White House has settled in

678,240 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

"But her emails! And Benghazi! No collusion! Libs! Fake news! Both sides!"

Did I miss anything?

How any con can look at this administration and feel anything other than abject shame...

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
Another Bear said:

...Side prediction: if Kavanaugh gets in...he'll die of a heart attack or similar, you know because he believes in God and he sinned.

B.A. Bearacus

Ezra Klein: "Ben Shapiro's revealing explanation for Donald Trump's rise: it's all Obama's fault"
bearister
We really got tRump because of crybaby Bernie Sanders supporters and Russian assistance. The Obama reaction is why Hillary didn't win by a landslide and counteract the assists from Bernie and Russia.
Unit2Sucks
It's Obama's fault that people voted for a charlatan. Is that supposed to make Republicans feel better?

They willingly chosen him knowing or blindly indifferent to the fact that he is 100% talk and isn't even good at speaking. History will not look fondly at Trump voters. But at least they'll be able to blame Obama for their mistake.

Whatever happened to the party of personal responsibility?
B.A. Bearacus
Happy Friday, friends. Here's a remix of Bearister's gif to help kick it off.

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Happy Friday, friends. Here's a remix of Bearister's gif to help kick it off.

You do voodoo no one else do here. Bravo!

When the POTUS can't pronounce the word "anonymous" * after a couple of attempts:

*I think a 10 year old in a spelling bee could complete that task. May God help us.
B.A. Bearacus
Ah, you're too kind, Bearister. Thx for the "anonymous" tip. I had somehow missed that. Something's not right with this boy.

bearister
More Obamaisms from today:

"[W]e don't threaten the freedom of the press... because they say things or publish stories we don't like.
"[Y]ou never heard me threaten to shut [Fox News] down, or call them enemies of the people."
"And we're sure as heck supposed to stand up... to Nazi sympathizers.
"How hard can that be? Saying that Nazis are bad."
Another Bear
The Russkie brain implant is going haywire. Something about a voided warranty if human urine gets on it via the ear canal.
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
Approval has done a a couple more swirls down the toilet bowl hole.

Kyle Griffin: "Trump's approval among independents dropped 16 points in one month. Just 31% of independents now approve of Trump. It's apparently a new all-time low among independents."
sycasey
Yeah, this looks like real (downward) movement for Trump. Not just random noise from a poll or two.
Another Bear
re: Trump's polls... Good ole Dotard Donnie had the gull to bash his hardcore base by calling Sessions a dumb Southerner and a ret*rd. Finally the South is getting he doesn't care about them but will use them as leverage and base to get what he wants.

I also thing farmers and other who voted for him in the rust belt realize, Trump actually made things worse with tariffs and other nonsense.
bearister
...and how about the thousands of working class people that worked at AT&T, voted for tRump, and then got laid off as their employer said thanks for the $20 billion tRump tax cut and outsourced their jobs to Mexico, India and the Philippines. Even a dog is smart enough to get angry when you take it's bone away.
B.A. Bearacus
sycasey said:

Yeah, this looks like real (downward) movement for Trump. Not just random noise from a poll or two.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

sycasey said:

As I recall, a one hit wonder but a great song, featured in the Peter Sellers (with Raquel Welch) movie, The Magic Christian and ably covered by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

That song would have been tailor made for John Lennon as well as Badfinger.
sycasey
bearister said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

sycasey said:

As I recall, a one hit wonder but a great song, featured in the Peter Sellers (with Raquel Welch) movie, The Magic Christian and ably covered by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

That song would have been tailor made for John Lennon as well as Badfinger.

This sent me down a Google search path. I'd always liked this song but didn't know much about the band. Turns out it was a kind of Who spinoff band that Pete Townsend helped create with their former chauffeur!

The bass playing is by Townsend himself on the album recording (he didn't play with them live). I do love the bass line on that track.
bearister
You taught me something new sycasey, I never knew that. From time to time I go down the rabbit hole of Rock n Roll history. I have an artist friend that will be erecting a giant plywood mural in memory of the movie Giant in Marfa, Texas next month (where part of the film was shot). Michael Nesmith of Monkees fame has some involvement in the project. I did some Monkees research and discovered the following:

1. Peter Tork and Stephen Stills were buddies and both auditioned for the Monkees. Stills got rejected for having bad teeth;

2. When the Monkees toured America, Jimi Hendrix was their warm up act;
3. And last, but not least:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.guitarworld.com/amp/artists/time-neil-young-cut-loose-monkees

My friend's donated art project last year was to the city of Benton, Illinois to commemorate George Harrison's visit in1963 to his sister Louise that lived there. He erected it out by the airport.

mikecohen
sycasey said:

Trump yesterday: Words to the effect of: Our poll numbers are going through the roof
okaydo

okaydo

okaydo
Trump shockingly believes in recycling!

https://people.com/politics/trump-reused-9-11-photo-omarosa-manigault-hope-hicks/
OBear073akaSMFan
What is this eh ..lie # 5000? When will the sane members of his base abandon him? He should be well below 30%. They need to put country before his policies.
Yogi58
OBear073akaSMFan said:

What is this eh ..lie # 5000? When will the sane members of his base abandon him?
There are no sane members of his base.
B.A. Bearacus
Let's recall Trump's compassionate words on 9/11 as thousands of Americans had just died or were about to die. Makes me want to throw up.

BearChemist
A living example of how to fart from your mouth.

Another Bear
Another Bear
B.A. Bearacus
calbearinamaze
"Putting Donald trump...an honest, intelligent, handsome man if there ever was one....
into a picture from a lefty school's supposedly greatest moment...
is...is............treasonous."

"I'm still waiting for an example of success in which there is a mix of people from different cultures,
income levels, languages, colors etc. " "Sports?????" "I don't know anything about sports. Except for
that Colin jerk."

Tucker Carlson

Being a CAL Fan: "You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave"
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

Approval has done a a couple more swirls down the toilet bowl hole.

Kyle Griffin: "Trump's approval among independents dropped 16 points in one month. Just 31% of independents now approve of Trump. It's apparently a new all-time low among independents."
I knew we had a lot of uneducated and politically ignorant people in this country. But I simply didn't realize we had SO MANY deplorables!

Shouldn't this be more like 90-10?
Sad to realize our country sucks so bad.
concordtom
okaydo said:

Putin's people sent it as an apology that the US Feds took the bugged soccer ball.
concordtom
okaydo said:

It doesn't matter what's happening. Being President is one big ego trip for this guy.

After he's out of office, there will be reports about him ordering around his secret service details like some kind of azzhole. OR, he'll entertain the guys with blown up stories. OR, they'll all get busted for having a bunch of Hugh Hefner-esque scandalous parties.

One way or another, here's hoping the secret service kills him.
Another Bear
Hmmm...I wonder if he gets a secret service detail in prison, or in exile...because seems like one of those is coming. The corruptions charge and Russkie meddling are things he might dodge, but taxes and money laundering are a completely different thing.

My guess is Trump pulls a Hitler and takes a pill in a bunker, or Putin offs him to kill any secret. YMMV.
First Page Last Page
Page 52 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.