Looks like lying windbag Hillary Clinton is in trouble..

10,772 Views | 132 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by BearHunter
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I honestly don't understand why anyone who cares about current or future politics gives a s*** about Hillary Clinton anymore. That goes for the right and the left.
dajo9
sycasey said:

I honestly don't understand why anyone who cares about current or future politics gives a s*** about Hillary Clinton anymore. That goes for the right and the left.

It's not about Hillary Clinton. It's about "both-sidesing" any future indictments against Trump and laying the groundwork for all the phony GOP investigations that will happen when they take the House (which they have always done since Gingrich).
BearForce2

Rassumussen Reports predicts the left will come up with a plan to smear John Durham.
Anarchistbear
Nobody is getting indicted, not Trump, not Clinton. There is a gentleman's agreement that covers this- don't do to me what you don't want in return.
bearister
Anarchistbear said:

Nobody is getting indicted, not Trump, not Clinton. There is a gentleman's agreement that covers this- don't do to me what you don't want in return.

tRump has never made an agreement, gentleman or otherwise, that he didn't f@uck over the other side on.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Anarchistbear
Nothing to do with Trump or Clinton. Nobody is held accountable - not crooked bankers, not war criminals, not torturers, not those spying illegally
bearister
Anarchistbear said:

Nothing to do with Trump or Clinton. Nobody is held accountable - not crooked bankers, not war criminals, not torturers, not those spying illegally

Yeah
Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss
-Pete Townshend
dajo9
Anarchistbear said:

This is probably true but in an era in which one side is undemocratic it could result in the end of the republic. This is a time for a bold defense of the republic and Biden / Garland don't appear to be up to the task.
BearForce2

This tweet didn't age well. You have to wonder what else have they been lying about?
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

This tweet didn't age well. You have to wonder what else have they been lying about?
It hasn't been disproven. The computer scientists stand by it. Why was Trump Tower pinging with the Russian Bank? The Republican led Senate Committee said the explanations from both sides were conflicting.
BearForce2
Hillary said it was "computer scientists?"

By the way, Jake Sullivan pushed the Russia hoax. He knew it was a lie. He now works in the Biden White House.
kelly09
Anarchistbear said:

Plus 1
DiabloWags
BearForce2 said:

Hillary said it was "computer scientists?"

By the way, Jake Sullivan pushed the Russia hoax. He knew it was a lie. He now works in the Biden White House.

Good to see that you are still suffering mightily from Clinton Derangement Syndrome and Biden on The Brain.

You're LIVING THE DREAM BRO!

Unit2Sucks
Great thread here talking about this filing.

[click on the first tweet if you care to see the entire thread. Trumpists and anti-Clintons probably dont' want to click.]

ok a few more.

bearister
Unit2Sucks
I learned today that Alfa Bank's lawyer in the investigation into the Trump contacts was none other than Viet Dinh - now Fox News' top lawyer.

I wonder what Qanon thinks about this.

BearForce2

Dems cheat, that's what they do.
Oh, they also spy.
And lie.
A lot.

#HillaryGate
AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

Oh, they also spy.
And lie.
A lot.

#HillaryGate

Textbook example of projection.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
DiabloWags
Maria Bartiromo is the classic case of someone that has been RADICALIZED.

She was not like this when I "knew" her back in the 90's when working at CNBC.

BearForce2
DiabloWags said:

Maria Bartiromo is the classic case of someone that has been RADICALIZED.

She was not like this when I "knew" her back in the 90's when working at CNBC.

Obama, Biden, and Hillary aren't the same people you thought you knew as well.

Quote:

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said Monday that Special Counsel John Durham is aware that former President Barack Obama and then-Vice President Joe Biden were aware of 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's plot to entangle then-GOP presidential nominee in a "Russian collusion" plot.

Specifically, Obama and Biden knew about the 2016 Clinton campaign's efforts to "infiltrate" internet servers first at Trump Tower and then in the Trump White House in a plot to try and find nefarious connections between the then-president and the Kremlin.
DiabloWags
BearForce2 said:

Do you have access to healthcare?

I'm afraid that your Durhamitis has lead to a confirmation of Stage 4 Clinton Derangement Syndrome.
BearForce2
DiabloWags said:

BearForce2 said:

I'm afraid that your Durhamitis has lead to a confirmation of Stage 4 Clinton Derangement Syndrome.

Hillary Clinton could have easily disappeared from the spotlight but she issued a statement and said it was a witch hunt and now celebrities are backing her again.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

DiabloWags said:

BearForce2 said:

Hillary Clinton could have easily disappeared from the spotlight but she issued a statement and said it was a witch hunt and now celebrities are backing her again.

How dare Hillary Clinton accurately point out that right wingers are lying about her again
DiabloWags
BearForce2 said:

HC Derangement Syndrome is a terribly debilitating disease.
You've got it bad.
concordtom
Please create some more threads.
I like to laugh at them.
BearForce2
1. Hillary Clinton's lawyer has been criminally indicted by the Durham probe for lying to the FBI about Russiagate/Alfa Bank.

2. An FBI lawyer pled guilty to lying to the FISA court to spy on Carter Page.

Nothing Hillary or the media can say will ever negate these facts.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

Oh, they also spy.
And lie.
A lot.

#HillaryGate
How does it feel to be so wrong on so many things?
AunBear89
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

Oh, they also spy.
And lie.
A lot.

#HillaryGate
How does it feel to be so wrong on so many things?

For BearFarce, it's just like any other day ending in "y".
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

1. Hillary Clinton's lawyer has been criminally indicted by the Durham probe for lying to the FBI about Russiagate/Alfa Bank.

2. An FBI lawyer pled guilty to lying to the FISA court to spy on Carter Page.

Nothing Hillary or the media can say will ever negate these facts.
Who is going to tell BearFarce about Trump's lawyer? And CFO? And campaign manager? And campaign manager deputy?
BearForce2
I usually like my left wing media NothingBurgers with fries and a coke.
This post was brought to you by #HillaryGate.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

I usually like my left wing media NothingBurgers with fries and a coke.
This post was brought to you by #HillaryGate.

3 of the 4 people I mentioned did time in prison and the 4th is still going through the process
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Textbook example of projection.

Here is a textbook example of projection.
AunBear89
You can't quit me.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

Hillary Clinton hired a tech firm to "infiltrate" servers at Trump Tower in Manhattan and at the White House in order to link Donald Trump to Russia and with the help of Obama-Biden spy chiefs, diverted intelligence resources from real security threats like China, Iran, and Putin. She is what she accused Trump of being, Putin's puppet.
AunBear89

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.