White House has settled in

678,192 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

tRump on Op Ed leak:

""They're all saying, you know, it's got to be at a fairly low level. ... I see all the people that are saying such great things. There's a lot of love in the administration, and the White House is truly, as you would say, a well-oiled machine it is working so well." Axios

*I actually think, and I say this in all seriousness, that tRump is dumber than a bag turnips.
I trust you've heard of "multiple intelligences".
He's dumber than a bag of turnips in many areas here.
But he's a f***ing genius when it comes to the soon to be added categories of
The Art of Lying Badly, and
Autonomic Narcissistic Self Admiration.

bearister
With all the negative things I have said about the members of the tRump Crime Family, I am the first to admit they are a handsome looking bunch.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
We Irish know how to keep an orange tub of guts out of Eire.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/donald-trump-visit-to-ireland-will-not-go-ahead-in-november-1.3625721?mode=amp
bearister
concordtom
Sorry Bear, that seems pretty stupid. What, do you want to get the CEO of the Weather Channel on there to investigate why there was a hurricane?
concordtom
And now, back to real news.
Trump must be shaking in his boots now that that brave man who stood up to the trail has caved.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort has agreed to plead guilty to two criminal counts in the investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, according to court documents on Friday.

Manafort pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the United States and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice.
BearChemist
I bet trumpsters will whine about Manafort being flipped within 90 days of midterm. Corrupt DEEP STATES. SAD!
concordtom
Fyi, i have to differ with your joking graphic above... I do not think the trump family is attractive, (aside from ivanka's rack.
Say, how come she's never posed in playboy? Her father likes that style, and she seems to follow his lead in all areas, so....)
concordtom
I hope manafort doesn't get no stinkin' 2 weeks like papadapo-louse.

I hear he's asking for "safety" for his family.
Maybe he's been afraid that the hit men from the eastern bloc will poison his kids if he rats.

How about this trade:
You tell us everything in exchange for 5 years prison and we enroll you and your family into a witness protection program, and a re-identification program so they can start a new life.

(Though, I dunno what person can survive a new ID these days. Too easy to find people....)
concordtom
Trump is going to have to rat out on the eastern bloc, too, and in exchange for no prison time (for he and his kids) he will have to tell all AND agree to the demolition of Trump Tower, Mar A Lago, the restoration of all his golf courses into nature preserves, and a renaming of ALL things Trump!!!

His name shall be mud!
I will pee on his grave one day!

Wow, while searching for gifs of that, look what I found. I guess I wasn't alone in the thought.

bearister
concordtom said:

...I hear he's asking for "safety" for his family.
Maybe he's been afraid that the hit men from the eastern bloc will poison his kids if he rats. ....

Leonid is getting ready to make a house call:

I would imagine at this point in time tRump Lite is comforting himself by sobbing on Guilfoyle's ample augmented bosom, Jared is in a catatonic state and Ivanka is perfecting a recipe for pound cake a la chisel.
B.A. Bearacus
This man has a mental disorder, on top of being the dumbest president in all our lifetimes.
Another Bear
I think he has brain damage, seriously mental health issues...or he is dumb as a rock.
bearister
blungld
B.A. Bearacus said:

This man has a mental disorder, on top of being the dumbest president in all our lifetimes.

Trump earned the spite and judgement over many many years of idiotic statements and actions, not at the first slip of the tongue. The man is incapable of self-assessment and taking anything close to the high road.
bearister
"One of the wettest we've ever seen, from the standpoint of water," Trump on Florence.

Ladies and Gentleman of the jury, I rest my case.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

"One of the wettest we've ever seen, from the standpoint of water," Trump on Florence.

Ladies and Gentleman of the jury, I rest my case.
"One of the dumbest we've ever seen, from the standpoint of intelligence," B.A. on Trump.
bearister
"The GOP, long synonymous with conservatism, is now effectively the Trump Party in policy, branding and support.
That leaves some swaths of traditional conservatives without a major-party home, and endangers Republican electoral fortunes.
And two of the party's mega-donors renounced the GOP last week: hedge fund manager Seth Klarman, once Republicans' biggest donor in New England, and Les Wexner the wealthiest GOP donor in Ohio, and founder, chairman and CEO of L Brands, which includes Victoria's Secret.
Why it matters: In a 50-50 nation, marginal defections can incapacitate a party, Axios CEO Jim VandeHei points out." Axios
bearister
Rosenstein considered wearing a wire to get rid of Mushroom Dick under the 25th Amendment:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.amp.html
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

Rosenstein considered wearing a wire to get rid of Mushroom Dick under the 25th Amendment:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.amp.html

I have seen examples of Rosenstein's dry humor, so it wouldn't surprise me if this was simply sarcasm.

Another Bear
Seriously...W.T.F. This is weird even by Dotard standards.

Bizarre Video Of Donald Trump 'Hissing Weirdly' At Reporters Goes Viral One Reporter Found The Real Story

Quote:

A strange and disturbing video appearing to show Donald Trump hissing like a snake toward reporters in the White House went viral on Friday.

bearister
He got the pressie confused with the morning spitting of the mush at Melatonin.
mikecohen
B.A. Bearacus said:

bearister said:

I have seen examples of Rosenstein's dry humor, so it wouldn't surprise me if this was simply sarcasm.

Again, the only meaningful question about it is the degree to which Trump and his minions can get away with making enough of a deal about it to embolden them to use the opportunity to fire Rosenstein and put the Kai-Bosh on the Mueller investigation.
B.A. Bearacus
The world laughs at the Mushroom Dick that represents America.

Another Bear
Trump is literally an international laughing stock.

The only thing that makes it crazier is the people who laughed were trained diplomats. You know, they're trained to not flinch at anything. If they can't keep their shtt together, it's bad.
B.A. Bearacus
Today was the point in the comic book version of Trump where he metastasizes into a full-blown international villain.

The transformational moment where Trump is laughed at during the Correspondents' Dinner is covered in issue one of Mushroom Dick.

okaydo
BearChemist
Sounds like NK state media.
Another Bear
B.A. Bearacus said:

Today was the point in the comic book version of Trump where he metastasizes into a full-blown international villain.

The transformational moment where Trump is laughed at during the Correspondents' Dinner is covered in issue one of Mushroom Dick.

START DROPPING THE NUKES ON THOSE WHO LAUGHED, NOW!
Another Bear
Making America Great Again...on the international stage.

B.A. Bearacus
Oh, they were laughing with Trump, MD.

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

The world laughs at the Mushroom Dick that represents America.

Putin laughed watching the speech just thinking about the value he got out of the Pee tape and bot farms.

As an Irishman I feel qualified to render the following expert opinion:
President Mushroom Dick seemed little wasted at the UN.
sycasey
B.A. Bearacus said:

They were laughing WITH Trump, MD.

Another Bear
B.A. Bearacus
Because we all have a respect for academia and most of us for truth.

First Page Last Page
Page 53 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.