I'm retired.
And am in the Top 1% that Trump cares about.
It's weird to me that people who are working full-time have so much FREE time on their hands to obsess hours and hours on a message board defending a man against total strangers that they will never ever meet, that doesn't care about them.
If they didn't value people's opinions such as myself, then why would they spend HOURS and HOURS repeatedly REPLYING?
Last time I checked, there was an IGNORE feature.
But they never use it.
I guess my OPINION is valuable after all.
That's the only conclusion that can be made given all of the REPLIES that are made defending a President who doesn't even care about his own base anymore and the Avg Joe in the Street.
His campaign was filled with LIES.
I guess some people enjoy defending a LIAR???
Weird.
It's a CULT.