White House has settled in

678,275 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
prospeCt
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Another Bear

Sleazeball Epstein was arrested again on new fed charges in NY. His easy sentence is under review, could be overturned.

Interestingly Epstein pleads the 5th and more regarding Trump and underage girls. These guys have stuff on each other. Nothing like trading on this stuff.
Another Bear
NYT on Epstein: Why the Trump White House Is Caught Up in the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal
Quote:

In the years since Mr. Epstein was first accused of sexually abusing minors, one of Mr. Trump's Cabinet officials has been accused of letting him off easy.
Quote:

Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002 that Mr. Epstein was a "terrific guy" whom he had known for 15 years. He's a lot of fun to be with," the president said at the time. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
oski003
Another Bear said:

NYT on Epstein: Why the Trump White House Is Caught Up in the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal
Quote:

In the years since Mr. Epstein was first accused of sexually abusing minors, one of Mr. Trump's Cabinet officials has been accused of letting him off easy.
Quote:

Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002 that Mr. Epstein was a "terrific guy" whom he had known for 15 years. He's a lot of fun to be with," the president said at the time. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Was that before or after he was kicked out of Mar a Lago? Was that before or after Clinton went on plane rides and trips to his island 26 times? This stuff is way more damaging to the left although I can see how puppets would repeat the opposite spin.

Who protected Epstein? Why was he protected for so long? Why is he not protected now?
Another Bear
Read the article.
oski003
Another Bear said:

Read the article.

I read your article. ZERO questions were answered. Thanks.
oski003
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case

This helps a little bit.
concordtom
oski003 said:

Another Bear said:

Read the article.

I read your article. ZERO questions were answered. Thanks.
I read your texts, and even more questions arise.

For instance, if someone as dense as Lindsay Graham knows it, why don't you.

GBear4Life
Why are your posts so vapid, tawdry and stupid?
concordtom
Define vapid.
GBear4Life
concordtom said:

Define vapid.
Your posts
concordtom
Oh, I thought you meant like this

....offering nothing.
concordtom
Or perhaps that was the tawdry part

showy but cheap and of poor quality.

What do you think, did she have those tattoos when trump banged her?
concordtom
And then, you mentioned stupid:

dajo9
oski003 said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case

This helps a little bit.
Zerohedge is Russian propaganda formally run by billionaires in Eastern Europe
American Vermin
bearister
The troubling overlap between Jared Kushner's business interests and US foreign policy

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/08/troubling-overlap-between-jared-kushner-business-interests-and-us-foreign-policy?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
NYCGOBEARS
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

This helps a little bit.

The comments section is deeply troubling.
B.A. Bearacus
"You can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep."

Here are the most liked comments on this article, which was published on a site where all authors are anonymous. Is information from this site supposed to be useful and worth the time of people on here?

dajo9
NYCGOBEARS said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

This helps a little bit.

The comments section is deeply troubling.
I have wondered who comments on that site which fronts as a Wall Street insiders blog but uses that to gain traction while routinely peppering in Russian propaganda. The site is widely read on Wall Street. Putin is truly a genius at his craft. Can you imagine if the old Soviets had a publication that was widely followed on Wall Street back in the day?
American Vermin
Unit2Sucks
I would assume that Trump has very little to fear from Epstein. Trump is incredibly stupid but I'm sure he has a good enough idea of which of his criminal associates are of the biggest risk to him and if Epstein was a true risk he would have been pardoned already.
bearister
What do they say about judging a man by the company he keeps?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
GBear4Life
so much irony, like so much of it. It's sensory overload.
B.A. Bearacus
Can some Republican please contact someone at Cal's top tier Forestry department (now called Ecosystem Management and Forestry) and let them know that there is now a thing (maybe a year old?) called "forest management" which could be useful in fighting fires in California? Just a matter of time before Cal bestows this individual with a permanent parking spot.

dajo9
Forest Management is easy. You give the trees Gatorade.
GBear4Life
dajo9 said:

Forest Management is easy. You give the trees Gatorade.
Nope, trees don't like the empty carbs from the sucrose.
B.A. Bearacus
oski003
This is a good article about Epstein.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/06/ann-coulter-media-magic-how-a-democrat-pedophile-became-a-trump-scandal/
B.A. Bearacus
What part of an Ann Coulter op-ed on Breitbart did you think would spark an interest or intellectual curiosity here?
B.A. Bearacus
Lawyer friends, are there any law schools that you can recommend that are strong in Doocy legal theory?

sycasey
B.A. Bearacus said:

What part of an Ann Coulter op-ed on Breitbart did you think would spark an interest or intellectual curiosity here?
Just on one page, oski003 has offered up as "interesting articles":

1. Russian propaganda
2. Ann Coulter/Breitbart

Boy, some people will support anything they are already predisposed to agree with, no matter where it comes from.
oski003
sycasey said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

1. Russian propaganda
2. Ann Coulter/Breitbart

Boy, some people will support anything they are already predisposed to agree with, no matter where it comes from.

I'm going for the trifecta

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-he-co-founded-clinton-foundation.amp
dajo9
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

1. Russian propaganda
2. Ann Coulter/Breitbart

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-he-co-founded-clinton-foundation.amp
I know you folks will keep throwing Clinton's name into this mess hoping to create a false equivalency but until any evidence of Clinton wrongdoing comes up you folks are just showing desperation to muddy the waters from the clear evidence already out there against Trump.
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

I know you folks will keep throwing Clinton's name into this mess hoping to create a false equivalency but until any evidence of Clinton wrongdoing comes up you folks are just showing desperation to muddy the waters from the clear evidence already out there against Trump.
Unlike our conservative friends, I would readily agree that if there is a true equivalency between Trump and Clinton in terms of Epstein related wrongdoing, they should be in jail. I have no interest in protecting sex offenders. I'm fairly confident that we will find out about whether Clinton was involved, less so about Trump given DOJ shenanigans.
Anarchistbear
Epstein- a sex offender- was protected by Republicans in Florida and Democrats in New York. Why wouldn't he be? He had friends in high places. This is just emblematic of the plutocrat bipartisan rot.
First Page Last Page
Page 94 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.