Off Topic
Sponsored by

Are Democrats Out-of-Touch, Senile, Nuts or Something Worse?

18,181 Views | 252 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by MinotStateBeav
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

Oh this is just too good. One of you might need to redirect your fascist comments now.




Wow. What a gotcha moment. Devastating. Your hours of being fed right wing tweets has really paid off.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Oh this is just too good. One of you might need to redirect your fascist comments now.




Wow. What a gotcha moment. Devastating. Your hours of being fed right wing tweets has really paid off.


This would be very shocking if I was you. I could see why you're so defensive.
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Will you vote at all? If one is Maga and in Cali, do they feel compelled to vote? I've always wondered.

Even Hilton the other night in the debate admitted he had no chance at winning. Not a competitor at all, just a fraud.

Vote blue and vote Kamala

Is Kamala running for something again? Hadn't heard that.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

SBGold said:

Will you vote at all? If one is Maga and in Cali, do they feel compelled to vote? I've always wondered.

Even Hilton the other night in the debate admitted he had no chance at winning. Not a competitor at all, just a fraud.

Vote blue and vote Kamala

Is Kamala running for something again? Hadn't heard that.

Let's hope!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Big C said:

SBGold said:

Will you vote at all? If one is Maga and in Cali, do they feel compelled to vote? I've always wondered.

Even Hilton the other night in the debate admitted he had no chance at winning. Not a competitor at all, just a fraud.

Vote blue and vote Kamala

Is Kamala running for something again? Hadn't heard that.

Let's hope!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO


If only I could be so lucky
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Big C said:

SBGold said:

Will you vote at all? If one is Maga and in Cali, do they feel compelled to vote? I've always wondered.

Even Hilton the other night in the debate admitted he had no chance at winning. Not a competitor at all, just a fraud.

Vote blue and vote Kamala

Is Kamala running for something again? Hadn't heard that.

Let's hope!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO

I hope not, actually. Kamala Harris ran a pretty good campaign, all things considered (open to 20/20 hindsight criticisms) and I'm sure she'd be an okay President... but let's try somebody different this time.
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

Oh this is just too good. One of you might need to redirect your fascist comments now.



It's kind of an own goal on your part to post something that says Democrats have twice the favorable rating of the Republicans.
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Oh this is just too good. One of you might need to redirect your fascist comments now.



It's kind of an own goal on your part to post something that says Democrats have twice the favorable rating of the Republicans.

Democrats will claim they just liked his art.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.