White House has settled in

680,253 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?

But wait...there's more!

Seriously, this "nuke the hurricane" stuff is textbook Trump in a nutshell: propose a solution that make the problem far worse and much bigger. This is what's going on with the tariff/trade wars too.

The stupidity on the nuke is enormous. The POTUS is so stupid he doesn't realize nuking a storm would create a radioactive hurricane. Think about that for a second.
concordtom
joe amos yaks said:

concordtom said:

Good morning,
I just need to wash myself clean by getting this icky feeling off my chest.

"God, I can't stand Trump. I hate him and look forward to his demise!"

There, I feel so much better. Thank you.
Don't forget to rinse.

Please see my post in the "Hollywood" thread about the new video game that's coming out. That'll be my rinse!
Another Bear
dajo9
Another Bear said:

But wait...there's more!

Seriously, this "nuke the hurricane" stuff is textbook Trump in a nutshell: propose a solution that make the problem far worse and much bigger. This is what's going on with the tariff/trade wars too.

The stupidity on the nuke is enormous. The POTUS is so stupid he doesn't realize nuking a storm would create a radioactive hurricane. Think about that for a second.
That's what rust belt voters wanted - radioactive hurricanes.
American Vermin
Another Bear

Waiting for twitter response tantrum.
BearNIt
Another Bear said:

Waiting for twitter response tantrum.
He'll get to it as soon as he done blaming Obama for:

1. Russia invading Crimea
2. Trade with China
3. Trade with Mexico
4. Trade with Canada
5. Brexit
6. The U.N.
5. The European Union
6. North Korea
7. The lack of a Space Force
8. Mass Shootings
9. Racism
10. Climate Change
11. Trade with Japan
12. Roe v. Wade
13. O.J.
14. Fires in the Amazon
Unit2Sucks
Another Bear said:

But wait...there's more!

More fake news. What the media doesn't want you to know is that your favorite President Trump was telling the truth! He never said he wanted to nuke the storms offshore, what he actually said was that he wanted to wait until the storms are over a blue state before going nucular. Take that libtards!
BearlyCareAnymore
Another Bear said:

But wait...there's more!

Why do I think that this very second at least 20 people in the Los Angeles area have started a script that centers on a radioactive hurricane that hits a major US city?
Another Bear
I'm guessing SNL writers are taking notes.

What's amazing is how Trump aides are covering for him, that it was well intentioned despite massively stupid.
Another Bear
Another Bear
Don't give Putin ideas.
B.A. Bearacus
Republicans admire a president who has the power to shape reality through lies.
calbearinamaze
BearNIt said:

He'll get to it as soon as he done blaming Obama for:

1. Russia invading Crimea
2. Trade with China
3. Trade with Mexico
4. Trade with Canada
5. Brexit
6. The U.N.
5. The European Union
6. North Korea
7. The lack of a Space Force
8. Mass Shootings
9. Racism
10. Climate Change
11. Trade with Japan
12. Roe v. Wade
13. O.J.
14. Fires in the Amazon

+1000

Thank you for the Starter Kit.

Can he also blame Obama for

Melania seducing Macron?
Having to nuke hurricanes?
The media ruining journalism?
FOX News turning on him?
Iran's surprise visit at the G7?
The G7?
Aliens from anyplace that has "non-whites"
Aliens from outer space)? (or is that too close #7 above?)

If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
BearNIt
B.A. Bearacus said:

Republicans admire a president who has the power to shape reality through lies.

So the Idiot in Chief lied about China? I'm SHOCKED.
Another Bear
While we wait for a Trump Twitter tantrum...there's this...

Quote:

A Body Language Expert Breaks Down *That* Photo of Melania Trump and Justin Trudeau

The hand hold:
Wood: Let's talk about something that other people might not notice, which is part of what makes it such a dramatic photo, and that's the hand hold.

[Donald and Melania] as a couple often hold hands, and one of the things I find interesting about that is typically, in a hand hold, you think it's a reflection of the tenderness and affection in a relationship. But over time, after analyzing photos of the two of them since he became president, I often see that hand hold as a requirement; he is often leading her, pulling her, and walking ahead of her while holding her hand.

So what we've seen over time is that that hand hold doesn't mean the affection that it does in most couples. And this position is more typical of their hand hold. He is gripping just a few of her fingers and pulling them upwards. The fingers are not interlaced, they're not intertwined, and it's not full. If you look at it, you'll see it's just the last bottom of his fingers he's using to hold and pull her up. And if you look at the end of her fingers, that last digit of hers, you can see that there's tension in that last digit. It's not curled around him. You're seeing in that hand hold him pulling and manipulating and her having tension in the hand.

I think that's important to note because I think some people might read this and say, "Oh but they're holding hands, they're showing that they're a couple." It's important to note how their hand hold has changed over time, and how their hand hold is a little different [than other couples'.]

Melania's position relative to Trump:
The next thing is their body position as a couple. She's hinged away from [Donald]. She's the screen door and he's the doorway, and she's opened up; she's not standing on the same plane, she's hinged off and away from him. And you can see that by both her body position and the position of her arm. It's also interesting that he has his arm dominant over hers.

Melania's position relative to Trudeau:
So she's hinged away, and if you'll look at her body position she's less than I would say 8 inches from Trudeau's body. She's out and close up, way inside the intimate zone of space, which is 12 to 14 inches. It's unusual that she's not separating out from him to do that kiss. Usually what happens [in a double kiss greeting] is that the woman would arch her pelvis and her chest slightly away. I call it the social arc, because if you're going to do the kiss you arc the sexual parts of your body away. In a formal setting like this, that is what you would do.

The way she looks at him:
The most significant is the way she's looking at [Trudeau]. Again, the other thing you usually do in this greeting is you aim, you kiss, but you shut your eyes, and her eyes are not shut. And if you look at his lashes, his eyes are not shut either.

She's looking with pleasure It's a delight to kiss you. I desire it. Her offering up, the way her neck is arched up, the way her mouth is placed up, the lips are partially pursed for the kiss, plus the look there's a reason that some people have made this into a romantic novel cover, because if that was just from the shoulders up, it would look like a romantic. The body language is that of a romantic kiss.

There's nothing offhand or spontaneous [given that they were at a photo op]. This is something she's doing purposefully.
bearister
Another Bear said:

A professional lip reader that reviewed the video opined Melatonin mouthed something to Justin about the Incongruous Cow position.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus

Two days ago from Golfweek...

"Former members of Trump Doral will be waiting a lifetime for refunds."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/golfweek.com/2019/08/24/golf-former-members-trump-doral-wait-refunds/amp/

"Since Trump took office, business at Doral and the president's other Florida clubs has suffered. Trump National Doral had $74.8 million in revenue in 2017, down from $131.7 million the previous year."
bearister
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

Another Bear said:

We all want someone to look at us the way Melania looks at an individual who momentarily allows her to forget about the obese orangutan she shares a bed with every night and who leaves Cheeto stains on the sheets.
Another Bear
bearister said:

Another Bear said:

A professional lip reader that reviewed the video opined Melatonin mouthed something to Justin about the Incongruous Cow position.
What strikes me is how much better she looks there, like a regular, normal human...instead of the usual dour Eastern Bloc look...which might be better described as her "Donald face". Amazing quiet frankly.

If I were a betting man, I'd head to England to make one of those crazy wagers: that 2 years after Trump leaves the WH, Melania will divorce Trump.
Another Bear
OaktownBear said:

Why do I think that this very second at least 20 people in the Los Angeles area have started a script that centers on a radioactive hurricane that hits a major US city?
Oh my...from 2007...

bearister
I'm embarrassed to admit this, but when I read this:

"Melania's position relative to Trudeau:
So she's hinged away, and if you'll look at her body position she's less than I would say 8 inches from Trudeau's body. She's out and close up, way inside the intimate zone of space, which is 12 to 14 inches. It's unusual that she's not separating out from him to do that kiss. Usually what happens [in a double kiss greeting] is that the woman would arch her pelvis and her chest slightly away. I call it the social arc, because if you're going to do the kiss you arc the sexual parts of your body away. In a formal setting like this, that is what you would do.

The most significant is the way she's looking at [Trudeau]. Again, the other thing you usually do in this greeting is you aim, you kiss, but you shut your eyes, and her eyes are not shut. And if you look at his lashes, his eyes are not shut either.

She's looking with pleasure It's a delight to kiss you. I desire it. Her offering up, the way her neck is arched up, the way her mouth is placed up, the lips are partially pursed for the kiss, plus the look there's a reason that some people have made this into a romantic novel cover, because if that was just from the shoulders up, it would look like a romantic. The body language is that of a romantic kiss."

NYCGOBEARS
bearister said:

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but when I read this:

"Melania's position relative to Trudeau:

She's looking with pleasure It's a delight to kiss you. I desire it. Her offering up, the way her neck is arched up, the way her mouth is placed up, the lips are partially pursed for the kiss, plus the look there's a reason that some people have made this into a romantic novel cover, because if that was just from the shoulders up, it would look like a romantic. The body language is that of a romantic kiss."

P

Isn't it obvious? She's looking for a new boo. She's cranking up her slovenian sexy skills.
bearister
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water....

NUKENADO!

*Starring Tara Reid as Melatonin
Yogi011
B.A. Bearacus said:

bearister said:

Another Bear said:

We all want someone to look at us the way Melania looks at an individual who momentarily allows her to forget about the obese orangutan she shares a bed with every night and who leaves Cheeto stains on the sheets.
Share a bed?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/inside-melania-trumps-complicated-white-house-life-separate-schedules-different-priorities/2018/05/06/60f6f07e-4703-11e8-9072-f6d4bc32f223_story.html
bearister

Jim Mattis: "I did as well as I could for as long as I could"

https://www.axios.com/james-mattis-wsj-trump-foreign-policy-leadership-aa08407f-0763-4c10-8f0b-2b890fe9cb19.html
B.A. Bearacus
We definitely know he ain't visiting SF or Concord.

bearister
tRump is scheduled to hold a press conference in front of the mural at the People's Park crapper, which was recently named after him.

Another Bear
I'd guess in Silicon Valley. As much as he targets tech firms in rhetoric, they love his deregulation and that's prime Libertarian. You know Peter Thiel and the other Trumpkin VC douschenozzels.
Anarchistbear
Sand Hill Road environs
NYCGOBEARS
Anarchistbear said:

Sand Hill Road environs

It's typical Trump administration stupidity. They're going to Fresno and think that it's in the Bay Area.
bearister
Violence in the Name of tRump

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2019/aug/28/in-the-name-of-trump-supporters-attacks-database?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
BearNIt
The Idiot in Chief's administration issued a new policy for the children of U.S. personnel serving overseas. They have advised that there will be no automatic citizenship for the children of some troops serving overseas. It seems strange that while serving your country overseas that your children would not automatically be U.S. citizens. What the **** are they trying to do to those serving in our Military far from home? Like these people serving our country far from home don't have enough to think about.

This is Stephen Miller's bull***** Trying to end birthright citizenship in these instances is a freaking cluster****.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-officials-say-children-of-some-service-members-overseas-will-not-get-automatic-citizenship/ar-AAGsKTY?li=BBnb7Kz

Unit2Sucks
So what do you all think of the new IG report on Comey?

I for one an sorely disappointed that Comey didn't tweet something like "No collusion, no obstruction, complete exoneration."
BearNIt
Unit2Sucks said:

So what do you all think of the new IG report on Comey?

I for one an sorely disappointed that Comey didn't tweet something like "No collusion, no obstruction, complete exoneration."
He did tweet "Total Exoneration".
First Page Last Page
Page 105 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.