White House has settled in

678,137 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blungld said:

GBear4Life said:

blungld said:

It's forgivable to be tricked into malignant beliefs, it's unforgivable to be shown the truth and still defend and adhere to those malignant beliefs.

So what's your excuse

Write just one malignant belief I have. Not jargon or clever comeback, just write the actual belief I hold that is malignant.
Didn't expect for it to take you this long since your typical responses and insults are so ready at the keyboard. Figured out my malignant belief yet or did you just write your wisecrack without any real idea behind it as is often your modality?

By the way, virtue signaling or sarcasm are not malignant beliefs.
BearChemist
Knowing GB4L's ****icks, he will come back causally in one other thread within 2 days. Possibly in the conservative safe-space thread.
okaydo

bearister
Secret Service spending at Trump hotels: Rooms for agents cost up to $650 per night - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-service-has-paid-rates-as-high-as-650-a-night-for-rooms-at-trumps-properties/2020/02/06/7f27a7c6-3ec5-11ea-8872-5df698785a4e_story.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-service-has-paid-rates-as-high-as-650-a-night-for-rooms-at-trumps-properties/2020/02/06/7f27a7c6-3ec5-11ea-8872-5df698785a4e_story.html%3foutputType=amp
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
NYCGOBEARS
bearister said:

Secret Service spending at Trump hotels: Rooms for agents cost up to $650 per night - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-service-has-paid-rates-as-high-as-650-a-night-for-rooms-at-trumps-properties/2020/02/06/7f27a7c6-3ec5-11ea-8872-5df698785a4e_story.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-service-has-paid-rates-as-high-as-650-a-night-for-rooms-at-trumps-properties/2020/02/06/7f27a7c6-3ec5-11ea-8872-5df698785a4e_story.html%3foutputType=amp

We just got home from a lovely dinner at Catch Steak and mid meal I noticed some secret service guys. I look around and there aren't a few, there's twenty. After a while the waiter comes by and I ask who it is. He says, "it's the Secretary of State". Damn... and we were having such a lovely time.
Big C
LOL, most violent people not only cannot identify who the Secretary of State is, they probably think it's the Governor's secretary in their state. Plus, and here's more proof as to the genius of our President, Trump keeps changing these folks so often that none of the "bad guys" can ever get a line on who the current one is! Smart!
bearister
Cool first hand account NYCGOBEARS!
GBear4Life
blungld said:

bearister said:

Big C said:

A fiction writer couldn't make this stuff up.

Putin must regularly have to be treated for the giggles when he reflects on his handiwork.

There isn't a person in my life, personal or professional, that I would ignore or accept this behavior from...but we have the most viewed "news" channel in constant propaganda mode assuring the gullible that this is not only normal behavior, it's exceptional.

A third of the country is so dumb they don't know what dumb looks like. Some other portion is so greedy or partisan that they don't care what dumb looks like.
NYCGOBEARS
GBear4Life said:

blungld said:

bearister said:

Big C said:

A fiction writer couldn't make this stuff up.

Putin must regularly have to be treated for the giggles when he reflects on his handiwork.

There isn't a person in my life, personal or professional, that I would ignore or accept this behavior from...but we have the most viewed "news" channel in constant propaganda mode assuring the gullible that this is not only normal behavior, it's exceptional.

A third of the country is so dumb they don't know what dumb looks like. Some other portion is so greedy or partisan that they don't care what dumb looks like.

More projection from a cultist who follows a pathological liar.
GBear4Life
NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

More projection from a cultist who follows a pathological liar.
^^^LOL fake news...

blungld
I kept thinking there was some kernel of intelligence in you. That you at least tried. Nope, you're a friggin' idiot who is honestly beneath engagement. When pushed into a corner, you go full child.

And of course you post this but totally puss out on response to malignant belief question. That would require honest thought and some kind of logical conviction.
calpoly
okaydo said:

Prince is the brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos and founder of the mercenary firm Blackwater.
GBear4Life
blungld said:

I kept thinking there was some kernel of intelligence in you. That you at least tried. Nope, you're a friggin' idiot who is honestly beneath engagement. When pushed into a corner, you go full child.

And of course you post this but totally puss out on response to malignant belief question. That would require honest thought and some kind of logical conviction.
Keep equivocating
NYCGOBEARS

Oh boy.
AunBear89
GBear4Life said:

blungld said:

Keep equivocating

"Equivocating". Oooo - somebody learned a new word from his "Word a day" calendar! Keep trying, Junior! One of these days you will talk pretty like the grown ups. It's a shame your cognitive ability lags far behind your fancy vocabulary.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
GBear4Life
AunBear89 said:

GBear4Life said:

blungld said:

Keep equivocating

"Equivocating". Oooo - somebody learned a new word from his "Word a day" calendar! Keep trying, Junior! One of these days you will talk pretty like the grown ups. It's a shame your cognitive ability lags far behind your fancy vocabulary.
You find that word fancy -- how sad.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

blungld said:

Keep equivocating

This is . . . not what "equivocating" means.
Yogi04
NYCGOBEARS said:

Oh boy.
That won't work. Republicans don't care.

Independents however are going to look at Hunter Biden's grift as moral equivalence to Trump's grift.
dajo9
NYCGOBEARS said:

bearister said:

We just got home from a lovely dinner at Catch Steak and mid meal I noticed some secret service guys. I look around and there aren't a few, there's twenty. After a while the waiter comes by and I ask who it is. He says, "it's the Secretary of State". Damn... and we were having such a lovely time.

I was at Keen's last night
American Vermin
NYCGOBEARS
dajo9 said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

bearister said:

That's my favorite and we almost went but decided to walk the few blocks to Catch instead as it's close to home. How was it? Did you have the mutton chop?
blungld
GBear4Life said:

blungld said:

Keep equivocating
Keep deflecting...and misusing words.
GBear4Life
LOL

Quote:

use ambiguous language so as to conceal the truth or avoid committing oneself.
This is precisely what Blungld was doing, and it is what ideologues do on contentious topics.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

LOL

Quote:

This is precisely what Blungld was doing, and it is what ideologues do on contentious topics.

There was nothing ambiguous at all about what he's saying.
bearister
Trump launches tweetstorm of self-praise from his Mar-a-Lago retreat

https://mol.im/a/8091743

okaydo
bearister
okaydo said:

Doc on tRump:

dajo9
NYCGOBEARS said:

dajo9 said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

bearister said:

That's my favorite and we almost went but decided to walk the few blocks to Catch instead as it's close to home. How was it? Did you have the mutton chop?
It was very good. I did not have the mutton chop but some of the guys had it.
American Vermin
bearister
dajo9 said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

dajo9 said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

bearister said:

It was very good. I did not have the mutton chop but some of the guys had it.

Neil had two mutton chops.

B.A. Bearacus
blungld
GBear4Life said:

LOL

Quote:

Do you actually think through what you write or does it just sound good to you in the moment? You can disagree with what I said, but you can't claim it wasn't clear or fully committed. My positions are pretty straight forward.

Perhaps consider that you not understanding someone or putting up mental roadblocks or failure to have empathy or reach cooperation/consensus/compromise, is NOT the same as ambiguity. Maybe it's just you being stubborn or obstinate or closed off?
okaydo
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

LOL

Quote:

He equivocated on heroin safe spaces the way you equivocate on issues of race and abortion.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

LOL

Quote:

He equivocated on heroin safe spaces the way you equivocate on issues of race and abortion.

What the hell are you talking about? When were we talking about heroin here?
GBear4Life
CP5 were guilty of violent felonies. The accusations of coercion and abuse in detainment and interrogation were proven propaganda (the netflix film was pure trash fiction -- it contradicts the record). But I know, they were just sweet kids looking to catch a game of chess at the park and were wrong place wrong time. The ideological Left are hopeless in matters of crime and

By their own admission they engaged in multiple assaults that night. All 5 members of the Central Park 5 admitted participating violent attacks that night. They were implicated by other suspects.Santana, McCray, and Richardson admitted their participation in assaults at their parole hearings. I believe it was Santana who declared they went to the park for the purpose of jumping innocent civilians. Salaam's lawyer argued his client couldn't have raped the jogger because he was beating somebody else up nearby at the time.

The media weren't interested in the facts of that night, only salivating at the idea that 5 violent menaces many enhance their careers, affirm their deluded world view, and provide virtue signaling opportunities. How were they going to explain away the facts and the boy's multiple confessions accompanied by their parents? CLAIM POLICE MISCONDUCT. They don't have to worry if that's true, the morons that eat this garbage up with a spoon will love it.

Santana: ""I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's t*ts."

Wise per witness: "You heard about that woman that was beat up and raped in the park last night? That was us!"

Wise's friend: "he only held her legs down while Kevin (Richardson) f---ed her."

These kids were perpetrators of battery, assault, and at minimum accomplices and enablers of rape
Those degenerates were where they belong. They may have $41M, but they will get theirs.

These people watched the WM3 HBO docs and were like "INNOCENT"! All they had to do was to look at the case files for like 10 minutes. Let me guess, Michael Peterson from The Staircase and the inbred on Making a Murderer are innocent too? Poor babies, victimized by the Bad Policemen!

Can we save the virtue signaling for actual victims who did NOT commit violent crimes? Don't blame LE because some dumb violent kids told some lies in the course of saving their own a**.

Eastern Oregon Bear
GBear4Life said:

UCP5 were guilty of violent felonies. The accusations of coercion and abuse in detainment and interrogation were proven propaganda (the netflix film was pure trash fiction -- it contradicts the record). But I know, they were just sweet kids looking to catch a game of chess at the park and were wrong place wrong time. The ideological Left are hopeless in matters of crime and

By their own admission they engaged in multiple assaults that night. All 5 members of the Central Park 5 admitted participating violent attacks that night. They were implicated by other suspects.Santana, McCray, and Richardson admitted their participation in assaults at their parole hearings. I believe it was Santana who declared they went to the park for the purpose of jumping innocent civilians. Salaam's lawyer argued his client couldn't have raped the jogger because he was beating somebody else up nearby at the time.

The media weren't interested in the facts of that night, only salivating at the idea that 5 violent menaces many enhance their careers, affirm their deluded world view, and provide virtue signaling opportunities. How were they going to explain away the facts and the boy's multiple confessions accompanied by their parents? CLAIM POLICE MISCONDUCT. They don't have to worry if that's true, the morons that eat this garbage up with a spoon will love it.

Santana: ""I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's t*ts."

Wise per witness: "You heard about that woman that was beat up and raped in the park last night? That was us!"

Wise's friend: "he only held her legs down while Kevin (Richardson) f---ed her."

These kids were perpetrators of battery, assault, and at minimum accomplices and enablers of rape
Those degenerates were where they belong. They may have $41M, but they will get theirs.

These people watched the WM3 HBO docs and were like "INNOCENT"! All they had to do was to look at the case files for like 10 minutes. Let me guess, Michael Peterson from The Staircase and the inbred on Making a Murderer are innocent too? Poor babies, victimized by the Bad Policemen!

Can we save the virtue signaling for actual victims who did NOT commit violent crimes? Don't blame LE because some dumb violent kids told some lies in the course of saving their own a**.

Your tin foil hat is on crooked.
First Page Last Page
Page 129 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.