THE OFFICIAL BEARINSIDER tRUMP THEY CALL IT STORMY MONDAY THREAD

22,659 Views | 503 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by oski003
WalterSobchak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

"J6 conspiracy theorist, insurrection denier" Your kinda gal BF. LOL

Between Michael Cohen, Michael Avenatti, John Bolton and Bill Kristol, your cult ends up choosing some rather bizarre and twisted heroes.
Yeah, our heroes. You got us. LOL

Especially Avenatti. You guys worshiped him and made Biden jealous.
You should see the mural in my bedroom! I feel so understood!
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
bear2034
WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

Between Michael Cohen, Michael Avenatti, John Bolton and Bill Kristol, your cult ends up choosing some rather bizarre and twisted heroes.

You should see the poster in my bedroom! I feel so understood!
I already told you, I'm not interested in dating you.
WalterSobchak
bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

And I called your lie sweetheart.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
bear2034
WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

Cohen lied and you guys are stuck in the mud.
WalterSobchak
bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

NOOOO. Not my hero!

blungld
bear2034 said:

blungld said:

They parse words, deny reality, search for loopholes all in defense of crimes they know were committed by their Dear Leader, but in heartbeat they will shout lock her up to person they know who has not actually committed a prisonable crime. It's a cult.

Biden and Garland gave the green light to shoot and kill anyone stopping their servants from looking through Melania's underwear. LOL.
You actually are literally an idiot.
oski003
blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

They parse words, deny reality, search for loopholes all in defense of crimes they know were committed by their Dear Leader, but in heartbeat they will shout lock her up to person they know who has not actually committed a prisonable crime. It's a cult.

Biden and Garland gave the green light to shoot and kill anyone stopping their servants from looking through Melania's underwear. LOL.

Why? I haven't seen a single substantive rebuttal to the excessive force authorized to get documents from Mar a Lago. Do you have anything besides insults?
bearister
bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

Jimmy "the Weasel" Fratianno and Sammy "the Bull" Gravano were serial killers, liars and cut leniency deals and yet their testimony convicted many Mafiosi.

….but in this case there will be a mistrial either because of jury intimidation or because of jury nullification by at least one juror that lied during voir dire and went into the case knowing that regardless of what the facts proved and the law requires they had no intention of convicting tRump.

If it is a mistrial and he loses the election, I would Gotti him 3 more times and then give up if I couldn't get a conviction. He will never get acquitted.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dajo9
oski003 said:

blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

Why? I haven't seen a single substantive rebuttal to the excessive force authorized to get documents from Mar a Lago. Do you have anything besides insults?

Why was it excessive? Why is the idiot complaining about it?
American Vermin
AunBear89
Why are you such an unrepentant ass licker and all around moron? Are you familiar with the term "boilerplate "? Ask 88 to explain it to you.

https://apnews.com/article/672e97d19032de0947f108e4911f191e

First paragraph:

Former President Donald Trump pointed to standard language in an FBI document unsealed Tuesday to baselessly claim that the Biden administration wanted to kill him during a search of his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach nearly two years ago.

oski003
AunBear89 said:

Why are you such an unrepentant ass licker and all around moron? Are you familiar with the term "boilerplate "? Ask 88 to explain it to you after you're finished servicing him.

First paragraph:

Former President Donald Trump pointed to standard language in an FBI document unsealed Tuesday to baselessly claim that the Biden administration wanted to kill him during a search of his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach nearly two years ago.

Why can't you or someone else just simply state that it was boilerplate FBI search warrant language? How hard is that? Did you stop maturing at 7 years old? Why are you obsessed with folks servicing other folks?
bear2034
blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

You should be grateful that you get a little taste of bitter truth here, imagine being you in your bubble.
bear2034
oski003 said:

blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

dajo9
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Why are you such an unrepentant ass licker and all around moron? Are you familiar with the term "boilerplate "? Ask 88 to explain it to you after you're finished servicing him.

First paragraph:

Why can't you or someone else just simply state that it was boilerplate FBI search warrant language? How hard is that? Did you stop maturing at 7 years old? Why are you obsessed with folks servicing other folks?

When an idiot says idiotic stuff repetitively they are just an idiot. No other response is required.

But you called it excessive. Why did you call it excessive?
American Vermin
dajo9
Lawrence O'Donnell has a message for the dumbest of MAGAts
https://www.threads.net/@vincedmonroy/post/C7S93nHNWsA/?xmt=AQGzUBZzw4uxpSthQe-lTTHnPKuY2a2oPpB1zi9ksmtZlA
American Vermin
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

First paragraph:

When an idiot says idiotic stuff repetitively they are just an idiot. No other response is required.

But you called it excessive. Why did you call it excessive?

You are an idiot.
Why did you call it excessive? What is your reasoning behind that?
American Vermin
dajo9
AunBear89 said:

Morons gonna moron.

He's always throwing out these types of questions but he runs away when asked questions.
American Vermin
AunBear89
He loves to call others names, too. But then cries to the mods when tables are turned.

Liars, hypocrites, and morons.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

He loves to call others names, too. But then cries to the mods when tables are turned.

You really shouldn't criticize me for following the idiot's instructions. It was excessive based on the information provided by the folks questioning the dojs and fbis actions. However, upon closer look, it is boiler plate language, which would have been an easy rebuttal if folks here weren't such idiots. Regardless, it doesn't necessarily justify the raid or how it was conducted.
WalterSobchak
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

oski003
WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

That didn't happen.

Nice alternate universe you live in. You are way off. Try to follow along.
WalterSobchak
oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

That didn't happen.

Perfect response to prove my point. Thank you.

concordtom
WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

That didn't happen.

Reading your bottom tagline, or whatever they call it….
What's the math behind that.
10% of alumni = how many people?
And x$300 = how much NIL money are we talking about?

What is our NIL money right now?
How close to the target are we? 15% of the way there?
And, what could we get if we hit that top target # annually?
oski003

Sorry, not sorry. Next time don't mess with Lone Starr.
WalterSobchak
concordtom said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

That didn't happen.

Thanks for reading my sig! Here's my original post about this with links to where I got my info. For simplicity sake here's a rough breakdown:

The largest annual NIL budgets are reported to be in approximately the $13M per year range
Cal is estimated to have around 450,000 living alumni
10% = 45,000 unique alumni (unique as opposed to multiple Cal grad households like mine)
45,000 x $300 = $13.5M
Obviously not all Cal fans are alumni so any giving from them would only increase the numbers
This is the base number from regular alumni, not high net worth or ultra high net worth alumni
We're actually very well positioned in those groups too
If we could get more than 10% or average more than $300/yr. from participants it would only make things better
We are nowhere near this level currently
We've seen pretty good results relying almost entirely on large donations from very few donors,
but we can't reasonably expect that to continue for long without support and/or significant ROI

My recommendation is for everyone to sign up for the $25/mo. recurring donation and then give whatever they feel like on top of that $300/yr when Sebasta runs his drives.

I have no formal affiliation with the California Legends Collective, I just want to win because it's fun.

Please consider copying or adapting my sig and using it on all of your posts too. Please share this information with everyone you meet who considers themself a Cal fan. $300/yr is attainable for most Cal alumni. 45,000 is less than the capacity of CMS. This is a word of mouth campaign.

Thanks for reading.

bearister
Will the Jury Convict Trump? Here Are the Clues. - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/05/24/trump-trial-verdict-00159676
tequila4kapp
bearister said:

Will the Jury Convict Trump? Here Are the Clues. - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/05/24/trump-trial-verdict-00159676
Under normal circumstances a hung jury is a tactical win for the defense but a strategic win for the prosecution. Prosecutors almost never lose at re-trial. I have a suspicion a hung jury here might be the exception. Bragg is going to be forced to lay out the "other felony" case in closing arguments. If Trump's team gets to a 2nd trial they'll have an understanding of what they are defending against and will attack it. I don't think Trump ever gets a full acquittal from a NYC jury (ie 12 unanimous votes) but maybe they get to a place where even this judge has to grant a directed verdict or maybe Trump's side can run out the clock until the next DA election then work like hell to get someone else elected. In the grand scheme of things that is a pretty narrow eye of a needle to try to thread but it is still a better place then where they are today.
bearister
tRump will win the election which derails things. If by chance tRump loses and survives Federal troops gunfire during Insurrection Redux, I would re-try him at least 3 more times Gotti style on general principle.

concordtom
WalterSobchak said:

concordtom said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

That didn't happen.

Thanks for reading my sig! Here's my original post about this with links to where I got my info. For simplicity sake here's a rough breakdown:

The largest annual NIL budgets are reported to be in approximately the $13M per year range
Cal is estimated to have around 450,000 living alumni
10% = 45,000 unique alumni (unique as opposed to multiple Cal grad households like mine)
45,000 x $300 = $13.5M
Obviously not all Cal fans are alumni so any giving from them would only increase the numbers
This is the base number from regular alumni, not high net worth or ultra high net worth alumni
We're actually very well positioned in those groups too
If we could get more than 10% or average more than $300/yr. from participants it would only make things better
We are nowhere near this level currently
We've seen pretty good results relying almost entirely on large donations from very few donors,
but we can't reasonably expect that to continue for long without support and/or significant ROI

My recommendation is for everyone to sign up for the $25/mo. recurring donation and then give whatever they feel like on top of that $300/yr when Sebasta runs his drives.

I have no formal affiliation with the California Legends Collective, I just want to win because it's fun.

Please consider copying or adapting my sig and using it on all of your posts too. Please share this information with everyone you meet who considers themself a Cal fan. $300/yr is attainable for most Cal alumni. 45,000 is less than the capacity of CMS. This is a word of mouth campaign.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for explaining. I'll read the link next.

Between you and me, my family (senior to me 2 generations) have been significant bear backers for as long as I can remember, and I'm 55. I'm a cal fan because when I was a little kid we used to have fun family tailgates in the parking lots at what is now Underhill and Martinez housing. I've seen the prices on those 8 seats after the big stadium upgrade (barf!), so, thank you to management here for not banning me when I lose my TDS#it.
Maybe one day, particularly now that my kid will continue the family tradition, I will be able to, too. Even as a non-grad.
Then again, to bring it back into the focus of this thread, if the evil one wins, traditions are dead and all bets are off!

How about this: if Biden wins, I'll send it a check for $300. And Cal will FINALLY go to the Rose Bowl, where I can hold up a candle for my dearly departed grandparents. Fair? That would be a win-win!!
concordtom
Merchan's big mistake may end up being that he did not place the jurors in house arrest and the witness protection program.
This weekend, our jurors will be visited by strange people knocking on their doors, some offering riches, some offering threats.

A wanna-be dictator has many fixers. And they will be far better than Michael Cohen.
They have their names, their faces, how hard can it be after 5 weeks?

3 days ago, I placed it at:
0% acquittal
30% guilty
70% hung jury, where the real question is how many among the 12 are holdouts. 1? 2? 3?

Today I'm changing my bet to:
5% not-guilty
10% guilty
85% hung
With the likely holdouts more like 5.

I should also consider, there are 30-some charges it 1 verdict.
I guess for my side to win, I just need one "guilty", and someone suggested that Trump could achieve the split victory by being found guilty only on the checks he signed. But then my jury tampering charge wouldn't be in play, would it.

All I know is, these people have too much time between the presentation of evidence and closing/decision-time.

Stupid Merchan!
concordtom
Today is Closing Statements of perhaps the most important criminal trial in the history of the US political system.

And yet, nobody posted on this today or indeed all weekend.

That tells me that the lack of cameras in the court renders the case useless. Nobody knows what's going on, cares, and if it ends in conviction, the only thing people will hear is Trump telling everyone how it's all a rigged lie.

I think he's totally guilty.
But I think it doesn't matter.
It's sad watching this nation get flushed down the drain.
This week
November election
Jan 20 2025
Jan 20 2029…when he doesn't leave.
tequila4kapp
concordtom said:

That tells me that the lack of cameras in the court renders the case useless. Nobody knows what's going on, cares, and if it ends in conviction, the only thing people will hear is Trump telling everyone how it's all a rigged lie.
I disagree.

The TDS crowd would like him drawn, quartered and disemboweled for mean tweets.
A big percentage of people believe the trial is a farce and the result is predetermined.
The remaining people just don't care about politics enough either way.
bearister
The result is predetermined, just like the election: Mistrial followed by tRump Redux.

Today at court only The Parade of the Unloved in the Fealty Bull Pen. Jarvanka are too busy reviewing renderings of their 5 star luxury hotel to be built on the shores of the Mediterranean in Gaza, financed, in part, by the $2B Saudi, and to be built by slave labor. Melania and Barron and in the Mar-a-Lago Panic Room.
AunBear89
tequila4kapp said:

concordtom said:

I disagree.

The TDS crowd would like him drawn, quartered and disemboweled for mean tweets.
A big percentage of people believe the trial is a farce and the result is predetermined.
The remaining people just don't care about politics enough either way.

"A big percentage "? There are a lot of assumptions and opinions in your post, and zero facts.
Cal88

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.