White House has settled in

678,141 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearChemist said:

Oh, no, john dean. He understood quite well and was smiling broadly with inspired eyes during the speeches which lauded bush. I thought, 'he is right now planning his own glorious funeral':

"who will speak for me, what will they say, what type of pomp and circumstance shall we create? Shall we have a huge monument carved in stone, or into a mountainside like Franco in Spain? Thousands shall gather, not the hundreds we have here."

Please go kill yourself, you miserable piece of crap. I, too, can't wait to see witness your funeral.
bearister
I always thought John Dean was a weasel whose only interest was saving his own skin. Even though he may be a deplorable human being, I always respected G. Gordon Liddy for taking his medicine like a man (President Carter reduced his prison term from 20 years to 8, "in the interests of justice"). Funny how all these years later rat ba$tard Dean is a respected pundit. In an Irish village they would have pushed him off a cliff into the sea like all other informants.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Anarchistbear
John Dean should get the Bulger treatment. Wrap him in a blanket and beat him with hammers. He is a white collar rat though so he is elevated to Serious Person by the media.

The horrific and disgusting funeral of Bush also reminded me that Bush was Nixon's chief lap dog and defender during Watergate - being head of the RNC he said Dean was lying . Pity that whole church yesterday wasn't victim of an Ebola attack.
sycasey
Anarchistbear said:

Pity that whole church yesterday wasn't victim of an Ebola attack.
Come on dude.
bearister
I think the life Bush 41is being celebrated primarily because he represented the last vestiges of courtesy, refinement and gentlemanliness. If you research him, he has more than a few skeletons in the closet. My guess is he had more friends than enemies. He was brave in combat. His wife and kids loved him. You can do worse.
Anarchistbear
https://jacobinmag.com/2018/12/george-bush-willie-horton-cia-drug-war-trump
Another Bear
HW Bush was a full company man. He was CIA director. Yup he did dirty stuff per U.S. policy and standard rat ******* dirty tricks. He pulled the Willie Horton crap. He was in fact a Major League a-hole and many of his social values were WASP, 50's era baloney.

That said...still NOT a traitor, still served, was pro-American. And that's why he's getting a positive bump right now...because the current office holder isn't any of that.
sycasey
Anarchistbear said:

https://jacobinmag.com/2018/12/george-bush-willie-horton-cia-drug-war-trump
Yeah, I'm aware of the bad s*** Bush did during his time in government.

That doesn't mean I think everyone who attends his funeral should be struck down with friggin' Ebola. Again: come on, dude.
Anarchistbear
Who would you spare?
sycasey
Anarchistbear said:

Who would you spare?
Everyone? None of this is worth murdering people over.
NYCGOBEARS
sycasey said:

Anarchistbear said:

Who would you spare?
Everyone? None of this is worth murdering people over.

How about Montezuma's Revenge?
concordtom
Anarchistbear said:

Who would you spare?
Carter for one.
Barrack and Michelle for 2.
Al Gore for 3, so he can continue to spread the word on global warming.
The WNC choir for 4.

Your cynicism and ire are far worse than mine or anyone here. Pretty unbelievable statement.
concordtom
bearister said:

I think the life Bush 41is being celebrated primarily because he represented the last vestiges of courtesy, refinement and gentlemanliness. If you research him, he has more than a few skeletons in the closet. My guess is he had more friends than enemies. He was brave in combat. His wife and kids loved him. You can do worse.
He was a peer of my stepfather and they were very similar in many ways.
I am quite reminded of him. But we didn't hold no frigging parade to us when he died. See my comments on the Bush Passes thread.
My mom once hosted Barbara Bush in DC
Anarchistbear
concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

Who would you spare?
Carter for one.
The WNC choir for 4.

Your cynicism and ire are far worse than mine or anyone here. Pretty unbelievable statement.

You're my inspiration with your 100 ways to kill Trump threads. ( I'd spare the choir)
concordtom
Anarchistbear said:

concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

Who would you spare?
Carter for one.
The WNC choir for 4.

You're my inspiration with your 100 ways to kill Trump threads. ( I'd spare the choir)
Yeah, sure.
That's ONE guy!
You want an entire church wiped out?
Anarchy indeed!
bearister
Making President tRump's bed: A housekeeper without papers

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/06/us/trump-bedminster-golf-undocumented-workers.html

My favorite excerpt:

"That same year, she said, Mr. Trump had an outburst over some orange stains on the collar of his white golf shirt, which Ms. Diaz described as stubborn remnants of his makeup, which she had difficulty removing."

concordtom
How many of them do you suppose he banged?
B.A. Bearacus
Anarchistbear said:

Anarchistbear

concordtom
That rage against the machine song was a good "Good Morning" song!

And yet it reminded me of just after my marriage in 94 we happened to be near Saratoga NY at a family friend's who had slightly younger kids. So we all went to lalapalooza, or some such show. It rained and the kids in the crowd were all younger than me (just shy of 26) and dancing around like in this video. I felt REALLY out of it. Too old, too clean cut, too California. I didn't know the bands, and the rest of the concert goers were sliding in the mud, or like wannabe Woodstock people.

Thx for the wake up call.
concordtom
Sorry, anarchy. I don't do rap.
Anarchistbear
You should. You'd get inventive new ideas for your quest to kill Trump.
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

Anarchistbear said:

Pity that whole church yesterday wasn't victim of an Ebola attack.
Come on dude.
There's a fine line between Anarchistbear, Antichristbear and Fascistbear.
Anarchistbear
The only fine line here is Clintonbear vs Bush1bear.
bearister
It appears James Mattis has a factual basis for assessing the Mad King's Intellect as that of a 5th grader:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1071132880368132096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-29877479293998145467.ampproject.net%2F1811272154520%2Fframe.html
concordtom
bearister said:

It appears James Mattis has a factual basis for assessing the Mad King's Intellect as that of a 5th grader:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1071132880368132096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-29877479293998145467.ampproject.net%2F1811272154520%2Fframe.html
"Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn't have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn't get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!"

Hillary said it most accurately long ago!
"WHAT A LOSER!"

Another Bear
Anarchistbear said:

The only fine line here is Clintonbear vs Bush1bear.
How do anarchists feel about democracy? Pro or against?
concordtom
Anarchistbear said:

You should. You'd get inventive new ideas for your quest to kill Trump.
I'm not on any quest to kill Trump.
Political assisanitions are a Huuuuggggeeee No-No!

But I would not be sad to see him die. Au contraire.
There are lots of losers in the world. He's the biggest one.
He is mentally ill, like Hitler and Napoleon.
He is equally dangerous.

I will repeat my fantasy for you, lest you accuse me falsely of a murder plot, which is a felony and character maligning at the least.

Trump lands in some city on Air Force One, exits the plane and gives a great big wave, then starts down the stairs. He decides he needs to tweet about halfway down the stairs about how blessed the city is to have him, and in his distraction he trips and falls, doing a header onto a hard piece of mental.

I had initially said that his brain would split open and his blood would spill all over. This would be a great way for him to die, because it would be captured by cameras, it would be dumb f---ing luck and his own fault, no fouls play involved. But now I think that he should instead be only slightly disabled enough initially to be classified as "unable to carry out the duties of the office", and then he will live to see the laughing stock that he is, to see how hated he is and how his legacy is that of a lepper. He will regain consciousness after 6 months, which should be enough time for every single one of the weak followers (Ryan, Cruz, his entire cabinet, etc) to have made statements and written detailed books saying how horrible he was. Then he will reawaken to the new reality that he is a complete social pariah.

If you want it to be 3 years, or enough time for the court cases to take away the Trump fortune, leaving his children exiling to Russia, that would be fine.

Or if you want to simply have him fed to the sharks, that would be fine too. But that would be on your nickel, not mine. I am not violent, non-destructive, and so cannot side with an anarchist. Sorry.

Anarchistbear
Pro. Anarchists require consent not the current authoritarian system where leaders rule without consent of the governed.
Unit2Sucks
concordtom said:

"Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn't have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn't get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!"

That must be someone masquerading as Trump. This is what Trump had to say when people criticized Rex just 2 years ago!

concordtom
Anarchistbear said:

Pro. Anarchists require consent not the current authoritarian system where leaders rule without consent of the governed.
Touch!
Well played.
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

concordtom said:

That must be someone masquerading as Trump. This is what Trump had to say when people criticized Rex just 2 years ago!

I am soooooo NOT surprised.
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus
Not a good look for Mushroom D 1:

B.A. Bearacus
This disgusting man must not be allowed to continue degrading the office through the end of his term.

First Page Last Page
Page 64 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.