The Official Russiagate Was BS Thread

7,055 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Cal88
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The damage from their incompetence is going to run into the billions. They really did strike the crowd with that bug...
bear2034

Crowdstrike was screwing around to find out what they needed to find out. If they didn't screw around, they would never find out.
bear2034

Does anyone have a better succinct summary of Deep State conspiracy theories over the past 12 years than the one above? Please let me know.

We got a little bit of everything here: Hillary, Benghazi, Wikileaks, pizzagate, spygate, Russiagate, FBI, FISA warrant, Trump assassination attempt, Crowdstrike, Blackrock....
dajo9
MAGAts want to pretend a cowed Donold wasn't sending covid testing to Putin while Americans were dying for lack of covid testing. Donold is the worst President America ever had.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
oski003
dajo9 said:

MAGAts want to pretend a cowed Donold wasn't sending covid testing to Putin while Americans were dying for lack of covid testing. Donold is the worst President America ever had.

I don't consider myself a Trumper. However, what evidence do you have that Trump was "cowed" into doing this? Was Kamala cowed into sending money to foreign migrants while Americans were dying?
Cal88
dajo9 said:

What exactly did that covid testing equipment consist of?
bearister
According to CBS Abbott point-of-care testing kits.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

I don't consider myself a Trumper. However, what evidence do you have that Trump was "cowed" into doing this? Was Kamala cowed into sending money to foreign migrants while Americans were dying?

Donold sent covid testing to Putin while Americans were dying for lack of testing and you are worried about the word cowed. Do you ever listen to yourself?
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Donold sent covid testing to Putin while Americans were dying for lack of testing and you are worried about the word cowed. Do you ever listen to yourself?

Do you listen to yourself? You were not attacking Trump. You were attacking people who don't believe that Trump was cowed into sending 5 testing kits to Russia.
Cal88
bearister said:

According to CBS Abbott point-of-care testing kits.

How many kits? Was a significant amount of their production diverted to Russia?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.