No. 3 Republican echoed racist theory by Buffalo killer

9,053 Views | 132 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by going4roses
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

OdontoBear66 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

Wow! The projection is strong in this one.

The modern Republican Party is all about embracing victim status. Trump, the de facto leader of the party, is the biggest snowflake whiney byotch victim there ever was. The likes of which we never seen. Before.

It's mind-boggling how "deaf" some Republicans are when it comes to calling out people playing the victim, and then ignore the King of The Blame Game and the whiniest President in the history of our country.

It is a banner marketing production for linking all Republicans to Donald Trump. It just isn't so. Many find him as distasteful as I assume you do. But throw D. Trump out at every chance. He was retired in Jan 2021, and I suspect you would agree with me that his being a candidate for President in 2024 would undo all the probable positive Repubs in the Congress do in 2022. I inwardly wish every candidate he supports to lose in the primaries. And I am not the Lone Ranger.

It's literally comical that you think that Trump gives a **** about the GOP and what they may accomplish in the 2022 mid-terms. Have you not noticed that GOP leaders are still licking his bum? Do you really think that the GOP is taking Donald aside and saying, " Hey Mr. President, we've got a great chance to take back both aisles of Congress. Please step aside and lay low for awhile. Dont get in the way of what we can achieve this November."

Have you not learned anything about this narcissist in the last 5 or 6 years?

GOP leaders are still licking his bum.
He's gonna run in 2024.

He won't run in 2024, but he will continue to pretend that he will.

It's all part of the grift. Buy the MAGA hats and T-shirts and flags and posters. Send money to the MAGA PAC. He will sheer his sheep as often as he can, getting every penny possible from the gullible MAGAt masses.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Big C
AunBear89 said:

DiabloWags said:

OdontoBear66 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

The modern Republican Party is all about embracing victim status. Trump, the de facto leader of the party, is the biggest snowflake whiney byotch victim there ever was. The likes of which we never seen. Before.

It's mind-boggling how "deaf" some Republicans are when it comes to calling out people playing the victim, and then ignore the King of The Blame Game and the whiniest President in the history of our country.

It is a banner marketing production for linking all Republicans to Donald Trump. It just isn't so. Many find him as distasteful as I assume you do. But throw D. Trump out at every chance. He was retired in Jan 2021, and I suspect you would agree with me that his being a candidate for President in 2024 would undo all the probable positive Repubs in the Congress do in 2022. I inwardly wish every candidate he supports to lose in the primaries. And I am not the Lone Ranger.

It's literally comical that you think that Trump gives a **** about the GOP and what they may accomplish in the 2022 mid-terms. Have you not noticed that GOP leaders are still licking his bum? Do you really think that the GOP is taking Donald aside and saying, " Hey Mr. President, we've got a great chance to take back both aisles of Congress. Please step aside and lay low for awhile. Dont get in the way of what we can achieve this November."

He's gonna run in 2024.

It's all part of the grift. Buy the MAGA hats and T-shirts and flags and posters. Send money to the MAGA PAC. He will sheer his sheep as often as he can, getting every penny possible from the gullible MAGAt masses.

It never ceases to amaze me that 1/3 of the country can't see this, many actually believing that Trump is fighting for the common man.
OdontoBear66
DiabloWags said:

OdontoBear66 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

He doesnt care about the Party because he believes THAT HE IS THE PARTY!

Moreover, GOP leaders are still licking his bum.
He's gonna run in 2024.

I don't know if you read or just rant. Actually pretty impressed with a lot of your posts. But I think I could have written what you just wrote. I want no part of Trump in 2022 or in 2024. I find the man despicable. Enough said.
DiabloWags
Big C said:

AunBear89 said:

DiabloWags said:

OdontoBear66 said:

He's gonna run in 2024.

It never ceases to amaze me that 1/3 of the country can't see this, many actually believing that Trump is fighting for the common man.

These are the same morons that think that he actually DRAINED THE SWAMP by appointing the CEO of Exxon as his Chief of Staff, a banker from Goldman Sachs as his Treasury Secretary, a Billionaire as his Secretary of Commerce, and an exec from Boeing as his Defense Secretary, who never served a day in our military.

We're talking about very low IQ people here.
The one's that barely made it through high school.
PT Barnum suckers!

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Unit2Sucks
OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

Seems like you haven't yet reckoned with where the party is. See below from a recent CBS poll and then tell me how you square your moderation in all things stance with the modern Republican party.

Don't square with the far right element at all, but just most likely like a moderate Democrat, I can hardly see me aligning with the other side. As with many things political you pick your core issues and try to feel they are satisfied with your position. If not, either change or become more apolitical. Heck, I've been a Cal fan for 70 years and am sure I have lost more than I have won, but never will change on that.
I have some bad news for you - what you call "the far right" represents the center of mass of the Republican party. If you think the last few years were wild, wait until you see what Republicans propose over the next few years because it's only getting more and more extreme.
BearForce2
Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

Seems like you haven't yet reckoned with where the party is. See below from a recent CBS poll and then tell me how you square your moderation in all things stance with the modern Republican party.

Don't square with the far right element at all, but just most likely like a moderate Democrat, I can hardly see me aligning with the other side. As with many things political you pick your core issues and try to feel they are satisfied with your position. If not, either change or become more apolitical. Heck, I've been a Cal fan for 70 years and am sure I have lost more than I have won, but never will change on that.
I have some bad news for you - what you call "the far right" represents the center of mass of the Republican party. If you think the last few years were wild, wait until you see what Republicans propose over the next few years because it's only getting more and more extreme.

The MAGA movement isn't what you would call "the far right". It's an inclusive populist movement that will destroy the Democratic Party in the midterms because they governed like radicals.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
Big C said:

AunBear89 said:

DiabloWags said:

OdontoBear66 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

He's gonna run in 2024.

In 2016 Hillary called 1/3 of the country deplorables and was surprised she lost the election.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
"Inclusive"?

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

"Inclusive"?

They'll even take you, unfortunately.
AunBear89
Why would I want to be part of this:

BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Nice Latinos for Trump sign right there in the middle.

Inclusive nationalism. Participatory populism.
AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

AunBear89 said:

Nice Latinos for Trump sign right there in the middle.

Outliers in every demographic. No group is a monolith.

Thanks for playing "Completely Miss the Point!"
OdontoBear66
Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

I have some bad news for you-----Kemp and Raffensperger. I guess your Republicans are all Trumpsters doesn't fit all Republicans. Identity politics as usual. There is a battle going on, but look in the mirror at the Dem battles of progressives vs. moderates....Oh, same thing, progressives pushing the party further "far left."
AunBear89
Nice straw man. No one is saying "all Republicans are Trumpkins". But it is quite clear that he is the de facto head of the party.

Nothing is stopping you and your anti Trump brethren from leaving and forming a new party.

Except for the fact that you won't, and you will continue to vote for any stiff with an "R" after their name because reasons.
dajo9
OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

I have some bad news for you-----Kemp and Raffensperger. I guess your Republicans are all Trumpsters doesn't fit all Republicans. Identity politics as usual. There is a battle going on, but look in the mirror at the Dem battles of progressives vs. moderates....Oh, same thing, progressives pushing the party further "far left."
Here is Kemp saying he'd support Trump in 2024
https://businessinsider.mx/georgia-governor-says-hed-back-trump-in-2024-despite-trump-calling-for-him-to-be-jailed-for-refusing-to-overturn-election-results/

Here is Raffensperger refusing to say he won't vote for Trump in 2024
American Vermin
sycasey
Raffensperger in particular was probably helped by Democrats crossing the aisle to make sure their votes would actually count in the next election.
Unit2Sucks
OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

That was nice to see but don't kid yourself - Trump still rules your party and is the major narrative. There is literally nothing like Trump in the democratic party and the "far left", whatever you think that is, isn't even close to dominant.

Your moderation in all things is getting streamrolled by MAGA extremists and you are calmly standing idly by. If your house was burning down, would you run out or would you calmly walk out saying this is fine? Would your moderation in all things approach require you to do nothing?

OdontoBear66
Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

That was nice to see but don't kid yourself - Trump still rules your party and is the major narrative. There is literally nothing like Trump in the democratic party and the "far left", whatever you think that is, isn't even close to dominant.

Your moderation in all things is getting streamrolled by MAGA extremists and you are calmly standing idly by. If your house was burning down, would you run out or would you calmly walk out saying this is fine? Would your moderation in all things approach require you to do nothing?

Pick my issues of importance and it dictates where I vote either positively or negatively (blocking). Never ever progressive, sometimes liberal, never hard right, but always fiscally conservative (in my eyes, maybe not yours)
And certainly politics does not center in my life as it seems with you, dajo, sy and Aun89. I have never, ever contributed to a political party, nor would I ever. Politicians are the lowest form of life to me for the most part. There are some exceptions.
Unit2Sucks
OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

Pick my issues of importance and it dictates where I vote either positively or negatively (blocking). Never ever progressive, sometimes liberal, never hard right, but always fiscally conservative (in my eyes, maybe not yours)
And certainly politics does not center in my life as it seems with you, dajo, sy and Aun89. I have never, ever contributed to a political party, nor would I ever. Politicians are the lowest form of life to me for the most part. There are some exceptions.
Not really sure what you are trying to say but it sounds like you don't like the extremists running the Republican party but will continue to vote for them regardless because the democrats are worse.

I understand that position and actually think it's the Republican party's biggest electoral advantage. For as much garbage as Republicans spread about election fraud the reality is that Democrats require more motivation to vote and can hardly be bothered when there isn't a perceived crisis, let alone scheme to commit fraud. Republicans vote every election even if they hate their options. This gave people like Trump cover because he brought new people into the party (deplorables and people who didn't feel seen by the Republican party) without losing a single Republican voter. Most people who profess to hate Trump still voted for him in 2016 and 2024. If you think about it from a practical standpoint, Trump was out selling new customers knowing he didn't have to worry about existing customers whereas most traditional politicians feel an obligation to continue to speak to the customers they already have. If Democrats politicians steer too far from the middle, they lose more voters than they pick up.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

Hi, can you tell me what the requirements are for being part of this inclusive movement?

Also, what are the end goals?
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Hi, can you tell me what the requirements are for being part of this inclusive movement?

U.S. citizen. 18 and over, preferably not incarcerated

End goal: Make America Great Again.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

By what measures would America be made great again?
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Trump didn't make America great again? Why should we give a failure a second chance?
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

We make America great again when we restore government to the people as stated in the preamble to the US Constitution:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

This is in direct opposition to Biden when he infamously said: "We the people are the government."

BearForce2
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Trump didn't make America great again? Why should we give a failure a second chance?
What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country, will be forgotten no longer. Everyone is listening to you now. You came by the tens of millions to become part of a historic movement, the likes of which the world has never seen before. At the center of this movement is a crucial conviction, that a nation exists to serve its citizens.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

We make America great again when we restore government to the people as stated in the preamble to the US Constitution:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

This is in direct opposition to Biden when he infamously said: "We the people are the government."

Sorry, but what exactly does this mean and why does it apply to Donald Trump? Trump lost the popular vote twice. How does he represent the will of the people?
going4roses
The white vote trumps everything
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
going4roses

Can anyone confirm…
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.