White House has settled in

678,180 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How long before Trump goes after Conway's wife to help argue what a loser he is?
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
Unit2Sucks said:

How long before Trump goes after Conway's wife to help argue what a loser he is?

She has to pick tRump or her husband after tRumpelstiltskin's recent statements. Ted Cruz chose tRump over his wife.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
Still have not come around to any alternate theories about what George Conway's deal is. Does anyone believe that this is some orchestrated charade in pursuit of some end that is not apparent and possibly counter-intuitive? For now, I relish how outspoken he is, but I am keeping an eye out for hands near the edges of the rug I stand on.
Unit2Sucks
I think that the Conways have an average amount of principles between them. This probably explains the behavior of each.
Another Bear

Kellyane's hubby owning the interwebz today.
Peanut Gallery Consultant
bearister
When you are facing charges of being a traitor and rigging the election, stepping over this ethical line is a no brainer:

B.A. Bearacus
When you're in the money chamber (aka the White House), you don't ask questions -- you just keep grabbing as much as you can, as fast as you can. This is how every president has done it (since January 2017).

B.A. Bearacus
bearister

John McCain probably wouldn't have responded to Trump's comments. As his friend, I will.
By Joe Lieberman

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/joseph-lieberman-trump-could-learn-a-lesson-from-john-mccain/2019/03/21/aa6f293c-4c17-11e9-93d0-64dbcf38ba41_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.af9366002a16
B.A. Bearacus
Lieberman delusional:

"I pray Trump will follow McCain's advice and give Democrats in Congress an opportunity to work with him to solve some of our most pressing national problems and threats."
bearister
"The United States is no longer driving the conversation on some of the biggest issues facing the world, both short- and long-term. Instead, foreign nations are making the decisions, Axios editor-in-chief Nicholas Johnston writes:

Why it matters: America is losing its position as the global arbiter for international norms from airline safety to online privacy to the response to climate change. It's a trend that predates President Trump, but it's accelerating now and it makes Americans beholden to the decisions of foreigners.

Driving the news: The Boeing 737 MAX wasn't grounded last week because the U.S. took the lead. It was because the EU, China, and many other countries acted first, rattled by two plane crashes under similar circumstances.

The U.S. response "undermined American credibility as the pacesetter for global aircraft standards, while potentially ushering in an era in which international regulators particularly those in China and Europe assert growing clout," as the Washington Post put it.

And the U.S. is having trouble persuading other countries to follow its lead especially on the Trump administration's efforts to block Huawei and other Chinese telecommunications equipment from being used in 5G.

Global trust in U.S. leadership is near record lows, according to Gallup; 31% percent of people worldwide surveyed last year said they approve of U.S. leadership, lower than Germany and China.

So on some of most consequential issues that will shape the world this century, the U.S. is taking a back seat, like privacy, foreign investment, climate and finance.

Our thought bubble, via a sentiment Axios World editor David Lawler says he's hearing more often: When countries take action around the world, their first thought used to be, "What will Washington think?" China's goal is to make them think about Beijing just as quickly, if not before.

The bottom line from Eurasia Group and GZERO Media president Ian Bremmer (punctuation his):

this didn't start with trump (remember obama's "assad must go" and "russia must leave ukraine"), but it's sped up dramatically with his america first-style unilateralism, weakening us-led institutions that had already been eroding through neglect. the geopolitical balance in the world is changing fast; american perceptions of those changes, not so much." Axios
prospeCt

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/the-ancestral-german-home-of-the-trumps

bearister
Republicans' silence over Trump's attacks on McCain is truly shameful
Lloyd Green, The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/21/republicans-silence-over-trump-attacks-on-mccain-is-truly-shameful?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Another Bear

SHOW US THE BONE SPURS! Along with the tax returns and pee tape!
bearister

Jimmy Kimmel on Trump: 'The most narcissistic personality of the year'

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2019/mar/22/jimmy-kimmel-trump-late-night-trevor-noah?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
B.A. Bearacus
Pop Quiz: Who does the president respect more -- John McCain or Kim Jong Un.

Answer: you know the answer and have zero doubt about that answer.
B.A. Bearacus
Watch for 60 seconds. Trump supporter woman in Ohio who could give AF about Mueller's findings.

bearister
"China is about to land a commercial beachhead in the heart of Europe, when Chinese President Xi Jinping and Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte sign a Belt and Road accord in Rome, Axios Future Editor Steve LeVine writes.

Why it matters: For six years, the U.S. and Europe have been fixated on Russia as their gravest geopolitical threat all while China has been building up its massive global infrastructure project known as One Belt, One Road. Now, Beijing and its commercial aims seem much more of a menace.
The agreement will make Italy the first G7 country to join Belt and Road, a network of highways, ports, railroads and energy pipelines that are quickly setting commercial terms around the world.

With the accord, Beijing obtains access to the ports of Trieste and Genoa, which will be the staging point for Chinese products to go by railroad and truck across the continent.
The U.S. has responded furiously in recent days, suggesting that Italy is a traitor to the West. Europe's largest countries, too, have expressed alarm." Axios
Another Bear
Translation: this is Italy's response to the EU's austerity program. Spain will likely join Italy, as they were hit hard by austerity measure as well. The EU squeezed Italy, Greece and Spain, pretty hard...made life miserable.
bearister
Trump Promised to Bring Back $4 Trillion in Offshore Cash. He Missed by $3.3 Trillion

https://apple.news/AXEe9rYZvSKe4Cmq1a9d0pw
Another Bear
concordtom
What's the over-under on when Mr. Conway starts publicly calling out Kellyanne Conway for her pathetic role in the downfall of American politics?

I wonder what he's doing for sexual relief these days?
BearsWiin
concordtom said:

What's the over-under on when Mr. Conway starts publicly calling out Kellyanne Conway for her pathetic role in the downfall of American politics?

They're engaging in a lot of wrinkly hate-sex

lots of snarling and frothing
Another Bear
The idea of mean hate sex with KellyAnne is DISTURBING AF. For one, it' really helps to be smart, human and capable of emotion. Yeah, basically she's crazy in the wrong ways...as in not crazy fun.
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

When you're in the money chamber (aka the White House), you don't ask questions -- you just keep grabbing as much as you can, as fast as you can. This is how every president has done it (since January 2017).

I think that says it best.
Parties in power don't care about long term repercussions.

ENDLESS DEBT. Paid for by your grandchildren.
concordtom
Another Bear said:

The idea of mean hate sex with KellyAnne is DISTURBING AF. For one, it' really helps to be smart, human and capable of emotion. Yeah, basically she's crazy in the wrong ways...as in not crazy fun.
Maybe they are laughing about it all the way to the bank.
They under the sheets laughing, plotting book deals, syndicated Red/Blue His/Hers political debate show.
$$$$$$

Self promotion.
Using trump.
Future fame translates to income.

And therefore, the sex is real good, and the joke is on all of us, too.
concordtom
bearister said:

Unit2Sucks said:

She has to pick tRump or her husband after tRumpelstiltskin's recent statements. Ted Cruz chose tRump over his wife.
Maybe this is Trump's way of winning.
Psychologically screwing the hell out of Kellyanne right in plain sight of her husband.
He's saying to George: "watch this, I'm banging your wife on the Resolute Desk, and you can't do anything about it."
Trump loves it!
concordtom
Did anyone else catch Jim Carrey's Mussolini artwork?
You know I saw it!
He must be a reader of BearInsider, copying my themes. (I can't draw!)

bearister
BearsWiin said:

concordtom said:

They're engaging in a lot of wrinkly hate-sex

lots of snarling and frothing

Literally "Making the Beast."
bearister

tRump is truly Looney Tunes.

sycasey
McConnell is not interested in ACA repeal anymore.

bearister
B.A. Bearacus
Conservatives on here willing to run through a wall for and leave our great country in the hands of this deteriorating imbecile?

Another Bear
Something is wrong with him. If I were a full on tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nut...I'd say it's Russkie mind control administrated by Melania. His actions and speech are so irratitional and erratic. Can't make this carp up.
First Page Last Page
Page 76 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.