White House has settled in

680,244 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
BearChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump X The Daily Caller: An interview that is both hilarious and ****ing depressing
bearister
Bump
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
FYI: Trump to visit California on Saturday to meet with wildfire victims

Only NorCal, Butte County...they voted for him.

On that note, we know he doesn't like rain because of his hair. Wonder what fire and smoke does to it?

bearister
Matt Whitaker is going to Heaven when he dies, right?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/09/matthew-whitaker-acting-attorney-general-wpm-scam
Another Bear
Yup, either hell...or a vet with PTSD takes him out.
BearChemist
Scammers do appreciate each other.
BearChemist
BearChemist said:

Trump X The Daily Caller: An interview that is both hilarious and ****ing depressing

B.A. Bearacus
Get this mofo out of CA.

bearister
Bob Woodward reported in Fear that James Mattis said tRump has the comprehension of a 5th grader......which goes a long way to explaining this:

Trump visited Paradise on Saturday to check out the damage for himself.

Unfortunately, he referred to the town as 'Pleasure' -- twice -- before locals had to correct him. Kelly O' Donnell

He literally is as dumb as a f'ing turnip.
sonofabear51
Dumber. I thought gwb was stupid. This is beyond ridiculous.
sonofabear51
I wonder what Brown & Newsom think about him after having to deal with him today on his 'tour' of California.
BearChemist
bearister
A tRump sentence, whether spewed orally or in writing, is like a staircase at the Winchester Mystery House. No one, including him, has any idea where it is going to end up.
AunBear89
Another Bear
BearChemist said:

"Sooo...Kimberly is dating your son..."
Anarchistbear
Probably good "grab em by the *****" small talk
bearister
Chris Wallace was stifling laughter (sometimes unsuccessfully) while interviewing the Mad King.
B.A. Bearacus
Which one of you is Laurence Tribe?

bearister
tRump talks a strong game, but Vets still getting f'd:

https://apple.news/AeiWFSBWBRd-Wj69MSueHTg
bearister
Bump
B.A. Bearacus
Rebublicans, here's your party in 2018 (and beyond).

sycasey
The Republican Party cannot fail, it can only be failed.
bearister
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/19/politics/donald-trump-chris-wallace-interview/index.html
Another Bear
The Finns busy protecting their forests from fires...

bearister
Bad A$$ Stanley McChrystal checks in:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/19/politics/stanley-mcchrystal-donald-trump-military-cnntv/index.html
golden sloth
Trump seems to have a natural talent at identifying and angering individual subsets of people. I wonder if the military and veterans start giving up on Trump. The difference with being a jerk to veterans compared to muslims or immigrants, is that his core supporters identify and align themselves with them. If he loses them, I don't know who he has other than white evangelicals.
bearister
Crooked Ivanka:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ivanka-trump-used-a-personal-email-account-to-send-hundreds-of-emails-about-government-business-last-year/2018/11/19/6515d1e0-e7a1-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.265062fc5ff4
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
Agree that Merkel, not Mushroom D, is the leader of the free world.
golden sloth
B.A. Bearacus said:

Agree that Merkel, not Mushroom D, is the leader of the free world.

If she is the leader of the free world, we are doomed. Not because I dislike her or think she is bad, but because she is on her way out of German politics.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

Crooked Ivanka:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ivanka-trump-used-a-personal-email-account-to-send-hundreds-of-emails-about-government-business-last-year/2018/11/19/6515d1e0-e7a1-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.265062fc5ff4
Hillary's emails were a huge frickin' deal for Republicans and Mushroom D. Can all Hillary haters come together and agree that Ivanka should get a free pass here?
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
"President Trump is correct in saying the world is a very dangerous place. His surrender to this state-ordered murder will only make it more so. An innocent man, brutally slain, deserves better, as does the cause of truth and justice and human rights," Washington Post executive Fred Ryan wrote in a statement.
"In this failure of leadership from President Trump, it now falls to Congress to stand up for America's true values and lasting values," Ryan said.

"He is placing personal relationships and commercial interests above American interests in his desire to continue to do business as usual with the crown Prince of Saudi Arabia," Ryan added. Washington Examiner
B.A. Bearacus
Senator Jack Reed: "This White House statement is a stunning window into President Trump's autocratic tendencies, his limited grasp of world affairs, and his weakness on the world stage."

How many different ways can Mushroom D say F-U to everything this country stands for?
B.A. Bearacus
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/20/us/politics/president-trump-justice-department.html

Mushroom D has absolutely no interest in *ever* putting country before his own self-interest, self-protection, and ability to seek personal revenge.

Excerpt:

WASHINGTON President Trump told the White House counsel in the spring that he wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute two of his political adversaries: his 2016 challenger, Hillary Clinton, and the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with the conversation.

The lawyer, Donald F. McGahn II, rebuffed the president, saying that he had no authority to order a prosecution. Mr. McGahn said that while he could request an investigation, that too could prompt accusations of abuse of power. To underscore his point, Mr. McGahn had White House lawyers write a memo for Mr. Trump warning that if he asked law enforcement to investigate his rivals, he could face a range of consequences, including possible impeachment.

The encounter was one of the most blatant examples yet of how Mr. Trump views the typically independent Justice Department as a tool to be wielded against his political enemies. It took on additional significance in recent weeks when Mr. McGahn left the White House and Mr. Trump appointed a relatively inexperienced political loyalist, Matthew G. Whitaker, as the acting attorney general.
First Page Last Page
Page 61 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.