Looks like lying windbag Hillary Clinton is in trouble..

10,788 Views | 132 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by BearHunter
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes I used the source most likely to trigger you Okaydo, enjoy haha

Hopefully she gets jail time before she fully becomes the crypt keeper.

bearister
tRump is so despised by 60+% of Americans that you could have a video of her shooting a Republican on 5th Avenue and you would never get a jury to convict.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
going4roses
Oh at first I thought you were talking about yourself lol
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
BearForce2

Well, once again, Donald Trump is shown to be right. He was absolutely dead-on with his assertions of being spied upon. This could not have taken place without the knowledge and approval of Barack Obama Lock them both up.

bearister
No enemy of tRump will ever be locked up unless he can establish a dictatorship. All tRump's enemies are always innocent. But if they did commit crimes the jury would either acquit or be hung.

On the other hand, tRump and his associates are always guilty as charged which is why they either plead guilty or get convicted by a jury.
dajo9
This is more of the special rules applied only to the Clinton's. Only with the Clinton's do special prosecutors, the DOJ, the head of the FBI, etc. get to go out of their way to drum up innuendo and allegations outside the scope of any actual indictment.

These new allegations sound serious. Where is the indictment? What we have today is a potential conflict of interest filing used corruptly to bring fodder to right wing media for things that will never be charged. Durham's investigation has been going now for 1000 days and he's got nothing. Only the bogus Whitewater investigation lasted longer. This is why I'm a huge fan of Hillary Clinton. The bogus **** she has had to put up with.
Unit2Sucks
I doubt she's in any trouble but I have no issue with the investigation. If she''s done something wrong she should be prosecuted. If not, she should be exonerated.

I hope that Trump and the people in his orbit face the same level of scrutiny although Garland isn't a political hack like Barr so he is unlikely to empower a prosecutor like Durham to chase down every lead.
dajo9
Unit2Sucks said:

I doubt she's in any trouble but I have no issue with the investigation. If she''s done something wrong she should be prosecuted. If not, she should be exonerated.

I hope that Trump and the people in his orbit face the same level of scrutiny although Garland isn't a political hack like Barr so he is unlikely to empower a prosecutor like Durham to chase down every lead.

Do you have issue with a prosecutor laying out endless innuendo and not prosecuting? Because that is what is happening here.

It wasn't right when they did it in Whitewater. It wasn't right when Comey did that to Hillary. And it isn't right now. It happens over and over again to Hillary Clinton and to nobody else.

Right wing media cheers. The Republican base foams at the mouth and donates. The mainstream media tut-tut's the Clinton's. People like you pretend it's all fair play.
bearister
Plus Hillary has always had the balls to take questions under oath for hours from her bad faith tormentors, whereas the guy with the Ken doll hands and squirrel nuts would crap his pants if he ever sat for questions. He is a weak man, a coward and a moral bankrupt and anyone who still supports him is as bad a person as he is.
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Do you have issue with a prosecutor laying out endless innuendo and not prosecuting? Because that is what is happening here.

It wasn't right when they did it in Whitewater. It wasn't right when Comey did that to Hillary. And it isn't right now. It happens over and over again to Hillary Clinton and to nobody else.

Right wing media cheers. The Republican base foams at the mouth and donates. The mainstream media tut-tut's the Clinton's. People like you pretend it's all fair play.

Durham is a hack but let's see if he has the goods.

If he can't indict, then this is the same bush league stuff that Comey did in 2016, but without consequences. I have no reason to defend Clinton so happy to watch from the sidelines and see what happens.

I haven't heard a single "conservative" voice any iota of concern about Trump's wrongdoing or support for investigations into him. And I doubt we will.
dajo9
Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Durham is a hack but let's see if he has the goods.

If he can't indict, then this is the same bush league stuff that Comey did in 2016, but without consequences. I have no reason to defend Clinton so happy to watch from the sidelines and see what happens.

I haven't heard a single "conservative" voice any iota of concern about Trump's wrongdoing or support for investigations into him. And I doubt we will.

If he could indict he would have indicted. And there are consequences. This is all about the politics of prosecuting Trumpers for their crimes.

Garland has been AG for less than a year and I'm ready to throw him over the rails because of the lack of indictments. Durham has been going close to 3 years now. His lack of integrity far outweighs the seriousness of any alleged crimes he has filed indictments for.
dajo9
bearister said:

Plus Hillary has always had the balls to take questions under oath for hours from her bad faith tormentors, whereas the guy with the Ken doll hands and squirrel nuts would crap his pants if he ever sat for questions. He is a weak man, a coward and a moral bankrupt and anyone who still supports him is as bad a person as he is.

Yes. Hillary Clinton is the most vindicated person in the history of the world. If you disagree, give me a name.
Unit2Sucks
In case anyone is interested, here's the document. It's a pretty pointless filing and clearly pretext to get some of these facts out there. The purported purpose of the filing is to get Sussman (the defendant in the case) to sign a waiver acknowledging potential conflicts of interest with Latham, the law firm representing him in his defense).

This is just more evidence that Durham is a naked partisan hack.

All that said, as I said above, have no problem with the investigation. It would have been nice if the DOJ didn't let Trump obstruct their investigation into his campaign and hopefully they won't permit any more obstruction from team Trump.
bearister
dajo9 said:

bearister said:

Yes. Hillary Clinton is the most vindicated person in the history of the world. If you disagree, give me a name.

…and it is a tragedy that Republican insiders knew that Mueller was well past shelf code, doddering, and no longer had the game for the assigned task. It was shocking to me that he was a deer in headlights when he testified.
helltopay1
I hope you are all sitting down.....Every connected pol in Wash DC knew privately that Hillary & the DNC paid for the phony Steele Dossier using the cut-out firm in Seattle. Seattle cut-out firm >Fusion GPS>Christopher Steele>Steele Dossier>FBI.Wash Post>NYT>American people

BearForce is right....All of this soft coup ( the taking down of a sitting President) was kn own and tolerated by Obama, and, of course, Biden. This will slowly filter down to the American people without assistance from the MSM and social media who will do their best to cover it up. Eventually, it will all come out. After all, not all historians are liberal.

BTW, the Russian who fed Steele most of the phony info ( Brookings Institute affiliation) has been indicted. Don't fight it...."The truth will set you free."
BTWS, it has been known that the Obama Admin spied on Trump, his family and his campaign before, and during his Administration. Please see the FISA records, which, of course, were fraudulently obtained by the actions of James Baker. The FISA court judges were either lied to or had valuable info withheld from them.

BTW, the Seattle cut-out firm is Perkins-Boie which had a Clinton operative named Marc Elias coordinating the nefarious activities at the behest of Hillary. All of the above info can easily be obtained by googling the appropriate sources. "None are so blind as those who will not see."
Unit2Sucks
Big surprise that a guy so obsessed with Hillary that his screen name is based on a cheap attack book about her would take this opportunity to spill his spleen.

Meanwhile, like Fox News and the rest of conservative media, he will completely ignore all Trump administration wrongdoing and pretend like the Durham investigation is of vital national concern. Wake me when we hear that Hillary started flashing records down the toilet or sharing them with random dinner guests at her country club. Trump represents everything Htp1 says he hates about the Clintons. Except, I guess, that the Clintons are smart and Trump is a moron's moron.
MinotStateBeav
Unit2Sucks said:

Big surprise that a guy so obsessed with Hillary that his screen name is based on a cheap attack book about her would take this opportunity to spill his spleen.

Meanwhile, like Fox News and the rest of conservative media, he will completely ignore all Trump administration wrongdoing and pretend like the Durham investigation is of vital national concern. Wake me when we hear that Hillary started flashing records down the toilet or sharing them with random dinner guests at her country club. Trump represents everything Htp1 says he hates about the Clintons. Except, I guess, that the Clintons are smart and Trump is a moron's moron.
he's actually right what's he's saying though, don't throw out what he's saying. They've already indicted the perkins coie guy. Pretty sure he plead out.

BearForce2

The Epoch Times
October 12, 2018
helltopay1
Thank you for the edit.....it is Perkins Coie rather than Perkins Boie......Different spelling...Same firm....Same folks. Obama,Biden and Hillary are all joined at the hip....What they did makes "Watergate" look like a nursery school cupcake party.
helltopay1
Ah yes.....Hillary under oath........She actually said " I do not have specific recollection of that event 172 times!!!!!!!Got that, bearister??????
Big C
helltopay1 said:

Ah yes.....Hillary under oath........She actually said " I do not have specific recollection of that event 172 times!!!!!!!Got that, bearister??????

Yeah? Well, what about Trump?!?
BearForce2
MinotStateBeav said:

Trump: Leslie, they spied on my campaign.
Leslie: no, no, no!
dajo9
MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks said:

he's actually right what's he's saying though, don't throw out what he's saying. They've already indicted the perkins coie guy. Pretty sure he plead out.

dajo9
dajo9 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks said:

In your dreams, Durham got somebody from Perkins Coie to plead out. Based on the evidence, I would be very surprised if the Perkins Coie attorney, Sussman is not vindicated. That is why Durham is pushing his pro-Trump narrative through means that will never have to be argued or defended in Court.

Durham should be sanctioned for his conduct.
concordtom
bearister said:

tRump is so despised by 60+% of Americans that you could have a video of her shooting a Republican on 5th Avenue and you would never get a jury to convict.

But not just any Republican!
You know what I'm talking about!
concordtom
Who is John Durham?
A Republican appointed by William Barr (aka Trump) to investigate the election.

I don't need to know anything more - not a credible source, as Trump only hires partisans willing to lie and cheat.

He apparently picked the wrong guy to be VP.

On October 19, 2020, John Durham was appointed by Attorney General William Barr to serve as the Special Counsel by the order below.

Order No. 4878-2020
https://www.justice.gov/file/1370931/download
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

The Epoch Times
October 12, 2018

Looks like a vast left wing conspiracy to keep the chosen one out of his heavenly ordained position of rule over all us heathen.
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

It's best for Republicans if the investigation goes nowhere so that the right wing media grist can endlessly churn this into spam.
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

Except, I guess, that the Clintons are smart and Trump is a moron's moron.

Trump is the white puss inside the pimple on the asswhole of said moron's moron.
concordtom
dajo9 said:

HellishToupee
BearFart
MiniStateBalls
concordtom
helltopay1 said:

Oh yeah?
Well I see that you have posted here 5.076 times.
That's 5,076 self-implications of senility.
concordtom
helltopay1 said:

Thank you for the edit.....it is Perkins Coie rather than Perkins Boie......Different spelling...Same firm....Same folks. Obama,Biden and Hillary are all joined at the hip....What they did makes "Watergate" look like a nursery school cupcake party.

What Trump did looks like a bonfire on the constitution.

bearister
Please refresh my recollection because I have forgotten your intricate explanation regarding how James Comey's letter to Congress 11 days before the election (and accompanying press conference) that he was reopening the HRC email probe (which torpedoed her presidential bid) factors into the Deep State conspiracy against tRump.*

*tRump sure seemed like a major Comey fanboy in the immediate aftermath.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Htp1 is clueless. How many times has he predicted thst Biden would be in a nursing home?

As for Sussman, he's a cybersecurity lawyer who did a small amount of work for Hillary's campaign. He wasn't her campaign lawyer- Marc Elias was. Sussman's indictment was pretty weak. Until Durham served up something meaningful, this is a nothing burger. Let him investigate, as he had been, without any obstruction of Justice. That's where this differs from the Mueller investigation.

Since you seem to be so concerned about misconduct, will you let us know what you think about Trump's obstruction of the Mueller investigation? How about the many concurrent investigations into Trump right now? Do you support them, or only investigations into peripheral players in Hillary's 2016 campaign?

Quote:

But now Durham has spoken on his own. He has indicted a cybersecurity lawyer named Michael Sussmann for allegedly making a single false statement in a conversation in 2016 with then-FBI General Counsel Jim Baker. The allegedly false statement concerned not Trump or Russia, but whom Sussmann represented when he brought Baker some information about an alleged electronic connection between the Trump Organization and a Russian bank. (Disclosure: Baker is a personal friend and former colleague at Brookings and Lawfare.)

The indictment is, in other words, far removed from the grave FBI misconduct Durham was supposed to reveal. Very far removed. In fact, it doesn't describe FBI malfeasance against Trump at all, but portrays the FBI as the victim of agitprop brought to it by outside political operatives. It describes the FBI as diligently running down the leads it had been fed by these operatives and then, well, dropping the matter when it learned they had no merit. The misconduct it portrays is an alleged lie by Sussmann that is, at best, wholly peripheral to the substance of the allegations Durham was supposedly peddling.

Even taken on its own terms, the document is one of the very weakest federal criminal indictments I have ever seen in more than 25 years covering federal investigations and prosecutions. It depends in its entirety on the testimony of a single witness who is on the record, under oath, saying something rather different from what the indictment alleges. The indictment itself, as I'll explain, also contains a number of facts that tend to undercut its central allegation.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/special-counsels-weird-prosecution-michael-sussmann
dajo9
As of now, Durham has not produced a single name from the "Clinton campaign" with which Sussman was communicating about the information Sussman provided to the FBI. It is all innuendo and shady use of the phrase "Clinton campaign" by right wing media and Trumpers. Sussman specifically asked for the names from the Clinton campaign in discovery and Durham provided none. It's all a sham.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.