White House has settled in

678,158 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"If you were skeptical that President Trump would give up his lifelong habit of reading the New York Times, you were right to be. Sources familiar with the president's iPhone told Alexi McCammond and me that the president maintains a digital portal to the two newspapers he recently banished from the West Wing: the Washington Post and the New York Times."Axios
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
Very logical steps if your primary goal in life right now is to continue to prevent your own nervous breakdown.
Another Bear
Anarchistbear
"Rapist drug lord coming through portal 3, kids. Hit him with your sticks. "
bearister
The Trump administration's 55 high-profile departures - Axios

https://www.axios.com/white-house-trump-administration-departures-6d81023a-3772-4c3e-ba70-59dfb1d9beb4.html

B.A. Bearacus
Rooting for Tigers today.

Another Bear
B.A. Bearacus said:

Rooting for Tigers today.

In that case...FCCK the South, and yup...Bama got a dose of karma.

p.s. the second video, straight from Mussolini.
okaydo
dajo9
okaydo said:

Repeat and replace ICE
American Vermin
blungld
B.A. Bearacus said:

Pretty sad. This is group think and socialization, people who are paying respect to symbols of tribe, and whose belief system is tenuous and must be exerted to reaffirm it rather than any serious expression of their agreement with his actual actions. I can't begin to understand the psyche, but for some reason this man is emblematic of a stew of self-contradictory symbols and beliefs that live completely outside of who he actually is and what he actually does.

These people's loyalties could have attached themselves to any number of people, decent people, who actually embody social conservatism, or Christian tenets, or economic policy and live those values with goodness in their heart and empathy and the ability to lead with intelligence, compassion, cooperation. But no, they selected the person who is the most hypocritical and whose true "values" are most demonstrably expressed through his mean-spiritedness, petty thinking, divisiveness, crassness, sexism, and racism. They chose that. The "Christian values" and "economic policy" is the cover excuse for electing what they really wanted: a jerk. And now they got their symbol of white bigotry in real flesh and blood in high office and they will praise him to exonerate themselves from the choice they made and the people who they truly are inside. He is a walking excuse, a symbol, for their own shortcomings.
bearister
I say let the South secede and wall the b@$tards off!

oski003
Lincoln just rolled in his grave.
Unit2Sucks
blungld said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Pretty sad. This is group think and socialization, people who are paying respect to symbols of tribe, and whose belief system is tenuous and must be exerted to reaffirm it rather than any serious expression of their agreement with his actual actions.

You could just as easily be talking about college football fans or frankly fans of anything or anyone. I don't disagree with your views on Trump but the hyperbole you use to describe kids cheering for someone isn't helping your cause. I have a feeling you don't react the same way when people cheer for people you like.
blungld
Unit2Sucks said:

blungld said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Pretty sad. This is group think and socialization, people who are paying respect to symbols of tribe, and whose belief system is tenuous and must be exerted to reaffirm it rather than any serious expression of their agreement with his actual actions.

You could just as easily be talking about college football fans or frankly fans of anything or anyone. I don't disagree with your views on Trump but the hyperbole you use to describe kids cheering for someone isn't helping your cause. I have a feeling you don't react the same way when people cheer for people you like.
It's not really the kids I was thinking about, it was the adult masses. And this cheering had context that all were well aware of. All shows of support are not the same.
bearister
Let the games begin Weds.

okaydo
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo

Another Bear
What? Deplorables into censorship?
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
Our tax dollars going to insufficiently vetted, unqualified shysters (aka, the best people).

dajo9
A fake Time Magazine cover makes you instantly hireable in the Trump Administration
American Vermin
sycasey
dajo9 said:

A fake Time Magazine cover makes you instantly hireable in the Trump Administration
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

It's the most presidential thing you can do. She will be in the cabinet if Trump gets a second term.
BearForce2

I care about Ukraine so much and Puerto Rico too.
blungld
BearForce2 said:

Mods. Can we please have this person removed from the boards. Have we actually degraded to just stupid memes and out and out trolling? This isn't what I pay for and this person makes no sincere attempt at communication. And neither do the other incarnations they use on these boards.
dajo9
The Ignore user function works well
American Vermin
okaydo
Thank you, Ivanka.

B.A. Bearacus
dajo9 said:

The Ignore user function works well

But roaches can piggyback on a host (a quote reply), so ignoring helps but isn't sufficient. It needs to be banned.
sycasey
blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Mods. Can we please have this person removed from the boards. Have we actually degraded to just stupid memes and out and out trolling? This isn't what I pay for and this person makes no sincere attempt at communication. And neither do the other incarnations they use on these boards.
I just don't understand what this trolling is supposed to accomplish. Hillary Clinton is not running for anything. She is effectively retired. Why do we care?
BearForce2
sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

I just don't understand what this trolling is supposed to accomplish. Hillary Clinton is not running for anything. She is effectively retired. Why do we care?
Who is "we"? Are you a spokesperson?
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Who is "we"?
Everyone. I don't understand why anyone cares about Hillary Clinton anymore.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Who is "we"?
Honestly, if she ran again, she probably has the best chance of beating Trump. Weren't we all reminded time and time again she won the popular vote?
AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Who is "we"?
Honestly, if she ran again, she probably has the best chance of beating Trump. Weren't we all reminded time and time again she won the popular vote?

You sound like a sore loser, snowflake. Do you need a safe space to cuddle with your comfort pig?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
First Page Last Page
Page 119 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.