Trump Says FBI is Searching Mar-a-Lago!

43,808 Views | 640 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by AunBear89
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GoOskie said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

Wray and Barr are both swamp creatures that belong to the uni-party. They have no interest in Hunter BIden's laptop and election fraud.

1. Do you think Trump was good or bad at picking people to serve him?

2. Do you think picking good people is a major trait for presidents?

Of course there were mistakes with picking the wrong people but remember, Trump was hated by the establishment, both Dems and Republicans. Trump was both a non-politician and a DC outsider. If Trump wins again, it will be different.
Barefarce hitting the booze again.

What are you drinking on a Monday night Gooskie?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
GoOskie
MinotStateBeav said:

GoOskie said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

Indeed it is.....No wonder arm-sales are going through the roof...This is a slippery slope on steroids.

I thought you were for law and order… now you're for criminal behavior?
Like the nazis rounding up the jews was law and order right.
You suffering cabin fever up there in the Dakotas? Maybe not enough oxygen to the brain?
You're too stupid to know where I live apparently even after I've said so multiple times. Time to rest grandpa.
Well I'm not stupid enough to read the majority of your posts, so I really have no idea where you're from. But if you're comparing the FBI search at trump's house to the Nazis rounding up Jews, then you're orders of magnitude stupider than I am.
GoOskie
BearForce2 said:

GoOskie said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

Wray and Barr are both swamp creatures that belong to the uni-party. They have no interest in Hunter BIden's laptop and election fraud.

Of course there were mistakes with picking the wrong people but remember, Trump was hated by the establishment, both Dems and Republicans. Trump was both a non-politician and a DC outsider. If Trump wins again, it will be different.
Barefarce hitting the booze again.

What are you drinking on a Monday night Gooskie?
Drinking ice water and having a grand ol time tonight!
concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

Indeed it is.....No wonder arm-sales are going through the roof...This is a slippery slope on steroids.

Wait.
Are you suggesting the FBI are Nazis and Trump is a persecuted Jew headed for the gas chamber?
concordtom
Kevin McCarthy has lost all his marbles.

concordtom
It was reported that this Search Warrant was executed on a date when Trump is physically not at Mar a Lago.

I wonder,
If Trump HAD been there and the FBI showed up, would Trump have decided to physically block them?
Would Trump have been arrested for resisting the Search order?

Would he have instructed his loyal Secret Service agents to block them?
Would a confrontational shootout have occurred?

One thing we know for sure… TMZ would have the video of how all that went down.

Thus is how I think Trump goes out.

BearForce2
Unit2Sucks said:

Yeah, I can't imagine Merrick Garland - who had to approve this - would go out on a limb unless they had a bulletproof reason.

Yeah, just like the FISA warrants.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
SBGold
As sick and hateful as a post can get, how are you not permanent-banned?
SBGold
Need a permanent ban here
BearForce2
SBGold said:

Need a permanent ban here
concordtom
GoOskie said:

bearister said:

Hilarious.

Lol, yes!
Bearister strikes again!!!
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:

It's not Trump's fault some idiot appointed Christopher Wray to run the FBI. Oh wait.

Bwahahahahaha!

Remember, BearGoggles and Minot would remind us that Trump is innocent until proven guilty.

Ding ding ding
concordtom
bearister said:

I know you've considered retiring from time to time. But I sure am glad you haven't!
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
Oh gee.
Look at that.

Christopher Wray's FBI has executed a search warrant on Trump. Surely must have been approved by Biden's AG Garland, and must be signed by a judge who agreed there is "probable cause".

Well, who is the judge? -it must be a vast left wing conspiracy!

SBGold
Just let the legal process play out
sycasey
concordtom
Boy!
I bet the neighbors just LOVE this!
What a bunch of kooks!

chazzed
Unit2Sucks said:

Well, we all seem to agree that this is hilarious.

This would be even more hilarious if true. Al Capone situation going on. I hope that it doesn't top Trump from running in 2024 and laying waste to the rest of the GOP losers.

Republicans want it this way, essentially, with their "eff your feelings," "owning the libs," and "I'd rather be a Russian than a Democrat" mottos. They are unadulerated snowflakes when they have to face consequences for their actions, though.
concordtom
okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

Maybe I should repost trump's words about how fine of individuals they were when he appointed them.
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

This would be even more hilarious if true. Al Capone situation going on. I hope that it doesn't top Trump from running in 2024 and laying waste to the rest of the GOP losers.

Regarding the bottom tweet, highlighted in blue, where it says this issue along could disqualify trump, legally.

Question is, who in the GOP is going to stop trump from being a candidate, placed on ballots?

Would some states elections offices refuses to print his name while others do?
Court cases galore could await. That would be really messy, and also kinda fun to watch the GOP continue to hang itself.

They're gonna have to throw him into the volcano in order to survive and advance themselves. A sacrifice to the gods, er uh, to the Devil.

But will they actually finally do it?!?!
BearForce2
dajo9
concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Regarding the bottom tweet, highlighted in blue, where it says this issue along could disqualify trump, legally.

Question is, who in the GOP is going to stop trump from being a candidate, placed on ballots?

Court cases galore could await. That would be really messy, and also kinda fun to watch the GOP continue to hang itself.

They're gonna have to throw him into the volcano in order to survive and advance themselves. A sacrifice to the gods, er uh, to the Devil.

If the unelected Supreme Court says it is up to them, then it is up to them. Traditionally, our Congress has made itself powerless when the Supreme Court has its say - even though the Constitution says the opposite.
American Vermin
SBGold
concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Just do it
SBGold
BearForce2 said:

He's wrong again.

Let the legal process play out
SBGold
BearForce2 said:

It was a RAID. Fake news will say it was a little SEARCH.
It was a law enforcement inquiry. I support law enforcement
DiabloWags
MinotStateBeav said:

GoOskie said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

You suffering cabin fever up there in the Dakotas? Maybe not enough oxygen to the brain?
You're too stupid to know where I live apparently even after I've said so multiple times. Time to rest grandpa.

I believe you've said you live in Oregon.
Isn't Southern Oregon where all of the Militia Groups live like the Three Percenters?

okaydo

okaydo

dajo9
okaydo said:

This is actually a really good summary
American Vermin
okaydo
DiabloWags
LOCK HIM UP!

DiabloWags
DiabloWags
SBGold said:

As sick and hateful as a post can get, how are you not permanent-banned?

I unignored BF in order to see what you were talking about.
Absolutely disgusting!
I flagged it.
Unit2Sucks
DiabloWags said:

LOCK HIM UP!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.