White House has settled in

682,471 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
GBear4Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The CP5 are guilty scumbag criminals. Another group of degenerates the Left has tried to publicly exonerate (e.g. WM3)
blungld
GBear4Life said:

The CP5 are guilty scumbag criminals. Another group of degenerates the Left has tried to publicly exonerate (e.g. WM3)

That's a pretty strange response.
Eastern Oregon Bear
blungld said:

GBear4Life said:

At least he isn't denying the other 95% of the column.
GBear4Life
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

blungld said:

GBear4Life said:

At least he isn't denying the other 95% of the column.
The rest were just the common ramblings of a TDS sufferer who doesn't know he's sick.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

What the f***? They were wrongfully convicted. I don't think this is controversial.
BearlyCareAnymore
GBear4Life said:

You do realize that a convicted murderer and serial rapist later confessed to the crimes and his DNA matched the semen taken from the scene - the only DNA found at the scene? And he said he acted alone. And there was no physical evidence linking them to the scene. I have no idea whether they were degenerates (and neither do you), but they were properly exonerated based on overwhelming evidence. Are you ignorant to the facts or is this the "well they probably deserved it for something else" argument.
blungld
GBear4Life said:

The rest were just the common ramblings of a TDS sufferer who doesn't know he's sick.
You try and paint yourself as this well-reasoned, impartial logician, but then you resort to using the trashiest mindless expressions like TDS to undermine any such possibility.

TDS syndrome. I see. So if anyone has an objection with the president and in any way expresses it, it is TDS. Not a legitimate compliant or anything that you or anyone else should consider, it can just be wholly dismissed with a cute acronym. Does the same hold true for anything in defense of the president? Is there a TDS (Trump Defense Syndrome)? Or are THOSE statements always reasonable and important to consider?

It's just like your other intellectually-lazy shorthands like virtue signaling. Liberal stating an opinion is all about trying to make themself look good. Conservative stating an opinion is just stating hard truths without regard to their own popularity.

How about you just make your points, state your own opinions, and not use "wave magic wand of disappearing" of conservative sloganeering as if it is legitimate debate?

bearister
Dow roars back from coronavirus sell-off with biggest gain since 2009, surges 5.1%

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/01/awaiting-us-stock-futures-open-at-6-pm-after-wall-streets-worst-week-since-2008.html

How many millions/billions do you figure tRump Crime Family straw men traders made off this?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
blungld said:

GBear4Life said:

You try and paint yourself as this well-reasoned, impartial logician, but then you resort to using the trashiest mindless expressions like TDS to undermine any such possibility.
GBear is the guy always going off about how liberal "Race Warriors" want to ignore facts to support their ideology.

And yet here he is talking about how the Central Park Five were obviously criminals, in direct opposition to the facts of the case. What a fraud.
B.A. Bearacus
T is correct here. When it's clearly understood that Fox News is the media arm of the GOP, it makes no sense that this news network would consider interviewing a Democratic candidate. Gotta give T that one.

Also, on his relationship with the non-sexy kids.
prospeCt

bearister
I watched the Axios show tonight and one of the segments was about tRump rallies. It finally dawned on me that the people at a tRump rally are interchangeable with the people at a TV evangelist rally with regard to ethnicity, intelligence and gullibility. tRump is fleecing those people every bit as much as Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggart used to and he uses the same techniques. I find the Evangelicals that get fleeced of their hard earned cash blameless because their stupidity only hurts them and their families. I do not feel the same about the tRump supporters because their idiocy is not only impacting them, but the environment, the nation and the world.

B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

I watched the Axios show tonight and one of the segments was about tRump rallies. It finally dawned on me that the people at a tRump rally are interchangeable with the people at a TV evangelist rally with regard to ethnicity, intelligence and gullibility. tRump is fleecing those people every bit as much as Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggart used to and he uses the same techniques.
It's not lost on me that T channels the televangelist style of communication when he speaks at rallies. It's a very similar style and it's likely hypnotic and powerful for many in attendance.

Just searched Jimmy Swaggert on YouTube and if you watch this for a minute you can see a style shared by T at rallies.

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

bearister said:

I watched the Axios show tonight and one of the segments was about tRump rallies. It finally dawned on me that the people at a tRump rally are interchangeable with the people at a TV evangelist rally with regard to ethnicity, intelligence and gullibility. tRump is fleecing those people every bit as much as Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggart used to and he uses the same techniques.
It's not lost on me that T channels the televangelist style of communication when he speaks at rallies. It's a very similar style and it's likely hypnotic and powerful for many in attendance.

Just searched Jimmy Swaggert on YouTube and if you watch this for a minute you can see a style shared by T at rallies.

It would have been a nice touch, however, if tRump had delivered the Swaggart "I cried 10,000 tears" speech when it came out he was raw dogging Stormy when Melania was preggers.

tRump does have the preacher Big hair and teeth.

bearister
Jared Kushner sells stake in firm that benefited from Trump tax breaks

https://mol.im/a/8067817
blungld
B.A. Bearacus said:

It's not lost on me that T channels the televangelist style of communication when he speaks at rallies...
It's forgivable to be tricked into malignant beliefs, it's unforgivable to be shown the truth and still defend and adhere to those malignant beliefs.

I continue to be stunned by the defenses of Trump on these boards and the refusal to accept who he is and the rollback of the personal ethics of his supporters and their inability to separate propaganda from reality in their continued fealty to their beloved anti-Liberal. Making America great again is not just saying the words, or mocking people who know they are just words, it's actually improving the lives of the greatest numbers of Americans; improving our security and international standing; it's improving the institutions of government; it's leadership and being an example for all Americans; and it's boosting the morale of the nation, creating unity, ensuring rights, and enshrining our best constitutional values.

He has been a total failure on ever item listed above and many others, but gosh it's really funny when he has a rally and makes fun of people!
bearister
bearister said:

Jared Kushner sells stake in firm that benefited from Trump tax breaks

https://mol.im/a/8067817

I have decided that the reason the tRump Crime Family is so brazen about their criminality is that collectively they are as dumb as a truck load of turnips.
blungld
bearister said:

I have decided that the reason the tRump Crime Family is so brazen about their criminality is that collectively they are as dumb as a truck load of turnips.

And they know they have a dirty AG and Congress that does not care what they do, and have come to realize that if they just do criming at high volume that it diminishes the significance on any one crime. It's just an avalanche of illegality at this point.

And the friggin' Trumpsters think he is a patriot but Hillary has kidnapped children in a pizza restaurant basement. The conservative media machine needs to be held criminally responsible for a lot of this mess.
okaydo

bearister
In all the hullabaloo over the virus and the Democratic Primaries, I have lost track of this guy:

He has been in remission. Isn't he overdue for a resurrection and pop off session?
blungld
bearister said:

In all the hullabaloo over the virus and the Democratic Primaries, I have lost track of this guy:

He has been in remission. Isn't he overdue for a resurrection and pop off session?

He will pop up with announcements of investigation and forthcoming indictments on Biden in October, and then disappear along with the hard evidence and sworn testimony that never materializes even though Trump supporters will swear it exists snd vote accordingly. Hillary emails and the real witch hunt part two.
bearister
I'm sure RT would be happy to take over the mantle from Fox News as the Official Propaganda Wing of the tRump Administration.

Trump Complains About Fox News on Sean Hannity's Show

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-complains-about-fox-news-on-hannity-i-think-theyre-trying-to-be-very-politically-correct/

GBear4Life
blungld said:

It's forgivable to be tricked into malignant beliefs, it's unforgivable to be shown the truth and still defend and adhere to those malignant beliefs.

So what's your excuse
GBear4Life
Bet these same posters got on the WM3 bandwagon when Pearl Jam and Johnny Depp started telling the world they were the victims of a witch hunt of overbearing law enforcement
B.A. Bearacus
Planet. He's on. Name of. What is.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Bizarro World?

sycasey
B.A. Bearacus said:

What a surprise that Trump's answer is also something that benefits him personally.
blungld
GBear4Life said:

blungld said:

So what's your excuse

Write just one malignant belief I have. Not jargon or clever comeback, just write the actual belief I hold that is malignant.
okaydo

okaydo
https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/12/18/as-trump-mulled-chief-of-staff-pick-u-s-rep-mark-meadowss-usf-degree-was-fixed-on-wikipedia/
NYCGOBEARS
okaydo said:

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/12/18/as-trump-mulled-chief-of-staff-pick-u-s-rep-mark-meadowss-usf-degree-was-fixed-on-wikipedia/

Trump only hires the best.
bearister
Big C

A fiction writer couldn't make this stuff up.
bearister
Big C said:

Putin must regularly have to be treated for the giggles when he reflects on his handiwork.
blungld
bearister said:

Big C said:

Putin must regularly have to be treated for the giggles when he reflects on his handiwork.

There isn't a person in my life, personal or professional, that I would ignore or accept this behavior from...but we have the most viewed "news" channel in constant propaganda mode assuring the gullible that this is not only normal behavior, it's exceptional.

A third of the country is so dumb they don't know what dumb looks like. Some other portion is so greedy or partisan that they don't care what dumb looks like.
First Page Last Page
Page 128 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.