Off Topic
Sponsored by

The ECONOMY Part Deux

77,515 Views | 962 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by Aunburdened
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

I discuss matters with DW by direct message.

We know.
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

ChudBear said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

I, along with hundreds of other posters on this site, are invested in the market.

Easy answer, TY

We all knew the answer before you asked it.

I doubt that was the case, many here (mostly the MAGA types) seem pretty naive about economics and the market.


I would say that you are 100% correct SBG.




I would say that you are 100% wrong Diablo. People don't engage in conversation with you for much different reasons than you have in your head.
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

I discuss those matters with DW by direct message. He gives good advice on such matters.



Thanks.
I've clearly done well and can prove it.

I've tried to share the "wealth" here with MAGA posters.
But they'd rather spend all day arguing . . . than making money.

I'd rather make money.

It's a CULT.

oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

I discuss those matters with DW by direct message. He gives good advice on such matters.



Thanks.
I've clearly done well and can prove it.

I've tried to share the "wealth" here with MAGA posters.
But they'd rather spend all day arguing . . . than making money.

I'd rather make money.



That 's not my interpretation of the majority of the time you share "wealth" here with posters. Sometimes I can wade through the puffery and find some real information, and I do appreciate those occasions.
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

I discuss those matters with DW by direct message. He gives good advice on such matters.



Thanks.
I've clearly done well and can prove it.

I've tried to share the "wealth" here with MAGA posters.
But they'd rather spend all day arguing . . . than making money.

I'd rather make money.



That 's not my interpretation of the majority of the time you share "wealth" here with posters. Sometimes I can wade through the puffery and find some real information, and I do appreciate those occasions.

Rarely. Its most often putting others down for not being as rich as him or making fun of others for not investing in the same medical device he did.
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can't blame this on Sleepy Joe.

It's a CULT.

ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Can't blame this on Sleepy Joe.



You going to the game this weekend?
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

ChudBear said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

I, along with hundreds of other posters on this site, are invested in the market.

Easy answer, TY

We all knew the answer before you asked it.

I doubt that was the case, many here (mostly the MAGA types) seem pretty naive about economics and the market.


I would say that you are 100% correct SBG.

When it comes to the markets, the knowledge base by MAGA is terribly low.
The recent "discussion" on the crude oil market is the poster child for this.

More often than not, MAGA has to resort to posting tweets from some talking head that they don't even fully comprehend. Because it is biased towards their politics, they simply "embrace" it without having a clue about it. We saw this repeatedly with tweets from conservative "influencers" like the college drop-out Amuse by Trump supporters.

It's FUNNY.




They actually spend most of their time trying to dodge substantive topics in favor of pedantics
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

ChudBear said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

I, along with hundreds of other posters on this site, are invested in the market.

Easy answer, TY

We all knew the answer before you asked it.

I doubt that was the case, many here (mostly the MAGA types) seem pretty naive about economics and the market.


I would say that you are 100% correct SBG.

When it comes to the markets, the knowledge base by MAGA is terribly low.
The recent "discussion" on the crude oil market is the poster child for this.

More often than not, MAGA has to resort to posting tweets from some talking head that they don't even fully comprehend. Because it is biased towards their politics, they simply "embrace" it without having a clue about it. We saw this repeatedly with tweets from conservative "influencers" like the college drop-out Amuse by Trump supporters.

It's FUNNY.




They actually spend most of their time trying to dodge substantive topics in favor of pedantics

Written while all three of you are being pedantic.
Abbott Laboratories donated $500,000 to the Trump-Vance Inaugural Committee

Gold Curse is undefeated

#KoolaidGang #DWcallsDTdaddy
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

ChudBear said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

I, along with hundreds of other posters on this site, are invested in the market.

Easy answer, TY

We all knew the answer before you asked it.

I doubt that was the case, many here (mostly the MAGA types) seem pretty naive about economics and the market.


I would say that you are 100% correct SBG.

When it comes to the markets, the knowledge base by MAGA is terribly low.
The recent "discussion" on the crude oil market is the poster child for this.

More often than not, MAGA has to resort to posting tweets from some talking head that they don't even fully comprehend. Because it is biased towards their politics, they simply "embrace" it without having a clue about it. We saw this repeatedly with tweets from conservative "influencers" like the college drop-out Amuse by Trump supporters.

It's FUNNY.




They actually spend most of their time trying to dodge substantive topics in favor of pedantics


True.

They never actually discuss the TOPIC of the thread.
Just the people posting in it.

It's a CULT.

oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

ChudBear said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

I, along with hundreds of other posters on this site, are invested in the market.

Easy answer, TY

We all knew the answer before you asked it.

I doubt that was the case, many here (mostly the MAGA types) seem pretty naive about economics and the market.


I would say that you are 100% correct SBG.

When it comes to the markets, the knowledge base by MAGA is terribly low.
The recent "discussion" on the crude oil market is the poster child for this.

More often than not, MAGA has to resort to posting tweets from some talking head that they don't even fully comprehend. Because it is biased towards their politics, they simply "embrace" it without having a clue about it. We saw this repeatedly with tweets from conservative "influencers" like the college drop-out Amuse by Trump supporters.

It's FUNNY.




They actually spend most of their time trying to dodge substantive topics in favor of pedantics


True.

They never actually discuss the TOPIC of the thread.
Just the people posting in it.




This entire diversion started with you insulting everyone for no reason whatsoever. Please take a hard look at yourself and take some accountability.
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

ChudBear said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

I, along with hundreds of other posters on this site, are invested in the market.

Easy answer, TY

We all knew the answer before you asked it.

I doubt that was the case, many here (mostly the MAGA types) seem pretty naive about economics and the market.


I would say that you are 100% correct SBG.

When it comes to the markets, the knowledge base by MAGA is terribly low.
The recent "discussion" on the crude oil market is the poster child for this.

More often than not, MAGA has to resort to posting tweets from some talking head that they don't even fully comprehend. Because it is biased towards their politics, they simply "embrace" it without having a clue about it. We saw this repeatedly with tweets from conservative "influencers" like the college drop-out Amuse by Trump supporters.

It's FUNNY.




They actually spend most of their time trying to dodge substantive topics in favor of pedantics

How many posts have you made about Trump wanting Iran to attack LA and San Diego?
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

SBGold said:

ChudBear said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

I, along with hundreds of other posters on this site, are invested in the market.

Easy answer, TY

We all knew the answer before you asked it.

I doubt that was the case, many here (mostly the MAGA types) seem pretty naive about economics and the market.


I would say that you are 100% correct SBG.

When it comes to the markets, the knowledge base by MAGA is terribly low.
The recent "discussion" on the crude oil market is the poster child for this.

More often than not, MAGA has to resort to posting tweets from some talking head that they don't even fully comprehend. Because it is biased towards their politics, they simply "embrace" it without having a clue about it. We saw this repeatedly with tweets from conservative "influencers" like the college drop-out Amuse by Trump supporters.

It's FUNNY.




They actually spend most of their time trying to dodge substantive topics in favor of pedantics

How many posts have you made about Trump wanting Iran to attack LA and San Diego?


Not enough
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It really was an outrageous thing to say, even if you're not a USC/UCLA/Dodgers fan.
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pretty striking graph, it shows how much the economy depends on AI, and how the real economy is struggling (esp. the manufacturing sector, allegedly helped by tariffs) :

movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Peter Navarro claims the new warehouses and facilities are going up now, so there is a lag until new positions are required.
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The percent change may skew your interpretation as opposed to looking at whole dollars……the argument
being AI, errr uhmmm, SI is just at its beginning stage hence the explosive percentage relative to other bldg types. That percentage will slow over time. Some argue there is a shortage of data centers….
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Aunburdened said:

dajo9 said:


They actually spend most of their time trying to dodge substantive topics in favor of pedantics

How many posts have you made about Trump wanting Iran to attack LA and San Diego?

Not enough

Spare us your pretend concerns about dodging substantive topics.
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.