White House has settled in

240,752 Views | 4296 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Professor Turgeson Bear
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ministry Of Misinformation hard at work:

concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ministry Of Misinformation in bed with InfoWars.
Oh, my god, this is so peking pathetic!

Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?


bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?


BearChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Typical Trumpian "the best and brightest" pick.

bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just bumping this ahead of Matt Whitaker's bot farmers.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Just bumping this ahead of Matt Whitaker's bot farmers.
I don't know why the bot farmers would target a football blog with an off-topic thread about politics for their abortion pills. A bunch of dudes on the internet wasting their time talking about politics just doesn't seem like the target audience for abortion pills.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
golden sloth said:

bearister said:

Just bumping this ahead of Matt Whitaker's bot farmers.
I don't know why the bot farmers would target a football blog with an off-topic thread about politics for their abortion pills. A bunch of dudes on the internet wasting their time talking about politics just doesn't seem like the target audience for abortion pills.
Highly relevant.
I know I would like to abort someone.
Can their pills do that?
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Democratic Congress Investigation Hit List:

https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elections-house-democrats-investigations-6bcfabb1-f1b2-49ce-8014-3e9b0c30db6c.html

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh dear.



https://www.wiscnews.com/baraboonewsrepublic/news/local/update-nazi-salutes-appear-to-be-used-in-group-photo/article_3224ea4a-7423-5fc1-b2ca-20159f7129e5.html

First thought: This is disgusting. Second thought: Congrats on torpedoing your future career prospects, boys!
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:

Oh dear.



https://www.wiscnews.com/baraboonewsrepublic/news/local/update-nazi-salutes-appear-to-be-used-in-group-photo/article_3224ea4a-7423-5fc1-b2ca-20159f7129e5.html

First thought: This is disgusting. Second thought: Congrats on torpedoing your future career prospects, boys!
There has to be more to this story...even just ignorance. I find it hard to believe (or at least pray it's not true) that a whole class of high school boys in America would knowingly make a Nazi salute with any concept of what that meant. If they don't know what it REALLY means and how un-American it is--it is not only an indictment on race relations and national politics, but on education as well.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blungld said:

sycasey said:

Oh dear.



https://www.wiscnews.com/baraboonewsrepublic/news/local/update-nazi-salutes-appear-to-be-used-in-group-photo/article_3224ea4a-7423-5fc1-b2ca-20159f7129e5.html

First thought: This is disgusting. Second thought: Congrats on torpedoing your future career prospects, boys!
There has to be more to this story...even just ignorance. I find it hard to believe (or at least pray it's not true) that a whole class of high school boys in America would knowingly make a Nazi salute with any concept of what that meant. If they don't know what it REALLY means and how un-American it is--it is not only an indictment on race relations and national politics, but on education as well.


Apparently the photographer encouraged them to do it.
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hipster racism is a thing. Not too different than dressing in blackface. The Nazis also had cool gear and symbols. The kid in the front row is also flashing a white power sign. So, could be more than that.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

Hipster racism is a thing. Not too different than dressing in blackface. The Nazis also had cool gear and symbols. The kid in the front row is also flashing a white power sign. So, could be more than that.


There's definitely an "ironically racist becomes actually racist" problem going on these days.
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CALL your American HS boy Nazis...raise with UK real Nazi idiots. Yup, it's a global thing. I'd guess the Russkies are helping ferment it because it's divides and conquers, at the least destabilizes.

In the UK, it's a terrorism crime.

Couple who named their baby after Adolf Hitler found guilty of being members of banned neo-Nazi group

Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Democratic Congress Investigation Hit List:

https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elections-house-democrats-investigations-6bcfabb1-f1b2-49ce-8014-3e9b0c30db6c.html


Elsewhere on Axios, they're calling it a SUBPOENA CANNON. I like the sound of that.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The ignorance, fear and hate in this country had to be deep enough to get tRump elected. Why is anyone surprised by this?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Here are three factors that should worry Trump and the GOP:

The midterm results were actually a terrible leading indicator for him. Turns out that without Hillary atop the ticket, Midwest states like Wisconsin are tough for Trump, and Southern states with rising Hispanic populations are slowly growing more Democratic. Long term, the GOP should be freaking out about this.
Trump and the GOP face two years of public investigations, coming from three different and dangerous directions: Robert Mueller, the state of New York and Congress. Two years of probing hell await.
The prolonged recovery is on borrowed time, and a recession could well hit at the worst possible time for Trump in the thick of the presidential race. Live by the markets, die by the markets." Axios
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maybe Dems learning that feeding America's first troll in chief and his legion of followers who feed on lib tears and outrage isn't the best laid plan.

Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think everyone has finally figured out don't feed the troll. Elizabeth Warren made a big mistake responding to him with a DNA test. That's playing to him, essentially giving him a free shot. Ignore Trump and he has no "in" to attack.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The tale of tRump losing his sh#t in France:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/five-days-of-fury-inside-trumps-paris-temper-election-woes-and-staff-upheaval/2018/11/13/e90b7cba-e69e-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html?utm_term=.4a8afc89ae5d
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LOL, the balls on this guy.

golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Its nothing new. Mitch McConnell is bad for Democracy and bad for America.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I never thought I would live long enough to take the Froggies side of a dispute with the United States:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/14/trumps-angry-tweets-on-paris-terror-attacks-anniversary-lack-common-decency?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hahaha...skimmed something this morning about McConnell, "McConnell Write non-satire piece on bipartisanship." Seriously, what a f'ing asshat.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Bear said:

Hahaha...skimmed something this morning about McConnell, "McConnell Write non-satire piece on bipartisanship." Seriously, what a f'ing asshat.
Yeah, if you do a deep dive on Mitch McConnell's history as a politician, you really find someone who seems to have no core values at all. Everything he does is solely about consolidating power for its own sake.

I can at least respect people who have genuine moral objections to, say, abortion or gay marriage, or who genuinely believe in heavy American military intervention abroad, even if I completely disagree with their positions. McConnell is not worthy of that kind of respect.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fox News is supporting CNN's lawsuit against the Trump administration over the White House's revocation of Jim Acosta's press pass. Axios
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
NYCGOBEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I bet I can guess which of you own this.

https://gettrumpybear.com/
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Acosta's law suit will be resolved by a round of golf with the Chief and and appearance on White House Apprentice
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welcome to the Amerikkka that this evil president has brought us:

Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There's reports Trump isn't well. He hasn't played golf in over a month. Perhaps it was the cause of cancelling the WWI services in France. The golf part is likely the most revealing.

https://www.inquisitr.com/5163885/amid-speculation-about-donald-trumps-health-potentially-worrying-sign-emerges-he-hasnt-golfed-in-a-month/
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's just sad and pathetic.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NYCGOBEARS said:

I bet I can guess which of you own this.

https://gettrumpybear.com/


Not me, but my wife did buy me this for Christmas a couple of years ago:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.