Off Topic
Sponsored by

Mitch McConnell's Weekend At Bernie's

14,785 Views | 177 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by SBGold
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

Is he alive?

It's life, Jim, but not as we know it.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

cal83dls79 said:

Is he alive?

It's life, Jim, but not as we know it.


I maintain that the Turdle, in his current state, would have done a better job than Sen. Schmitt cross examine Jack Smith.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

cal83dls79 said:

Is he alive?

It's life, Jim, but not as we know it.


I maintain that the Turdle, in his current state, would have done a better job than Sen. Schmitt cross examine Jack Smith.

100%, even Rigor Tortoise has more marbles than Schmitt.

Schmitt brought us Britt's MAGA stupified meme though, so will be forever grateful

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE TALARICO
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.