White House has settled in

678,161 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blungld said:

What was up with Stone's Nixon pose? Are we all supposed to be thinking: "Yeah, I love Nixon too! I am with you buddy! Hang in there! The injustice of Watergate is happening all over again! Can't let these Democrats get away with prosecuting crimes against Republicans a second time!"
Stone explains it in "Get Me Roger Stone":

Stone met with Nixon (several/many times?) in the years after the resignation. He said Nixon was always upbeat and he didn't let what happened get him down. Thus, Nixon represents something admirable to Stone, resiliency!

Same reason for the Nixon tattoo on Stone's back:

YOU REALLY NEED TO WATCH THE MOVIE.
It's Stone in his own words, not some spin on him. He's pretty despicable, and he both knows it and likes it.
concordtom
blungld said:

concordtom said:

Wow, this guy is a serious piece of work.
Anyone who has access to Netflix has to watch it.

This guy recruited and elected Teump.
This guy had a lobbying company with Manafort and they say to the camera all they were interested in was making money. Total sell outs with no morals. And this photo is the very least of it.

Wait, you just made me like him a little bit....gulp.
The free sex/drugs community pretty much accepts all comers, so there is no barrier for you if that's your thing. Just look up a parade near you, take off your clothes, dance around, and you will be accepted as one of them.
concordtom
bearister said:

Three takeaways from reviewing the Roger Stone photo gallery posted above:

1. His painted purported female companion has what the Daily Mail refers to as "ample assets" (although I'm pretty sure nothing exists like those in nature);
2. It is clear that at some point between his Cohn/Nixon years and present, Rog took up the complimentary hobbies of steroids and pumping iron; and
3. Based on the receding hairline of his youth, Rog invested in a "hair system" of some sort similar to Arnold Schwarzenegger's.
The steroids and hair thing struck me as obvious as well.
And, yes, I noticed her, too!

But did you notice.... he's got a fat neck, so it's not like he works on his diet or cardio much. But, hey, he's a self-professed cheater.
concordtom
bearister said:

How did we ever let this insane crew of people hijack our government?
blungld
bearister said:

Another Bear said:

Stone is one creepy dude, just like Stephen Miller. Do they get these guys from the same place...the fascist, authoritarian GOP recruitment center? Serious, inbred fuqtards traitors. They'd fit right in with nazis.

Based on their looks and behavior methinks they like their sex kinky and their drugs designer (as did the Nazis).
And yet, they have the Evangelical support and it is the Liberals who are immoral. It just makes the brain hurt. The power of symbols, propaganda, and upbringing.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
bearister
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/25/like-trumps-favorite-steaks-roger-stone-is-well-and-truly-done?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
blungld
concordtom said:

bearister said:

I keep thinking the same thing. It's this small band of corrupt, pathological greedy *******s and as evil as they are and as obvious as their stupid lies are, WE BELIEVED THEM, LIKED THEM, AND ELECTED THEM.

What is wrong with us? Really, how gullible and tiny minded are most Americans?

Another Bear
You guys want KINKY? You guys want GOP KINKY? Okay then...here you go...Dick Cheney and Dubya kink.

Waterboarding for Pleasure: When Kink Violates the Geneva Convention

Quote:

It's internationally banned for prisoners of war but for some in the BDSM scene, simulated drowning is the ultimate expression of arousal and trust
Peanut Gallery Consultant
concordtom
blungld said:

concordtom said:

bearister said:

I

I keep thinking the same thing. It's this small band of corrupt, pathological greedy *******s and as evil as they are and as obvious as their stupid lies are, WE BELIEVED THEM, LIKED THEM, AND ELECTED THEM.

What is wrong with us? Really, how gullible and tiny minded are most Americans?
Questions the Germans asked themselves in 1946-1996.
concordtom
President Donald Trump asked former NJ Gov Chris Christie multiple times if he would be willing to be vice president, according to an excerpt from Christie's upcoming book:

Christie lifted the veil on his friendship with Trump in "Let Me Finish: Trump, the Kushners, Bannon, New Jersey, and the Power of In Your Face Politics," which is out this week. Except:

One day in May, Donald called me in my Trenton office and asked straight-out, "Are you willing to be considered for vice president?" I don't think he was surprised by my answer.
From the day Mary Pat and I showed up at Trump Tower for our endorsement breakfast with Donald and Melania, I'd been open with him about my interest in the job. Vice president and attorney general. Those were the two positions I had my eye on.
Having been on Mitt Romney's short list in 2012, I had some idea what to expect. I'd have to provide a giant stack of paperworktax returns, investment statements, speech transcripts, campaign finance reportsdetailing every imaginable aspect of my personal and professional life.

On May 10, Donald told the Associated Press that he was considering "five or six people."
By June most of the national media seemed to agree that Trump had a short list, and it was down to three: Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. Indiana governor Mike Pence, who seemed to have overcome his lukewarm Ted Cruz endorsement.
And me.

One June evening, my phone rang again.
Donald was, calling from Indiana, where earlier in the evening he'd been introduced by Pence at a rally in Westfield. "I've got a question for you," he said.
"What's that?"
"Are you ready?"
"Am I ready? Ready for what?"
"You know what."
"Are you asking?" I said to him.
"No, no," he said emphatically. "I just want to know before I make my final decision, are you really ready to do this? Because you know, Chris, there will be a lot of bull***** There will be a lot ofstuff you have to put up with. There will be a lot of scrutiny. And I just want to make sure that you and Mary Pat are ready for that."
"We're fine," I said. "Don't you worry about it. We've been through plenty of scrutiny. This won't bother us."
"All right," he said. "Well, I'm going to make my decision tomorrow."

As I got off the phone with Donald, the vice presidency didn't feel like an exercise anymore or some theoretical possibility. It felt real. It felt likely. It felt like something I had better prepare myself and my family for.

It was after I said good night to Mary Pat that I got a call from a high-ranking Trump staffer. This person had just been around for a discussion with family members about the vice-presidentialdecision.
"The family is very upset that he says it will be you," this person said. "They are getting on a plane and flying to Indianapolis tomorrow morning to meet Donald and get him to go see Penceagain. If you've got any cards to play, you should play them now."

Wow. I had no doubt that what I was hearing was the 100 percent, honest-to-God truth. This person had real credibility with me. But what should I do about it? That was the question. My answer? Nothing.
"I haven't played any cards this whole time," I said. "I'm not playing any cards now. If he wants to pick me, he picks me. If he doesn't want to pick me, he doesn't pick me. I'm not playing games here."
When the media learned the next morning that Trump was meeting with Pence again, Sean Hannity lent Newt Gingrich his plane to fly to Indianapolis and make his own pitch.
People I trusted told me that my tipster was exactly right. Family members, Jared and Ivanka especially, were upset that Donald seemed to be on the verge of choosing me. They flew intoaction in an eleventh-hour attempt to block that.
I took an early-afternoon train back to New Jersey. The whole way I was thinking, I don't know what's going on in Indianapolis, but I'm not hearing from anybody. That didn't seem like a very good sign.

Somewhere after Baltimore, I spoke to Eric Trump. I'd always felt close to Eric.
"Hey," he said to me, "I want you to know, whatever you're hearing, you're under the most serious consideration. Don't let any of this stuff you're reading discourage you."
"Eric," I told him, "I understand the way this stuff goes, and I'm not worried about it at all."
"Because I really like you, Governor, and I think you would make a great vice president," he said. "And sometime soon, my father's going to make this choice."
Eric was the one person in the Trump family who was saying anything encouraging. I thanked him for calling and said goodbye.

On Thursday morning, the phone rang. Donald.
"Are you really sure you want this?" he asked.
I did not take that as an encouraging sign.
So right there, I had to make a fundamental decision. The way he asked the question, it sounded to me like he was asking for an easy way out.
To hell with it, I thought. I'm pushing for this.
"Yes, I really want it," I told him.
"You know it's going to be a lot of scrutiny," he said.
"Donald," I said, "you have to choose whoever you think is best. But I am not backing away. I'm ready for the fight. I want to beat Hillary Clinton. I've been in this with you since February. Let's go do it. I'm in."
Mary Pat nodded as I spoke. She was clearly with me on this.
"All right," Donald said. "I'm definitely making the decision today. I just want to make sure that you two are ready for this."

Early in the evening, I got word from my New Jersey state troopers that Mike Pence was flying into Teterboro, the airport in Bergen County that handles many of the region's private jets.
Now, that pissed me off.
Donald had offered it to Pence, and he didn't even call me. So, I called Donald.
"Hey," I said, "the least you could do, when you made a final decision, is to let me know."
"I haven't made any final decision," he said.
"You haven't made any final decision? You haven't offered the vice presidency to anybody?"
"Absolutely not."
"Well, then, explain to me why Mike Pence is landing at Teterboro in half an hour."
"I have no f---ing idea," Donald said. "Turn on Fox News."
"Why?"
"Just turn it on. I'll call you back."

On Fox. Greta Van Susteren interrupted her coverage of a terror attack in Nice, France, to announce she had a special guest, the presumptive Republican nominee for president, Donald Trump.
On air, Donald denied again he'd settled on Pence. "I haven't made my final, final decision," he said. "I've got three people that are fantastic."
As soon as the Greta interview was over, Donald called me back.
"Do you believe me now?" he asked.
Frankly, I wasn't sure what the stunt had proved. "I just don't know what to make of Pence flying in onwhat?a half promise? That makes no sense to me."
"I have not made my decision," Donald insisted.
Nothing was announced Thursday night.

Friday morning, I got to the State House early. I did paperwork in my office for a couple of hours, then had a meeting. That's where I was when the phone rang. It was Donald again.
I heard him take a breath, and then he spoke.
"Chris," he said,
"I'm about to send out a tweet that I'm picking Mike Pence as vice president."
"Okay," I said. "Congratulations, Donald. Good luck. Good luck to you and Mike. Obviously, I'll be there to help you."
"Are you disappointed?" he asked.
"Of course, I'm disappointed," I said, "but these are your choices, not mine."
"You've got to understand, Chris," he said. "He's out of Central Casting."

Great. Now the history books shall be written - how did Mike Pence become President? Central Casting by his children who grew up bathed in fake wealth, tv shows, and beauty contests. We are shallow a.f.
dajo9
Way too much Chris Christie. He couldn't get elected dog catcher in New Jersey. His Deputy Chief of Staff is still looking at 18 months in prison (all currently pending appeals) for Christie's crimes.

What are the crimes? Purposefully jamming up a bridge to New York to cause problems in a town whose Mayor he didn't like. The absolute worst kind of politically motivated action (short of using criminal foreign help to get yourself elected). Republicans don't care about anything other than power and money.
blungld
concordtom said:

Great. Now the history books shall be written - how did Mike Pence become President? Central Casting by his children who grew up bathed in fake wealth, tv shows, and beauty contests. We are shallow a.f.
I thought he knew all the best people, or was that all the best words? He made it seem that he was going to tap into a back log of the most brilliant business minds in America. Those three VP candidates are all very odd, extreme people (to speak nothing of corrupt), who are all re-treads. That is not him uncovering these business gems that we the public did not know.

He was a sham from the get go and his campaign and governance a disorganized mess bereft of leadership or originality. It's laughable to think that his supporters see him as "truth-teller" though he is the biggest liar we've ever had in office, and a "disrupter" when all he's done is bring in old retreads and relied on teachings given to him by Cohn--nothing new or innovative or disruptive in the sense of shaking things up with a new paradigm, just corrupt self-interest.

Trump's grand plan: walk in and kick over the toys the other kids were playing with, bully anyone who protests, and the lie about what he did. What a disruptive truth-teller!

concordtom
Talk about a "sham"!?!?!?
You seriously need to watch Get Me Roger Stone on Netflix!

He tells the story of how in elementary school he convinced everyone in his class to vote for Kennedy because he told a lie that if they voted for Nixon there would be school on Saturdays. That's when Roger stone realized that he could lie to people and get what he wanted. It seems to not only be his modus operandi, but something he is extremely proud of. It's his identity.

You will watch him on the talkshows with the proper perspective. The entire nation needs to see him describe himself to people, in his own words !
concordtom
dajo9 said:

Way too much Chris Christie. He couldn't get elected dog catcher in New Jersey. His Deputy Chief of Staff is still looking at 18 months in prison (all currently pending appeals) for Christie's crimes.

What are the crimes? Purposefully jamming up a bridge to New York to cause problems in a town whose Mayor he didn't like. The absolute worst kind of politically motivated action (short of using criminal foreign help to get yourself elected). Republicans don't care about anything other than power and money.
I guess he realizes his time is over, thus writing the book, which has to be a last chance grab for money.
I thought it was interesting how he described trumps process of choosing a VP. Obviously it's not a good look for the president, and Christie knows it.
bearister
blungld
bearister said:

blungld said:

...Trump's grand plan: walk in and kick over the toys the other kids were playing with, bully anyone who protests...

Like most women, all the tRump men are wider in the beam than in the shoulders. Not a convincing look for a bully. I'm thinking tRump wouldn't have gotten much milk money on the playground during recess if he had grown up in Oakland.....not to mention the fact he would have to hit you a few hundred times with those cute wittle mittens before he made a dent.
Ha. That's why he kicks over the toys instead of the kids themselves. Toys don't fight back, and he still has time to run from toys.

bearister

"Threats to the American system of checks and balances have knocked the United States out of the top 20 "cleanest" countries, according to a closely watched annual survey out today from Transparency International. "(AP)

https://www.apnews.com/567489fa0fa54dfaa2c8136a10df962d?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

"Threats to the American system of checks and balances have knocked the United States out of the top 20 "cleanest" countries, according to a closely watched annual survey out today from Transparency International. "(AP)
We're only as clean as Trump's taint.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

bearister said:

We're only as clean as Trump's taint.

What is taint, anyway?
sycasey
Amazingly, trickle-down economics failed to work this time.

But maybe next time!
golden sloth
It'll take at least 10 or 15 more tries before it works.
Another Bear
Trickle down economics...one of the GREATEST myths and lies perpetrated on the American people. Utter bullsh*t.
blungld
Another Bear said:

Trickle down economics...one of the GREATEST myths and lies perpetrated on the American people. Utter bullsh*t.

I am surprised. Whenever I've given money away to someone i always get more back in return. Oops, I meant NEVER get more back.

B.A. Bearacus
Continues to boggle the mind that they sleep in the same bed.

blungld
concordtom said:

Talk about a "sham"!?!?!?
You seriously need to watch Get Me Roger Stone on Netflix!

He tells the story of how in elementary school he convinced everyone in his class to vote for Kennedy because he told a lie that if they voted for Nixon there would be school on Saturdays. That's when Roger stone realized that he could lie to people and get what he wanted. It seems to not only be his modus operandi, but something he is extremely proud of. It's his identity.

You will watch him on the talkshows with the proper perspective. The entire nation needs to see him describe himself to people, in his own words !
I watched it last night and while I "knew" much of the information, actually seeing the video and the coziness of Stone, Manafort, Cohn, Alex Jones, and Trump just brought it all home. It's unbelievable. It's just a straight con by highly unethical people. If Trump supporters and Evangelicals could watch this stuff and actually hold it to account, get over their nature to be blindly loyal, they would abandon Trump/Republican Party immediately.

This little cadre have perfected the selling off of America over decades and several administrations. We have been electing this same cabal over and over again. The meat puppet in office is irrelevant. All the Republican economic policy is pure greed entirely aimed at creating income inequality. It worked.

It makes me want to puke to think of Alex Jones and his Deep State conspiracies when he knows exactly the BS they are selling and making up. Or when Sara says that Cohen or Manafort are bit players. Trump has known and done business with them for his whole public life and they are integral parts of his crime family. Get caught you get disowned.

They literally tell us to our face that they only care about money and that they will lie to and do anything to win, but 30% call Trump and his group truth-tellers, disrupters, draining the swamp. Basically, every single thing they accuse Liberals of doing are just Jedi mind tricks of confessing what they are actually doing and preemptively accusing their opponents of doing it. That is the only filter now to read his tweets through--what he is admitting to.

The whole situation is literally insane and we are stuck with a whole group of brainwashed followers who have stopped doing any critical thinking and are just solely invested in their beliefs, false Gods, hatred of others, and the inability to admit they are wrong. If they actually listened, they'd realize how many Democrats actually have their interest at heart and are actually the ones with "Christian/patriotic values" with whom they would align.

It's the line from Usual Suspects: the devil's greatest trick was convincing us he didn't exist.

Another Bear
blungld said:

Another Bear said:

I am surprised. Whenever I've given money away to someone i always get more back in return. Oops, I meant NEVER get more back.
Dude you haven't waited long enough, or contacted the Nigerian prince's email.
NYCGOBEARS
I just got a spam email from a Roger Stone defense fund!!!
blungld
Another Bear said:

blungld said:

Another Bear said:

Dude you haven't waited long enough, or contacted the Nigerian prince's email.
Yeah, I was an idiot. I gave mine to the wrong prince.

Another Bear
I started to watch Get Roger Stone...but man I started to feel sick right away...and then I wanted to destroy my TV.
concordtom
Another Bear said:

I started to watch Get Roger Stone...but man I started to feel sick right away...and then I wanted to destroy my TV.
Right.
Don't you agree, all of America needs to watch, for perspective?
Another Bear
concordtom said:

Another Bear said:

Right.
I agree it would be good education stuff for all Americans. Not to be arrogant but from my perspective I know enough about Stone to think extermination would be a positive development for American democracy. I simply wasn't going to torture myself.
concordtom
Another Bear said:

concordtom said:

Another Bear said:

Right.
I agree it would be good education stuff for all Americans. Not to be arrogant but from my perspective I know enough about Stone to think extermination would be a positive development for American democracy. I simply wasn't going to torture myself.
Draw and Quarter?
Lock in stocks?
Name your favorite method.
Public tomatoing?
bearister
Sarah Huckabee Sanders declares God wanted tRump to be POTUS:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2019/01/30/sarah-sanders-tells-christian-broadcasting-network-god-wanted-trump-be-president/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.20ee0501d567

Yogi58
bearister said:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders declares God wanted tRump to be POTUS:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2019/01/30/sarah-sanders-tells-christian-broadcasting-network-god-wanted-trump-be-president/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.20ee0501d567

God responds with his thoughts on Trump.

https://archive.org/details/OhGod1977?start=4461
B.A. Bearacus
First Page Last Page
Page 69 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.