White House has settled in

678,214 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

I care about Ukraine so much and Puerto Rico too.
Mods. Can we please have this person removed from the boards. Have we actually degraded to just stupid memes and out and out trolling? This isn't what I pay for and this person makes no sincere attempt at communication. And neither do the other incarnations they use on these boards.
I just don't understand what this trolling is supposed to accomplish. Hillary Clinton is not running for anything. She is effectively retired. Why do we care?
Who is "we"?
Everyone. I don't understand why anyone cares about Hillary Clinton anymore.
Honestly, if she ran again, she probably has the best chance of beating Trump. Weren't we all reminded time and time again she won the popular vote?

You sound like a sore loser, snowflake. Do you need a safe space to cuddle with your comfort pig?
This one's for you AB69.

https://www.nas.org/blogs/dicta/from_suffrage_to_suppressing_speech_the_increasing_hostility_of_women_towar
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Mods. Can we please have this person removed from the boards. Have we actually degraded to just stupid memes and out and out trolling? This isn't what I pay for and this person makes no sincere attempt at communication. And neither do the other incarnations they use on these boards.
I just don't understand what this trolling is supposed to accomplish. Hillary Clinton is not running for anything. She is effectively retired. Why do we care?
Who is "we"?
Honestly, if she ran again, she probably has the best chance of beating Trump. Weren't we all reminded time and time again she won the popular vote?

She's not going to run. Who cares?
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Who is "we"?

Obviously you don't care, but who cares about what you think?

Hillary Clinton says 'many, many, many people' pressuring her to consider 2020 presidential run
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Who is "we"?

Hillary Clinton says 'many, many, many people' pressuring her to consider 2020 presidential run

Yeah, I looked this up and saw this story was all over conservative media outlets today, which probably explains your memes here. This despite the fact that even in the article she says she has no plans to run.

Hillary just lives rent-free in Republican heads, apparently, even when she's not trying to do anything.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Who is "we"?

Yeah, I looked this up and saw this story was all over conservative media outlets today, which probably explains your memes here. This despite the fact that even in the article she says she has no plans to run.

Hillary just lives rent-free in Republican heads, apparently, even when she's not trying to do anything.
No, story brought to you by CNN, also saw it on the Post. Republicans live in your dome.
BearNIt
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Who is "we"?
I don't understand all the attention that she and Bill still get from the Right. They're retired and in the private sector yet they are the boogeyman of the Right again and again.

Hilary is not going to run for POTUS, that ship has sailed.
Another Bear
BearNIt said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Who is "we"?
I don't understand all the attention that she and Bill still get from the Right. They're retired and in the private sector yet they are the boogeyman of the Right again and again.
He did what the GOP couldn't and wouldn't: balance the budget.
sonofabear51
And don't ever forget it.
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Who is "we"?

I thought reliable media sources vowed that Hillary had to be carried off planes and was just a week or two from death back in 2016. Surely she's in no shape to run now, being an embalmed zombie and all.
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Who is "we"?

Just checking in here, and what do I find?
GOP crazies are STILL talking about Hillary.
SERIOUSLY?
WT F is the matter with you guys????
BearForce2
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Who is "we"?

SERIOUSLY?
The people in the article who are talking to Hillary are DEMOCRATS.
I'm not GOP. Are you a Democrat?
Take the bait and prove my point folks.

sycasey
BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Who is "we"?

SERIOUSLY?

You're the one who came in here and started posting Hillary pictures. Before that no one was talking about Hillary Clinton.

So how is this proving your point exactly?
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Who is "we"?

SERIOUSLY?

You're the one who came in here and started posting Hillary pictures. Before that no one was talking about Hillary Clinton.

So how is this proving your point exactly?

But seriously Sycasey, you may not be interested in me but I'm interested in you. How much money do you have? And what line of work is your husband in?
bearister
Attacking the Clintons can't help tRump anymore. He has moved on to the Bidens.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
dajo9 said:

The Ignore user function works well
No one likes a troll, but continuing to feed it is almost as bad. Sorry that I'm going to personally block posters (for a while) whose posts I value, but it's not worth all added forum litter to have troll posts be given life through replies. Any forum can be ruined when moderators don't moderate trolls -- that is the case in OT, so the moderation will just be up to each individual.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Sorry that I'm going to personally block posters (for a while) whose posts I value..

B.A. Bearacus, what an ugly thing to say does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know, Bearacus, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.
Doc Holliday
Another Bear
Yo Wing Nuts, fascists and garden variety GOP...Hillary, Bill and Barrack are GONE. It's all on Trump now...and that motherfccker is under impeachment. PAY ATTENTION!
bearister
BearForce2 said:

BF2, you are obviously a high intelligence individual. Could you please opine whether the current POTUS will submit to questioning under oath in connection with his alleged misconduct like President Clinton did with regard to his conduct with a young female intern in the Oval Office (Clinton was later impeached for perjuring himself during said questioning under oath).

If you believe the current President will not submit to cross examine under oath, can you please provide your opinion regarding why he won't.
BearForce2
Another Bear said:

Yo Wing Nuts, fascists and garden variety GOP...Hillary, Bill and Barrack are GONE. It's all on Trump now...and that motherfccker is under impeachment. PAY ATTENTION!
i'm sorry, i'll try to focus.

BearForce2
bearister said:

BearForce2 said:

BF2, you are obviously a high intelligence individual. Could you please opine whether the current POTUS will submit to questioning under oath in connection with his alleged misconduct like President Clinton did with regard to his conduct with a young female intern in the Oval Office (Clinton was later impeached for perjuring himself during said questioning under oath).

If you believe the current President will not submit to cross examine under oath, can you please provide your opinion regarding why he won't.
If Trump had sex with Monica Lewinsky in the White House and the Democrats found out about it, they would call for impeachment hearings. (CNN's ratings this time will go up the roof!) I don't understand the legalities involved with bringing POTUS before the House to testify under oath. If the circumstances are the same as Clinton's, then it would follow Trump would be required to testify. And if Trump said no, I did not have sexual relations with that woman under oath and obstructed justice then like Clinton he should be impeached.

This reminded me when Bill Maher asked Ben Shapiro if Trump should be impeached for collusion.

sycasey
B.A. Bearacus said:

dajo9 said:

No one likes a troll, but continuing to feed it is almost as bad. Sorry that I'm going to personally block posters (for a while) whose posts I value, but it's not worth all added forum litter to have troll posts be given life through replies. Any forum can be ruined when moderators don't moderate trolls -- that is the case in OT, so the moderation will just be up to each individual.

I've had my fill and won't respond to that guy's boring nonsense provocations anymore. Some trolls are entertaining or occasionally make a good point. That doesn't seem to be the case here.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

dajo9 said:

I've had my fill and won't respond to that guy's boring nonsense provocations anymore. Some trolls are entertaining or occasionally make a good point. That doesn't seem to be the case here.
C'mon, I was just kidding, Ok, no more Clinton memes during this polarizing time in our nation's history.

calbearinamaze
BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

BearForce2 said:

If Trump had sex with Monica Lewinsky in the White House and the Democrats found out about it, they would call for impeachment hearings. (CNN's ratings this time will go up the roof!) I don't understand the legalities involved with bringing POTUS before the House to testify under oath. If the circumstances are the same as Clinton's, then it would follow Trump would be required to testify. And if Trump said no, I did not have sexual relations with that woman under oath and obstructed justice then like Clinton he should be impeached.

BF2; slight problem with your sequencing... there's a big difference between requiring Trump to testify and getting such a pathologically narcissistic liar to actually testify under oath. He'd self-implode into orange dust first.

Actual reaction to Cllnton after he wanted us to believe that BYs aren't sex=>they are nonsex.
(edited for comic effect and to hopefully keep me from getting frozen out.)

Instructions to Bubba....

*Enter limo at 16th and Penn.
*Instruct driver to take a short jaunt to 14th and S or thereabouts
*exit limo
*enjoy all of the nonsex you want for $10 to $2000 a pop
*return to 16th and Penn only to pick up your belongings and to have Hillary kick you in the b***s
*leave the building forever

If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
concordtom
bearister said:

Attacking the Clintons can't help tRump anymore. He has moved on to the Bidens.

And the pea brain masses follow accordingly.
Duhhh.
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

This reminded me when Bill Maher asked Ben Shapiro if Trump should be impeached for collusion.

Ben makes some damning statements about trump in here, and allows that impeachment should be on the table. But if you listen to his radio show, he simply goes back to his machine gun ridicule of "the left".
Not very much integrity.

But the real line was Maher responding to Ben asking him to choose between Trump being a doofus or an evil genius (which, by the way, both those options are negatives for trump):
"No i don't have to choose. I'm not going to say trump is hitler. But, Hitler was both insane, and a genius at what he did. He (Trump) can be both."

Amen Bill Maher.

Similarly, Ben Shapiro is both. Too f--ing smart for 99.9% of the population, but misguided like a child playing with matches.
concordtom
sycasey said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

dajo9 said:

I actually find bf2 to be entertaining (look at the dummy trying) and supporting of my posit about trump followers because his arguments and posts are so simple minded.

It IS maddening that we have so many people in this country who are lacking intelligence and rationality. But I get smug in my superiority when I read him. Like, I KNOW I'm right, and there is some satisfaction in that. Bad for the country, though - too true, which IS painful.
concordtom
bearup said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

BearForce2 said:

BF2; slight problem with your sequencing... there's a big difference between requiring Trump to testify and getting such a pathologically narcissistic liar to actually testify under oath. He'd self-implode into orange dust first.

Actual reaction to Cllnton after he wanted us to believe that BYs aren't sex=>they are nonsex.
(edited for comic effect and to hopefully keep me from getting frozen out.)

Instructions to Bubba....

*Enter limo at 16th and Penn.
*Instruct driver to take a short jaunt to 14th and S or thereabouts
*exit limo
*enjoy all of the nonsex you want for $10 to $2000 a pop
*return to 16th and Penn only to pick up your belongings and to have Hillary kick you in the b***s
*leave the building forever

What was with the (INSERTED) line, "so if an old friend of mine, (SHOVE IT UP YOUR NOSE)", all about????
Lol.
His legs are jingling to about 5 different beats.
Just say no to drugs, children.
Yogi14
concordtom said:

Similarly, Ben Shapiro is both. Too f--ing smart for 99.9% of the population
okaydo

Yogi14
okaydo said:

okaydo

bearister
Stephen Miller is no outlier. White supremacy rules the Republican party

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/16/stephen-miller-white-supremacy-republican-party?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
calbearinamaze
Professor Turgeson Bear said:

okaydo said:

+1000
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
kelly09
Professor Turgeson Bear said:

concordtom said:

Similarly, Ben Shapiro is both. Too f--ing smart for 99.9% of the population

MEATLOAF!
bearister
Lawyers Call for AG Barr's Impeachment After Federalist Society Speech | Law & Crime

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/calls-for-ag-barrs-impeachment-intensify-after-lunatic-authoritarian-federalist-society-speech/

" Bill Barr is the type of bare knuckles lawyer the Church would have hired thirty years ago to cover up sex abuse cases," Painter added. "The bishop would have been someone like Rep. Jim Jordan. Neither of these men belong anywhere near the impeachment inquiry."

" This is so outrageously inappropriate for an AG to be saying," noted former federal prosecutor Mimi Rocah. "You are the head of the DOJ for all Americans not just the ones in the Federalist Society. Please start acting like it."

First Page Last Page
Page 120 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.