White House has settled in

340,499 Views | 4647 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by bearister
Yogi17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GBear4Life said:

CP5 were guilty of violent felonies. The accusations of coercion and abuse in detainment and interrogation were proven propaganda (the netflix film was pure trash fiction -- it contradicts the record). But I know, they were just sweet kids looking to catch a game of chess at the park and were wrong place wrong time. The ideological Left are hopeless in matters of crime and

By their own admission they engaged in multiple assaults that night. All 5 members of the Central Park 5 admitted participating violent attacks that night. They were implicated by other suspects.Santana, McCray, and Richardson admitted their participation in assaults at their parole hearings. I believe it was Santana who declared they went to the park for the purpose of jumping innocent civilians. Salaam's lawyer argued his client couldn't have raped the jogger because he was beating somebody else up nearby at the time.

The media weren't interested in the facts of that night, only salivating at the idea that 5 violent menaces many enhance their careers, affirm their deluded world view, and provide virtue signaling opportunities. How were they going to explain away the facts and the boy's multiple confessions accompanied by their parents? CLAIM POLICE MISCONDUCT. They don't have to worry if that's true, the morons that eat this garbage up with a spoon will love it.

Santana: ""I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's t*ts."

Wise per witness: "You heard about that woman that was beat up and raped in the park last night? That was us!"

Wise's friend: "he only held her legs down while Kevin (Richardson) f---ed her."

These kids were perpetrators of battery, assault, and at minimum accomplices and enablers of rape
Those degenerates were where they belong. They may have $41M, but they will get theirs.

These people watched the WM3 HBO docs and were like "INNOCENT"! All they had to do was to look at the case files for like 10 minutes. Let me guess, Michael Peterson from The Staircase and the inbred on Making a Murderer are innocent too? Poor babies, victimized by the Bad Policemen!

Can we save the virtue signaling for actual victims who did NOT commit violent crimes? Don't blame LE because some dumb violent kids told some lies in the course of saving their own a**.
Excellent job of providing your sources for your information.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Professor David Romer said:

GBear4Life said:

CP5 were guilty of violent felonies. The accusations of coercion and abuse in detainment and interrogation were proven propaganda (the netflix film was pure trash fiction -- it contradicts the record). But I know, they were just sweet kids looking to catch a game of chess at the park and were wrong place wrong time. The ideological Left are hopeless in matters of crime and

By their own admission they engaged in multiple assaults that night. All 5 members of the Central Park 5 admitted participating violent attacks that night. They were implicated by other suspects.Santana, McCray, and Richardson admitted their participation in assaults at their parole hearings. I believe it was Santana who declared they went to the park for the purpose of jumping innocent civilians. Salaam's lawyer argued his client couldn't have raped the jogger because he was beating somebody else up nearby at the time.

The media weren't interested in the facts of that night, only salivating at the idea that 5 violent menaces many enhance their careers, affirm their deluded world view, and provide virtue signaling opportunities. How were they going to explain away the facts and the boy's multiple confessions accompanied by their parents? CLAIM POLICE MISCONDUCT. They don't have to worry if that's true, the morons that eat this garbage up with a spoon will love it.

Santana: ""I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's t*ts."

Wise per witness: "You heard about that woman that was beat up and raped in the park last night? That was us!"

Wise's friend: "he only held her legs down while Kevin (Richardson) f---ed her."

These kids were perpetrators of battery, assault, and at minimum accomplices and enablers of rape
Those degenerates were where they belong. They may have $41M, but they will get theirs.

These people watched the WM3 HBO docs and were like "INNOCENT"! All they had to do was to look at the case files for like 10 minutes. Let me guess, Michael Peterson from The Staircase and the inbred on Making a Murderer are innocent too? Poor babies, victimized by the Bad Policemen!

Can we save the virtue signaling for actual victims who did NOT commit violent crimes? Don't blame LE because some dumb violent kids told some lies in the course of saving their own a**.
Excellent job of providing your sources for your information.
I'm guessing his sources are the cops/prosecutors who worked on the original case, who are . . . probably not unbiased sources here.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/case-settled-1989-central-park-jogger-believes-person/story%3fid=63077131
Yogi17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/case-settled-1989-central-park-jogger-believes-person/story%3fid=63077131
Imagine being able to read and dissect that entire article. A stretch for your typical Trump supporter.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

LOL

I am ALWAYS talking about heroin in here - but in code. I thought you guys were doing the same.


Quote:

use ambiguous language so as to conceal the truth or avoid committing oneself.
This is precisely what Blungld was doing, and it is what ideologues do on contentious topics.

There was nothing ambiguous at all about what he's saying.
He equivocated on heroin safe spaces the way you equivocate on issues of race and abortion.

What the hell are you talking about? When were we talking about heroin here?


I am ALWAYS talking about heroin in here - but in code.

I thought you guys were doing the same
An old white dude
GBear4Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The claims that they were "beaten" or "mistreated" by police and the DA are demonstrably false. They were not forced to confess without their parents. They confessed with their parents present. This is on the record, but the media keeps peddling this. It creates interest in the narrative -- ooooh racists keeping blacks down! The Netflix movie is a disgrace, but media and popular culture exalts the "artists" peddling the lies that they know are false. They were in the park committing assaults and were present at the rape of Meili. They simply couldn't perform sexually and didn't penetrate her body. Two juries convicted them. Nobody was "out to get" 5 black kids. They weren't convicted on DNA so how can they be exonerated by the absence of it. They also only tested her pelvic area and socks.



These interviews sure look different in When They See Us!











https://www.wsj.com/articles/netflixs-false-story-of-the-central-park-five-11560207823

For the West Memphis 3 are innocent crowd:

https://thoughtcatalog.com/eric-redding/2016/09/all-the-evidence-that-shows-why-the-notorious-west-memphis-three-have-probably-gotten-away-with-murder/

https://www.google.com/search?q=west+memphis+3+are+guilty&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS795US795&oq=west+memphis+3+are+guilty&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.3453j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tRump at his next rally:


tRump supporters at his next rally:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can tRump segue this public health crisis into an excuse to impose Martial Law, cancel the election and get rid of those on his Official Enemies List under cover of darkness during curfew hours?




Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Exactly as I predicted. The sources are (1) a cop who arrested two of the CP5 and (2) the prosecutor who worked on the case. These people have every reason to try to defend the original convictions.

Believe it or not, I haven't seen the HBO series based on this story. My opinion is simply based on real-world events that have taken place since the original incident: new evidence emerges that exonerates the CP5, so their convictions are vacated. Regardless of media storylines or whatever, those are the underlying facts.

There's a reason coerced confessions are not legal: you can't trust what people say when they are put under that kind of pressure, especially kids and adolescents. That these guys "admitted" to crimes under these conditions proves nothing. This is not about a media narrative or crying racism (though sometimes racism is involved), this is a well-documented phenomenon in criminal case law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_confession
GBear4Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What a joke this post is.

What you have is DNA confirmation that the CP5 didn't PENETRATE the victim. The opposing evidence is overwhelming -- both by NUMEROUS uncoerced admissions and confessions and hundreds of case files -- that they were involved in multiple assaults and sexual assaults, including the noted female jogger.

One must have an agenda to dismiss the ENTIRETY of a confession simply because SOME of it is demonstrably untrue. You dismiss out of hand with zero evidence the testimony (backed by case documents) of the central players in the case merely because they are in law enforcement (what a joke). Yet you eat up with a spoon the media narrative and unreliable testimony of 5 criminals with an obvious motive to lie (as you say) who incessantly ignore the facts.

Again, they weren't convicted on DNA evidence so they can't be exonerated by the absence of it. (Again, only the pelvic area and socks were tested).

Again, there is zero evidence that they were tortured and mistreated into confessions. The police questioned over 35 suspects that were placed at the scene, they DIDN'T TARGET THE CP5 -- the evidence and witness testimony did.

STOP taking the media narrative hook line and sinker. They took one fact -- that the CP5 didn't penetrate the victim -- and created multiple demonstrably false narratives about their conduct and felonious actions that night, including the misguided "exoneration" of the perps. Participating in a rape is legally committing rape. And committing gang assaults on multiple victims puts you in jail for multiple years.

This video breaks down all the material evidence that the MEDIA PURPOSEFULLY IGNORES.



Quote:


My opinion is simply based on real-world events that have taken place since the original incident: new evidence emerges that exonerates the CP5, so their convictions are vacated. Regardless of media storylines or whatever, those are the underlying facts
Exactly, you don't know sh*t. Hey, the WM3 were exonerated too! When Making a Murderer inbred gets let out of prison because Hollywood insists he's innocent, you're going to be peddling "my opinion is based on the 'underlying facts'"
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GBear4Life said:

What a joke this post is.

What you have is DNA confirmation that the CP5 didn't PENETRATE the victim. The opposing evidence is overwhelming -- both by NUMEROUS uncoerced admissions and confessions and hundreds of case files -- that they were involved in multiple assaults and sexual assaults, including the noted female jogger.

One must have an agenda to dismiss the ENTIRETY of a confession simply because SOME of it is demonstrably untrue. You dismiss out of hand with zero evidence the testimony (backed by case documents) of the central players in the case merely because they are in law enforcement (what a joke). Yet you eat up with a spoon the media narrative and unreliable testimony of 5 criminals with an obvious motive to lie (as you say) who incessantly ignore the facts.

Again, they weren't convicted on DNA evidence so they can't be exonerated by the absence of it. (Again, only the pelvic area and socks were tested).

Again, there is zero evidence that they were tortured and mistreated into confessions. The police questioned over 35 suspects that were placed at the scene, they DIDN'T TARGET THE CP5 -- the evidence and witness testimony did.

STOP taking the media narrative hook line and sinker. They took one fact -- that the CP5 didn't penetrate the victim -- and created multiple demonstrably false narratives about their conduct and felonious actions that night, including the misguided "exoneration" of the perps. Participating in a rape is legally committing rape. And committing gang assaults on multiple victims puts you in jail for multiple years.

This video breaks down all the material evidence that the MEDIA PURPOSEFULLY IGNORES.



It's not just that the DNA was for another guy. It's that the guy also said he acted alone.
GBear4Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:



It's not just that the DNA was for another guy. It's that the guy also said he acted alone.
LOL, I guess case closed, a psychopath's testimony seals the deal (yet the other testimonies you dismiss out of hand). Nevermind all else, a psycho said so. Dude, it's okay, this case obviously wasn't that compelling to you or most of America to look at anything other than what you're spoon fed. When I watched the WM3 documentaries I thought it was likely a case of misjustice! Then I actually read the facts of the case.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:



It's not just that the DNA was for another guy. It's that the guy also said he acted alone.
LOL, I guess case closed, a psychopath's testimony seals the deal (yet the other testimonies you dismiss out of hand). Nevermind all else, a psycho said so. Dude, it's okay, this case obviously wasn't that compelling to you or most of America to look at anything other than what you're spoon fed. When I watched the WM3 documentaries I thought it was likely a case of misjustice! Then I actually read the facts of the case.

In this case, the psychopath would be the only person who was definitely a direct witness to the incident.
GBear4Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:



It's not just that the DNA was for another guy. It's that the guy also said he acted alone.
LOL, I guess case closed, a psychopath's testimony seals the deal (yet the other testimonies you dismiss out of hand). Nevermind all else, a psycho said so. Dude, it's okay, this case obviously wasn't that compelling to you or most of America to look at anything other than what you're spoon fed. When I watched the WM3 documentaries I thought it was likely a case of misjustice! Then I actually read the facts of the case.

In this case, the psychopath would be the only person who was definitely a direct witness to the incident.
You have a surface understanding of this case. You can take comfort in the fact that you're not alone.

That case study video is a good start for you. Or you can just keep doubling down.
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GBear4Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump refuses to kowtow to lying media bout the CP5 -- one of the few things Trump gets right.

B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Friday night, nothing to see here.


Also,


Susan Collins will be 'deeply concerned' again.
BearChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?


bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It eats him alive inside': Trump's latest attack shows endless obsession with Obama


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/16/trump-obama-obsession-coronavirus-president?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other





*Member of Cal crew
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Most people cannot fathom the pressure that Donald Trump is under to say stupider s*** than he said the previous week. At first, it wasn't so hard, but when it gets over 150 weeks, it ain't easy anymore. I mean, you try it for three years: Take the Trump Challenge!
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearChemist said:

Susan Collins will be 'deeply concerned' again..
snipped from wikiwiki..
> Party primaries were initially scheduled to take place on June 9, 2020. Governor Janet Mills rescheduled them to July 14, 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

not until mid-summer will blues (nationally) know where to focus fall campaign contributions.
muting ~60 handles as of june 2020, turnaround is fair play
go bears lets beat the covids; fascists suck BigTime
BearChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?



The Malignant Cruelty of Donald Trump - The Atlantic


https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/malignant-cruelty-donald-trump/612097/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Trump's devoted new press secretary is no different from her predecessors


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/26/kayleigh-mcenany-white-house-press-secretary-briefing?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

"He added: "What Donald Trump wants in a press secretary is a Twitter troll who goes on attack, doesn't actually care about doing the job they have and instead wants to impress, really, an audience of one and make another part of official Washington another one of these, essentially, cable news and Twitter laboratory arenas."



*With those eyes and teeth, I'm pretty sure that is the look you see seconds before she rapidly suctions her mouth to your carotid artery and flips the switch to exsanguination mode.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocking, right?

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2020/05/27/trump-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany-has-voted-by-mail-11-times-in-10-years/
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
President Donald Trump on Wednesday threatened social media companies with new regulation or even shuttering a day after Twitter added fact checks to two of his tweets

https://abc7news.com/politics/in-a-first-twitter-adds-fact-check-warnings-to-trump-tweets/6213505/



I am sure plans have been drawn for Academi to provide several thousand Praetorian Guard for protection in the event Biden wins the Election and tRump declares the Election a fraud and refuses to vacate.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump's new campaign chief of staff was arrested in 2016. Looks like she'll get another shot at being convicted.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-chief-of-staff-charged-with-campaign-finance-violations-2020-5?op=1
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chazzed said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-chief-of-staff-charged-with-campaign-finance-violations-2020-5?op=1
^^^ business insider premium link. share a few summary snips maybe?
muting ~60 handles as of june 2020, turnaround is fair play
go bears lets beat the covids; fascists suck BigTime
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Your tax payer dollars at work:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/05/27/doj-william-barr-taps-prosecutor-look-into-obama-era-unmasking/5271999002/

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Yogi3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chazzed said:

Shocking, right?

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2020/05/27/trump-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany-has-voted-by-mail-11-times-in-10-years/
The voter fraud by mail conspiracy theory is one of the lamer ones ever. Even lamer than the coronavirus is a conspiracy theory.
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
smh said:

chazzed said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-chief-of-staff-charged-with-campaign-finance-violations-2020-5?op=1
^^^ business insider premium link. share a few summary snips maybe?


"The newly promoted chief of staff for Donald Trump's presidential campaign was arrested in Oklahoma in 2016 and charged with conspiracy to violate state election laws after police seized her then-boyfriend's phone in a cocaine bust, Insider has learned.

Stephanie Alexander, previously the Trump campaign's Midwest political director, was bumped up to chief of staff Tuesday in a campaign shake-up. Prior to joining the Trump campaign, Alexander was active in state GOP politics in Oklahoma, where charges filed in 2016 allege that she participated in a conspiracy to illegally coordinate dark money in a 2014 race for state superintendent of public instruction.

Alexander pleaded not guilty, and the state dropped the charges in 2017 without explanation. Last month, a state judge granted Alexander's request to both expunge and seal the court records on the case.

Asked for comment about the four-year old case, Trump campaign spokeswoman Erin Perrine defended the president's new 2020 chief of staff. "Stephanie Alexander is a campaign professional and continues to be a valued member of the team," she said."
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.