White House has settled in

213,714 Views | 3969 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by blungld
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's not a full quote, it's just a very short excerpt from her 30min interview. And yes, it's misleading
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tRump Administration releases gloomy governmental report on climate change on Black Friday to bury it:





https://www.axios.com/major-new-climate-report-warns-billions-losses-climate-change-159ba78c-41bd-462b-aa60-578f64878a85.html
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Or as George Clooney put it about Trump: "I grew up in Kentucky. I sold insurance door to door. I sold ladies' shoes. I worked at an all-night liquor store. I would buy suits that were too big and too long and cut the bottom of the pants off to make ties so I'd have a tie to go on job interviews. The idea that I'm somehow the 'Hollywood elite' and this guy who takes a **** in a gold toilet is somehow the man of the people is laughable." The Guardian
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Donald Trump has told reporters he doesn't believe his own government's climate change findings that the US economy will suffer substantially with continued warming from greenhouse gas pollution.

"I've seen it, I've read some of it, and it's fine," he said outside the White House on Monday. "I don't believe it." The Guardian
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"The Trump administration has been accused of using the deadly wildfires in California to push for weakened environmental rules in forests, opening them up for more logging." The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/27/wildfires-ryan-zinke-logging-environment-thinning?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

"The Trump administration has been accused of using the deadly wildfires in California to push for weakened environmental rules in forests, opening them up for more logging." The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/27/wildfires-ryan-zinke-logging-environment-thinning?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

I think he just wants to hurt California because we overwhelmingly voted against him in the midterms. Yes, he is that petty.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
From the Mad King's Twitter feed this morning:

https://twitter.com/The_Trump_Train/status/1067687857400229888/photo/1
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
golden sloth said:

bearister said:

"The Trump administration has been accused of using the deadly wildfires in California to push for weakened environmental rules in forests, opening them up for more logging." The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/27/wildfires-ryan-zinke-logging-environment-thinning?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

I think he just wants to hurt California because we overwhelmingly voted against him in the midterms. Yes, he is that petty.


And California has responded by taking away 7 House seats from the Republican column. Actions have consequences.
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Bear said:







Alternative take.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-presidents-painting-reimagined-michael-dantuono_us_5bffe10de4b027f1097b0f60
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
New dispatch from the Generation Wars:

golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:

New dispatch from the Generation Wars:


I'm always amazed when people blame Millenials for killing Casual Dining as if it were something worth saving. Casual Dining sucked, and deserved to be killed. Other than Marshawn, does anyone really wish we had more Applebee's or Chili's?
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
golden sloth said:

sycasey said:

I'm always amazed when people blame Millenials for killing Casual Dining as if it were something worth saving. Casual Dining sucked, and deserved to be killed. Other than Marshawn, does anyone really wish we had more Applebee's or Chili's?

Generally no, but when I lived in small town North Dakota for a few years, Applebee's was the best restaurant in town by a wide margin. Nearly everyplace else was like eating in a bad truck stop. So, I have a bit of a soft spot for Applebee's though I don't think I've eaten in one since I left North Dakota.

Sorry for the incorrect attribution. I was trying to edit out the tweet and made a hash of things.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

golden sloth said:

sycasey said:

I'm always amazed when people blame Millenials for killing Casual Dining as if it were something worth saving. Casual Dining sucked, and deserved to be killed. Other than Marshawn, does anyone really wish we had more Applebee's or Chili's?

Generally no, but when I lived in small town North Dakota for a few years, Applebee's was the best restaurant in town by a wide margin. Nearly everyplace else was like eating in a bad truck stop. So, I have a bit of a soft spot for Applebee's though I don't think I've eaten in one since I left North Dakota.


I have always had Fargo on my list of cities on my iPhone weather app just so I can see how low the temperature gets there during the winter.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

golden sloth said:

sycasey said:

I'm always amazed when people blame Millenials for killing Casual Dining as if it were something worth saving. Casual Dining sucked, and deserved to be killed. Other than Marshawn, does anyone really wish we had more Applebee's or Chili's?

Generally no, but when I lived in small town North Dakota for a few years, Applebee's was the best restaurant in town by a wide margin. Nearly everyplace else was like eating in a bad truck stop. So, I have a bit of a soft spot for Applebee's though I don't think I've eaten in one since I left North Dakota.


I have always had Fargo on my list of cities on my iPhone weather app just so I can see how low the temperature gets there during the winter.
I was in Williston, which is about as bad as Fargo and much smaller, so the restaurant and shopping options were limited. It got to -35 to -38 each winter at some point. The first year or two it was an interesting adventure, but by the third year I was ready to move on. I left about 6 months before the oil boom hit and the population doubled or tripled.. I expect things are better there these days.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bearister said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

golden sloth said:

sycasey said:

I'm always amazed when people blame Millenials for killing Casual Dining as if it were something worth saving. Casual Dining sucked, and deserved to be killed. Other than Marshawn, does anyone really wish we had more Applebee's or Chili's?

Generally no, but when I lived in small town North Dakota for a few years, Applebee's was the best restaurant in town by a wide margin. Nearly everyplace else was like eating in a bad truck stop. So, I have a bit of a soft spot for Applebee's though I don't think I've eaten in one since I left North Dakota.


I have always had Fargo on my list of cities on my iPhone weather app just so I can see how low the temperature gets there during the winter.
I was in Williston, which is about as bad as Fargo and much smaller, so the restaurant and shopping options were limited. It got to -35 to -38 each winter at some point. The first year or two it was an interesting adventure, but by the third year I was ready to move on. I left about 6 months before the oil boom hit and the population doubled or tripled.. I expect things are better there these days.


Sounds like it's a lot easier to get meth at least
An old white dude
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The walls are closing in on Trump and he's losing it. Complete and utter boob move.

Viral Video Shows Trump Pleading 'Get Me Out Of Here,' As He Wanders Off Stage, Abandoning Argentine President




P.S. turn up the sound and you can hear Donnie Dotard Mushroom Nationalist says, "get me out of here."
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There are some tough customers in Fargo these days.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/a2ifkq/trump_walks_off_leaving_travolta_standing_alone/?st=JP8ZY94Y&sh=82dce9de
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just putting here because it was a nice reply and Eric rarely surfaces from his dark chambers...

B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Corker is speaking with this much certitude after his debrief, I don't really think Mushroom D can try to sprinkle obfuscating question marks around this anymore -- but he will have the US bow down to SA in other ways.

bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rattle your jewelry if you think the Mad King, knowing he will be remanded to the Tower soon, is trying to make one last payday for himself, his family and friends by manipulating the stock market for financial gain.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For Christ sake...

The Dating Site for Those Who Can't Get Laid Because of Their Love of Trump

Quote:

Righter is meant for those people who support the president. Liberals may get sued if they try to join.

golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Bear said:

For Christ sake...

The Dating Site for Those Who Can't Get Laid Because of Their Love of Trump

Quote:

Righter is meant for those people who support the president. Liberals may get sued if they try to join.


Well, someone has to look out for Chris.

concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Rattle your jewelry if you think the Mad King, knowing he will be remanded to the Tower soon, is trying to make one last payday for himself, his family and friends by manipulating the stock market for financial gain.


Funny you say that, because after the downward flip from yesterday was attributed to a general awareness that Trump's "we have a tariff deal with China" comments held little truth, I wondered if Eric Trump had been daytrading Monday's rally.

But from my days as a trader, I have to point out that there is no evidence that Eric would have bought at Monday's open, nor sold as its close. It's always possible he mistimed his own manipulation by buying late Monday thinking "it worked" and then held all day yesterday unawares the gig was up.
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?


TIN FOIL HAT TIME!!!

B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
More from the man who embodies what it means to be a Rebublican in 2018:

Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus said:

More from the man who embodies what it means to be a Rebublican in 2018:


To be frank, that's always been the GOP position on the debt. They don't care about it but have used it as a wedge issue for so long. They never cared. The debt rose under every GOP administration. Clinton was the only one who reduced it...and the GOP HATED him for it because he called their bluff. Trump simply and unwittingly told the truth about the GOP.

bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:


 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.