White House has settled in

678,284 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dotard Donnie Mushroom Nationalist is losing it.

President Trump Is Absolutely Losing His Mind On Twitter Over Impending Mueller Findings

bearister
The guy that likes beer and non consensual sex is buddy f'ing his patron already:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/10/defunding-planned-parenthood-supreme-court-wont-hear-case/1777972002/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
Well, this should scare the crap out of anyone with common sense. Sounds like trouble and when (not if) the shyt hits the fans these incompetent boobs are going to make things worse. Oh right..and Kushner is owned by the Saudis. What could go wrong? Once again, you can't make this crap up.

Report: Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner 'running' the White House as Trump's chief of staff resigns
Quote:

The view inside is that they are now 'running the building,'" one of Donald Trump's allies told the New York Times. For some months, the couple "have been seen as maneuvering for greater control and influence around the president," the Times added.

Their maneuvering didn't sit well with Kelly, and it's apparently one of the reasons he's decided to leave his job at the end of the month.

His departure was seen inside the White House as "as a coup" for Ivanka Trump and Kushner, known by the nickname Javanka.
B.A. Bearacus
dajo9
B.A. Bearacus said:

The claim "it has been been the Senate that has stood in defense of democracy" is, I think, at complete odds with the historical record. Of all of America's institutions it has been the Senate that has least stood in defense of democracy.
American Vermin
bearister
Bump
sycasey
Newest member of the Resistance . . . Ammon Bundy?!

Anarchistbear
Bout time they got some guys that are packing.
BearNIt
In another episode of "Trump being Trump", it appears that the illustrious leader has cancelled the White House Christmas party for the Press. This won't help their coverage of his impending legal problems.
Another Bear
Adolf Trump will instead be consulting with a bunker design consultant.
Peanut Gallery Consultant
concordtom
Another Bear said:

Well, this should scare the crap out of anyone with common sense. Sounds like trouble and when (not if) the shyt hits the fans these incompetent boobs are going to make things worse. Oh right..and Kushner is owned by the Saudis. What could go wrong? Once again, you can't make this crap up.

Report: Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner 'running' the White House as Trump's chief of staff resigns
Quote:

The view inside is that they are now 'running the building,'" one of Donald Trump's allies told the New York Times. For some months, the couple "have been seen as maneuvering for greater control and influence around the president," the Times added.

Their maneuvering didn't sit well with Kelly, and it's apparently one of the reasons he's decided to leave his job at the end of the month.

His departure was seen inside the White House as "as a coup" for Ivanka Trump and Kushner, known by the nickname Javanka.

I don't think it matters. Trump has always run the show, no? And nobody is worse than him.

By the way, Jared comes off as a dope only with better diction than Cohen.
concordtom
Every day it's something new in this upside down world. Meet your new "interim" Chief of Staff. This ain't Democrats. This is within, his people. Just like Cohen and all the others - he claimed he'd hire "the best" people, said they were lining up to join. I don't see evidence of that, but to the contrary. Poor vetting, poor selection. Endless and constant mess!

Another Bear

Starts at 3:28. More reality TV fodder.
Anarchistbear

Anybody with this on his chest is suspect
NYCGOBEARS
Anarchistbear said:

Anybody with this on his chest is suspect

What's wrong with the Star of David?
Anarchistbear
"You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves: I am the Lord"

- Roseanne
Unit2Sucks
Would help Trump actually if he is addicted to adderall. He could come clean, wash away his sins, pretend to be a less repugnant human and beg for forgiveness

Probably the only way to save his presidency.
Another Bear
That's a good theory that drug addiction could give him an excuse but that only applies to actual human beings. Okay seriously, if the stuff is true about Russian money and all the other crimes, I doubt anything can save his presidency. It's not just the criminality but the arrogance coupled with incompetence and the lying. No one trusts him at this point. He averages 6 lies per day. Heck, he can't even do an interview with Mueller because his lawyers don't believe= he can't stop lying.
bearister
A Nazi made a funny and I laughed:

"In the end, we'll probably find out "wall" was Trump's "safe word" with Stormy Daniels. It's just something he blurts out whenever he's in trouble." Ann Coulter

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/19/coulter-gutless-president-in-wall-less-country/
Cal88
Trump doesn't even drink. The guy is half Scottish and doesn't touch whisky, he's not going to snort chemicals that ruin kids up his nose if he's too weary of sipping scotch, Tom Arnold is full of it. Trump has got enough flaws as it is, philanderer, liar etc, no need to make stuff up.

Trump's decision today to withdraw from Syria is a great one, huge turning point if he does follow through. He run on a non-interventionist foreign policy but hasn't delivered, until now. Hillary wanted a no-fly zone in Syria, which would have led to serious military escalation and further devastation in the Middle East. Kudos to the Orange Man for this positive foreign policy development.
B.A. Bearacus
Cal88 said:

Trump's decision today to withdraw from Syria is a great one, huge turning point if he does follow through. He run on a non-interventionist foreign policy but hasn't delivered, until now. Hillary wanted a no-fly zone in Syria, which would have led to serious military escalation and further devastation in the Middle East. Kudos to the Orange Man for this positive foreign policy development.
And this whole time, I thought you were Lindsey Graham.

golden sloth
Cal88 said:

Trump doesn't even drink. The guy is half Scottish and doesn't touch whisky, he's not going to snort chemicals that ruin kids up his nose if he's too weary of sipping scotch, Tom Arnold is full of it. Trump has got enough flaws as it is, philanderer, liar etc, no need to make stuff up.

I'll be honest, I don't care about Tom Arnold and his speculation.

Initially I welcome the US withdrawing from Syria because it seems like another money-pit with no way to achieve an acceptable result, with the caveat that I'd want more information on whether or not Russia will use Syria as a puppet state, and will set up military air bases to help control access through the Suez canal.

I do find it very very weird that you mentioned Hillary. She lost the electoral college, but Trump should be judged based on his own actions, not against what a hypothetical Clinton presidency would look like. This is particularly true since people can just make up whatever version of alternate history suits their personal narrative at that time.

Finally, the best way to fight the insecurity of an unstable middle-east is to invest in renewables and diminsh the world's reliance on oil. The technology is here and ready and is cost-effective, it is time to implement it. It doesn't solve the ethnic, religious and political strife of the region, but it does mitigate its impact to the rest of the world.
sycasey
golden sloth said:

Finally, the best way to fight the insecurity of an unstable middle-east is to invest in renewables and diminsh the world's reliance on oil. The technology is here and ready and is cost-effective, it is time to implement it. It doesn't solve the ethnic, religious and political strife of the region, but it does mitigate its impact to the rest of the world.
And MAYBE it will help incentivize those countries to actually do something about said local strife, if the governments can't keep propping themselves up with oil money from the West.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
James Mattis quits.

Anarchistbear
Good riddance! Keep the home fires burning!
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

James Mattis quits.

B.A. Bearacus

Mattis: "My views on treating allies with respect and also being clear eyed about both malign actors and strategic competitors are strongly held and informed by over four decades of immersion in these issues."

TLDNR: Trump is a dangerous fuucking moron.
bearister
Cal88
Quote:

Trump Orders Big Troop Reduction in Afghanistan
About half of the 14,000 U.S. forces will return home in the coming weeks, the start of a total pullout that could take at least many months

ByGordon Lubold and Jessica Donati
Updated Dec. 20, 2018 7:29 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON

A day after a contested decision to pull American military forces from Syria, officials said Thursday that President Trump has ordered the start of a reduction of American forces in Afghanistan.

More than 7,000 American troops will begin to return home from Afghanistan in the coming weeks. The move will come as the first stage of a drawdown and the start of a conclusion to the 17-year war...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-is-considering-substantial-afghan-troop-drawdown-11545341452

bearister
Mattis, Kelly and Pence need to sign 25th Amendment affidavits so they can haul that tub of guts out of the Oval.

dajo9
Cal88 would never advocate going to renewables because Russia is a big oil producer (ok he'll probably do it once to refute this post but then no more).
American Vermin
Anarchistbear
Excellent day! Get out of Syria, dump Mattis and get out of Afghanistan. Our 17 year addiction to war may be tailing off. Only five more countries left where troops are fighting.
bearister
Anarchistbear
It goes nowhere.
First Page Last Page
Page 65 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.