienated many Republicans. His attacks on women alienated many women. His attacks on ethnic minorities alienated many ethnic minorities.
It strengthened his support in his base, but they can only legally vote once.

Trump received more votes than any previous president before him with 74 million votes (pre-audit figure), hardly unpopular if you use votes as a metric. In 2016 Trump benefited from the crooked behavior of the Clintons, many people didn't know what to make of Trump, a political outsider, he wasn't expected to win, wasn't taken seriously and he shocked the world on election night.

Biden was a centrist or moderate but not anymore, his views didn't change in the last 9 months, it's more likely he's a puppet of a group of left wing extremists To say that the Democratic Party, a small group of Washington elites "are educated and understand science" can't be taken seriously.

It's hard to say how many votes Trump could have received if the pandemic was handled differently, the country was already polarized, it wasn't like people were undecided, trying to sift through the issues before the election. The Democrats denied the vaccine's efficacy prior to the election and then Biden took credit for the rollout afterwards, while stifling any conversation about virus origins and alternative treatments with the help of the corporate media and big tech. They were the original anti-vaxxers and their anti-science narratives prevented people from getting the help they needed.

Trump's comments or tweets have turned off many but they have also galvanized many more. His tweets weren't the reason why he "lost" Arizona and Georgia, The audits will reveal that Trump won and won big. This isn't something you can accept now, your responses are interesting because they appear to be left wing talking points taken from CNN, in other words, propaganda supporting the Democratic party.
Big C

Now that this thread is on the OT board, you folks who wanted to just say whatever can say whatever!
BearForce2
Big C said:

Now that this thread is on the OT board, you folks who wanted to just say whatever can say whatever!

Anything except Alec Baldwin jokes according to my sources.
BearNIt
txwharfrat said:

calumnus said:

oskidunker said:

https://www.cougcenter.com/wsu-cougars-football/2021/10/18/22731674/nick-rolovich-fired-coach-wsu-cougars-covid-vaccine

He gave up a $3 million a year job because he didn't want to gett a vaccine that millions have received with no ill effects (and plenty of good effect). Stupid is as stupid does.

He is a man of conviction. People who don't have that will never understand and will always resort to calling those that do "stupid".
You can't put convictions in the gas tank and the last time I went to the grocery store I didn't see an option for convictions that were accepted as payment for the food I needed to buy.
BearForce2

Good morning to all except for the cheaters.

bearister
THE VOTE AUDIT HOAX
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

Good morning to all except for the cheaters.

Can we look forward to 11 audits of Arizona?
going4roses
So …
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
DiabloWags
Rushinbear said:

bearister said:

Rushinbear said:

juarezbear said:

Rushinbear said:

los altos bear said:

You just did.
You just did make a "big" stink.
And you provided ZERO evidence that mail-in voting made it a "snap to engage in election fraud".
Just like Trump and his crack legal team that went 0 - 62 in front of Federal Judges.
DiabloWags
BearForce2 said:

Trump's comments or tweets have turned off many but they have also galvanized many more. His tweets weren't the reason why he "lost" Arizona and Georgia, The audits will reveal that Trump won and won big. This isn't something you can accept now, your responses are interesting because they appear to be left wing talking points taken from CNN, in other words, propaganda supporting the Democratic party.

The Kool-Aid still runs strong.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.