Off Topic
Sponsored by

Mitch McConnell's Weekend At Bernie's

14,780 Views | 177 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by SBGold
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

chazzed said:

We are at day 75. Where is Jake Tapper's objective, hard-hitting journalism?




It's amazing how much gentler corporate media is with Republicans than with Democrats, isn't it?


This is a delusional take. In no way is this accurate as proven by the last administration and how main stream media largely ignored or "poo pooed" the fact that Biden was incapacitated.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Cal88 said:

Objectively speaking though, DiFi has skated in her own weekend at Bernie episode, not much coverage about her late career fitness.

Yeah, we would see DiFi being wheeled around in a wheelchair though. Plus she was a heroic, honorable legislator.

Mitch is a low as it gets.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Your double standard is noted.
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Cal88 said:

Objectively speaking though, DiFi has skated in her own weekend at Bernie episode, not much coverage about her late career fitness.

Yeah, we would see DiFi being wheeled around in a wheelchair though. Plus she was a heroic, honorable legislator.

Mitch is a low as it gets.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN

If he had been on our side when he remade the Supreme Court, I'd probably have a high opinion of the man.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They have hired a water witcher to find where they planted ole Mitch.



“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mitch McConnell will always be a cornerstone of the GOP organization.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

Cal88 said:

Objectively speaking though, DiFi has skated in her own weekend at Bernie episode, not much coverage about her late career fitness.

Yeah, we would see DiFi being wheeled around in a wheelchair though. Plus she was a heroic, honorable legislator.

Mitch is a low as it gets.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Your double standard is noted.

How is it a double standard when we definitely saw DiFi in her last months/days? Unlike cowardly (probably rigor tortoise) Mitch, she didn't hide.

Look, again it's totally fine for you to disagree, I'm afraid of incessant back and forths and creating an unnecessary, shameful scene and getting suspended and banned, so I will let it be. I feel like you are just baiting for those types of things to happen to certain posters.

Have a great rest of your week and welcome back again.

VOTE BLUE AND vote gavin
GrinandBearit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

Cal88 said:

Objectively speaking though, DiFi has skated in her own weekend at Bernie episode, not much coverage about her late career fitness.

Yeah, we would see DiFi being wheeled around in a wheelchair though. Plus she was a heroic, honorable legislator.

Mitch is a low as it gets.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Your double standard is noted.



Look, again it's totally fine for you to disagree, I'm afraid of incessant back and forths and creating an unnecessary, shameful scene and getting suspended and banned, so I will let it be. I feel like you are just baiting for those types of things to happen to certain posters.

Have a great rest of your week and welcome back again.

VOTE BLUE AND vote gavin

You don't need to keep repeating yourself. It feels like you are actually the one baiting for those types of things to happen.
When you start with a conclusion, you tend to find evidence that agrees with it.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Mitch McConnell will always be a cornerstone of the GOP organization.


There might be room for Mitch near Ivana's plot……which would put him about a 3 wood from the 1st green.

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Mitch McConnell will always be a cornerstone of the GOP organization.


There might be room for Mitch near Ivana's plot……which would put him about a 3 wood from the 1st green.

Start digging the ditch for Mitch!

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
ddc_Cal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think this whole thread is very disrespectful.

No one should talk about the Kentucky state vegetable except in respectful terms.
cbbass1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

Objectively speaking though, DiFi has skated in her own weekend at Bernie episode, not much coverage about her late career fitness.

Enough to show that Nancy Pelosi's daughter was telling DiFi what to do, & telling her how to vote.

You know it's NOT a democracy when....!
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ddc_Cal said:

I think this whole thread is very disrespectful.

No one should talk about the Kentucky state vegetable except in respectful terms.


“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where the hell is MMM?
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I assume cryogenically frozen in some warehouse in Arizona at this point hanging with Ted Williams

VOTE BLUE and Vote Gavin
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's such a farce.

SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chazzed said:

It's such a farce.



He's dead
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
duh..
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glad to see that you have returned.
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chazzed said:

Glad to see that you have returned.

tnx chazzed. turns out lurcking ain't much fun, esp during football season
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Remote work approved

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
smh said:

chazzed said:

Glad to see that you have returned.

tnx chazzed. turns out lurcking ain't much fun, esp during football season


Now we have two busy forums in which to lament the states of affairs.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

Remote work approved



I assume he keeps the camera off on Zoom or Teams calls.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd like to put Mitch, Rudy and Trump in a jail cell together. Indefinitely.
Please list who should join them:
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

I'd like to put Mitch, Rudy and Trump in a jail cell together. Indefinitely.
Please list who should join them:

Patel, Heggy, Leavitt, Bannon, Borgum, Alito, Clarence Thomas, Kalyleigh, Kelly Anne, Sarah Huckabee, Blanche, Gaetz, Boebert, Greg Abbott, DeSantis.

I have to go to a meeting now, but there are many others.
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

I'd like to put Mitch, Rudy and Trump in a jail cell together. Indefinitely.

I am shocked by this news
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Posted without further comment

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pertinent point here

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Aunburdened said:

Remote work approved



I assume he keeps the camera off on Zoom or Teams calls.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN

I believe McConnell is keeping in touch with his staff via Ouija Board.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Okay, I still don't think he's dead.
But I'll accept Brain Dead.
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McConnell wheeled into the Senate today.

This video encompasses everything wrong with US politics.

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's the fake one!
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tequila4kapp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He returned and voted today.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This guy should step down from the Senate.

bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.