Shiiiiiiiithole in Chief

B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A

There is no bottom.

WaPo: "President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

"Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?" Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.
sp4149
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
B.A. Bearacus said:


There is no bottom.

WaPo: "President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

"Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?" Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.

The AG proposed the same thing months ago, nobody cared. While the proposed actions are the same it appears the only difference is the use of the term "****hole country ".
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
It's not about word choice; it's about what his words convey and sadly confirm about the leader of our country. Think it's just random that he chose Norway as a point of contrast with those ****hole countries?
graguna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
this fake president is disgusting
he eats ****
he doesn't exercise
he's not very smart
he's a racist
he cheats small businesses
etc etc

At least he's old and unhealthy so death can't be too far away

bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
sp4149 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:


There is no bottom.

WaPo: "President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

"Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?" Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.

The AG proposed the same thing months ago, nobody cared. While the proposed actions are the same it appears the only difference is the use of the term "****hole country ".


There is no line tRump can cross that would cost him one vote amongst his base. Perhaps the only truthful statement I have ever hear tRump utter is that he could shoot someone in Times Square and not lose a single one of his supporters ( who at this point in time are the ignorant, the racists, and the uber wealthy who are beneficiaries of the looting of America).
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
Trump: too many of these types of guys in our country...

Kovy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
bearister said:

sp4149 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:


There is no bottom.

WaPo: "President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

"Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?" Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.

The AG proposed the same thing months ago, nobody cared. While the proposed actions are the same it appears the only difference is the use of the term "****hole country ".


There is no line tRump can cross that would cost him one vote amongst his base. Perhaps the only truthful statement I have ever hear tRump utter is that he could shoot someone in Times Square and not lose a single one of his supporters ( who at this point in time are the ignorant, the racists, and the uber wealthy who are beneficiaries of the looting of America).

Trump could name Hillary Clinton as his secretary of state, honor President Obama with the presidential medal of freedom, kneel on the South Lawn with Colin Kaepernick during the playing of the National Anthem, and offer release the Pee Tape complete with commentary. And his supporters will still stick by him.


SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Wow, I don't get your point at all
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
Lest any of our Conservative BI brothers are still laboring under any illusion that Fox News is not America's version of RT or that there is any line tRump can cross that would offend the sensibilities of Fox News:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-hosts-are-actually-defending-trumps-shthole-countries-comment



The attitude on Fox News' The Five was similar. "I think it's either fake news or if it's true, this is how the forgotten men and women in America talk at the bar," Jesse Watters said. "This is how Trump relates to people."
"If you are in a bar in Wisconsin and you are thinking they are bringing in a bunch of Haiti people or El Salvadorians [sic] or people from Niger, this is how some people talk," he continued. "Is it graceful? No. Is it polite or delicate? Absolutely not. Is it a little offensive? Of course it is. But you know what? This doesn't move the needle at all. This is how Trump is. He doesn't care. He shoots from the hip. And if he offends some people, fine." (Emphasis Added)
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
okaydo said:




....and offer release the Pee Tape complete with commentary.
How much money would you be willing to bet that the prostitutes who participated in the pee tape had their throats slit and were discarded in a Moscow garbage dump. Once the dossier got released, it didn't take Putin long to figure out who provided the intel.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Kovy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V

ARbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Trump has never condemned legal immigration. From what I've read, that brave man was a legal immigrant. There is a reason he's not in Ghana's military though. I'm sure he came to the United States for the exact reason that our country is NOT a sh*thole.
BearChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Is green card lottery an illegal mean for immigration? What is Trump's comment on green card lottery?
OBear073akaSMFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
graguna said:



At least he's old and unhealthy so death can't be too far away


Not soon enough though! Will celebrate in the streets when he dies or is impeached. He is truly a moron, idiot, racist, and etc.
ARbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Right now, it is legal, but it's a horrible idea for immigration. Why have a lottery just for the sake of letting people into the country? Why should they not go through the normal vetting process? Immigration is supposed to help the US, not make America more diverse. If that means we let in a million Mexicans who have all been vetted and will help make America better, then I'll take that over 250,000 Mexicans, 250,000 Arabs, 250,000 Norwegians, and 250,000 Nigerians who we know nothing about any day. Al Quaeda and ISIS have people using the lottery as a means to get in to the country where they are ticking time bombs (sometimes literally).
ARbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Lol he's not going anywhere. He's not dying soon, he certainly won't be impeached, unlike Hilary's husband (who everybody seems to love and adore for some reason). And he's not an idiot, or a racist, or a Nazi, or anything but a winner.
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
ARbear said:

Right now, it is legal, but it's a horrible idea for immigration. Why have a lottery just for the sake of letting people into the country? Why should they not go through the normal vetting process? Immigration is supposed to help the US, not make America more diverse. If that means we let in a million Mexicans who have all been vetted and will help make America better, then I'll take that over 250,000 Mexicans, 250,000 Arabs, 250,000 Norwegians, and 250,000 Nigerians who we know nothing about any day. Al Quaeda and ISIS have people using the lottery as a means to get in to the country where they are ticking time bombs (sometimes literally).

How many members of ISIS and Al Qaeda members have immigrated to the United States since 9/11 who have actually been ticking time bombs and killed people?


Can you name the incidents and how many people have been killed? Serious question.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
ARbear said:

Lol he's not going anywhere. He's not dying soon, he certainly won't be impeached, unlike Hilary's husband (who everybody seems to love and adore for some reason). And he's not an idiot, or a racist, or a Nazi, or anything but a winner.


And you are a product of the finest public university in the world?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
ARbear said:

Lol he's not going anywhere. He's not dying soon, he certainly won't be impeached, unlike Hilary's husband (who everybody seems to love and adore for some reason). And he's not an idiot, or a racist, or a Nazi, or anything but a winner.

Very strong Stephen Miller vibes in the above commentary.

BearChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
I see, so your quote on Trump only condemns illegal immigration is false.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
Reichsfhrer Steven K. Miller: " The powers of the President will not be challenged."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Cave Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
ARbear said:

Lol he's not going anywhere. He's not dying soon, he certainly won't be impeached, unlike Hilary's husband (who everybody seems to love and adore for some reason). And he's not an idiot, or a racist, or a Nazi, or anything but a winner.
Ah we have a acolyte of the cult of Win Forever in our own Cal family.

Trump isn't a racist? Please tell me more. He's also a bunch of other things besides winner including: liar, traitor, corrupt, misogynist, etc.
Yogi Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
ARbear said:

Lol he's not going anywhere. He's not dying soon, he certainly won't be impeached, unlike Hilary's husband (who everybody seems to love and adore for some reason). And he's not an idiot, or a racist, or a Nazi, or anything but a winner.
The world would be better off if you and people who thought like you had no voting rights
ARbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
I will admit, not as many to the US, but I would like to keep it that way. Here is a list of Europe and their terrorist attacks. This comes from zero immigration laws and letting refugees come in at will.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014present)

We can open up immigration again with these countries once the threat is taken care of. We are well on our way, but these terrorists still have a huge footprint.
ARbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
And yes, I am. I was under the impression that Berkeley was all for free speech, but soon found out that it is purely conditional. Only if you are a liberal, can you speak freely.
ARbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Sounds eerily similar to the slave owners, KKK, and Hitler! What's your problem buddy?
ARbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Ha. Let me guess, you voted for Hillary?
Cave Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
ARbear said:

Ha. Let me guess, you voted for Hillary?
Lesser of evils. I would have voted for Huey Long before your boy.

Your view of Trump is worse than your vote for him. You're either delusional about Trump in particular or your ideals are total garbage. I'm leaning toward door #2.
ARbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Not the lesser of two evils. But Trump has certainly been accomplishing a lot since he has taken office. For the record, I haven't been a Trump maniac the entire time. I wanted Ted Cruz, but Trump has been doing fine in my opinion.
Cave Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
ARbear said:

Not the lesser of two evils. But Trump has certainly been accomplishing a lot since he has taken office. For the record, I haven't been a Trump maniac the entire time. I wanted Ted Cruz, but Trump has been doing fine in my opinion.
What accomplishments?
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
ARbear said:

And yes, I am. I was under the impression that Berkeley was all for free speech, but soon found out that it is purely conditional. Only if you are a liberal, can you speak freely.
You have not been arrested. Your free speech rights are safely intact.
ARbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
To start, massive tax cuts, created tons of jobs, economy is soaring, illegal immigration is down, destroying ISIS, Jerusalem is recognized as Israel's capital. Also, Trump has not lied. He has been doing exactly what he promised during his campaign. Most politicians promise tons of things while campaigning and quickly go back on their word.
ARbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Should I pull up videos from YouTube where that is not the case?
Yogi Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
ARbear said:

Sounds eerily similar to the slave owners, KKK, and Hitler! What's your problem buddy?
My tolerance for stupidity is low.
Page 1 of 6
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.