White House has settled in

678,095 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/3/5/1839640/-The-results-are-in-Donald-Trump-logged-104-lies-in-the-two-hour-rant-speech-at-CPAC

The Results are in, Donald Trump logged 104 lies in the two hour rant speech at CPAC. That's 52 lies per hour, amost a lie per minute.
Peanut Gallery Consultant
Another Bear
National poll: American majority sees Trump as a criminal

Nearly Two-Thirds of Voters Think Trump Committed Crimes Before Becoming President: Poll

Same poll, very sad.
Quote:

Nearly two-thirds of American voters in a new poll think Donald Trump committed crimes before he became President, and 45% say he's committed crimes as President.

According to the Quinnipiac University Poll, voters split 64-24% on whether Trump committed crimes before being elected, while they were more evenly split on crimes committed in office, 45-43%.

bearister
The Trump Musical: 'Anything Goes'

"When America, the world's most influential democracy, has a leader without shame, who is backed by a party without spine willing to prostitute itself to Trump no matter how low he goes and both are protected by a virtually state-run network without integrity, called Fox it becomes a hunting license for leaders everywhere to go after their own domestic opponents and cross any human rights redline to stay in power." Thomas Friedman

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/05/opinion/trump-netanyahu.html
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
Cal Junkie
bearister said:

"When America, the world's most influential democracy, has a leader without shame, who is backed by a party without spine willing to prostitute itself to Trump no matter how low he goes and both are protected by a virtually state-run network without integrity, called Fox it becomes a hunting license for leaders everywhere to go after their own domestic opponents and cross any human rights redline to stay in power." Thomas Friedman

It's a misnomer to label the Republican party as "without spine." They have plenty of spine and stand up unapologetically for their own interests in spite of all of the heat we throw at them. They thuggishly enforce these interests.
B.A. Bearacus
Rotten apple from the Big Apple doesn't recognize a good apple from Cupertino.

sycasey
Cal Junkie said:

bearister said:

It's a misnomer to label the Republican party as "without spine." They have plenty of spine and stand up unapologetically for their own interests in spite of all of the heat we throw at them. They thuggishly enforce these interests.

Yup. The Republicans do exactly what their donors and/or base voters want them to do. Those things are usually not in the best interests of the country, but you gotta keep that personal gravy train rollin'.
bearister

The biggest political scandal in American history

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-russia-mueller-investigation-scandal-c3023a26-b2b9-443b-aee5-ded4f0e6bc44.html
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

The biggest political scandal in American history

https://www.axios.com/hillary-clinton-private-email-server-scandal-c3023a26-b2b9-443b-aee5-ded4f0e6bc44.html
FIFY.

Blows my mind that Republicans collectively foamed at the mouth over this, contributing to making Hillary a symbol of Satan.
Another Bear
re: demonizing women...HRC, AOC...GOP working in the Puritan tradition of persecuting women/witches for being women. Same old shtt, new modern stink...same old a-holes.
dajo9
Another Bear said:

re: demonizing women...HRC, AOC...GOP working in the Puritan tradition of persecuting women/witches for being women. Same old shtt, new modern stink...same old a-holes.
I disagree with the take that it is about demonizing women or minorities or anything. In a sense, attacking women and minorities is easier for them but it is about power.

They attacked Bill Clinton in the same way. They attacked Obama in different ways but still had unhinged attacks on him not based in reality, but based on stoking the base with wild propaganda. They'll attack the Democratic candidate in the same ways even if it is Joe Biden.

It's time for Democrats and the media to stop taking their claims seriously. Their only goal is power.
American Vermin
concordtom
You have more of these empty posts than everyone else combined.
I can only think that you are posting really bad stuff that you later delete with a "oh, gosh, I shouldn't...."

It's kinda funny, as I imagine the vitriol.
concordtom
Cal Junkie said:

bearister said:

They have lost a "spine" of ideals for governance which I can even consider.
Their new core values are to seize power at all cost. That is their new spine.
They must be completely defeated.
Lincoln would be so sad. ....Actually, no he wouldn't. He would change party affiliation and defeat these new, so-called, "Republicans" who have corrupted his Party.
Another Bear
dajo9 said:

Another Bear said:

I disagree with the take that it is about demonizing women or minorities or anything. In a sense, attacking women and minorities is easier for them but it is about power.

They attacked Bill Clinton in the same way. They attacked Obama in different ways but still had unhinged attacks on him not based in reality, but based on stoking the base with wild propaganda. They'll attack the Democratic candidate in the same ways even if it is Joe Biden.

It's time for Democrats and the media to stop taking their claims seriously. Their only goal is power.
Yes the GOP attacks everyone not GOP...but they have a special kind of hate for women and especially for women of color (racism and misogyny). This is why their Hillary screed has gone on for so long. This is why the GOP have so few women and POC congressional reps and senators..and zero women of color in either. They hate POC and women. Obama got a big dose but they're already going all in on AOC but I think it will fail.

Agree the Dems should stop responding but expecting the (corporately owned) media to stop isn't realistic because they're making $$$ of the circus and their job is to protect the interests of the power elite. That's why conservatives bought the media after the 60s news showing the Vietnam war in American living rooms.
bearister
I have always thought that this link between D@uchewitz and POTUS is why Alan gets on TV and twists logic and the law into balloon animals in order to support tRumpelstiltskin .....and to be fair, Bubba Clinton is a player in this too:

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/trump-supporter-alan-dershowitz-accused-in-open-court-of-having-stuff-with-victim-of-billionaires-ring-report/
Another Bear
Yup, that's the connection. The rumors have been circulating for a while. As to why Big Al has gone on the offensive for Trump? The Naty Enquirer/AMI and Mr. Pecker likely have the goods on him to blackmail or extort, photos or evidence, or Trump does, or Trump traded from them with Pecker. The N.E./AMI stuff is way sleazier and nastier than anyone figured. Prison and disbarment would hurt.
oski003
bearister said:

I have always thought that this link between D@uchewitz and POTUS is why Alan gets on TV and twists logic and the law into balloon animals in order to support tRumpelstiltskin .....and to be fair, Bubba Clinton is a player in this too:

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/trump-supporter-alan-dershowitz-accused-in-open-court-of-having-stuff-with-victim-of-billionaires-ring-report/

Or the link was exaggerated to discredit Dershowitz and Trump. This was all under wraps until it was used against POTUS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2019/03/06/coulter-pedophile-trump
bearister
"America's trade deficit in goods with the rest of the world rose to its highest level in history last year as the United States imported a record number of products, including from China, widening the deficit to $891.3 billion," the N.Y. Times reports in today's lead story.

Why it matters: "The increase was driven by some factors outside Mr. Trump's control, like a global economic slowdown and the relative strength of the United States dollar ... But the widening gap was also exacerbated by Mr. Trump's $1.5 trillion tax cut ... and the trade war he escalated." Axios
OBear073akaSMFan
bearister said:

Wondering if Lindsey Graham on their mailing list. I'm Just saying...
Another Bear
OBear073akaSMFan said:

bearister said:

Wondering if Lindsey Graham on their mailing list. I'm Just saying...
I think the National Enquirer/AMI and Pecker have something on Graham, and Trump knows about it.
sycasey
oski003 said:

bearister said:

Or the link was exaggerated to discredit Dershowitz and Trump. This was all under wraps until it was used against POTUS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2019/03/06/coulter-pedophile-trump
Buddy, if you want to convince people here about anything, you better find a source other than Ann Coulter.
bearister
sycasey said:

...Buddy, if you want to convince people here about anything, you better find a source other than Ann Coulter.

Unit2Sucks
Another Bear said:

I think the National Enquirer/AMI and Pecker have something on Graham, and Trump knows about it.
What could they possibly have on a flamboyant "bachelor" in his 60's who doesn't seem to have been in a romantic relationship in 40 years? I mean other than that one girlfriend of his from Canada, er Germany.

I also wonder if Trump realizes that Graham is shorter than most of the people he calls "liddle"? And like how does Graham feel when Trump rips on taller people for being short?
bearister
There are plenty of beards in Hollywood he can date.
bearister
"From a White House source, the House Oversight Committee has obtained documents related to Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump's security clearances that the Trump administration refused to provide, Axios' Alexi McCammond learned from a senior Democratic aide involved in handling the documents.

Why it matters: The Trump administration's problems with leaks will now benefit Congress, making it harder for the White House to withhold information from Democratic investigators.
The news: The White House this week rejected the committee's request for documents on the process for granting security clearances to staffers.

The twist: But the House Oversight Committee in early February had already obtained the leaked documents that detail the entire process, from the spring of 2017 to the spring of 2018, on how both Kushner and Trump were ultimately granted their security clearances.
The senior Democratic aide who was involved in handling the documents told Axios that two staffers on the Oversight Committee said the documents are "part of the puzzle that we would be asking for" from the White House, "so we appreciate having this upfront." Axios
bearister
B.A. Bearacus
Let's hold our horses here for the moment. Rosie comments "I don't know" when someone asks if they are real.
dajo9
B.A. Bearacus said:

Let's hold our horses here for the moment. Rosie comments "I don't know" when someone asks if they are real.
I think we should give it the same amount of scrutiny that Trump would of his political opponents
American Vermin
Unit2Sucks
I'm amazed he got a C- in econ and management. I guess Fordham has an easy curve.
blungld
B.A. Bearacus said:

That screams fake to me.

Interesting that as Liberal I am hesitant to trust this as real. While our analytical Trump supporting friends would not hesitate to believe that shadow marks on a birth certificate PROVE that Obama is an illegal and a false president and Moooslim terrorist.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
B.A. Bearacus
From the official White House Twitter account:

This administration is just plain dirty. How many other things will they take a piss on?

blungld
B.A. Bearacus said:

"President Pleasures Self On Holy Book and American Flag Then Defecates On Obama Portrait, Evangelicals Rejoice And Call Trump God's Chosen One!"

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
Another Bear
Hey I just posted the Bama Bible signing by Dotard L'Orange in the faux pas thread.

Seriously, deplorable, stupid and fake holy...bad combo.
Another Bear

Another Trumpkin criminal.
B.A. Bearacus
First Page Last Page
Page 73 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.